Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,175 members, 7,807,567 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:22 PM

Disclaimer: Fake Facebook Account With My Joint Picture With Prof. Adewale Musa - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Disclaimer: Fake Facebook Account With My Joint Picture With Prof. Adewale Musa (389 Views)

EFCC Arrests Adedamola Adewale "Adeherself", 4 Others For Internet Fraud / 'Starboy', Nigerian Arrested In Thailand For Scamming & Using Fake Facebook ID / Abba Kyari Arrests Man Who Opened Fake Facebook Account With His Name (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Disclaimer: Fake Facebook Account With My Joint Picture With Prof. Adewale Musa by Nobody: 2:39pm On Apr 14, 2019
DISCLAIMER: FAKE FACEBOOK ACCOUNT WITH MY JOINT PICTURE WITH PROF. ADEWALE MUSA OLOMU

My attention has been drawn to a FAKE Facebook Account opened in the name of *Prof. ADEWALE MUSA OLOMU, the Chief Medical Director, Federal Medical Center, Idi Aba, Abeokuta, Ogun State, with his picture as a profile picture*

The purported Facebook Account is believed to have been used by fraudsters to swindle unsuspecting members of the public, in the name of securing them jobs at Federal Medical Center, Idi Aba, Abeokuta, thereby causing personal embarrassment to both the Chief Medical Director, Prof. ADEWALE MUSA OLOMU, and the reputable health institution, where I happen to be a staff.

More worrisome in this fraudulent act was the use of my joint picture with the amiable Chief Medical Director, as updated profile picture for the purported Facebook Account on 10th April, 2019, by the unscrupulous elements. The joint picture used was one of the pictures taken during my birthday celebration, where the Chief Medical Director, Prof. ADEWALE MUSA OLOMU was the chief guest.

However, this fraudulent act of using my joint picture is not only embarrassing, but malicious, smearing and disparaging to my person, families, friends, associations​, interests, and most importantly, the health institution where I work- the Federal Medical Center, Idi Aba, Abeokuta, Ogun State.

*I hereby made bold to say and put the record straight that I Omooba Tiamiyu Taiwo Olayinka(Otto) know nothing, and I have no link, contact, connection or whatever(in any form) with the purported Facebook Account, and I appeal to security agencies in the state to help in fishing out those behind this fraudulent act.*

Thank YOU.

SIGNED: Omooba Tiamiyu Taiwo Olayinka

(1) (Reply)

Ohaneze Ndigbo Youth Wing Condemns Alleged Fulani Herdsmen Attacks In Mmiata An / Asthmatic Corp Member Dies After Parade / I Killed My Boss’s Wife Because He Sacked Me - Driver. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.