Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,901 members, 7,802,921 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:21 AM

My Visit To Second Niger Bridge Site Onitsha Anambra State-photos - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Visit To Second Niger Bridge Site Onitsha Anambra State-photos (65120 Views)

Pictures Of Peter Obi Working Out On The Streets Of Onitsha, Anambra State / Leah Sharibu Gives Birth To Second Baby In Boko Haram Captivity / 2019 Poll: Anxiety In PDP As Atiku’s Policy Plan Extends To Second Term (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Visit To Second Niger Bridge Site Onitsha Anambra State-photos by nonsobaba: 12:49am On Apr 15, 2019
Jowanson:

I really wonder the actual benefit of this second Niger Bridge on the people of the South East. I believe a sea port would have been more beneficial than this.. My opinion though....what do I know sef? Too much politics and counter politics stemming from this Niger bridge so far.

Where would they build the seaport?
Re: My Visit To Second Niger Bridge Site Onitsha Anambra State-photos by thecountycargo: 1:43am On Apr 15, 2019
hmmm

Re: My Visit To Second Niger Bridge Site Onitsha Anambra State-photos by Nobody: 1:47am On Apr 15, 2019
The bridge have not crossed the high sea, so where is the bridge then? Naija I hail thee..

5 Likes

Re: My Visit To Second Niger Bridge Site Onitsha Anambra State-photos by Lovelyn451(f): 3:27am On Apr 15, 2019
Until this bridge is completed, I don't want to see or hear anything about it again... Did I make myself clear angry

7 Likes

Re: My Visit To Second Niger Bridge Site Onitsha Anambra State-photos by seguno2: 3:56am On Apr 15, 2019
Anambralstson:
I visited the site of Second Niger bridge Onitsha today being Sunday, massive work was going on there,Thanks to GEJ and PMB grin

Why does it look like an abandoned site
Buhari has abandoned it again?

4 Likes

Re: My Visit To Second Niger Bridge Site Onitsha Anambra State-photos by seguno2: 3:58am On Apr 15, 2019
helinues:
Life, breath, sleep, dream, imaginate politics only .

Mr so many things are important than politics

Unfortunately for you, all those other things and more depend on politics.
Including life, your own life. Surprised

3 Likes

Re: My Visit To Second Niger Bridge Site Onitsha Anambra State-photos by seguno2: 4:01am On Apr 15, 2019
Afamed:

Give honour to whom honour is due. Don't be ungrateful like your co travelers. Those were the conditions below your Hero left second Niger bridge in 2015 below

Why does your newspaper have no date?
Because you are trying to tell lies with it
Failed attempt. Sorry but try better next time.

5 Likes

Re: My Visit To Second Niger Bridge Site Onitsha Anambra State-photos by seguno2: 4:05am On Apr 15, 2019
Turantula:

O boy see construction workers everywhere. Everybody busy working like there is no tomorrow.
But you need to be A Zombie to see the workers

Zombie with lifeless eyes shocked

3 Likes

Re: My Visit To Second Niger Bridge Site Onitsha Anambra State-photos by stonemasonn: 4:15am On Apr 15, 2019
Bridge that OBJ and Fashola did without breaking sweat, nah em dey hard GEJ and PMB complete like rocket science.
Re: My Visit To Second Niger Bridge Site Onitsha Anambra State-photos by Josephjuilet(f): 5:02am On Apr 15, 2019
Anambralstson:
I visited the site of Second Niger bridge Onitsha today being Sunday, massive work was going on there,Thanks to GEJ and PMB grin
.org

JosephJuliet
May God give them the capacity to complete it. It has lingered for years. Let it be achieved in this dispensation. God Bless Nigeria
Re: My Visit To Second Niger Bridge Site Onitsha Anambra State-photos by EmekaBlue(m): 5:05am On Apr 15, 2019
men must be chopping from the contract boq to delay this bridge forever
Re: My Visit To Second Niger Bridge Site Onitsha Anambra State-photos by deji17: 5:39am On Apr 15, 2019
Facts are stubborn things.

Re: My Visit To Second Niger Bridge Site Onitsha Anambra State-photos by vioment: 5:39am On Apr 15, 2019
This looks like e go take 10 or 20 more years to complete.

1 Like

Re: My Visit To Second Niger Bridge Site Onitsha Anambra State-photos by Devilhimself: 5:52am On Apr 15, 2019
[s]
Afamed:

Stop wailing
[/s]
claptrap and stupid trash
Re: My Visit To Second Niger Bridge Site Onitsha Anambra State-photos by Devilhimself: 5:53am On Apr 15, 2019
[s]
Afamed:

Keep quiet, say the one you know and seal your mouth about the ones you have no ideas
Ogoni cleaning comes in 5 stages, out of which, the first and second stages have been completed. It was aired live on various Tv stations last year June/ July.
The third face of it started recently, when the federal government released the fund for the exercise. And cleaning of the Ogoni as recommended by UNEP, will take up to 30/40 years, it was never projected to clean in 3 or 4 years . If you care to know more about the exercise log on to www.hyprep.gov.ng
[/s]
shatap there and get out
you don't know anything
Buhari is a certified kunu sipping monkey vagabond gworo chewing bastard burukutu sipping gorilla

1 Like

Re: My Visit To Second Niger Bridge Site Onitsha Anambra State-photos by Devilhimself: 5:58am On Apr 15, 2019
[s]
Afamed:

I don burst una bubbles ba? PMB / Apc talk and do government unlike the previous talk and loot government
[/s]
Buhari is the worst president since mankind
kiss the truth
Re: My Visit To Second Niger Bridge Site Onitsha Anambra State-photos by Devilhimself: 5:59am On Apr 15, 2019
[s]
Afamed:

Can you swear in 2014 Nov/ Dec, the only thing GEJ could show was not the prototype of second Niger bridge? As seen in the picture below
[/s]
Gej was the best president ever
kiss the truth
Re: My Visit To Second Niger Bridge Site Onitsha Anambra State-photos by Devilhimself: 6:01am On Apr 15, 2019
[s]
Afamed:

Keep quiet, I doubt if you make use of the first Niger bridge more than I do every month. And I doubt if you know Anambra more than I do. Can you swear, with your Bible, that any of these pictures you displayed was on ground before GEJ left in 2015? Was it not in 2014 , Gej came again , to lure gullible followers like you again for another votes when he came for the groundbreaking of Second Niger bridge during another round of his campaign?
[/s]
shatap there and get out
stop talking Nonsense
Re: My Visit To Second Niger Bridge Site Onitsha Anambra State-photos by Bet9ja55088: 6:09am On Apr 15, 2019
[color=#990000][/color]See below

Re: My Visit To Second Niger Bridge Site Onitsha Anambra State-photos by Bet9ja5182: 6:11am On Apr 15, 2019
[color=#770077][/color]see below

Re: My Visit To Second Niger Bridge Site Onitsha Anambra State-photos by uthlaw: 6:13am On Apr 15, 2019
Devilhimself:
[s][/s] Buhari is the worst president since mankind kiss the truth
yes he is but is 100times better than your gej...
Re: My Visit To Second Niger Bridge Site Onitsha Anambra State-photos by uthlaw: 6:14am On Apr 15, 2019
Devilhimself:
[s][/s] Gej was the best president ever kiss the truth
with the cassava bread factory he build in your house...
Re: My Visit To Second Niger Bridge Site Onitsha Anambra State-photos by ogatboy(m): 6:17am On Apr 15, 2019
Anambralstson:

Unfortunately this was how it has been since 2016 before I left there

4 Likes

Re: My Visit To Second Niger Bridge Site Onitsha Anambra State-photos by Oguieke(m): 6:24am On Apr 15, 2019
I love what am seeing, my prayer is let their be more actions. Both gej and buhari are good and respected Nigerians.
Re: My Visit To Second Niger Bridge Site Onitsha Anambra State-photos by Afamed: 6:32am On Apr 15, 2019
dandollaz:

This project was started before pmb don't be a doubting Dundee biko.
You are a disgrace to your generation, a project showing a stage of its prototype when Jonathan came in 2014, using the prototype to lure gullible fellow like you for another votes? Truly PDP supporters are brain dead.

Re: My Visit To Second Niger Bridge Site Onitsha Anambra State-photos by Afamed: 6:36am On Apr 15, 2019
ogatboy:

Unfortunately this was how it has been since 2016 before I left there
Lie with the fear of God, no single day, that I don't make the use of 1st Niger bridge. You are nothing but a liar with bad memory for you to have said this was how you left the project in 2016.
Re: My Visit To Second Niger Bridge Site Onitsha Anambra State-photos by Afamed: 6:38am On Apr 15, 2019
Devilhimself:
[s][/s] shatap there and get out stop talking Nonsense
You are a Programmed Robot.
Re: My Visit To Second Niger Bridge Site Onitsha Anambra State-photos by Afamed: 6:39am On Apr 15, 2019
Devilhimself:
[s][/s] claptrap and stupid trash
pigtrap
Re: My Visit To Second Niger Bridge Site Onitsha Anambra State-photos by Afamed: 6:42am On Apr 15, 2019
seguno2:

Why does your newspaper have no date?
Because you are trying to tell lies with it
Failed attempt. Sorry but try better next time.
I am not here to spoon feed you, use your goggle to see the date of the ground breaking by your Hero, Lazy youth
Re: My Visit To Second Niger Bridge Site Onitsha Anambra State-photos by Nobody: 6:44am On Apr 15, 2019
amaniro:
This bridge wey dem dey take do politics. If it were military since dem for don do am.
pele tie

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

70-Year-Old Man Arrested For Insulting President Buhari Speaks / Corper Wearing 'Vote Against Buhari' Top / Najatu Muhammad Rejects Buhari’s Appointment, Becomes First Person To Do So

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.