Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,523 members, 7,808,902 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:06 PM

Satan's Policy Against Christians Is Strengthen By The Universe. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Satan's Policy Against Christians Is Strengthen By The Universe. (310 Views)

Pastor Arrested While Preaching In LGBT Community: Canada Is Against Christians / Hating Christians Is Fulfilment Of The Scripture / Make Up Your Minds Christians, Is The Law Done Or Not? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Satan's Policy Against Christians Is Strengthen By The Universe. by AboutAntichrist: 4:42pm On Apr 14, 2019
SATAN IS USING THE UNIVERSE TO STRENGTHEN HIS POLICY
The world is satan's kingdom, satan always wish to be God Isa. 14:13,13; a united world is a kingdom.
satan knew he won't easily knock out Jesus the Christ and His Bible. The Bible says satan, through his antichrist demon will make use of the universe to gulify Christians. This was never achieved in a day.
"And the king shall do according to his will; and he shall exalt himself, and magnify himself above every god (MEANING THE ANTICHRIST SITS ON ALL RELIGIONS OF THE WORLD) and shall speak marvellous things against the God of gods, and shall prosper till the indignation be accomplished: for that that is determined shall be done. Neither shall he regard the God of his fathers, nor the desire of women, nor regard any god: for he shall MAGNIFY HIMSELF ABOVE ALL" -Daniel 11:36,37KJV.
"Who opposeth and exalted himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing hinself that he is God." -2 Thess. 2:4,5KJV

Re: Satan's Policy Against Christians Is Strengthen By The Universe. by Nobody: 4:45pm On Apr 14, 2019
Satan is Marduk, the Son of Lucifer and he is now bereaved, but his handlers are the ones managing our world now for the Anu's family. But there are a lot of fighting and re-alignment of forces now to manage this plane.

Christianity and in fact all religions were designed by Lucifer and his brothers, even your concept of God are handed down from that family.

They are not your enemy, it is just a game, so do not make it personal. Enjoy the game or quit it.
Re: Satan's Policy Against Christians Is Strengthen By The Universe. by AboutAntichrist: 5:18pm On Apr 14, 2019
CosmoDroid:
Satan is Marduk, the Son of Lucifer and he is now bereaved, but his handlers are the ones managing our world now for the Anu's family. But there are a lot of fighting and re-alignment of forces now to manage this plane.

Christianity and in fact all religions were designed by Lucifer and his brothers, even your concept of God are handed down from that family.

They are not your enemy, it is just a game, so do not make it personal. Enjoy the game or quit it.

I invite you to check on my posts
Re: Satan's Policy Against Christians Is Strengthen By The Universe. by Nobody: 5:31pm On Apr 14, 2019
AboutAntichrist:

I will like to make you my friend on FB. God have the full Testimony of all things on my FaceBook Wall. I started witnessing on FB platform. I will be happy if you witness for yourself the power of God.
User Name: Wilfred Ndubuisi

Tell your God to come nairaland, i dey here.

(1) (Reply)

This Is Witchcraft In The Nigerian Church / It Is Happening Right Now!!! / Prayer Spots In Lagos.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.