Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,007 members, 7,806,924 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:07 AM

Okorocha Urges Ihedioha To Continue Free Education, Keep Alive His 1000 Projects - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Okorocha Urges Ihedioha To Continue Free Education, Keep Alive His 1000 Projects (13569 Views)

Why Imo Case Is Different From Bayelsa, Ihedioha To Supreme Court / Ihedioha To Storm Okorocha’s Estate With “Citizens" / Ihedioha To Sign Order On TSA As Imo Uncovers 250 Accounts Operated By Okorocha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okorocha Urges Ihedioha To Continue Free Education, Keep Alive His 1000 Projects by Pentasoft1978: 8:55am On Apr 15, 2019
Rochas okorocha.....a sinking ship, seeking attention.
Re: Okorocha Urges Ihedioha To Continue Free Education, Keep Alive His 1000 Projects by ozo13(m): 8:55am On Apr 15, 2019
PapaAdanna:

Shut up, all of u that don't know anything about imo be making noise.

I wish Rochas becomes ur governor.
Talking bullshit
bros u jus dey shut person up .gist us information u want we not in Imo to know.last information I heard about education In imo is free unless if u want to tell us the Information about the free education was a wrong one.Rochas may have done alot of Negative things which almost all Governors in the country are guilty of.Am sure the way he is paying salaries is far better when compared to states like osun ,kogi , benue,kwara and some other ones.
I jus hope Ihedioha will do his best sha.cos most of the governors this days leave alot of debt burden on their successors.it is well sha cos the way the country is going.hmmmmm.make I no talk more than that.
Re: Okorocha Urges Ihedioha To Continue Free Education, Keep Alive His 1000 Projects by omoiyalayi(m): 8:56am On Apr 15, 2019
Unfinished one thousand project ??

Nigeria politician no go make heaven

That's how they steal money

If you allowed Okorocha to rule for another eight years those project will still not complete and they will continue to approved money for the projects year in year out
Re: Okorocha Urges Ihedioha To Continue Free Education, Keep Alive His 1000 Projects by zeromeridian: 9:00am On Apr 15, 2019
SoNature:
Rochas has done his bit.
I laugh when I see IMSU students criticize Rochas.
Well, they will know how far after May 29th.
keep quiet! Aba gworo
Re: Okorocha Urges Ihedioha To Continue Free Education, Keep Alive His 1000 Projects by SoNature(m): 9:02am On Apr 15, 2019
PapaAdanna:

Shut up, all of u that don't know anything about imo be making noise.

I wish Rochas becomes ur governor.
Talking bullshit

Aturu, I am from Imo, and my kid bro finished from IMSU.
So, u are the one who should shut the f**k up!
Re: Okorocha Urges Ihedioha To Continue Free Education, Keep Alive His 1000 Projects by willyjacs(m): 9:05am On Apr 15, 2019
Idiots!
Is admitting defeat now a crime?

Talk about the positives..... is continuing on the education thing a bad advice?

I don't know why grown up guys can't reason with their heads....
Once two people drop nonsense, automatically others will follow them like sheeps...
Applaud the positives too....u don't just bring ur pillows nd lay on the negatives.
If a mad man brings good advice,work with it......
Re: Okorocha Urges Ihedioha To Continue Free Education, Keep Alive His 1000 Projects by Chinashopping84: 9:12am On Apr 15, 2019
hmm.indeed.Just got back his sense. Though
Re: Okorocha Urges Ihedioha To Continue Free Education, Keep Alive His 1000 Projects by chiamzzy: 9:18am On Apr 15, 2019
Which free education?. My cousin graduated from IMSU and was asked to pay over a 100 grand as part of TUITION FEE before his clearance.Do the mathematics.
Rochas is a complete scammer shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Okorocha Urges Ihedioha To Continue Free Education, Keep Alive His 1000 Projects by Nackzy: 9:25am On Apr 15, 2019
Sir Please Remove the refuse dump in the heart of the town, Douglas road and the market...
Please please please with all due respect ...Contract julius beger to work the Nekede futo Road the leads to the heart of the town...And all mighty God will bless your generation
Re: Okorocha Urges Ihedioha To Continue Free Education, Keep Alive His 1000 Projects by blowjohn(m): 9:27am On Apr 15, 2019
Turantula:
But I can only count less than fifty statues, where is the remaining 950+ projects?

They are hidden in the statues!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Okorocha Urges Ihedioha To Continue Free Education, Keep Alive His 1000 Projects by PapaAdanna: 9:32am On Apr 15, 2019
SoNature:

Aturu, I am from Imo, and my kid bro finished from IMSU.
So, u are the one who should shut the f**k up!
So ur family can't afford to cater for ur academics without the fraud called free education in imo...

IMSU students will not regret anything because he who gets admission should stand up to the responsibility not like u waiting for wen ROCHAS will come and pay for ur family fees.

Rochas is the worst thing that has ever happened to the good people of imo

Akpa- amu
Re: Okorocha Urges Ihedioha To Continue Free Education, Keep Alive His 1000 Projects by SoNature(m): 9:48am On Apr 15, 2019
PapaAdanna:

So ur family can't afford to cater for ur academics without the fraud called free education in imo...

IMSU students will not regret anything because he who gets admission should stand up to the responsibility not like u waiting for wen ROCHAS will come and pay for ur family fees.

Rochas is the worst thing that has ever happened to the good people of imo

Akpa- amu

Ozu nwuru anwu, yes, we waited for free education before he could get some education because that's what a government does for her citizen in sane countries.

Some oghu like you will be online feeling like a rich kid whereas in reality, you are even sure of the next meal.

Otele!
Re: Okorocha Urges Ihedioha To Continue Free Education, Keep Alive His 1000 Projects by 8stargeneral: 10:00am On Apr 15, 2019
Dis mad man,thought he said his son inlaw won d election, give ur son inlaw d advice undecided
Re: Okorocha Urges Ihedioha To Continue Free Education, Keep Alive His 1000 Projects by kinzation(m): 10:29am On Apr 15, 2019
okeyfrank:
Karma is a bitch. In 2011, Rochas you destroyed ALL the good projects of your predecessor.

The good roads along Orji and Orlu roads were not spared. You destroyed Wetheral and Douglas roads. You sacked the elected LGA Chairmen and Councilors; you sacked the 10,000 jobs workers; Rochas, you stole ALL the wealth of Imo State to yourself and family.

You're a criminal and that's what you represent. Keep your filthy advise to yourself and prepare to face Imolites after May 29th. Useless greedy and wicked gov.
please help a corp member serving in orlu with a part time job...I really new this. God bless bro
Re: Okorocha Urges Ihedioha To Continue Free Education, Keep Alive His 1000 Projects by Oluchi10: 10:31am On Apr 15, 2019
I just hope erecting of human status is not among the 1000 project been mentioned
Re: Okorocha Urges Ihedioha To Continue Free Education, Keep Alive His 1000 Projects by Olaiya26: 10:33am On Apr 15, 2019
grin

Re: Okorocha Urges Ihedioha To Continue Free Education, Keep Alive His 1000 Projects by PapaAdanna: 11:30am On Apr 15, 2019
SoNature:

Ozu nwuru anwu, yes, we waited for free education before he could get some education because that's what a government does for her citizen in sane countries.

Some oghu like you will be online feeling like a rich kid whereas in reality, you are even sure of the next meal.
See
Otele!
U are actually poor, the worst part of it is that the poverty is gotten to ur mind. Na ur type go wait for govt to do everything for them.
Now the fraud govt is over, u and ur family will answer to posterity if u can't take responsibility of ur own shit.

Come to think of it, I don't think u are up to voting age by 2011 when this evil of a governor was mistakenly voted in.

Keep waiting on the government... Failure of a generation.

Reminder: Nobody is owing u nothing not even the government, wake up from ur poor slumber.
Re: Okorocha Urges Ihedioha To Continue Free Education, Keep Alive His 1000 Projects by AnuliKay: 11:41am On Apr 15, 2019
Hmmm. God help us

Fresh off Jackie Aina calling out fashion brands (read: FashionNova) for not being inclusive, beauty bloggers are complaining about a sicker trend; Digital Blackface. Digital Blackface is when makeup brands photoshop their makeup swatches on dark skin.

Apparently, makeup brands don’t want to hire black models, but they want your money tho, so they tint a model’s skin color, and pass her off as black. This act is proved in the swatches, because they end off looking the same on all skintones.

Read more: https://kaynuli.com/this-new-trend-in-the-beauty-industry-is-ugly/

Re: Okorocha Urges Ihedioha To Continue Free Education, Keep Alive His 1000 Projects by Nobody: 1:05pm On Apr 15, 2019
ngoziclara:
Governor Rochas Okorocha has made an appeal to the Imo State Governor-elect, Rt Hon Emeka Ihedioha to strive to continue the Free Education policy initiated by the out-going administration and ensure to keep alive and continue the over one thousand projects he undertook between 2011 and 2019.

The governor made the appeal when the new manager of Sam Mbakwe International Cargo Airport, Mrs. Rejoice Ndudinachi paid him a Courtesy call with her management team at the Government House during the weekend.

Okorocha who advised the new management to totally free the airport from the activities of touts, Stated that the airport is one of the best in the Country where touting is still known to be at its barest minimum.

The governor told them that the idea of touts making travelers uncomfortable by demanding money from them must stop because when you don’t give them it looks as if you have committed an offence.

He remarked “Our Cargo Airport is better than all other ones we have in the Country because of facilities. Maybe in Lagos, I don’t know how much of Cargo shades they have. So, Imo is blessed in this regard and we are hoping to start with MT II or Boeing 727 which has been approved to land in Owerri from outside the Country”.

“I have talked to the management of Customs, and they will soon post people there to help our operations and commence the activities of the Cargo airport. I might not start the flights coming in and going out, but I do hope that the in-coming government should continue from where I stopped. What I am praying now is let there be Continuity in Imo as I bow out on 29thMay”.

Speaking on the Rescue Mission Free Education Policy, Okorocha said, “My appeal has remained that there are certain things I would want to remain continued. One of them is the free education. I want to appeal to the in-coming government in the name of God not to stop free education in this land. Free education represents our indirect empowerment to the widows and the poor in the society. Free education helps children who cannot afford School fees. Free education has helped wipe away the tears of suffering widows.”

“Free education must never be allowed to stop in this land and if that stops, criminal activities will come back again in geometrical progression and crime rate will rise and that should not be good for the State. If they do not know how to do it, I will offer my services free of charge to be sure that free education continues in Imo State. And for the peace we are enjoying now to continue, the youths must continue to be made useful”, he stated.

For more, follow the link below
https://www.expressiveinfo.com/okorocha-begs-ihedioha-to-continue-free-education-keep-alive-his-1000-projects/

Ihedioha will sieze all the personal properties u bought with state funds
Re: Okorocha Urges Ihedioha To Continue Free Education, Keep Alive His 1000 Projects by TroubleMaker47(m): 3:33pm On Apr 15, 2019
Bloggers sha. Rochas only said "incoming" i wonder where they got the name Ihedioha from?
Making it look like he has already conceded defeat.
Re: Okorocha Urges Ihedioha To Continue Free Education, Keep Alive His 1000 Projects by B2mario(m): 3:39pm On Apr 15, 2019
Mortiple:
Rochas Okorocha should keep his advice to himself..

1000 unverifiable phantom projects.
Have you confirmed from Imolites if there is nothing like that?
Re: Okorocha Urges Ihedioha To Continue Free Education, Keep Alive His 1000 Projects by B2mario(m): 3:50pm On Apr 15, 2019
Chukazu:
Of what benefit was Okorocha's free education?

Imo used to be top in Education before Okorocha's Nosedive, now Abia has taken over even with a useless governor
Imo has not led anything, Abia is always on top in southeast when it comes to education performance.
Re: Okorocha Urges Ihedioha To Continue Free Education, Keep Alive His 1000 Projects by valentineuwakwe(m): 4:23pm On Apr 15, 2019
This is one good thing I hv heard okorocha said this year....free education. .. acting good now maybe too late o
Re: Okorocha Urges Ihedioha To Continue Free Education, Keep Alive His 1000 Projects by Chukazu: 7:23pm On Apr 15, 2019
B2mario:
Imo has not led anything, Abia is always on top in southeast when it comes to education performance.

Who talking about south East?

Imo churns out the highest number of graduates in the entire country while Anambra had best results pre University exams per say before you start mentioning Abia
Re: Okorocha Urges Ihedioha To Continue Free Education, Keep Alive His 1000 Projects by B2mario(m): 8:32pm On Apr 15, 2019
Chukazu:

Imo churns out the highest number of graduates in the entire country while Anambra had best results pre University exams per say before you start mentioning Abia
Oga Imo still maintain that even in the next 100yrs
Re: Okorocha Urges Ihedioha To Continue Free Education, Keep Alive His 1000 Projects by superlightning: 12:00am On Apr 16, 2019
Chukazu:

source please. because I know you are lying.
Re: Okorocha Urges Ihedioha To Continue Free Education, Keep Alive His 1000 Projects by superlightning: 12:01am On Apr 16, 2019
B2mario:
Oga Imo still maintain that even in the next 100yrs

another hyperbolic liar.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bayelsa By-Election: Ijaw Group Picks Dickson For Senator, Canvass Support / Threat Over PEPT Judgement: Report Suspicious Gatherings, Activities - Fubara / Cash Transfer: FG Seeks Fresh $400m Loan To Fund 15 Million Households

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.