Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,241 members, 7,807,815 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:45 PM

Between Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus And Iphone Xs Max - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Between Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus And Iphone Xs Max (9179 Views)

Nokia 6.1 Plus(X6) Unboxing, Review and Comparison With 5.1 Plus and GCAM Photos / China Bans The Sale Of Iphone 6S, 6S Plus, 7, 7 Plus, 8, 8 Plus And X / Comparison Between Samsung Galaxy Note 9 And Samsung Galaxy S9 Plus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Between Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus And Iphone Xs Max by Boyco: 8:17pm On Apr 16, 2019
emmylad4:

are you sure you watched s10+ camera? even according to dxomark, s10+ have the best camera on a smartphone followed closely by p30pro. And if you dont know s10+ is the king of smartphone right now according to customers report.. check online if you are not satisfied
That dxomark is shit to me now , can remember wen I wanted to buy a new phone and I looked at xiaomi , it rated xiaomi mi note3 91 , while the iphome 7plus was 88 or 89 ...it showed that mi note3 was better than 7plus , that promted me to buy the phone nd its wat am currently using now , and to be honest with u , this phone camera is nice but it ain't near iphone 7plus ...the bokeh effect on both phones can't even be compared. Since den I lost interest in wateva dxomark has to say about any phone camera ...u can still go check it urslf , mi note3 scored higher than 7plus

3 Likes

Re: Between Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus And Iphone Xs Max by Nobody: 9:31am On Apr 17, 2019
Boyco:

That dxomark is shit to me now , can remember wen I wanted to buy a new phone and I looked at xiaomi , it rated xiaomi mi note3 91 , while the iphome 7plus was 88 or 89 ...it showed that mi note3 was better than 7plus , that promted me to buy the phone nd its wat am currently using now , and to be honest with u , this phone camera is nice but it ain't near iphone 7plus ...the bokeh effect on both phones can't even be compared. Since den I lost interest in wateva dxomark has to say about any phone camera ...u can still go check it urslf , mi note3 scored higher than 7plus

You must be new in this department. When both phones were tested Mi note 3 might take better picture than iPhone 7 plus but the latter could have gotten better with software update. Also, the overall score isnt what you should be looking at but the individual score of the respective camera feature then tailor it to your needs
Re: Between Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus And Iphone Xs Max by Telvin7(m): 10:27am On Apr 17, 2019
emmylad4:

are you sure you watched s10+ camera? even according to dxomark, s10+ have the best camera on a smartphone followed closely by p30pro. And if you dont know s10+ is the king of smartphone right now according to customers report.. check online if you are not satisfied
wtf men...... Huawei p30 pro has the best camera followed by mate 20pro, and p20 pro B4 u see S10+ ..............p30 pro got a score of 113 while the rest phones are 109.......go browse........nor talk rubbish
Re: Between Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus And Iphone Xs Max by danielck22(m): 10:30am On Apr 17, 2019
PhenomenalMorgan:

And his cousin Nokia gringrin

The thing pain shaa, Back then when Men were Men.
But who has tried the nokia 8 sirrocco, heard its a Bomb...
Re: Between Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus And Iphone Xs Max by Telvin7(m): 10:33am On Apr 17, 2019
Boyco:
Its only huawei I know cam compete with iPhone camera , same with google pixel ...samsung isnt included cuz they still need to improve on it ...saw the review of p30 pro camera , mehn , that phone camera can zoom out your destiny ...
u dey browse self.......the real YouTube reviewers will say the real fact but u guys will turn it upside down............. Huawei is way ahead of iPhone in terms of camera now and Sammy too ......
I only love iPhone for their dark background and video mode......... even the xiaomi mi 9 got a score ahead of iPhone xs Max in dxo mark....... .well I nor depend on them Sha.......but in reality .... Huawei Trumps
Re: Between Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus And Iphone Xs Max by PhenomenalMorgan(m): 10:34am On Apr 17, 2019
danielck22:

The thing pain shaa, Back then when Men were Men.
But who has tried the nokia 8 sirrocco, heard its a Bomb...
Nokia is back and good compared to blackberry that is struggling to survive, there latest flagship - Nokia 9 pureview is nice and all there devices run on stock android...
Currently typing with a Nokia device...

1 Like

Re: Between Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus And Iphone Xs Max by Boyco: 4:12pm On Apr 17, 2019
Telvin7:
wtf men...... Huawei p30 pro has the best camera followed by mate 20pro, and p20 pro B4 u see S10+ ..............p30 pro got a score of 113 while the rest phones are 109.......go browse........nor talk rubbish
Thank you , leave the guy to be talking nonsense der ... S10plus camera ain't that good to me at all
Re: Between Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus And Iphone Xs Max by Boyco: 4:15pm On Apr 17, 2019
ollah1:

You must be new in this department. When both phones were tested Mi note 3 might take better picture than iPhone 7 plus but the latter could have gotten better with software update. Also, the overall score isnt what you should be looking at but the individual score of the respective camera feature then tailor it to your needs
Y'all should stop this software this and software that , put pictures taken togeda by both devices and u will see d iPhone trumps on all of dem , thats d only thing I like about apple devices ...and BTW , am not new in this department...
Re: Between Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus And Iphone Xs Max by Boyco: 4:17pm On Apr 17, 2019
Telvin7:
u dey browse self.......the real YouTube reviewers will say the real fact but u guys will turn it upside down............. Huawei is way ahead of iPhone in terms of camera now and Sammy too ......
I only love iPhone for their dark background and video mode......... even the xiaomi mi 9 got a score ahead of iPhone xs Max in dxo mark....... .well I nor depend on them Sha.......but in reality .... Huawei Trumps
You are very right , I haven't seen camera comparison between xs max and mi9 , but I know the xs max will be very much better in that area ...androids should adopt wateva apple does to make der pictures very good
Re: Between Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus And Iphone Xs Max by Nobody: 4:18pm On Apr 17, 2019
Boyco:

Y'all should stop this software this and software that , put pictures taken togeda by both devices and u will see d iPhone trumps on all of dem , thats d only thing I like about apple devices ...and BTW , am not new in this department...

Quit writing you have comprehension problems
Re: Between Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus And Iphone Xs Max by PhenomenalMorgan(m): 5:37pm On Apr 17, 2019
Boyco:

You are very right , I haven't seen camera comparison between xs max and mi9 , but I know the xs max will be very much better in that area ...androids should adopt wateva apple does to make der pictures very good
Lol, gringrin
It's Apple that needs to find the software magic that Google and Huawei use for their cameras!!

3 Likes

Re: Between Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus And Iphone Xs Max by emmylad4(m): 8:42pm On Apr 17, 2019
Telvin7:
dxomark score is not by back camera alone, p30pro have a score of 112 for back camera and 89 for front ,average of 100.5, while s10+ have a back camera score of 109 and 96 for front, average of 102.5, thats why u see mobile and selfie score in their website, hope you have learnt? dont just talk without research..besides s10+ 5g is the new king with 112 for back and 97 for front camera, average of 104.5, u can check the updated dxomark bfr u start ranting again.
Re: Between Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus And Iphone Xs Max by emmylad4(m): 8:47pm On Apr 17, 2019
emmylad4:

dxomark score is not by back camera alone, p30pro have a score of 112 for back camera and 89 for front ,average of 100.5, while s10+ have a back camera score of 109 and 96 for front, average of 102.5, thats why u see mobile and selfie score in their website, hope you have learnt? dont just talk without research..besides s10+ 5g is the new king with 112 for back and 97 for front camera, average of 104.5, u can check the updated dxomark bfr u start ranting again.
Dxomark is by professional photographers not by youtube reviewers and u pple who cnt differentiate noised pics and noiseless pics, and colour replication
Re: Between Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus And Iphone Xs Max by Boyco: 11:45pm On Apr 17, 2019
ollah1:

Quit writing you have comprehension problems
Avoid me pls
Re: Between Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus And Iphone Xs Max by Boyco: 11:47pm On Apr 17, 2019
PhenomenalMorgan:

Lol, gringrin
It's Apple that needs to find the software magic that Google and Huawei use for their cameras!!
Whatever you say man
Re: Between Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus And Iphone Xs Max by charlesm91(m): 10:16am On Apr 18, 2019
emmylad4:

correct, well said.personally, the most versatile camera remains the p30 Pro which makes it the best camera for me.

1 Like

Re: Between Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus And Iphone Xs Max by danielck22(m): 11:21am On Apr 18, 2019
Ok, let's go this way;

Camera(rear) - Huawei p30 pro
Camera(front) - Samsung s10+
Software(updates) - iPhone Xs max
Software(design/architecture) - Samsung s10+
Software(speed) - iPhone Xs max
Hardware(screen) - Samsung s10+
Hardware(body design) - iPhone Xs max
Hardware(battery) - Huawei p30 pro
Hardware(durabilty) - iPhone Xs max

For any missing detail, quote me if not keep shut.

LIKES for Androids(Samsung/Huawei),
SHARES for ios(iPhone)

8 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Between Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus And Iphone Xs Max by AkpaMgbor(m): 11:35am On Apr 18, 2019
danielck22:
Ok, let's go this way;

SHARES for ios(iPhone)

Pretty much legit.

2 Likes

Re: Between Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus And Iphone Xs Max by Telvin7(m): 12:08pm On Apr 18, 2019
emmylad4:

guy the two of Dem dey drag .....
They look at back cam not selfies....and the 32mp selfie cam on the Huawei is more detailed than Samsung
....Sammy just have an egde in that 4k selfie recording
Re: Between Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus And Iphone Xs Max by emmylad4(m): 1:02pm On Apr 18, 2019
Telvin7:
guy the two of Dem dey drag .....
They look at back cam not selfies....and the 32mp selfie cam on the Huawei is more detailed than Samsung
....Sammy just have an egde in that 4k selfie recording
i can really see you are new in this, do u use back camera on ur phone alone, and besides iphone and samsung 12mp is detailed than huawei 32mp camera, u can watch reviews...camera quality isnt abt megapixel alone..
Re: Between Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus And Iphone Xs Max by emmylad4(m): 1:11pm On Apr 18, 2019
danielck22:
Ok, let's go this way;

SHARES for ios(iPhone)

hardware(design): S10+ best design, punch camera, sleek and nt a heavy as xsmax
software(update): no clear winner but s10+ already av more than 2 updates, while a new versn of ios is once in a year, same to emui fr huawei

1 Like

Re: Between Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus And Iphone Xs Max by Dam5reey(m): 11:57pm On Apr 18, 2019
Boyco:

If you shoot in Auto, then all you wrote up there is wrong....

If you shoot in Manual, you may be right.
Those pictures are taken in lab to simulate only.

Dxomark take lots of details in consideration, don't you see the picture samples?

Always Clean your lens before shooting that's why DSLR had covers and cleaners

I shot in Manual Mi note 3 is better than 7 plus..

DXOMARK is a professional platform for those that understand photography and not point and shoot.

2 Likes

Re: Between Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus And Iphone Xs Max by Mozzyb1(m): 12:28am On Apr 19, 2019
Obaofusa:
Thank you y'all though I'm still confused.

I don't really care about monetary value, I'm just after
1: battery
2: speed that's all.

I saw something like battery case for iPhone on YouTube but I don't know how it's with the phone
if you want speed, good ba3 life and latest tech. No doubt, s10+ should be ur choice. That fone is tempting me, but am a note fan, so waiting patiently for note 10

1 Like

Re: Between Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus And Iphone Xs Max by emmylad4(m): 12:45am On Apr 19, 2019
Dam5reey:

If you shoot in Auto, then all you wrote up there is wrong....

If you shoot in Manual, you may be right.
Those pictures are taken in lab to simulate only.

Dxomark take lots of details in consideration, don't you see the picture samples?

Always Clean your lens before shooting that's why DSLR had covers and cleaners

I shot in Manual Mi note 3 is better than 7 plus..

DXOMARK is a professional platform for those that understand photography and not point and shoot.

Thanks bro, you explained my point better
Re: Between Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus And Iphone Xs Max by Nobody: 11:25am On Apr 21, 2019
Thank you all. I got the xs max and I must say it’s the best phone in the world the truth is andriod OS can never be compared to apple

So fast and battery efficient

I do get almost a whole day on medium use and over 8hrs on steady browsing

People do complain about iPhone but this xs max change my perspective maybe because I got it new I opened the carton myself.

I’m glad using this phone and thanks to my uncle

2 Likes

Re: Between Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus And Iphone Xs Max by PhenomenalMorgan(m): 1:55pm On Apr 21, 2019
Obaofusa:
Thank you all. I got the xs max and I must say it’s the best phone in the world the truth is andriod OS can never be compared to apple

So fast and battery efficient

I do get almost a whole day on medium use and over 8hrs on steady browsing

People do complain about iPhone but this xs max change my perspective maybe because I got it new I opened the carton myself.

I’m glad using this phone and thanks to my uncle
Ok Enjoy your device...
I am not trying to start another argument but you only got Xs max and not both Xs max and S10+, so you are in NO Position to call it the best phone, People who have used both phones care those who can safely tell us which is better...
Meanwhile could you please post some random photo samples from your phone, especially night photos(of anything around you)

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Between Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus And Iphone Xs Max by Telvin7(m): 3:38pm On Apr 21, 2019
PhenomenalMorgan:

Ok Enjoy your device...
I am not trying to start another argument but you only got Xs max and not both Xs max and S10+, so you are in NO Position to call it the best phone, People who have used both phones care those who can safely tell us which is better...
Meanwhile could you please post some random photo samples from your phone, especially night photos(of anything around you)
I swear ......

1 Like

Re: Between Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus And Iphone Xs Max by Telvin7(m): 3:43pm On Apr 21, 2019
emmylad4:

i can really see you are new in this, do u use back camera on ur phone alone, and besides iphone and samsung 12mp is detailed than huawei 32mp camera, u can watch reviews...camera quality isnt abt megapixel alone..
guy go and watch the review of mrwhosetheboss and unbox therapy..........put your ears to what they said about the selfie cam on Huawei
Re: Between Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus And Iphone Xs Max by mattwizy(m): 3:04am On Apr 22, 2019
Wrong, it’s still been supported. That’s the beauty of Apple
AkpaMgbor:

The iPhone 5s of 2013 received updates until last year..that is 5 solid years of support..
Re: Between Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus And Iphone Xs Max by mattwizy(m): 3:16am On Apr 22, 2019
Boyco:

That dxomark is shit to me now , can remember wen I wanted to buy a new phone to say about any phone camera ...u can still go check it urslf , mi note3 scored higher than 7plus
same here. Deeply regretted buying that useless Xiaomi note 3. Especially it’s useless “16”mp front camera. Even the iPad 4 I bought 2012 with 1.2mp takes far nicer and cleaner shots.
Re: Between Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus And Iphone Xs Max by Bossmd: 6:16am On Apr 22, 2019
How many iPhone users do you guys think will come and be arguing on this thread? Lol

iPhone users are classy people that you will not find on a street thread like this. iPhone is made for elites while Android phones including the so-called S10 is meant for the 3rd world countries and struggling people grin

2 Likes

Re: Between Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus And Iphone Xs Max by PhenomenalMorgan(m): 7:17am On Apr 22, 2019
Bossmd:
How many iPhone users do you guys think will come and be arguing on this thread? Lol

iPhone users are classy people that you will not find on a street thread like this. iPhone is made for elites while Android phones including the so-called S10 is meant for the 3rd world countries and struggling people grin
lol...
Classy people who know nothing about the device they are using and are constantly being ripped off by a Classy company... gringringrin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Can You Figure Out What's Happening In This Photo? See Pic / Google To Delete Inactive Gmail Accounts By December 1 / How To Activate Airtel 4gb Data For Free

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.