Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,306 members, 7,808,038 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:14 AM

Staunch Nairalanders who met on facebook set to wed (photos) - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Staunch Nairalanders who met on facebook set to wed (photos) (33937 Views)

Photos Of A Cute Couple Who Met On Nairaland / Man Who Got Crippled After Beating By His Senior In School Set To Wed (photos) / Christian Man & Muslim Lady From Kogi Who Met On Facebook Set To Wed (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Staunch Nairalanders who met on facebook set to wed (photos) by mikolo80: 6:57pm On Apr 15, 2019
luckygeee:
sent her a message on facebook messenger, she read but didnt reply. 4 years later was going through my messenger and saw this message i sent to this cite girl and decided to engage her in a chat but this time more maturely, viola!!! a year and 4 months later we are tying the knots on the altar of bliss.
after she don sample Shiloh grin

1 Like

Re: Staunch Nairalanders who met on facebook set to wed (photos) by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 9:14pm On Apr 15, 2019
Nofavorss:
Be careful what you wish for. That girl is too bitter and filled with rage. She could stab you one night in your sleep

Congratulations op

Don't be silly! I can never hurt a fly.
Re: Staunch Nairalanders who met on facebook set to wed (photos) by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 9:15pm On Apr 15, 2019
ThothHermes:
UyaiIncomparabl

This could be us.

Hmmmmm. tongue
Re: Staunch Nairalanders who met on facebook set to wed (photos) by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 9:17pm On Apr 15, 2019
luckygeee:
Wow! from facebook friends to lovebirds and now to husby and wify.
viola!!! a year and 4 months later we are tying the knots on the altar of bliss.

cc: lalasticlala

You're finer than your wife.

Congrats though.
Re: Staunch Nairalanders who met on facebook set to wed (photos) by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 9:29pm On Apr 15, 2019
IamPlato:
the Question Should Be: Will Victoria Consider Him?

Don't type my name out in public space.
Re: Staunch Nairalanders who met on facebook set to wed (photos) by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 9:35pm On Apr 15, 2019
TheEconomist:

You couldn't have said it better.

Have we met?

How can you concur to such hateful comment about me?
Re: Staunch Nairalanders who met on facebook set to wed (photos) by Sard(m): 10:33pm On Apr 15, 2019
Daeylar:
Nairalanders always want to paint a lady bad.
Even on a pre wedding pics thread.
No respect for the fiancé of said lady.
Too bad
Lol.. as if you don't know most of the people on this forum are goats. Most of them don't have anything working for them in real life. So, they derive pleasure from bringing others down.
Thank God the guy is a reasonable person who knows the gem he has found.

1 Like

Re: Staunch Nairalanders who met on facebook set to wed (photos) by IamPlato(m): 3:19am On Apr 16, 2019
UyaiIncomparabl:

Don't type my name out in public space.
what Is Doing This Over Ripe Pawpaw undecided
Re: Staunch Nairalanders who met on facebook set to wed (photos) by luckygeee: 5:09am On Apr 16, 2019
Thanks to everyone for the love, insults and insinuations, may laughter, joy, blessings and prosperity never cease in your home in Jesus name. Amen smiley smiley smiley

3 Likes

Re: Staunch Nairalanders who met on facebook set to wed (photos) by Raalsalghul: 3:49am On Apr 17, 2019
Earthquake2:
She ignored your message, 4 years later after 100 fvckings she later accepted the good guy smiley

Re: Staunch Nairalanders who met on facebook set to wed (photos) by Raalsalghul: 3:50am On Apr 17, 2019
wethebest:

Oga she only ans u cox time no dey her side again. U knw hw many guys don bleep her during dat four years? Anyways enjoy.............. Na u come finally carry am las las.

Re: Staunch Nairalanders who met on facebook set to wed (photos) by PrettyEneawan(f): 6:37am On Apr 17, 2019
Congrats Dear

1 Like

Re: Staunch Nairalanders who met on facebook set to wed (photos) by TheEconomist: 2:54pm On Apr 17, 2019
UyaiIncomparabl:

Have we met?

How can you concur to such hateful comment about me?

I know you ma. And nothing hateful about that comment. It was a statement of fact.
Re: Staunch Nairalanders who met on facebook set to wed (photos) by Nobody: 3:04pm On Apr 17, 2019
Amakavula:
She settled..if you know you know.

This is so tactless at best
And mean/unkind at worst
Either way, not a necessary post at all
Re: Staunch Nairalanders who met on facebook set to wed (photos) by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 3:48pm On Apr 17, 2019
TheEconomist:

I know you ma. And nothing hateful about that comment. It was a statement of fact.

You don't know me. And never peddle fake or agree to such hateful comment about me.
Re: Staunch Nairalanders who met on facebook set to wed (photos) by IamPlato(m): 7:06am On Apr 18, 2019
UyaiIncomparabl:

Don't be silly! I can never hurt a fly
after God Fear Women
Re: Staunch Nairalanders who met on facebook set to wed (photos) by Nobody: 7:17am On Apr 18, 2019
well op i pray she really loves u the way u love her.congrats bro.
Re: Staunch Nairalanders who met on facebook set to wed (photos) by ReeLoaDead(m): 6:27am On May 17, 2019
Genea:
That's how I met boo too on nairaland grin cheesy grin
good 4 u, HBD btw.

1 Like

Re: Staunch Nairalanders who met on facebook set to wed (photos) by Genea(f): 8:47am On May 21, 2019
ReeLoaDead:
good 4 u, HBD btw.
Thank you
Re: Staunch Nairalanders who met on facebook set to wed (photos) by yemblaze(f): 9:51am On Jun 21, 2019
Hello..I sent to you a PM plsss reply. Wanna hire cooling van

bendike:

Congrats.
If it in Lagos, come hire cooling van. Special nairaland family discount grin
Re: Staunch Nairalanders who met on facebook set to wed (photos) by bendike: 8:39pm On Jun 24, 2019
yemblaze:
Hello..I sent to you a PM plsss reply. Wanna hire cooling van

Hmm. this one i hear DSS is tracking people on social media. shocked
Re: Staunch Nairalanders who met on facebook set to wed (photos) by Fidelismaria: 9:42pm On Jun 24, 2019
undecided undecided

And the boring circle continues

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

It Started With Hi On Facebook - Bride Thanks God For Directing Her Husband To / I Still Want To Marry Her. I Love Her So Much- Man Stabbed By Fiancée In Plateau / Should I Tell Him About His Cheating Girlfriend??(confuse)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.