Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,250 members, 7,807,853 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:47 PM

The Ikorodu Bois Are Back, As They Join The Sojiii #TomboChallenge - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The Ikorodu Bois Are Back, As They Join The Sojiii #TomboChallenge (33318 Views)

CNN’s African Voices Changemakers meets the Ikorodu Bois / Ikorodu Bois Recreate The Moment Davido Spanked Chioma's Ass On Valentine's Day / Nigerians React As Davido Finally Meet The Ikorodu Bois (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Ikorodu Bois Are Back, As They Join The Sojiii #TomboChallenge by johnkey: 10:16pm On Apr 14, 2019
OkpaAkuEriEri:
Am sure dis afonj...children r bastard.nobody2 train dem.
Dia mate in my line HV start makin money 4m oso-afia.
I start bizness wen am 12.nw c wer I am.
hmmm wait and see
Re: The Ikorodu Bois Are Back, As They Join The Sojiii #TomboChallenge by dejonathan(f): 10:16pm On Apr 14, 2019
OkpaAkuEriEri:
maybe u r confuse me wt ur broda.
Am rich n sucexful
So because you're holding 2bottles of ciroc makes you rich abi
You're the most foolish ipobian have ever seen or heard of after your kanu

1 Like

Re: The Ikorodu Bois Are Back, As They Join The Sojiii #TomboChallenge by Devilhimself: 10:18pm On Apr 14, 2019
delugajackson:
People who find these boys funny really need to get their brains checked.
honestly i taught i was the only one that doesn't find them funny
Re: The Ikorodu Bois Are Back, As They Join The Sojiii #TomboChallenge by Edegbaivictor16: 11:15pm On Apr 14, 2019
See below

Re: The Ikorodu Bois Are Back, As They Join The Sojiii #TomboChallenge by Nobody: 11:25pm On Apr 14, 2019
OkpaAkuEriEri:

Useless baboon descendant from ojukwu the coward.. oponu
Re: The Ikorodu Bois Are Back, As They Join The Sojiii #TomboChallenge by Nobody: 11:28pm On Apr 14, 2019
grin
Re: The Ikorodu Bois Are Back, As They Join The Sojiii #TomboChallenge by martius101(m): 11:33pm On Apr 14, 2019
OkpaAkuEriEri:

[b][/b]okpaakuerieri ........no be lie....

+Where u dey pass ur room.
Re: The Ikorodu Bois Are Back, As They Join The Sojiii #TomboChallenge by enemyofprogress: 11:37pm On Apr 14, 2019
Rubbish! Bunch of nuisances
Re: The Ikorodu Bois Are Back, As They Join The Sojiii #TomboChallenge by Meskaofficial1(m): 11:43pm On Apr 14, 2019
OkpaAkuEriEri:
maybe u r confuse me wt ur broda. Am rich n sucexful
Ur English speaks volume of you
Re: The Ikorodu Bois Are Back, As They Join The Sojiii #TomboChallenge by BrokenCock: 12:02am On Apr 15, 2019
OkpaAkuEriEri:
am not a foollish sumbody.I start bizness young age
I HV free FrM my oga hand n c we're I am.
I no wat am sayn
And u think u have arrived ? Common English u no Sabi ! U dey pass thru slavery make money. No dey spoil other kids market abeg...u are a disgrace to ipobians
Re: The Ikorodu Bois Are Back, As They Join The Sojiii #TomboChallenge by King44(m): 12:57am On Apr 15, 2019
mu2sa2:
Is it because of affinity you call them bastard?
something tells me the pained man who called the young lads afonja is the one in the main video that inspired their comedy, but oga eririakaka abi watin u call ur self who knows whether by the time your wealth starts declining that is when they would start cashing out of the bank and more successful than you were at ur age, oga being successful doesn't make one an asx hole u just chose to be an asx hole
Re: The Ikorodu Bois Are Back, As They Join The Sojiii #TomboChallenge by King44(m): 1:01am On Apr 15, 2019
dejonathan:
you be killer
Re: The Ikorodu Bois Are Back, As They Join The Sojiii #TomboChallenge by DSDLIVEREPORT: 1:14am On Apr 15, 2019
OkpaAkuEriEri:
You will never know God's plan for these kids. You will still be around when these acts silk make them. How for God's sake can you call people's children bastards? Lest I forget :
Where exactly are you now? Let me hear you when you ever gift a charity #20m per year. Alaisan.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Ikorodu Bois Are Back, As They Join The Sojiii #TomboChallenge by gaventa: 4:14am On Apr 15, 2019
:where are you
OkpaAkuEriEri:
Re: The Ikorodu Bois Are Back, As They Join The Sojiii #TomboChallenge by Nobody: 4:54am On Apr 15, 2019
OkpaAkuEriEri:
to troll, you really need to be able to make good sentences
Re: The Ikorodu Bois Are Back, As They Join The Sojiii #TomboChallenge by Judybash93(m): 5:15am On Apr 15, 2019
OkpaAkuEriEri:

Re: The Ikorodu Bois Are Back, As They Join The Sojiii #TomboChallenge by OkpaAkuEriEri(m): 6:35am On Apr 15, 2019
johnkey:
hmmm wait and see
w8 n c u?
Pls run away
Re: The Ikorodu Bois Are Back, As They Join The Sojiii #TomboChallenge by OkpaAkuEriEri(m): 6:35am On Apr 15, 2019
[quote author=Judybash93 post=77549261][/quote]mkpi
Re: The Ikorodu Bois Are Back, As They Join The Sojiii #TomboChallenge by OkpaAkuEriEri(m): 6:36am On Apr 15, 2019
Treasuredlove:
to troll, you really need to be able to make good sentences
u nid moni in ur lyf.
Blooding h8r
Re: The Ikorodu Bois Are Back, As They Join The Sojiii #TomboChallenge by OkpaAkuEriEri(m): 6:37am On Apr 15, 2019
gaventa:
:where are you
am makin moni lyk is bloodmoni
I suffer in bizness,dem cix ma Keke bizness bt I persivere n I HV make it

1 Like

Re: The Ikorodu Bois Are Back, As They Join The Sojiii #TomboChallenge by Nobody: 6:38am On Apr 15, 2019
OkpaAkuEriEri:
u nid moni in ur lyf.
Blooding h8r

lool...u just proved my point.

Fish brain with bad english
Re: The Ikorodu Bois Are Back, As They Join The Sojiii #TomboChallenge by OkpaAkuEriEri(m): 6:39am On Apr 15, 2019
DSDLIVEREPORT:
You will never know God's plan fory these kids. You will still be around when these acts silk make them. How for God's sake can you call people's children bastards? Lest I forget :
Where exactly are you now? Let me hear you when you ever gift a charity #20m per year. Alaisan.
talk 2 Mi wen u started importn market 4m China.
Am not up to 30 mind u.BT China serve me n cal Mi Sir
Re: The Ikorodu Bois Are Back, As They Join The Sojiii #TomboChallenge by OkpaAkuEriEri(m): 6:42am On Apr 15, 2019
Meskaofficial1:
Ur English speaks volume of you
BrokenCock:

And u think u have arrived ? Common English u no Sabi ! U dey pass thru slavery make money. No dey spoil other kids market abeg...u are a disgrace to ipobians
only fulls think English is d way 2 richnex.
I speak wel but I dnt ryt we'll
BT I don't gv a fork because my moni speak beta thin Dan d most perfect English
Am.not a pretender.English is not ma moda tongue.
Continued speakn English n I continue speakn moni
Re: The Ikorodu Bois Are Back, As They Join The Sojiii #TomboChallenge by OkpaAkuEriEri(m): 6:43am On Apr 15, 2019
Livecamp09:

Useless baboon descendant from ojukwu the coward.. oponu
awolowo drink sniper
because he here gunshot.
N u open dirty mouth 2 cal general coward.
Amu mkpi
Re: The Ikorodu Bois Are Back, As They Join The Sojiii #TomboChallenge by OkpaAkuEriEri(m): 6:44am On Apr 15, 2019
dejonathan:
calculate it.
Dats moni u HV Neva touch 4 ur lyf.
Hater
Re: The Ikorodu Bois Are Back, As They Join The Sojiii #TomboChallenge by OkpaAkuEriEri(m): 6:45am On Apr 15, 2019
Treasuredlove:

lool...u just proved my point.

Fish brain with bad english
is morning
Go n drink agbo
Den eat rotten ewedu
Den start cussing ur family
Is in ur tribe blood
Re: The Ikorodu Bois Are Back, As They Join The Sojiii #TomboChallenge by dejonathan(f): 6:59am On Apr 15, 2019
OkpaAkuEriEri:
calculate it.
Dats moni u HV Neva touch 4 ur lyf.
Hater
Ahahahaha

For your gullible mind
Re: The Ikorodu Bois Are Back, As They Join The Sojiii #TomboChallenge by RichBoy247: 7:17am On Apr 15, 2019
OkpaAkuEriEri:

Igbos amd money, that is why your brothers are in prisons all over the world and the Ozubulu gangs are still killing themselves from South Africa to Nigeria even goinh inside the Church in Anambra to kill each other.
Re: The Ikorodu Bois Are Back, As They Join The Sojiii #TomboChallenge by Savage991: 7:24am On Apr 15, 2019
OkpaAkuEriEri:

I can see your achievement, today you're on nairaland well done sir

1 Like

Re: The Ikorodu Bois Are Back, As They Join The Sojiii #TomboChallenge by OkpaAkuEriEri(m): 8:00am On Apr 15, 2019
dejonathan:
Ahahahaha

For your gullible mind
grow up
Re: The Ikorodu Bois Are Back, As They Join The Sojiii #TomboChallenge by OkpaAkuEriEri(m): 8:00am On Apr 15, 2019
RichBoy247:

Igbos amd money, that is why your brothers are in prisons all over the world and the Ozubulu gangs are still killing themselves from South Africa to Nigeria even goinh inside the Church in Anambra to kill each other.
money rule d world
We use d.money 2 beta life
C Lagos
If not 4 Igbo,
Lagos 4 b lyk ogbomosho.n u HV d gunt 2 hate

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Junior Pope Odonwodo And Wife Dedicate Their Third Son In Church - Photos / Osita Iheme Visits Adoration Ministry, Strikes Pose With Priest & Mass Servants / Genevieve Nnaji Stylish In Jeans And Black Jacket

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.