Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,561 members, 7,809,046 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:45 PM

Tiger Woods Wins Masters Tournament - 1st Since 2005 - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Tiger Woods Wins Masters Tournament - 1st Since 2005 (15214 Views)

Accident: Tiger Woods Suffers Multiple Leg Injuries After California Car Crash / Messi And Ronaldo Won't Be In UCL Semi-Finals For The First Time Since 2005 / Tiger Woods Jumps To Sixth In Rankings, Takes Home $2.07 Million (n745m) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: Tiger Woods Wins Masters Tournament - 1st Since 2005 by peacettw: 8:30pm On Apr 15, 2019
sharp2dacore:
Chai.., See what too much watching of CNN have done to this one.

You have joined the "He touched my Pvssy 20 years ago and I can't sleep gang"

Bunch of fvcking liars.

You feminists are a joke.

You people are petty and very small minded.

Only very small minded individuals will focus all their life on what another person did.

Feminist always spend 100% of their time on stuff like men did this and that.

Also, come to think about it, are you Tiger Woods' wife?

Did he sleep with you and didn't pay you after the show?

If the answer to both questions is no, then why should he bother about what you think?

From the best of my knowledge, Tiger Wood's wife collected big pay day in divorce settlement and is somewhere enjoying her life,

while you are here hating on a great man.

I am really tired dear. Tell you what, think whatever you want. It still doesn't change a thing for me.
Re: Tiger Woods Wins Masters Tournament - 1st Since 2005 by seunprodigy13: 12:50pm On Apr 16, 2019
zizman:
Its since 2008 o...misleading headline
mumu....he won his last masters in 2005 but he won is last golf major in 2008....get educated

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

NPFL: Kano Pillars fined N8M, banned Rabiu Ali for 12 games / Turkish Women’s Cup: Super Falcons Thrash Equt Guinea 9-0 : Claim First Title / Micheal Emenalo Leaves Role As Monaco Sporting Director

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.