Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,330 members, 7,780,865 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:09 AM

5 Days To Introduction Result Shows Both Are AS - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5 Days To Introduction Result Shows Both Are AS (510 Views)

What Do I Do? Paternity Test Result Shows I Am Not The Father Of My Kids / Lady Lodged In Hotel By Married Man For 5 Days Threatens To Sue Him For Rape / He Proposed 5 Days After Meeting Her For The First Time And She Said Yes(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Days To Introduction Result Shows Both Are AS by 4homeland(m): 9:03pm On Apr 14, 2019
What advice can we give to a couple who just discovered both are AS when church ask them for blood text before marriage. Introduction in a week time and wedding less than two months. Can they go ahead?
Re: 5 Days To Introduction Result Shows Both Are AS by Abfinest007(m): 9:08pm On Apr 14, 2019
why do u guys have to wait this time b4 u go for test

1 Like

Re: 5 Days To Introduction Result Shows Both Are AS by ojun50(m): 9:25pm On Apr 14, 2019
They are both foolish, if you don't knw yr genotype befor dating some1 u are foolish
Re: 5 Days To Introduction Result Shows Both Are AS by chinchonglee(m): 9:45pm On Apr 14, 2019
bros!!!

pls stop! stop dat marriage!

think abt bringing a child into dis world to suffer coupled wit the fact dat d coutry is a sh*thole.

pls dissolve every marriage plan.
Re: 5 Days To Introduction Result Shows Both Are AS by Nobody: 9:48pm On Apr 14, 2019
wow AA is bae. no need asking of genotype before knot

1 Like

Re: 5 Days To Introduction Result Shows Both Are AS by ochibuogwu5: 11:01pm On Apr 14, 2019
THANK GOD, YOU DISCOVERED IT BEFORE THE MARRIAGE.
END THE MARRIAGE PLANS/PROCESSES.
Ask God for grace to move-on with life as He provides another person who has AA for either of you.
Great Grace to both of you!!!
Re: 5 Days To Introduction Result Shows Both Are AS by 4homeland(m): 7:47am On Apr 16, 2019
The couple to be still insist on going ahead with the wedding plans

(1) (Reply)

Fuckmate Needed / [FREE] %@ Https://kentuckyderby-oaks.com/ / "I Never Had An Orgasm"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.