Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,835 members, 7,802,671 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:36 PM

Daddy Freeze Reacts As Reverend Obofour Flaunts His Exotic Cars And Mansion - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Daddy Freeze Reacts As Reverend Obofour Flaunts His Exotic Cars And Mansion (52462 Views)

Man Who Smoked Weed In Church Exposes Rev. Obofour, Says He Was Hired To Do It / Rev. Obofour Makes A Man To Smoke Weed In Church (video) / 'Every Pastor Loves Big Ass' - Reverend Obofour (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Daddy Freeze Reacts As Reverend Obofour Flaunts His Exotic Cars And Mansion by EzegeNG: 4:03pm On Apr 14, 2019
A popular Ghanaian pastor, Rev. Obofour thanks God for prosperity as he shares video of his mansion and exotic cars.

He's the founder and leader of the Anointed Palace Chapel worldwide and CEO of Sweet Tv.

Fees days ago, the controversial Ghanaian preacher and businessman, Reverend Obofour, in a video that went viral, angrily disclosed the source of his wealth, claiming that the church doesn't even take care of him.

He equally revealed that he has about 14 to 15 serious companies to his name.

According to an insider, he claimed the pastor has an oil company in Liberia, he has a gold firm, a water company, and numerous hotels. He even owns a private jet.”

Watch the video

https://zenithnaija.com/ghanaian-pastor-thanks-god-for-prosperity-as-he-shows-off-his-exotic-cars/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts As Reverend Obofour Flaunts His Exotic Cars And Mansion by EzegeNG: 4:04pm On Apr 14, 2019
grin

1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts As Reverend Obofour Flaunts His Exotic Cars And Mansion by chiommy123(f): 4:13pm On Apr 14, 2019
Then he should quit the pulpit

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts As Reverend Obofour Flaunts His Exotic Cars And Mansion by folhenrry4flizzy(m): 4:14pm On Apr 14, 2019
Thank God

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts As Reverend Obofour Flaunts His Exotic Cars And Mansion by zionmde: 4:23pm On Apr 14, 2019
Even though his source of income has been stated, fools and baby papa freeze children will still come to shout tithe, offerings
My question
Is it a crime for a Christian to be mega rich?
Or can't God make a mega rich man a pastor?

41 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts As Reverend Obofour Flaunts His Exotic Cars And Mansion by Oche211(m): 4:56pm On Apr 14, 2019
zionmde:
Even though his source of income has been stated, fools and baby papa freeze children will still come to shout tithe, offerings
My question
businesses opened with members sweat all in the name of seeds, tithe and offering.

83 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts As Reverend Obofour Flaunts His Exotic Cars And Mansion by EzegeNG: 6:22pm On Apr 14, 2019
cc: lalasticlala
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts As Reverend Obofour Flaunts His Exotic Cars And Mansion by NPComplete: 6:27pm On Apr 14, 2019
Oche211:

businesses opened with members sweat all in the name of seeds, tithe and offering.

Don't mind the halfwit. And he is calling people fools.

54 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts As Reverend Obofour Flaunts His Exotic Cars And Mansion by zionmde: 7:00pm On Apr 14, 2019
Oche211:

Do u have proof?
So he bought an oil company with members sweat? Tell me more

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts As Reverend Obofour Flaunts His Exotic Cars And Mansion by mayklef(m): 9:42pm On Apr 14, 2019
Las las church na scam
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts As Reverend Obofour Flaunts His Exotic Cars And Mansion by lilmax(m): 9:42pm On Apr 14, 2019
say "hypocrite" not daddy freeze

freeze followers are not different from pastor followers

this guy is filled with hypocrisy

3 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts As Reverend Obofour Flaunts His Exotic Cars And Mansion by helinues: 9:43pm On Apr 14, 2019
My observations about life, if you are so idle or dont have real life,,you gossips /comments about almost everything

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts As Reverend Obofour Flaunts His Exotic Cars And Mansion by Kendumazy(m): 9:43pm On Apr 14, 2019
Speechless!
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts As Reverend Obofour Flaunts His Exotic Cars And Mansion by Homers123(m): 9:43pm On Apr 14, 2019
The ppit is a good IGR.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts As Reverend Obofour Flaunts His Exotic Cars And Mansion by NaijaOlosho(f): 9:43pm On Apr 14, 2019
cheesy
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts As Reverend Obofour Flaunts His Exotic Cars And Mansion by Chubhie: 9:43pm On Apr 14, 2019
There's lots of money in church business

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts As Reverend Obofour Flaunts His Exotic Cars And Mansion by Humanaces: 9:43pm On Apr 14, 2019
To GOD be the glory his business is prosperous

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts As Reverend Obofour Flaunts His Exotic Cars And Mansion by naijapips04: 9:44pm On Apr 14, 2019
zionmde:

Do u have proof?
So he bought an oil company with members sweat? Tell me more

what was his wealth before he started his church ? Let's from there.

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts As Reverend Obofour Flaunts His Exotic Cars And Mansion by OkpaAkuEriEri(m): 9:44pm On Apr 14, 2019
Freeze is fullish afonj...
Touch not my prophet u ewedu bastard

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts As Reverend Obofour Flaunts His Exotic Cars And Mansion by mozona(m): 9:47pm On Apr 14, 2019
All this pastors will not stop tempting daddy freeze abi
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts As Reverend Obofour Flaunts His Exotic Cars And Mansion by planetx: 9:47pm On Apr 14, 2019
And you think this one will be looking forward to the end of the world and second coming of Christ

7 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts As Reverend Obofour Flaunts His Exotic Cars And Mansion by googi: 9:49pm On Apr 14, 2019
So the ostentatious and conspicuous display of wealth can be infectious. All the way to Ghana. South Sudan is next.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts As Reverend Obofour Flaunts His Exotic Cars And Mansion by J4JUVENTUS(m): 9:50pm On Apr 14, 2019
I'm thinking of joining pastoria ministry soon...I need 200 nairalanders to start with as members.....Who go be my assistant pastor,because na me go be G.O?

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts As Reverend Obofour Flaunts His Exotic Cars And Mansion by albaniy1: 9:50pm On Apr 14, 2019
OMMOO SEE GOD OF MAN
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts As Reverend Obofour Flaunts His Exotic Cars And Mansion by Nobody: 9:51pm On Apr 14, 2019
helinues:
My observations about life, if you are so idle or dont have real life,,you gossips /comments about almost everything
very true.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts As Reverend Obofour Flaunts His Exotic Cars And Mansion by Nobody: 9:52pm On Apr 14, 2019
naijapips04:

what was his wealth before he started his church ? Let's from there.
you us, you see a single video and you already know everything about him

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts As Reverend Obofour Flaunts His Exotic Cars And Mansion by abbiboy: 9:54pm On Apr 14, 2019
zionmde:
My question
Mega rich @d expense of the poor in d church... U need ur head to be checked!

5 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts As Reverend Obofour Flaunts His Exotic Cars And Mansion by oyetunder(m): 9:57pm On Apr 14, 2019
undecided They do not care if comedians, footballers, dancers, musicians and herbalists are rich. But they want poor pastors. They don not talk even if a comedians should charge 1 million per ticket. To such people, all pastors are manipulators stealing money from fools. but since they are wiser and are not giving one kobo to any pastor, let them shut up.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts As Reverend Obofour Flaunts His Exotic Cars And Mansion by xtremeTall(m): 9:58pm On Apr 14, 2019
grin grin grin ; grin gringrin grin grin...one particular comment in the comments section is making me laugh very loud

3 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts As Reverend Obofour Flaunts His Exotic Cars And Mansion by WhoBeThisMan: 9:58pm On Apr 14, 2019
G
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts As Reverend Obofour Flaunts His Exotic Cars And Mansion by bejeria101(m): 10:06pm On Apr 14, 2019
Na who dey defrost this daddy fridge?
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts As Reverend Obofour Flaunts His Exotic Cars And Mansion by Timoleon(m): 10:14pm On Apr 14, 2019
xtremeTall:
grin grin grin ; grin gringrin grin grin...one particular comment in the comments section is making me laugh very loud

even Jesus para for the matter

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Battle At Synagogue, Trustee Alleges Threat To Live, TB Joshua's Daughter Reacts / Mohbad's Name Appears On Church Programme's Banner (Photo) / Is Oral And Anal Sex Spiritually Hygienic In Christian Marriages???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.