Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,999 members, 7,806,908 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:45 AM

Genevieve Nnaji Reacts To Israel Adesanya's UFC Victory - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Genevieve Nnaji Reacts To Israel Adesanya's UFC Victory (29340 Views)

Genevieve Nnaji Reacts To Busola Dakolo, Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Rape Allegation / Genevieve Nnaji Reacts To Report That She Made Case For Igbos Residing In Lagos / Genevieve Nnaji Reacts To The Death Of D'banj's Son, Daniel D'Third (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Reacts To Israel Adesanya's UFC Victory by Nobody: 11:09am On Apr 15, 2019
spot-on!...... but she looks like temi otedola here.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Reacts To Israel Adesanya's UFC Victory by Earthquake2: 11:10am On Apr 15, 2019
[s]
superlanny:
Must you always throw a shade at the govt, with the privilege you have make something happen for your community, instead of coming online and be throwing shade, people like this will never praise what the govt is doing right o, abegi style bender you too much jare, a real son of afonja land.
[/s]

What is the government doing?

You slaves will never accept the truth
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Reacts To Israel Adesanya's UFC Victory by udemzyudex(m): 11:10am On Apr 15, 2019
hisexcellency34:
But why is Buhari yet to congratulate the dude?

Must he congratulate everybody haba.

Buhari is busy in Chad.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Reacts To Israel Adesanya's UFC Victory by Nobody: 11:11am On Apr 15, 2019
Congrats to him.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Reacts To Israel Adesanya's UFC Victory by equalgarden(m): 11:12am On Apr 15, 2019
Aya bi ekun
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Reacts To Israel Adesanya's UFC Victory by Masterpee24: 11:12am On Apr 15, 2019
Geni is looking younger o

1 Like

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Reacts To Israel Adesanya's UFC Victory by bencr7: 11:12am On Apr 15, 2019
Offpoint:
At her age she should be more concern about getting married, than reacting
wetin concern u na u get her life, ur name say it all offpoint

1 Like

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Reacts To Israel Adesanya's UFC Victory by remiopash: 11:13am On Apr 15, 2019
uduak2016:
Pretending to be One Nigerianist. You think these afonjas care about you? Didn't you see how Omotala wan carry envy kill you few months ago? Stop fooling yourself by pretending. This country can never be one! Hypocrites!

Only hopeless poor man thinks like this .So,Davido and Wizkid supremacy battle is being fueled by their different ethnicity Paul and Peter rivalry is being fueled by their different ethnicity?? Otedola and Dangote's friendship is smooth because they are both aboki?? Be wise small bro....

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Reacts To Israel Adesanya's UFC Victory by Guyman02: 11:13am On Apr 15, 2019
superlanny:
Must you always throw a shade at the govt, with the privilege you have make something happen for your community, instead of coming online and be throwing shade, people like this will never praise what the govt is doing right o, abegi style bender you too much jare, a real son of afonja land.

Yes because the government is irresponsive

1 Like

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Reacts To Israel Adesanya's UFC Victory by ernwale(m): 11:18am On Apr 15, 2019
meobizy:
What the fvck?
These slay queens want to start diluting a hardworking man’s achievements.
Make this Atiku leftover no come distract the man make he catch him first loss.

On a side note, these MMA athletes are fit as fiddles.
It’s easy to achieve their body types.
One just has to do bodyweight exercises and run, jog or walk distances daily.
You sick small abi?
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Reacts To Israel Adesanya's UFC Victory by meobizy(f): 11:18am On Apr 15, 2019
ernwale:

You sick small abi?
My friend, face ya comment.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Reacts To Israel Adesanya's UFC Victory by dfrost: 11:19am On Apr 15, 2019
Offpoint:

Why you come dey run? cheesy grin
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Reacts To Israel Adesanya's UFC Victory by Offpoint: 11:21am On Apr 15, 2019
dfrost:

Why you come dey run? cheesy grin
lol, you wan make I wait? you seriously wan make I wait?

too young to die bro

1 Like

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Reacts To Israel Adesanya's UFC Victory by jossy0987: 11:21am On Apr 15, 2019
The most senseless comment have seen in a while. Shame

quote author=uduak2016 post=77556871]Pretending to be One Nigerianist. You think these afonjas care about you? Didn't you see how Omotala wan carry envy kill you few months ago? Stop fooling yourself by pretending. This country can never be one! Hypocrites! [/quote]

2 Likes

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Reacts To Israel Adesanya's UFC Victory by Topmaike007(m): 11:23am On Apr 15, 2019
Offpoint:
your post is offpoint, meanwhile she has a kid to her name and the fame is there also...guy wetin you get?you better think about your life
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Reacts To Israel Adesanya's UFC Victory by dizzle101(m): 11:26am On Apr 15, 2019
hisexcellency34:
Cuz bbc hausa is yet to air the news.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Reacts To Israel Adesanya's UFC Victory by Offpoint: 11:29am On Apr 15, 2019
Topmaike007:
your post is offpoint, meanwhile she has a kid to her name and the fame is there also...guy wetin you get?you better think about your life
I got kids to my name, woman on standby for me and the street credibility is there... nigga what you got?

1 Like

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Reacts To Israel Adesanya's UFC Victory by Topmaike007(m): 11:32am On Apr 15, 2019
Offpoint:

I got kids to my name, woman on standby for me and the street credibility is there... nigga what you got?
I have a cute boy and lots of fine babes,how many babes you get mtcheew wink
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Reacts To Israel Adesanya's UFC Victory by Offpoint: 11:49am On Apr 15, 2019
Topmaike007:
I have a cute boy and lots of fine babes,how many babes you get mtcheew wink
The street girls are mind... they answered whenever I called. They are like soldiers willing to die for me as soon as I give the ordertongue
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Reacts To Israel Adesanya's UFC Victory by ClearFlair: 11:55am On Apr 15, 2019
Ayodele70:
Nollywood actress and producer, Genevieve Nnaji has taken to Instagram to celebrate Nigeria's Israel Adesanya, for winning the UFC middleweight interim belt.

According to her, the people of Nigeria will always be the nation's treasure.

"We the people will always be our nation’s most valuable resource. Let’s value each other, even when our Govt sleeps on us. Congratulations @stylebender . Thank you for yet another proud moment. ����❤️." she wrote.

http://www.amagitesblog.com/2019/04/lets-value-each-other-even-when-our-govt-sleeps-on-us-genevieve-nnaji-celebrates-israel-adesanya.html

Atiku watching. If you know, you know.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Reacts To Israel Adesanya's UFC Victory by Topmaike007(m): 11:58am On Apr 15, 2019
Offpoint:

The street girls are mind... they answered whenever I called. They are like soldiers willing to die for me as soon as I give the ordertongue
hmmm see you

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Reacts To Israel Adesanya's UFC Victory by YoungAncient1: 12:04pm On Apr 15, 2019
Every body is now reacting as if they watch ufc.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Reacts To Israel Adesanya's UFC Victory by Nobody: 12:06pm On Apr 15, 2019
uduak2016:
Pretending to be One Nigerianist. You think these afonjas care about you? Didn't you see how Omotala wan carry envy kill you few months ago? Stop fooling yourself by pretending. This country can never be one! Hypocrites!
Omotola - Genevieve isn't about tribal but two individuals in same field owing claims to the throne of the Queen.

2 Likes

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Reacts To Israel Adesanya's UFC Victory by victorazyvictor(m): 12:25pm On Apr 15, 2019
Quidquopro:
Nice one Genny!

Unfortunately, pigiiyyyeastterners are already grunting... grin

Igbo amaka

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Reacts To Israel Adesanya's UFC Victory by samsam2019: 12:27pm On Apr 15, 2019
uduak2016:
I'm Yoruba and I'm 100% against one Nigeria cos I know it's insanity to believe in one Nigeria that is clearly not working for anybody. But that does not mean I should hate Igbos and northerners.

2 Likes

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Reacts To Israel Adesanya's UFC Victory by meshacha1: 12:31pm On Apr 15, 2019
hisexcellency34:

Buhari never see am o or maybe him never dey aware
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Reacts To Israel Adesanya's UFC Victory by Nobody: 12:35pm On Apr 15, 2019
chinavs9ja:
Okay...Go straight to check my signature

No one wants to see your shitty signature angry
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Reacts To Israel Adesanya's UFC Victory by lawrsmith(m): 12:42pm On Apr 15, 2019
uduak2016:
tribalism is a disease; bro get well soon.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Reacts To Israel Adesanya's UFC Victory by Reeberry: 12:49pm On Apr 15, 2019
nonxo007:
Nigerians, with or without a good government we'll always excel anywhere we find ourselves, we are conquerors and always with stand any weather. All we need now is unity, Yoruba, Igbo, Hausa, Efik, Idoma, Igala and all need to come together, trust me USA, China, Russia won't see our back... Naija for life
People like you never wanted this country to be one. You nonsense comment speaks volume.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Reacts To Israel Adesanya's UFC Victory by Bet9ja5185: 1:02pm On Apr 15, 2019
[color=#770077][/color]see below

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Teni Gets Artwork Gift From An Artist, As She Gets Emotional / Biodun Okeowo Curses A Fan Who Slammed Her For "Not Taking Care Of Her Mother" / Lilien Klint Igwemba And Daughter In Matching Outfits (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.