Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,362 members, 7,808,262 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:32 AM

Atiku Has Qualifications To Become A Customs Officer Not "President" - Keyamo - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Has Qualifications To Become A Customs Officer Not "President" - Keyamo (19390 Views)

Atiku To Tinubu: I Was A Customs Officer When You Were Working With Druglords / Buhari Approves For Nigeria’s First Deep Seaport In Lekki As A Customs Port / Mahmud Sulaiman: Soldier Commits Suicide After Killing A Customs Officer In Seme (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Has Qualifications To Become A Customs Officer Not "President" - Keyamo by NgeneUkwenu(f): 8:06am On Apr 15, 2019
seniwellsFX:
for long I could consider myself the chaiperson of comment readers association here on niaraland. But, this current irrelevant discuss has forced me out of just reading but airing my views.

You are not saying anything but rather exhibiting your ignorance of the issue at stake.

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Has Qualifications To Become A Customs Officer Not "President" - Keyamo by frowland(m): 8:08am On Apr 15, 2019
Most people in this country are not even Nigerians. I can tell you for free that our REAL population is not more than 50 million strong and great men. The rest 150million na dagbo from either Chad, Niger, Sudan, Cameroon, Benin Republic, et al.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Atiku Has Qualifications To Become A Customs Officer Not "President" - Keyamo by Khaleell001(m): 8:12am On Apr 15, 2019
PapaAdanna:
But an illiterate in the person of buhari is qualified to be the president of the most populous black nation on earth.

Ok no wahala

Comparing ATIKU with BUHARI is similar to comparing USA with Ghana.

Do you even know the meaning of illiterate?
Because you saw people talking you want to also talk by displaying your grand ignorance.

Go and check the meaning of illiterate and come back here and quote me.
Re: Atiku Has Qualifications To Become A Customs Officer Not "President" - Keyamo by bewla(m): 8:13am On Apr 15, 2019
akinhanger:
Rubbish
who is in the garden
Re: Atiku Has Qualifications To Become A Customs Officer Not "President" - Keyamo by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 8:14am On Apr 15, 2019
God bless you sir. Atikulooted hahahahahahahaha

1 Like

Re: Atiku Has Qualifications To Become A Customs Officer Not "President" - Keyamo by adelee777: 8:32am On Apr 15, 2019
Esseite:

This is the most stupid statement of the week.... how does a Nation open its mouth to say a former VP is not Nigerian?

Do you even know the weight of signals you send to the outside world?

Weight of signals to the outside world? You think those in the outside world gives two bleeps about Nigeria? There are enough things already to show them that Nigeria is a joke.
Re: Atiku Has Qualifications To Become A Customs Officer Not "President" - Keyamo by niyidenrele: 8:42am On Apr 15, 2019
godofuck231:

but his qualifications made him former vice president and he personally drafted and financed the efcc while bubu can't sit his war council and draft an effective combat strategy to break trough Boko Haram network, I feel ashamed when intellectuals bend so low to drink such muddy water in pretence of thirst.
Oga don't run away from the main issue ,the question is ,is he constitutional for him being born outside Nigeria at that time to be president or not
Tribunal; Mr Atikulated IPOB ,is it true you were born in Jada, bfr 1960?
Atikulated IPOB; yesssss sir..but I can explain
Tribunal; will u keep kwayet,.. case close,this is our judgment :for lying bfr the Millon's of Nigeria and collected their money as salaries at both your time as custom officer and both gov and VP ,u are here by deported to Cameroon, and forfeit all your investment here,as a deterrents to other who may want to follow your ignoramus act .....Court !!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Has Qualifications To Become A Customs Officer Not "President" - Keyamo by edibobo: 8:46am On Apr 15, 2019
If Atiku is not a true Nigerian from North, let useless Keyamo points to us who's a true Nigerian from the North....

https://all-gists..com/2019/04/Atiku-Has-Qualifications-To-Become-A-Customs-Officer-Not-President-Keyamo.html?m=1[/quote]
Re: Atiku Has Qualifications To Become A Customs Officer Not "President" - Keyamo by Mitsurugi(m): 8:59am On Apr 15, 2019
Esseite:

This is the most stupid statement of the week.... how does a Nation open its mouth to say a former VP is not Nigerian?

Don't mind them. As far as politics is concerned COMMON SENSE must take a back seat. angry
Re: Atiku Has Qualifications To Become A Customs Officer Not "President" - Keyamo by NaMeAboki: 9:00am On Apr 15, 2019
Esseite:

Issues of law are never too stupid or little; neither will pursuing them to their logical conclusion diminish your international standing but rather reflect of our evolving judicial maturity and freedom.

Such challenges happen all the time, President Obama was once a victim after the Republicans challenged his nationality as Kenyan; back home the late Waziri Ibrahim of the GNPP was similarly challenged and even threatened with deportation as a Chadian by the Shagari administration.

Atiku is not the first and probably won't be the last to be so challenged; moreover he was the first to indulge in this latest frivolity on qualification, when he revisited the already done issue of Buhari's certificate - he and his supporters therefore have no reason to cry foul for being served the same medicine.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Has Qualifications To Become A Customs Officer Not "President" - Keyamo by godofuck231: 9:08am On Apr 15, 2019
niyidenrele:
Oga don't run away from the main issue ,the question is ,is he constitutional for him being born outside Nigeria at that time to be president or not
Tribunal; Mr Atikulated IPOB ,is it true you were born in Jada, bfr 1960?
Atikulated IPOB; yesssss sir..but I can explain
Tribunal; will u keep kwayet,.. case close,this is our judgment :for lying bfr the Millon's of Nigeria and collected their money as salaries at both your time as custom officer and both gov and VP ,u are here by deported to Cameroon, and forfeit all your investment here,as a deterrents to other who may want to follow your ignoramus act .....Court !!!
have you heard about the rights of citizenship, go to your high school notes and read about conditions of being a citizen especially by naturalisation, what a daft bat
Re: Atiku Has Qualifications To Become A Customs Officer Not "President" - Keyamo by vindisick: 9:34am On Apr 15, 2019
Atiku,all this long epistle PDP is writing cannot help you to win this case in court. The constitution is the highest law in Nigeria. The tribunal cannot change the law,the highest they can do is to interprete it.
Nnamdi Kanu was the person that first made this discovery about your citizenship via a plebiscite. To win this case,you have to do as NNAMDI KANU has instructed you:
Section 131(D) of the Nigerian constitution states that for a person to qualify for election of presidency he/she must have also been educated up to at least School Certificate level or its equivalent.
What Atiku's legal team needs to do is to subpoena the waec chairman to testify under oath about buhari's original waec certificate or risk prison terms. Even if he lies,and produce a fake certificate,you have the force of law to perform a carbon dating analysis on the certificate to ascertain the exact year it was printed.
Re: Atiku Has Qualifications To Become A Customs Officer Not "President" - Keyamo by ajk97: 9:47am On Apr 15, 2019
Atiku Has Qualifications To Become A Customs Officer Not "President" - Keyamo
[url=

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3jobFSUwHpo&feature=youtu.be
[/url]
Re: Atiku Has Qualifications To Become A Customs Officer Not "President" - Keyamo by kuneryxy(m): 9:50am On Apr 15, 2019
As vp unko. The man is a fool
Re: Atiku Has Qualifications To Become A Customs Officer Not "President" - Keyamo by seniwellsFX: 10:12am On Apr 15, 2019
NgeneUkwenu:

You still don't understand the issue at stake.

1. Atiku is a Citizen of Nigeria.

2. Nobody is contesting his Citizenship.

3. The question is: Did Atiku fulfill the Constitutional requirements to contest for the post of the president?

4 . The Answer is what the APC wants the court to determine, because one of the requirements is that you MUST A Citizen Nigeria By BIRTH To Qualify.

5. That you are citizen of Nigeria by other means such as Referendum, Naturalization, Registration etc can only take you the office of the Vice President and not that of the President according to the 1999 Constitution we operate.

What is hard here to understand?

Why do you choose to attack Keyamo?

Would you have attacked him if he supported Atiku IPOB?

Tufiakwa!
if you don't mind. What section of the 1999 Constitution states that the conditions sorrounding atiku's status as stated by you only qualifies him as a vice president? Please show me so I can rest my case
Re: Atiku Has Qualifications To Become A Customs Officer Not "President" - Keyamo by Shaev7(m): 10:16am On Apr 15, 2019
What about Buhari?
Re: Atiku Has Qualifications To Become A Customs Officer Not "President" - Keyamo by Toks2008(m): 10:44am On Apr 15, 2019
seniwellsFX:
I will ignore your jab of lacking "comprehensive abilities" reasons being that, I am too highly placed to start throwing tantrums here. I discuss intellectually with utmost decorum. Back to your allusions of atiku not being a Nigerian by birth since the spot or area he was born as at then, was in Cameroon. But, I guess you agree that as at this moment, that same spot or area in adamawa state is now Nigeria? So tell me please, did the votes from atiku's village count during the just concluded presidential election? Has votes in that area ever counted from 1999 to date? Do the people of that area have any form of representation in the national assembly or other shperes of unitary governance in Nigeria? Are those people from atiku's area today called Nigerians? Are they indigenes of adamawa state which happens to be a Constitutionally recognized state in Nigeria? If all these are true in the most minut form. Tell me why atiku is a Cameroonian?

My broda I'm also too highly placed to throw jabbs so I'm sorry if you saw that as one....nevertheless you keep making sane erroneous submittion.

AS AT WHEN ATIKU WAS B8RN THAT REGION WAS NOT NIGERIA.

All the submittion you just made happened after it was merged. I hope you understand.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Has Qualifications To Become A Customs Officer Not "President" - Keyamo by abbakacici: 10:47am On Apr 15, 2019
godofuck231:

but his qualifications made him former vice president and he personally drafted and financed the efcc while bubu can't sit his war council and draft an effective combat strategy to break trough Boko Haram network, I feel ashamed when intellectuals bend so low to drink such muddy water in pretence of thirst.
nobody is arguing that Atiku is better than buhari, but weather is he qualified to be president, there are lot of Ghanaian that will do a great as Nigerian President but the constitution forbid us for outsourcing the office of the president
Re: Atiku Has Qualifications To Become A Customs Officer Not "President" - Keyamo by Toks2008(m): 10:51am On Apr 15, 2019
NgeneUkwenu:

You still don't understand the issue at stake.

1. Atiku is a Citizen of Nigeria.

2. Nobody is contesting his Citizenship.

3. The question is: Did Atiku fulfill the Constitutional requirements to contest for the post of the president?

4 . The Answer is what the APC wants the court to determine, because one of the requirements is that you MUST A Citizen Nigeria By BIRTH To Qualify.

5. That you are citizen of Nigeria by other means such as Referendum, Naturalization, Registration etc can only take you the office of the Vice President and not that of the President according to the 1999 Constitution we operate.

What is hard here to understand?

Why do you choose to attack Keyamo?

Would you have attacked him if he supported Atiku IPOB?

Tufiakwa!

My broda walahi I just tire o. Many people making funny comments just make me weak and wonder at the same time.

APC is a very wicked party...chai! Do you know that even if Atiku won and this issue comes up he could still be disqualified.
Re: Atiku Has Qualifications To Become A Customs Officer Not "President" - Keyamo by forgiveness: 11:04am On Apr 15, 2019
vindisick:
Atiku,all this long epistle PDP is writing cannot help you to win this case in court. The constitution is the highest law in Nigeria. The tribunal cannot change the law,the highest they can do is to interprete it.
Nnamdi Kanu was the person that first made this discovery about your citizenship via a plebiscite. To win this case,you have to do as NNAMDI KANU has instructed you:
Section 131(D) of the Nigerian constitution states that for a person to qualify for election of presidency he/she must have also been educated up to at least School Certificate level or its equivalent.
What Atiku's legal team needs to do is to subpoena the waec chairman to testify under oath about buhari's original waec certificate or risk prison terms. Even if he lies,and produce a fake certificate,you have the force of law to perform a carbon dating analysis on the certificate to ascertain the exact year it was printed.

It was Obasanjo.
Re: Atiku Has Qualifications To Become A Customs Officer Not "President" - Keyamo by ifomarto7: 11:49am On Apr 15, 2019
how myopic and empty many think in this suppose Great country of ours we play with serious issue like we are kindergartens...how on earth will an American wake up and suddenly say Obama is not an American therefore he should go back to Kenya and it was a mistake for him to have been no1 citizen at one time ...what ajoke we have all become and all you do is clap and insult others we are no longer ashamed washing our stinking linens outside what a people what country and what a generation....
Re: Atiku Has Qualifications To Become A Customs Officer Not "President" - Keyamo by anpipac: 11:53am On Apr 15, 2019
HOW ABOUT VICE PRESIDENT. AND WZIRI OF ADAMAWA?
Re: Atiku Has Qualifications To Become A Customs Officer Not "President" - Keyamo by godofuck231: 12:12pm On Apr 15, 2019
abbakacici:
nobody is arguing that Atiku is better than buhari, but weather is he qualified to be president, there are lot of Ghanaian that will do a great as Nigerian President but the constitution forbid us for outsourcing the office of the president
Nigerian citizenship rights can be by naturalisation or birth even others but what's the point
Re: Atiku Has Qualifications To Become A Customs Officer Not "President" - Keyamo by jrusky(m): 12:32pm On Apr 15, 2019
Pls is Keyamo even a Nigeria? I heard he is somehow from Gabon or was born Carbon.

I just heard about it since coming from cameroun is only case apc has to defend Buhari electorate looting then every one of them origin must be scrutize ASAP.
Re: Atiku Has Qualifications To Become A Customs Officer Not "President" - Keyamo by neyobills: 12:53pm On Apr 15, 2019
GavelSlam:
By now Atiku would be questioning those that prodded him into instituting his lousy law case.

In any case, I don't even know why he's reluctant to admit his Cameounian roots.

So you mean you still haven't given up on this your illogical Cameroonian allegation,after all the lecture I gave u for free yesterday, your case is indeed irredeemable.

Who do sane people(perhaps insane in your case) choose to be clowns and useful idiots for whatever reason is beyond me
Re: Atiku Has Qualifications To Become A Customs Officer Not "President" - Keyamo by neyobills: 1:06pm On Apr 15, 2019
Toks2008:

I can see you understand the use of grammar but I'm also amazed at the same time that you lack comprehensive ability

The fact that his citizenship was not contested when atiku served as a vp or custom head does not mean that it can't be contested now.

Anyone contesting for the number one seat must be A NIGERIAN BORN.

Did you catch That? Atiku at the time of his birth was not A NIGERIAN BORN and the fact that the part of cameroun was latter merged to Nigeria does not cancel the fact that at the time of his birth, he was born a Camerounian.

I have read stupid posts from funny people on this thread who think it is a comical case but it is not.

Even Obasanjo and Atiku know this is a strong case against him.

Unfortunately you don't have any ability what so ever than to take whatever your paymasters say as the gospel truth since u have decided to be clowns and useful idiots.

Jada was never a part of Cameroon,Jada was formally a British Cameroons mandate under the colony of Nigeria,it has never been or ever will be Cameroonian territory so as its people,it had always been an, undisputed Nigerian territory and it's visible to the bling and audible to the deaf.

It is totally beyond me that a political party is making a futile attempt to rewrite the history on Nigeria while dunderheads like u act as cheerleaders.
Re: Atiku Has Qualifications To Become A Customs Officer Not "President" - Keyamo by GavelSlam: 1:08pm On Apr 15, 2019
neyobills:

So you mean you still haven't given up on this your illogical Cameroonian allegation,after all the lecture I gave u for free yesterday, your case is indeed irredeemable.

Who do sane people(perhaps insane in your case) choose to be clowns and useful idiots for whatever reason is beyond me

You had your father as a case study on the matter.

Oh, I forgot mom's boyfriend.

Re: Atiku Has Qualifications To Become A Customs Officer Not "President" - Keyamo by neyobills: 1:17pm On Apr 15, 2019
GavelSlam:

You had your father as a case study on the matter.

Oh, I forgot mom's boyfriend.

Oh really so u have been reduced to such an uncouth and ignorant savage that cant engage in a meaningful conversation trying to defend the foolishness of your paymasters,isnt God just wonderful?

1 Like

Re: Atiku Has Qualifications To Become A Customs Officer Not "President" - Keyamo by GavelSlam: 1:29pm On Apr 15, 2019
neyobills:

Oh really so u have been reduced to such an uncouth and ignorant savage that cant engage in a meaningful conversation trying to defend the foolishness of your paymasters,isnt God just wonderful?

The one thing about me is I'll never be the instigator, but never take me down that path because you'll regret it.

To the issue of paymaster, I'll call it an old worn out line. I definitely earn more than a senator legitimately earns, so be more creative.
Re: Atiku Has Qualifications To Become A Customs Officer Not "President" - Keyamo by Ratello: 1:42pm On Apr 15, 2019
The Level Of Pettiness Within The APC's Camp Has Reached A Crescendo, I Mean How Low Can You Go To Accuse Your Former Vice President Of Not Being A Nigerian And You See "Educated Fellows" Celebrating This!
Re: Atiku Has Qualifications To Become A Customs Officer Not "President" - Keyamo by neyobills: 1:43pm On Apr 15, 2019
GavelSlam:

The one thing about me is I'll never be the instigator, but never take me down that path because you'll regret it.

To the issue of paymaster, I'll call it an old worn out line. I definitely earn more than a senator legitimately earns, so be more creative.

How wonderful,so an ignorant oaf like u can, even earn more than a senator, only in Nigeria,i guess it's stand up comedy because the only thing u can offer is uncouth language with a bit of hilarious ignorance.
Re: Atiku Has Qualifications To Become A Customs Officer Not "President" - Keyamo by GavelSlam: 1:52pm On Apr 15, 2019
neyobills:

How wonderful,so an ignorant oaf like u can, even earn more than a senator, only in Nigeria,i guess it's stand up comedy because the only thing u can offer is uncouth language with a bit of hilarious ignorance.

Why you think everyone you meet online is your coeval is testament to the dysfunctional upbringing you had.

That I live locally doesn't even mean I must earn locally.

Broaden your mind even if the peanut you have for a brain might hinder such possibilities.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Revolution Now: 60 Arrested In Cross River, Lagos, Others — Sowore’s Lawyer / Mali: Buhari, Other West African Leaders Meet / Sit-at-home: Ekpa Writes EU, US, Demands Visa Ban On Gov Mbah

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.