Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,545 members, 7,809,003 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:56 PM

Zamfara Air Strikes: We’re Compiling Dead Civilians’ Names, Emirs Reply NAF - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Zamfara Air Strikes: We’re Compiling Dead Civilians’ Names, Emirs Reply NAF (14445 Views)

We Are Compiling Results, BVAS Was Perverted - Labour Party / The Four New Emirs Tubarned In Kano Today (Pictures) / Lord Frederick Lugard With Northern Nigeria Emirs In London, 1934 (Throwback Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zamfara Air Strikes: We’re Compiling Dead Civilians’ Names, Emirs Reply NAF by sparog(m): 10:41am On Apr 15, 2019
Reference:

Oga stop this nonsense. The United States or British or French airforce will never, never, never be seen dropping bombs on civilian towns and cities in their countries. What is wrong with you.

Why not ask what has happened to the police. You pass them everyday at checkpoints collecting money from citizens. Is that what they should be doing. You find nothing wrong with the fact that the police have been reduced to nothing more than security guards and the military had been reduced to the police. When serious external aggression comes, who will become the military then?

Our society gets degraded everyday and here you are comparing a nation at war with foreign aggressors to one at war with criminals. If the police can no longer guarantee civil liberties then it should be disbanded, simple. Then yhe citizens will take laws into their hands.

The military is not and will never be part of the law enforcement and jurisprudence architecture. The serial failure of state is only a recipe for anarchy. We desperately need to restructure this country to put square pegs in square holes. If this nonsense doesn't stop, I can guarantee that the people in those domains will turn against the state and will side with criminality.

My friend before you talk ask yourself if there is insurgency in the US like in Nigeria

You wrote a whole epistle without thought
Re: Zamfara Air Strikes: We’re Compiling Dead Civilians’ Names, Emirs Reply NAF by jonnyBee: 10:46am On Apr 15, 2019
Proudlyngwa:
cool
That Emir will end up implicating himself, what this means is they have been hoarding information, this also means that this bandits are known mercenaries, of which the emirs have their cuts.

Their is a popular saying, it is the inside rat that shows the outside rat Road,
I use the osisikanku incident to relate,
I use the don wanny incident to relate.

For their to be peace, truth must be told first.

You hit it right. I leave Zamfara, to be honest with they are the main collaborators. Now they feel the pinch truth is flying out.
Re: Zamfara Air Strikes: We’re Compiling Dead Civilians’ Names, Emirs Reply NAF by HabaHaba: 11:39am On Apr 15, 2019
bishopkay:
Well at least we are no more hearing how Gej is killing the north to reduce their voting population.

This is north vs north now see them yarning in soft tunes because they are a "little pissed"

The problem of the north is the north

One Chilled Heineken for you. You really know what's up.

1 Like

Re: Zamfara Air Strikes: We’re Compiling Dead Civilians’ Names, Emirs Reply NAF by AnuliKay: 11:39am On Apr 15, 2019
This situation is quite sad

Fresh off Jackie Aina calling out fashion brands (read: FashionNova) for not being inclusive, beauty bloggers are complaining about a sicker trend; Digital Blackface. Digital Blackface is when makeup brands photoshop their makeup swatches on dark skin.

Apparently, makeup brands don’t want to hire black models, but they want your money tho, so they tint a model’s skin color, and pass her off as black. This act is proved in the swatches, because they end off looking the same on all skintones.

Read more: https://kaynuli.com/this-new-trend-in-the-beauty-industry-is-ugly/

Re: Zamfara Air Strikes: We’re Compiling Dead Civilians’ Names, Emirs Reply NAF by godofuck231: 11:57am On Apr 15, 2019
recon scouts should have done it a thorough job there, but he should make sure the names are those of Nigerian citizens
Re: Zamfara Air Strikes: We’re Compiling Dead Civilians’ Names, Emirs Reply NAF by Sirchef: 12:32pm On Apr 15, 2019
NAF kill innocent civilians since 1960. They want to prove to the world that dey are working. Always misfiring. God save Nigeria
Re: Zamfara Air Strikes: We’re Compiling Dead Civilians’ Names, Emirs Reply NAF by soke02(m): 12:52pm On Apr 15, 2019
Since the villagers are not cooperating, this bandits live among them.
Re: Zamfara Air Strikes: We’re Compiling Dead Civilians’ Names, Emirs Reply NAF by IJEYdiamond(f): 3:21pm On Apr 15, 2019
The Arm Forces.. my take is they need to go back to school or training i may not be using the right words they lack the skills of intelligent gathering at the same time,i dont think the people in the affected area believe in the army or airforce, their approach is not bringing 70% success or victory.

They should seek for help and allow capable hands to handle this issues.

After watching Al jazeera news on the genesis of Boko.. you will understand why the Nigeria army is responsible for the monster living in our mist.
Re: Zamfara Air Strikes: We’re Compiling Dead Civilians’ Names, Emirs Reply NAF by RTSC: 3:32pm On Apr 15, 2019
Re: Zamfara Air Strikes: We’re Compiling Dead Civilians’ Names, Emirs Reply NAF by greatermeme: 5:37pm On Apr 15, 2019
ALLNIGERIANSMAD:
as far as I'm concerned, nobody in the north are innocent, and nobody is killing them but themselves, they love Sai baba so be it. We don't even want to hear this kind of news again sef. Only what we need is to separate
I think, Biafrans should extend visa lottery to the OOdua republic!
For me, Igbo Amaka!
Re: Zamfara Air Strikes: We’re Compiling Dead Civilians’ Names, Emirs Reply NAF by makiti: 7:52pm On Apr 15, 2019
tooth4tooth:
I stand with the Emir. His side of story appears more comprehensive .He even tried to school the military on how to carry out a raid when he identified their loopholes.
exactly.see a local emir schooling Nigerian Air Force on how to carry out an attack. stupid bunch of illitrates. God punish Nigerian air force
Re: Zamfara Air Strikes: We’re Compiling Dead Civilians’ Names, Emirs Reply NAF by Kingspin(m): 7:58pm On Apr 15, 2019
Warship:
An attack on Boko Haram is an attack on the North = Buhari.

Leave Northerners and their politics of self deceit.
After consuming the North they will move South
Re: Zamfara Air Strikes: We’re Compiling Dead Civilians’ Names, Emirs Reply NAF by makiti: 7:59pm On Apr 15, 2019
helinues:
Sebi the killers are not known to the emir abi? When security operatives pounced on him, parrot would be struggling with him..
Go and arrest him idiot.Someone is telling u that the NaF and ground army operations are not coordinated u are here talking rubbish
Re: Zamfara Air Strikes: We’re Compiling Dead Civilians’ Names, Emirs Reply NAF by dollarsplenty(m): 8:00am On Apr 16, 2019
Basher8583:

You are so dumb. Im sure you are a kid preparing for common entrance.
If NAF no work you go talk
If NAF work you go still talk.
The question now is.... MUST YOU TALK!!!!!!!
Try flying at 6,000ft to attack and tell me if yoi can do the job they do.
So you think USAF dont record casualties? Its because you dont get to hear.
Let the sultan compile names and implicate himself.
Like I said you are so dumb.
And you're the dumbest of the dumbs. What do you mean by casualties when the NAF claimed to have bombed the hideout of bandits. Hold this your 6000ft excuse, we are in tech. age and remote sensing can give high resolution of 5m. or are you saying the pilot is using his eyes to detect the target. Yes I may be a kid, but on this, you are a "Kidder" and the dumbest. If Sultan ( a Rtd General) or an Emir compiles the list of the innocent villagers killed, go and implicate him. Once again you're the DUMBEST.
Re: Zamfara Air Strikes: We’re Compiling Dead Civilians’ Names, Emirs Reply NAF by Basher8583: 8:53am On Apr 16, 2019
dollarsplenty:
And you're the dumbest of the dumbs. What do you mean by casualties when the NAF claimed to have bombed the hideout of bandits. Hold this your 6000ft excuse, we are in tech. age and remote sensing can give high resolution of 5m. or are you saying the pilot is using his eyes to detect the target. Yes I may be a kid, but on this, you are a "Kidder" and the dumbest. If Sultan ( a Rtd General) or an Emir compiles the list of the innocent villagers killed, go and implicate him. Once again you're the DUMBEST.
You think its like those films you watch. You just open your mouth and talk because your dirty lips can move abi. Never discuss what you dont know anything about. The best you can do is to research before talking. But frm engaging you its obvious you are too lazy to read let alone research.
Re: Zamfara Air Strikes: We’re Compiling Dead Civilians’ Names, Emirs Reply NAF by dollarsplenty(m): 10:53am On Apr 16, 2019
Basher8583:

You think its like those films you watch. You just open your mouth and talk because your dirty lips can move abi. Never discuss what you dont know anything about. The best you can do is to research before talking. But frm engaging you its obvious you are too lazy to read let alone research.
Basher8583:

And you think your gutter mouth can just talk anyhow. Listen to yourself again, what has watching film got to do with this? Definitely you know next to nothing about what you're saying. Instead of opening your mouth like basket, go back to your research and use your brain well next time. Learn to give respect to elders, the Sultan and Emir don't just do empty talk like you.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari: We’ll Position Universities To Produce Quality Graduates / Why Buhari did not Implement Orosanye Report - Ex-Minister, Adebayo Shittu / EFCC Detains Babangida Aliyu Over N2b Ecological Fund

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.