Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,917 members, 7,806,666 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:22 PM

What's Big Deal In Buying Condoms? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's Big Deal In Buying Condoms? (3738 Views)

See What Big Booty Does To Me / What Big Sacrifices Have Friends Made For You... / What Big Aunties Did To Us!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's Big Deal In Buying Condoms? by tee59(f): 5:24pm On Apr 14, 2019
I don't know why some men are feeling shy or ashamed to buy condoms from stores or any where around. I read a story of a married woman who's pregnant, and her baby is just 3 months old. She said, it was her husband's fault. Cus the man will not use condom because of shyness and being ashamed buying it from stores. And my question now is, can a woman/lady buys the condom for her man cus of this or it's only man's business.
Re: What's Big Deal In Buying Condoms? by tayo60(f): 5:36pm On Apr 14, 2019
Why not ,.buying condom is not a crime in Nig now.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What's Big Deal In Buying Condoms? by mekuso89(m): 5:43pm On Apr 14, 2019
Any man that's ashamed of buying condom to protect him self is as bad as Nigeria

1 Like

Re: What's Big Deal In Buying Condoms? by tee59(f): 6:01pm On Apr 14, 2019
mekuso89:
Any man that's ashamed of buying condom to protect him self is as bad as Nigeria
But why are some married women shy of buying condoms for their husbands?
Re: What's Big Deal In Buying Condoms? by vibbb: 6:04pm On Apr 14, 2019
Glo with pride, buy with pride.

2 Likes

Re: What's Big Deal In Buying Condoms? by mekuso89(m): 6:18pm On Apr 14, 2019
tee59:
But why are some married women shy of buying condoms for their husbands?
African (Nigerian) women I guess that's what you wanted to ask

well I don't have a complete answer to that but I can say its because they are shy of being seen as sluts which is typically African mentality anyways

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's Big Deal In Buying Condoms? by mayim(m): 6:25pm On Apr 14, 2019
It’s an African mentality thing and it’s so bad, we just don’t know how to mind our business...the other day, I was getting contraceptives at d pharmacy, as I mentioned the name of d drug, peeps just looked up, wanted to see who was buying...I was coming back from work with my suit and tie, I just kept a stern look and they all looked away immediately...I was pissed honestly but that’s wat it is and we have to deal with it.

17 Likes

Re: What's Big Deal In Buying Condoms? by tee59(f): 7:06pm On Apr 14, 2019
mayim:
It’s an African mentality thing and it’s so bad, we just don’t know how to mind our business...the other day, I was getting contraceptives at d pharmacy, as I mentioned the name of d drug, peeps just looked up, wanted to see who was buying...I was coming back from work with my suit and tie, I just kept a stern look and they all looked away immediately...I was pissed honestly but that’s wat it is and we have to deal with it.
Hmm, people needs orientation about something. Honestly.

2 Likes

Re: What's Big Deal In Buying Condoms? by Lotel: 7:48pm On Apr 14, 2019
tee59:
Need

1 Like

Re: What's Big Deal In Buying Condoms? by tee59(f): 7:56pm On Apr 14, 2019
Lotel:

Need
Grammarian, thanks. At least my message was cleared.

2 Likes

Re: What's Big Deal In Buying Condoms? by flokii: 7:56pm On Apr 14, 2019
No big deal
Re: What's Big Deal In Buying Condoms? by Daddyxyz: 9:12pm On Apr 14, 2019
mayim pls what the name of the contraceptive because I need one but don't know the one to buy thanks
Re: What's Big Deal In Buying Condoms? by Memberclub(m): 9:15pm On Apr 14, 2019
Nah, I don't believe this. No man is shy to buy condom sad

1 Like

Re: What's Big Deal In Buying Condoms? by derrydinny: 12:08am On Apr 15, 2019
tee59:
why get angry at correction? he just made you a better person

2 Likes

Re: What's Big Deal In Buying Condoms? by Deicide: 1:12am On Apr 15, 2019
First of all it's not and African thing. Its just that society has made sex something to be ashamed of sad

1 Like

Re: What's Big Deal In Buying Condoms? by Riversides2003(m): 3:56am On Jan 07, 2020
Ladies here buys condom and intimacy gadgets big time, chicks don't pretend here they go for what they want unlike Nigerian girls.
Re: What's Big Deal In Buying Condoms? by emperorsversion(m): 1:43pm On May 03, 2020
tee59:

my message was "cleared"? really? people like you are the reason why foreign countries still require Nigerians an Anglophonic speaking country to write IELTS.... shame!!!

Lemme guess, you are one over bleached Yoruba local demon who went to some delaptated polytechnic...
Re: What's Big Deal In Buying Condoms? by Yxxx: 2:18pm On May 03, 2020
emperorsversion:

my message was "cleared"? really? people like you are the reason why foreign countries still require Nigerians an Anglophonic speaking country to write IELTS.... shame!!!

Lemme guess, you are one over bleached Yoruba local demon who went to some delaptated polytechnic...

What's wrong with attending polytechnics?

1 Like

Re: What's Big Deal In Buying Condoms? by gamapoy539: 4:25pm On May 03, 2020
tee59:
We know you're entiled to your blunders, but please do not shove them down our throats. Getting worked up over a mere correction when you could have said "Thanks" that cost $0.00 speaks volume of your character and personality. This is kind of red flags most guys ignore in relationships and then cry later when their marriage crashes.
Re: What's Big Deal In Buying Condoms? by NACE13: 5:22pm On May 03, 2020
I remember my first attempt at getting laid, I rushed to the drug store and froze, I was scared to say what I wanted...I just turned around and went back home and told my then partner I didn't get any because they (drug store or pharmacy were out) and tried to convince her I want to skin dive but she refused oo. She was scared of getting pregnant.

These days, I just stroll in and say it out "My friend, please gimme Kiss (or Fiesta) condom". I make sure I don't leave out the "condom". Many times, the young ladies in the shop tend to stare in either surprise or disbelieve but I just keep a straight face. Funny enough, it kinda turn the ladies on whenever I do that.

1 Like

Re: What's Big Deal In Buying Condoms? by Kobicove(m): 5:26pm On May 03, 2020
tee59:

Nigerians need to learn to mind their own business
Re: What's Big Deal In Buying Condoms? by emperorsversion(m): 5:38pm On May 03, 2020
Yxxx:

What's wrong with attending polytechnics?
nothing is wrong with it... Everything is
Re: What's Big Deal In Buying Condoms? by Dong2: 3:18pm On Nov 21, 2020
emperorsversion:

Why are you so low and tribal?
Re: What's Big Deal In Buying Condoms? by SeunDobo(m): 1:58pm On Apr 07, 2021
tee59:
I don't know why some men are feeling shy or ashamed to buy condoms from stores or any where around. I read a story of a married woman who's pregnant, and her baby is just 3 months old. She said, it was her husband's fault. Cus the man will not use condom because of shyness and being ashamed buying it from stores. And my question now is, can a woman/lady buys the condom for her man cus of this or it's only man's business.

why the man they shy to buy condoms nah ! I remember I dey even buy gift like pants , bra , sneakers and all for my ex when we are together sef Man need to be romantic to our wife and girlfriend
Re: What's Big Deal In Buying Condoms? by braunny(m): 2:03pm On Apr 07, 2021
yoruba proverb say u go cos of shyness carry diseases
Re: What's Big Deal In Buying Condoms? by Furcko: 6:18pm On Jan 07, 2022
Why shall I shy?it even makes me bolder
Re: What's Big Deal In Buying Condoms? by MufasaLion: 6:59pm On Jan 07, 2022
I'll try this sex thing one day also.
Re: What's Big Deal In Buying Condoms? by benqo01(m): 9:49pm On Jan 07, 2022
It baffles me as well,not even that when you talk about sex in public people will just look at you like WTH even feeling irritated mtcheew haba this our mentality is something else.

Like who doesnt have sex? Buying of condom that one is even worst the kind eye wey dem go take look u ehn its getting too much
Re: What's Big Deal In Buying Condoms? by culf: 3:05am On Nov 13, 2022
me, I no dey send anybody. They will always be looking at you once you say condom but I don't care.

(1) (Reply)

Sexiness Everywhere I Go Come Carry Me ; Ph Lady Shows Her Hot Body / “OMG”: Is This True Love Or Love Of Money, See These Pictures And Decide / Happy New Year

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.