Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,587 members, 7,809,124 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:11 AM

My Visit To Second Niger Bridge Site Onitsha Anambra State-photos - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Visit To Second Niger Bridge Site Onitsha Anambra State-photos (65133 Views)

Pictures Of Peter Obi Working Out On The Streets Of Onitsha, Anambra State / Leah Sharibu Gives Birth To Second Baby In Boko Haram Captivity / 2019 Poll: Anxiety In PDP As Atiku’s Policy Plan Extends To Second Term (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Visit To Second Niger Bridge Site Onitsha Anambra State-photos by directonpc(m): 10:59pm On Apr 14, 2019
Hmmm
Re: My Visit To Second Niger Bridge Site Onitsha Anambra State-photos by BusinessHub1: 10:59pm On Apr 14, 2019
Afamed:

I don burst una bubbles ba? PMB / Apc talk and do government unlike the previous talk and loot government
I doubt you are a human being at all.

4 Likes

Re: My Visit To Second Niger Bridge Site Onitsha Anambra State-photos by Afamed: 11:03pm On Apr 14, 2019
Ogaga87:

Na for paper dem dey clean am

So surprising that all through the last four years no journalist was able to give picture of what the situation looks like
Keep quiet, say the one you know and seal your mouth about the ones you have no ideas
Ogoni cleaning comes in 5 stages, out of which, the first and second stages have been completed. It was aired live on various Tv stations last year June/ July.
The third face of it started recently, when the federal government released the fund for the exercise. And cleaning of the Ogoni as recommended by UNEP, will take up to 30/40 years, it was never projected to clean in 3 or 4 years . If you care to know more about the exercise log on to www.hyprep.gov.ng

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Visit To Second Niger Bridge Site Onitsha Anambra State-photos by Afamed: 11:04pm On Apr 14, 2019
BusinessHub1:
I doubt you are a human being at all.
Stop wailing

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Visit To Second Niger Bridge Site Onitsha Anambra State-photos by ChristineC: 11:05pm On Apr 14, 2019
At this rate, the bridge won't be completed in 10 years.

5 Likes

Re: My Visit To Second Niger Bridge Site Onitsha Anambra State-photos by Anambralstson: 11:07pm On Apr 14, 2019
Anambralstson:
[s][/s]
Sorry

1 Like

Re: My Visit To Second Niger Bridge Site Onitsha Anambra State-photos by Earthquake2: 11:11pm On Apr 14, 2019
Second Niger bridge I've been hearing since I was born

Modified: the guy above me is a scammer

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Visit To Second Niger Bridge Site Onitsha Anambra State-photos by advocate666: 11:12pm On Apr 14, 2019
The bridge with no end.

2 Likes

Re: My Visit To Second Niger Bridge Site Onitsha Anambra State-photos by Nobody: 11:22pm On Apr 14, 2019
Very nice
Re: My Visit To Second Niger Bridge Site Onitsha Anambra State-photos by writeprof(m): 11:25pm On Apr 14, 2019
Anambralstson:

My friend today is Sunday

Don't blame him. What you said gave the impression that work was going on then. Give us update on working days.

1 Like

Re: My Visit To Second Niger Bridge Site Onitsha Anambra State-photos by Cupidkc(m): 11:29pm On Apr 14, 2019
Truth be told.... Massive work have been done on the site in the past few months than before.
Was shocked myself when I saw the construction works on ground. Idemili and Atani axis aren't left out too.
Kudos!!!

5 Likes

Re: My Visit To Second Niger Bridge Site Onitsha Anambra State-photos by Aboguede(m): 11:36pm On Apr 14, 2019
God forbid.

30yrs for cleaning? How many years did it take BP to clean American Mexico water?

May every evil mole that works for evil white people die by �

[qu aote author=olujastro post=77546670]Elections are now over and the wailers no longer see the need to deny that the 2nd Niger Bridge is well under construction by the same APC govt they love to hate.

The Ogoni clean up is scheduled for a 30 yr completion period beginning with full assessment of the affected areas. Contractors have started moving in to site to begin the clean up process.
Follow @hyprep on Twitter for regular updates with pictures.
[/quote]

2 Likes

Re: My Visit To Second Niger Bridge Site Onitsha Anambra State-photos by DonXavi(m): 11:37pm On Apr 14, 2019
Anambralstson:
I visited the site of Second Niger bridge Onitsha today being Sunday, massive work was going on there,Thanks to GEJ and PMB grin
I passed the Niger bridge two days ago and I must be frank with you that the level I saw the construction of the new bridge now does not show that they are serious about constructing that bridge. You can not tell me that for three years we have been hearing that they're working on that bridge you can not see any notable structure standing yet. They're really fooling themselves.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Visit To Second Niger Bridge Site Onitsha Anambra State-photos by paix(m): 11:39pm On Apr 14, 2019
The bridge should be ready before May 29th.
Re: My Visit To Second Niger Bridge Site Onitsha Anambra State-photos by AreaFada2: 11:41pm On Apr 14, 2019
DonXavi:
I passed the Niger bridge two days ago and I must be frank with you that the level I saw the construction of the new bridge now does not show that they are serious about constructing that bridge. You can not tell me that for three years we have been hearing that they're working on that bridge you can not see any notable structure standing yet. They're really fooling themselves.
The reason you do not see it is simple: get the rose-tinted glasses zombies wear to see all the massive development, local rice all over the market, millions of jobs created and fight against corruption. grin grin cheesy cheesy

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Visit To Second Niger Bridge Site Onitsha Anambra State-photos by Aboguede(m): 11:45pm On Apr 14, 2019
You are a suspect

Cupidkc:
Truth be told.... Massive work have been done on the site in the past few months than before.
Was shocked myself when I saw the construction works on ground. Idemili and Atani axis aren't left out too.
Kudos!!!

1 Like

Re: My Visit To Second Niger Bridge Site Onitsha Anambra State-photos by PopeFlatino(m): 11:53pm On Apr 14, 2019
Who has better cane ,abeg borrow me make I teach this kid a lesson grin

Re: My Visit To Second Niger Bridge Site Onitsha Anambra State-photos by jomoh: 11:53pm On Apr 14, 2019
Ogaga87:

Na for paper dem dey clean am

So surprising that all through the last four years no journalist was able to give picture of what the situation looks like

https://mobile.twitter.com/toluogunlesi/status/1083628243570380800

Here what you request. You can thank me later
Re: My Visit To Second Niger Bridge Site Onitsha Anambra State-photos by jomoh: 11:54pm On Apr 14, 2019
helinues:
Good work op

How about Ogoni clean up? Any news about it?

Here’s the news as at January 2019

https://mobile.twitter.com/toluogunlesi/status/1083628243570380800
Re: My Visit To Second Niger Bridge Site Onitsha Anambra State-photos by Banmeallday: 12:09am On Apr 15, 2019
Another 10 years and it will be half complete.

Nonsense

2 Likes

Re: My Visit To Second Niger Bridge Site Onitsha Anambra State-photos by dandollaz: 12:16am On Apr 15, 2019
Afamed:

Keep quiet, I doubt if you make use of the first Niger bridge more than I do every month. And I doubt if you know Anambra more than I do. Can you swear, with your Bible, that any of these pictures you displayed was on ground before GEJ left in 2015? Was it not in 2014 , Gej came again , to lure gullible followers like you again for another votes when he came for the groundbreaking of Second Niger bridge during another round of his campaign?
This project was started before pmb don't be a doubting Dundee biko.

1 Like

Re: My Visit To Second Niger Bridge Site Onitsha Anambra State-photos by dandollaz: 12:19am On Apr 15, 2019
olujastro:
Elections are now over and the wailers no longer see the need to deny that the 2nd Niger Bridge is well under construction by the same APC govt they love to hate.

The Ogoni clean up is scheduled for a 30 yr completion period beginning with full assessment of the affected areas. Contractors have started moving in to site to begin the clean up process.
Follow @hyprep on Twitter for regular updates with pictures.
Keep quite my friend did you go there and see anything. 30 year after pmb must have passed out abi.
Re: My Visit To Second Niger Bridge Site Onitsha Anambra State-photos by goaldynboy: 12:21am On Apr 15, 2019
Op has collected money from APC;

Showing us same pictures and stage of work we have seen since three years ago!

Abegi go back on working day and show us workers working on site; don't use visitation on Sunday as an excuse!!

4 Likes

Re: My Visit To Second Niger Bridge Site Onitsha Anambra State-photos by nonsobaba: 12:31am On Apr 15, 2019
Anambralstson:
The bridge is very close to Harbour industrial layout, from what I noticed today there will be under bridge at Atani road, and Interchange Bridge at Onitsha/Owerri road
Nobody is building underbridge at atani rd. There will be an overpass there.
Re: My Visit To Second Niger Bridge Site Onitsha Anambra State-photos by asiga(m): 12:34am On Apr 15, 2019
But why was GEJ only initiating projects he knew he can't complete?

I ask that I may know.
Re: My Visit To Second Niger Bridge Site Onitsha Anambra State-photos by nonsobaba: 12:35am On Apr 15, 2019
Many thanks to Buhari and Fashola. GEJ did nothing except drawing the bridge on paper with the intention of making it a PPP project which Buhari revoked and reawarded with 100% govt ownership.
Re: My Visit To Second Niger Bridge Site Onitsha Anambra State-photos by Banmeallday: 12:37am On Apr 15, 2019
nonsobaba:
Many thanks to Buhari and Fashola. GEJ did nothing except drawing the bridge on paper with the intention of making it a PPP project which Buhari revoked and reawarded with 100% govt ownership.

Yeah many thanks to the coupist alright....Nonsense

You black people, too bad for you and your descendants

1 Like

Re: My Visit To Second Niger Bridge Site Onitsha Anambra State-photos by Jowanson: 12:45am On Apr 15, 2019
Anambralstson:
I visited the site of Second Niger bridge Onitsha today being Sunday, massive work was going on there,Thanks to GEJ and PMB grin

I really wonder the actual benefit of this second Niger Bridge on the people of the South East. I believe a sea port would have been more beneficial than this.. My opinion though....what do I know sef? Too much politics and counter politics stemming from this Niger bridge so far.

3 Likes

Re: My Visit To Second Niger Bridge Site Onitsha Anambra State-photos by NaijaFutbol: 12:48am On Apr 15, 2019
For those who claim GEJ never did anything as regards this bridge, see a Nairaland thread that closed that discussion.

https://www.nairaland.com/2584451/exclusive-photos-2nd-niger-bridge

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

70-Year-Old Man Arrested For Insulting President Buhari Speaks / Najatu Muhammad Rejects Buhari’s Appointment, Becomes First Person To Do So / Rochas Okorocha Unveils Buhari Statue In Owerri (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.