Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,289 members, 7,807,982 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:17 AM

Davies Blaze: Mr Ideal Nigeria 2019 Contestant Needs Nairalanders' Vote - Fashion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Davies Blaze: Mr Ideal Nigeria 2019 Contestant Needs Nairalanders' Vote (19959 Views)

Davies Blaze Wins Mr Ideal Nigeria (Tourism). All Thanks To You Guys / Greatguy01, A Nairalander, For Top40 Spot At Mr Ideal Nigeria / Davies Blaze, A Nairalander, For A Spot At Mr Ideal Nigeria 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davies Blaze: Mr Ideal Nigeria 2019 Contestant Needs Nairalanders' Vote by Nobody: 1:44pm On Apr 15, 2019
lilwetdick:

it is a gay industry, the founders of the industry were gays that is why they are much there, inbetween i dont know why the personal attack, i thought we were talking about the industry not me and who told you i was insecure, i am writing about reality in the industry

being a model can not alter your sexuality but surely the gay lifestyle they practise there can affect and influence you especially when the individual is desperate for success and fame.
Sorry, if you feel attacked by me, the "you" in my reply is just a metaphor, it means anybody but I finally understand your destination, it's not just in the fashion industry but in all careers, for example sexual assault, it's in all fields of life even in the fashion industry, model Kate Upton once filed a lawsuit against the then CEO of topshop for sexually assaulting her, he's a man, every industry has it's perks but that can never define it

1 Like

Re: Davies Blaze: Mr Ideal Nigeria 2019 Contestant Needs Nairalanders' Vote by Upton: 1:50pm On Apr 15, 2019
Sasquatch:

Sorry, if you feel attacked by me, the "you" in my reply is just a metaphor, it means anybody but I finally understand your destination, it's not just in the fashion industry but in all careers, for example sexual assault, it's in all fields of life even in the fashion industry, model Kate Upton once filed a lawsuit against the then CEO of topshop for sexually assaulting her, he's a man, every industry has it's perks but that can never define it
Take time o
Re: Davies Blaze: Mr Ideal Nigeria 2019 Contestant Needs Nairalanders' Vote by Nobody: 1:51pm On Apr 15, 2019
Sasquatch:

it happens in all professions but it is very common in the fashion industry because of the lifestyle of the industry and how the industry works, i know some guys working in this industry in Nigeria, one designer and one a model, and they talk about sexual assaults from males in the industry, the model guy wants to quit.
Re: Davies Blaze: Mr Ideal Nigeria 2019 Contestant Needs Nairalanders' Vote by Nobody: 1:53pm On Apr 15, 2019
Upton:
Take time o
Lol... ���
Re: Davies Blaze: Mr Ideal Nigeria 2019 Contestant Needs Nairalanders' Vote by Nobody: 1:56pm On Apr 15, 2019
lilwetdick:

it happens in all professions but it is very common in the fashion industry because of the lifestyle of the industry and how the industry works, i know some guys working in this industry in Nigeria, one designer and one a model, and they talk about sexual assaults from males in the industry, the model guy wants to quit.

Too bad, i do believe it's more in the industry but I love that people are beginning to speak out, they could join the wagon
Re: Davies Blaze: Mr Ideal Nigeria 2019 Contestant Needs Nairalanders' Vote by Upton: 1:59pm On Apr 15, 2019
Sasquatch:

Lol... ���
lilwetdick:

You guys are just calling me ontop matter that doesn't concern me.
Re: Davies Blaze: Mr Ideal Nigeria 2019 Contestant Needs Nairalanders' Vote by Nobody: 2:01pm On Apr 15, 2019
Upton:
You guys are just calling me ontop matter that doesn't concern me.
So sorry, we will be more careful next time
Re: Davies Blaze: Mr Ideal Nigeria 2019 Contestant Needs Nairalanders' Vote by Nobody: 2:02pm On Apr 15, 2019
Sasquatch:

Too bad, i do believe it's more in the industry but I love that people are beginning to speak out, they could join the wagon

hard for people to speak out because they will lose their livelihood...so when you see something bad, you shut up and dont try to be a hero. this is the industry code all over the world.
Re: Davies Blaze: Mr Ideal Nigeria 2019 Contestant Needs Nairalanders' Vote by Nobody: 2:13pm On Apr 15, 2019
lilwetdick:

hard for people to speak out because they will lose their livelihood...so when you see something bad, you shut up and dont try to be a hero. this is the industry code all over the world.
Yes but some people are taking a stand, i work in the medical field and last year, two employees who have worked in their department for 33 years each were fired, one was straight and one gay, both fired for sexual harassment, and we all thought they were untouchable due to their power and authority but we all started a petition secretly against them 6 years ago, the gay one makes my skin crawl, he would touch me and other male employees in sensitive places without our consent, we all thought our complains had gone to deaf ears and rendering them all to moot but with time, things change, your friends could start from somewhere
Re: Davies Blaze: Mr Ideal Nigeria 2019 Contestant Needs Nairalanders' Vote by Nobody: 2:21pm On Apr 15, 2019
Sasquatch:

Yes but some people are taking a stand, i work in the medical field and last year, two employees who have worked in their department for 33 years each were fired, one was straight and one gay, both fired for sexual harassment, and we all thought they were untouchable due to their power and authority but we all started a petition secretly against them 6 years ago, the gay one makes my skin crawl, he would touch me and other male employees in sensitive places without our consent, we all thought our complains had gone to deaf ears and rendering them all to moot but with time, things change, your friends could start from somewhere

they can start from somewhere but not in this industry that protects the top dogs, my designer friend is even leveraging on the gay stuff( not sexually) to sell his clothes..lol but the model guy is tired of the industry, i think he said once he gets a real job, he is gonna leave, the pay is bad and you cant reach the top of being an international model because its hard, international fashion houses do not care about African male models because we are not a top priority market, they have lot of native black models in their country.
Re: Davies Blaze: Mr Ideal Nigeria 2019 Contestant Needs Nairalanders' Vote by Rozaytee: 2:43pm On Apr 15, 2019
Uncle u need bra ooo.. Chimoooo shocked
Re: Davies Blaze: Mr Ideal Nigeria 2019 Contestant Needs Nairalanders' Vote by Nobody: 3:57pm On Apr 15, 2019
lilwetdick:

they can start from somewhere but not in this industry that protects the top dogs, my designer friend is even leveraging on the gay stuff( not sexually) to sell his clothes..lol but the model guy is tired of the industry, i think he said once he gets a real job, he is gonna leave, the pay is bad and you cant reach the top of being an international model because its hard, international fashion houses do not care about African male models because we are not a top priority market, they have lot of native black models in their country.
I truly understand their pain but the designer one leveraging the pink money(another term for gay money) is quite smart, a little something good always comes out from something bad
Re: Davies Blaze: Mr Ideal Nigeria 2019 Contestant Needs Nairalanders' Vote by cassidy1996(m): 9:52pm On Apr 15, 2019
Mr Davis, I just voted for you. wish you all the best

1 Like

Re: Davies Blaze: Mr Ideal Nigeria 2019 Contestant Needs Nairalanders' Vote by XTHRONE(m): 9:55pm On Apr 17, 2019
Vanity
Re: Davies Blaze: Mr Ideal Nigeria 2019 Contestant Needs Nairalanders' Vote by EdiAbali: 12:50am On Apr 18, 2019
SamuelAnyawu:
Baba why you get my kind body na grin

Here is the wicked criminal you're supporting

https://www.nairaland.com/5123122/budgit-how-senator-samuel-anyanwu

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pictures Of Celebrities At 55th Annual Grammy Awards / What Cream And Soap Could Really Give Me Chocolate Color / Should Ladies Buy Second-Hand Bras ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.