Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,397 members, 7,808,428 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:47 AM

PMB Reassures Nigerians Of His Resolve To Work Harder, Twitter Is On Fire - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PMB Reassures Nigerians Of His Resolve To Work Harder, Twitter Is On Fire (424 Views)

Peace In Borno State: Lucky Irabor Reassures Nigerians / Yuletide: NSCDC Boss, Abdullahi Reassures Nigerians Of Adequate Security / New E-passport Valid For All Countries - NIS Reassures Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PMB Reassures Nigerians Of His Resolve To Work Harder, Twitter Is On Fire by modik(m): 4:28pm On Apr 14, 2019
"At the end of this second and final term, I will, God willing, return to Daura and settle down. Until then, I will continue to do my best for Nigeria, in security, infrastructure, jobs, fighting corruption. I will work even harder than I have done; I will not let Nigerians down"

What's your take on this?

Re: PMB Reassures Nigerians Of His Resolve To Work Harder, Twitter Is On Fire by Sagamaje(m): 4:29pm On Apr 14, 2019
cheesy
Re: PMB Reassures Nigerians Of His Resolve To Work Harder, Twitter Is On Fire by hisgrace090: 4:40pm On Apr 14, 2019
I wish you'll do just that.
Re: PMB Reassures Nigerians Of His Resolve To Work Harder, Twitter Is On Fire by modik(m): 4:43pm On Apr 14, 2019
Talk is cheap.

Doers aren't talkers. Eg Fashola. Talks less, does more!

(1) (Reply)

Dino Melaye Dares Gov. Yahaya Bello Over Projects / INEC Battles 557 Court Cases Over 2019 Polls / Dollarisation Of Legislative Arm Of Government. Atikulated Case Study

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.