Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,238 members, 7,807,804 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:31 PM

"New Love" Short True Life Story! By Drabeey. - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / "New Love" Short True Life Story! By Drabeey. (523 Views)

"Provoked" By Drabeey (you'd Like It) / Waterloo. A True Life by Drabeey / Round In A Hole...... Short Story By Drabeey (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"New Love" Short True Life Story! By Drabeey. by Nobody: 6:01pm On Apr 14, 2019
Hello Nairalanders, Remember 'Mothers Strike' ? Oh that was a true life story. I started a campaign against fictions recently and it has prompted me to seek from people. As a matter of fact, i'm so inquisitive to the extent that i follow every story to the truth before bringing them here. I only write on here and make sure they are 'unedited' ( personal reasons ). You don't want to plagrise my works.....
Anyway na still beg just let me know if you love the story for anything. Those who have the stories should gain from it too! Thanks.

This is yet another banger! True life story, of a lady who lost everything because she could stop being in love with someone who was out there to make his living! Seat back and enjoy every update. Simple enough, its onky 5 chapters!
Very interesting and very short....

Drabeey was Here!
Re: "New Love" Short True Life Story! By Drabeey. by Nobody: 6:01pm On Apr 14, 2019
A prison was opened with a line of prisoners waiting to get their food. They are all dressed in red because they are hardened criminals.
A female soft voice starts to call the name of the male casts as the deep male voice calls the female casts. The prisoners walked down a passage dimly lit.

The prisoners assembled at the doorway where a warder stopped them at the entrance to remove the shackles on their hand but not on the legs.

Chioma who couldn't still understand why she was sentenced to 10years imprisonment, she was busy speaking to herself afterall she still has no friend in there, she was alone and with thoughts.
'come nearer' the female warder said to her.
"Aunty is that you, what are doing here?" Chioma asked with disbelief written all over her face.
"It has started, call me the doctor" the warder said. Chioma had already rushed to the warder, held her by her legs and was crying profusely. In no time the doctor was there to tranquilize her.
"Aunty please, dont let him take me, he ra......" Chioma slept off before she could finish her statement.

"You shouldn't have done that Tunji" Chioma immediately cut the argument.
Bisola who was already picking her clothes and dressing up turned to Chioma....."i thought you are a friend chi.....Okay, just don't let me see you again" she spoke softly to Chioma, all her eyes were filled with pains and tears.
"Excuse me Bisola, how dare you name me in this......"
"Just stop, okay im done with this stupid life..." Bisola bursts into tears again as she made way to the door. "Remember Tunji, i've paid my body for you" She looked straight into Tunji's face, but he looked away!

You dont know how much i've been waiting for this! " Wait she's barely gone " Chioma rushed to the door and only heard Bisola zooming off.

"Hello, are you mr Ogunbona?"
"Yes, what can i do for you?"
" oh, Its what can i do for you sir. I have Miss Bisi, she said you are his Fiancee. " You need to be here by 8pm......" Tunji cuts in, "its 7:32 already, you can tell me what is going on sir"
"Never mind Dr Fredrick will brief you later. Please be by your phone, but i can only trll you start praying and be ready to spend, she is in comatose for now" The call dropped.

"Who is that" Chioma asked. " Someone called me now that Bisola is in Coma"
"Jesus" Chioma screamed. "Hey come down, the doctor is gonna call me soon and give me the full details, for now we can just pray, no panicking sweet"

Next update!

" Not again, we've spent over a million naira already, its all wasted. Please we need......"
Re: "New Love" Short True Life Story! By Drabeey. by Redoil: 6:08pm On Apr 14, 2019
Afonja writing fiction
Re: "New Love" Short True Life Story! By Drabeey. by Nobody: 6:10pm On Apr 14, 2019
Redoil:
Afonja writing fiction

Get some brain, funnily enough its is free, all you need do is keep quiet if you don't have any meaningful thing to say.
Just that simple!

(1) (Reply)

ICE- The Night Everything Went To Hell. / Going Home Squad - (A Short Story) By Ekemini Pius / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.