Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,344 members, 7,808,211 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:48 AM

Emeka Ihedioha Arrives London For Grand Reception Organised For Him. Photos - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Emeka Ihedioha Arrives London For Grand Reception Organised For Him. Photos (26766 Views)

President Buhari Arrives London For Medical Check Up / President Buhari Arrives London For His Routine Medical Checkup (Video) / Dino Melaye Joins Saraki At A Special Prayer Organised For Him In Ilorin(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emeka Ihedioha Arrives London For Grand Reception Organised For Him. Photos by InvertedHammer: 7:56am On Apr 15, 2019
/
I believe this man will be worse than Rochas.

From 300+ members of Transition committee to this unnecessary jamboree, only time will tell.

/

1 Like

Re: Emeka Ihedioha Arrives London For Grand Reception Organised For Him. Photos by slimfit1(m): 8:01am On Apr 15, 2019
Banmeallday:
These people will never change. Grand reception for someone that is yet to be sworn in or do anything. Same thing they did to Okorocha 8 years ago, and to Ohakim 12 years ago as well.

Too bad for stupid “diaspora” people, giving the impression and go ahead for leaders to steal and misrule without question..

Shame

The Diaspora in London are the most foolish people you can meet.
Re: Emeka Ihedioha Arrives London For Grand Reception Organised For Him. Photos by FlyingTOMATOE: 8:04am On Apr 15, 2019
AmazingRidwan:
Good day sir/ma,
I'm a final year engineering student of University of Ilorin. I'm deeply in need of your assistance towards the progress of my project. The cost of renting field equipments is very exorbitant, which of course I'm unable to foot all by myself. I worked during holidays to foot my bills but currently I'm broke as financial cost of the project has sucked me dry. I feel ashamed having to beg for support on here but I'd try any legal means to get the needed help. Pls kindly assist as you deem fit, may God bless you and ease your affairs. 0130219489 GTB
check your account Wrola, I just sent you 15k
Re: Emeka Ihedioha Arrives London For Grand Reception Organised For Him. Photos by Nobody: 8:15am On Apr 15, 2019
joeprince23:
Ali Imo amaka, I will definitely marry from Imo

Ogo bu chionye.
Re: Emeka Ihedioha Arrives London For Grand Reception Organised For Him. Photos by Nobody: 8:33am On Apr 15, 2019
Reference:
angry Black man and frivolities. When will we ever change. Instead of rolling up his sleeves and preparing to meet the raging fire in Imo with sound governance, he is busy jumping from one ceremony to the other.

He doesn't know it now but the reality is clear. The state he inherits is not one of milk and honey but of debts and difficulties. The moment he is sworn in society begins to draw down his goodwill and the popularity he needs to make sound reforms will ebb away quickly. Four years in politics is like a day. He is the governor elect, he should start work like yesterday and the work starts not in London or Portharcourt but in the nooks and crannies of Imo, with the people who voted him. To consolidate their support and begin to explain to them the necessary sacrificial paths they need to thread to survive.

If I am employed to a position where my predecessor was recently sacked for non performance the company is suffering for, guess what my priorities will be a month before taking office.... as a real, serious SERVANT. We expect to be hearing policy moves, governing statements and a sound development framework by now. He should not forget that Imo State is one gripped in a power flux. The APC is down but not destroyed. It will regroup and give him a torrid time to the advantage of the citizens. Nuff said.
Absolutely correct! Rather he goes to london to drink tea with the diasporians who didn't bother going to Imo to vote for him. as you have rightly said before he realise he will be voted out again. 4 years is not that far away.

1 Like

Re: Emeka Ihedioha Arrives London For Grand Reception Organised For Him. Photos by Pentasoft1978: 9:01am On Apr 15, 2019
Gsteve01:
It's okay.
That's where the treasury will be squandered. grin

Oh boy, your funny . this one that Tom and Jerry have started reading Quran...... Mickey mouse will soon turn to Alfa....Nigerians Una no go kill person.

2 Likes

Re: Emeka Ihedioha Arrives London For Grand Reception Organised For Him. Photos by Sagay212: 9:13am On Apr 15, 2019
You win election for imo, you go do grand reception for London. The mumu iPods won't see anything to say about this. They 'll be making noise about biafrau.d as if their leaders will fall down from the sky when they get biafrau.d.

1 Like

Re: Emeka Ihedioha Arrives London For Grand Reception Organised For Him. Photos by JUBILEE2000: 9:41am On Apr 15, 2019
Gossiplover:
His Excellency the Imo State Governor Elect, Rt. Hon. Emeka Ihedioha, arrives Dukes Aldridge Academy, Turlock Road, Tottenham London, for the grand reception organized in his honor by Imo State Union UK.

Am not a fan of Okorocha but Imo people have not gotten it right yet. This guy will be worse than Okorocha.

1 Like

Re: Emeka Ihedioha Arrives London For Grand Reception Organised For Him. Photos by AnuliKay: 11:45am On Apr 15, 2019
Wishing him all the best

Fresh off Jackie Aina calling out fashion brands (read: FashionNova) for not being inclusive, beauty bloggers are complaining about a sicker trend; Digital Blackface. Digital Blackface is when makeup brands photoshop their makeup swatches on dark skin.

Apparently, makeup brands don’t want to hire black models, but they want your money tho, so they tint a model’s skin color, and pass her off as black. This act is proved in the swatches, because they end off looking the same on all skintones.

Read more: https://kaynuli.com/this-new-trend-in-the-beauty-industry-is-ugly/

Re: Emeka Ihedioha Arrives London For Grand Reception Organised For Him. Photos by JPCN: 2:37pm On Apr 15, 2019
Where is your green cap Mr. Governor-elect?
Re: Emeka Ihedioha Arrives London For Grand Reception Organised For Him. Photos by Munzy14(m): 2:49pm On Apr 15, 2019
post=77551070:
Imolites una doh!
You've said it all bro! There was a country!!
nonsense and ingredients. because its not APC... who raised u?.
Re: Emeka Ihedioha Arrives London For Grand Reception Organised For Him. Photos by dedollarman(m): 9:17pm On Apr 15, 2019
Finally I can see this man without his green cap grin
Re: Emeka Ihedioha Arrives London For Grand Reception Organised For Him. Photos by seunprodigy13: 12:28pm On Apr 16, 2019
Nigerians no fit learn......do Britons come to Nigeria for reception when they win elections....osus are just dumb
Re: Emeka Ihedioha Arrives London For Grand Reception Organised For Him. Photos by Banmeallday: 4:35pm On Apr 18, 2019
Neoteny:
You win election in Nigeria, you travel to another country for reception.

I hardly believe there's any other country in the world whose citizens like appropriating another man's country like Nigeria. I don't know what it symbolizes:

Weddings, go to Dubai

Award Shows, go to South Africa or Texas, USA

Reception, go to London

Shooting a movie, go to London, Atlanta or Texas USA, Dubai

Need a menial job, run to italy or canada

Want to be a nuisance, go to Saudi Arabia, India, Vietnam or Malaysia

Have a headache, run to German hospitals

Want to lipsync your only-hit local song, hop off to London or US or Norway and sing in a language the locals don't understand

Want to buy a few million naira worth of goods, why, go to China! Like it? Pls stay and become a social menace.

GBAM!!! Nigger Area it is

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Marketers Give Conditions For Exposing Those Behind Fuel Scarcity / Adams Oshiomhole And Wife, Iara Donate Items To Edo IDP Camp (Pics) / SERAP To Buhari: Copy ‘Namibia Example’, Ban Car Perks For Presidency, Ministers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.