Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,484 members, 7,781,453 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:38 PM

Tope Solaja Rocks Pawpaw Bra To Advertise For Abimbola Ogunnowo - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tope Solaja Rocks Pawpaw Bra To Advertise For Abimbola Ogunnowo (46036 Views)

Laura Ikeji Poses In Pant And Bra To Imitate Kim Kardashian / Nkechi Blessing And Temitope Solaja Beef Each Other To Trend On Social Media / Temitope Solaja Buys New Acura Jeep (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tope Solaja Rocks Pawpaw Bra To Advertise For Abimbola Ogunnowo by bencr7: 11:56am On Apr 15, 2019
BlackfireX:
Yoruba people eh....
nonsense comment

1 Like

Re: Tope Solaja Rocks Pawpaw Bra To Advertise For Abimbola Ogunnowo by vanida6: 12:01pm On Apr 15, 2019
profolaolu:
can we see your pic
go to my profile
Re: Tope Solaja Rocks Pawpaw Bra To Advertise For Abimbola Ogunnowo by Kobicove(m): 12:02pm On Apr 15, 2019
Show us the 'oranges', we don't want to see pawpaw undecided
Re: Tope Solaja Rocks Pawpaw Bra To Advertise For Abimbola Ogunnowo by Gsteve01(m): 12:08pm On Apr 15, 2019
The pawpaw has seen things. shocked shocked
Re: Tope Solaja Rocks Pawpaw Bra To Advertise For Abimbola Ogunnowo by Nobody: 12:26pm On Apr 15, 2019
tohyorsih2:
Tope Solaja AKA Falila Ketan lipsrsealed

Wǎnshàng hǎo to you o'jare but what is falila ketan
Re: Tope Solaja Rocks Pawpaw Bra To Advertise For Abimbola Ogunnowo by Savage200(m): 12:27pm On Apr 15, 2019
happybee:
This looks awful..
undecided
You need jesus
Re: Tope Solaja Rocks Pawpaw Bra To Advertise For Abimbola Ogunnowo by Nobody: 12:30pm On Apr 15, 2019
vanida6:
She no fine sef angry
U fine? undecided
Re: Tope Solaja Rocks Pawpaw Bra To Advertise For Abimbola Ogunnowo by happybee: 12:33pm On Apr 15, 2019
Savage200:

You need jesus
You need it more than I do...
grin
Re: Tope Solaja Rocks Pawpaw Bra To Advertise For Abimbola Ogunnowo by Nobody: 12:43pm On Apr 15, 2019
Totogokillme:

Wǎnshàng hǎo to you o'jare but what is falila ketan
Good evening Mr Toto. How do you know dat's how to say it?

The babe gat bow leg. so they call her Falila ketan grin

1 Like

Re: Tope Solaja Rocks Pawpaw Bra To Advertise For Abimbola Ogunnowo by Nobody: 12:47pm On Apr 15, 2019
tohyorsih2:

Good evening Mr Toto. How do you know dat's how to say it?

The babe gat bow leg. so they call her Falila ketan grin

You taught me na,have you forgotten?

grin....so any babe wey get bow leg na falila Ketan,wow....I learnt something knew today
Re: Tope Solaja Rocks Pawpaw Bra To Advertise For Abimbola Ogunnowo by Nobody: 12:54pm On Apr 15, 2019
Totogokillme:

You taught me na,have you forgotten?

grin....so any babe wey get bow leg na falila Ketan,wow....I learnt something knew today
So you still remember shocked shocked

Yes oo na wetin we dey call them be that grin

1 Like

Re: Tope Solaja Rocks Pawpaw Bra To Advertise For Abimbola Ogunnowo by barallanee(f): 12:57pm On Apr 15, 2019
Make up in the bath....wonderful
Re: Tope Solaja Rocks Pawpaw Bra To Advertise For Abimbola Ogunnowo by Nobody: 1:05pm On Apr 15, 2019
tohyorsih2:

So you still remember shocked shocked

Yes oo na wetin we dey call them be that grin

Yes na,I do so you gat teach me more oooo

Na for one olamide song I fess hear that name,I think say him dey use am praise one girl like that...
*Who is that in those pics
Re: Tope Solaja Rocks Pawpaw Bra To Advertise For Abimbola Ogunnowo by phemsie(m): 1:08pm On Apr 15, 2019
vanida6:
She no fine sef angry

you, fine

u wey be like used sanitary pad
Re: Tope Solaja Rocks Pawpaw Bra To Advertise For Abimbola Ogunnowo by Nobody: 1:11pm On Apr 15, 2019
Totogokillme:

Yes na,I do so you gat teach me more oooo

Na for one olamide song I fess hear that name,I think say him dey use am praise one girl like that...
*Who is that in those pics

Go and download the chinese app if truly you wanna learn it. With that you will learn very fast.

We picked the slang from Olamide's song grin

Na the babe(Tope Solaja) be that now!
na so her leg be cheesy

1 Like

Re: Tope Solaja Rocks Pawpaw Bra To Advertise For Abimbola Ogunnowo by Naijabigboi(m): 1:22pm On Apr 15, 2019
E clear say Biig Cucumber dey inside her under the water..... If you don't know, you now know
Re: Tope Solaja Rocks Pawpaw Bra To Advertise For Abimbola Ogunnowo by Vatod(m): 1:23pm On Apr 15, 2019
itspzpics:
wink chaii

See More uncessored sexy photos of Tope => HERE
this not nairaland I use to know... I can’t believe is what Africa best youth forum is becoming this days...
Re: Tope Solaja Rocks Pawpaw Bra To Advertise For Abimbola Ogunnowo by Nobody: 1:28pm On Apr 15, 2019
tohyorsih2:

Go and download the chinese app if truly you wanna learn it. With that you will learn very fast.

We picked the slang from Olamide's song grin

Na the babe(Tope Solaja) be that now!
na so her leg be cheesy

Ok

grin.....hahaha,olamide and him yeye slangs.....Shey if I call someone like that now,Shey dey will not slap me laidis undecided
Re: Tope Solaja Rocks Pawpaw Bra To Advertise For Abimbola Ogunnowo by Nobody: 1:39pm On Apr 15, 2019
Totogokillme:

Ok

grin.....hahaha,olamide and him yeye slangs.....Shey if I call someone like that now,Shey dey will not slap me laidis undecided
Slap you ke?

You're too old for that now grin
Re: Tope Solaja Rocks Pawpaw Bra To Advertise For Abimbola Ogunnowo by Omonaijani: 2:11pm On Apr 15, 2019
Re: Tope Solaja Rocks Pawpaw Bra To Advertise For Abimbola Ogunnowo by Nobody: 2:19pm On Apr 15, 2019
tohyorsih2:

Slap you ke?

You're too old for that now grin

Hahaha you know but there are people who are so damn sensitive,they wouldn't even take jokes or bantz likely.....

But how you take Sabi all these slangs though,you these banana island geh cheesy
Re: Tope Solaja Rocks Pawpaw Bra To Advertise For Abimbola Ogunnowo by Nobody: 2:43pm On Apr 15, 2019
Totogokillme:

Hahaha you know but there are people who are so damn sensitive,they wouldn't even take jokes or bantz likely.....

But how you take Sabi all these slangs though,you these banana island geh cheesy

You're right! you just have to look at the lady's face before you say that to her. If not, na igbaju saara you go chop cheesy

I got to know this slangs through Olamide's songs grin
I was born and brought up in Banana Island. I use to be Linda Ikeji's neighbour before i left Nigeria cheesy

Toyo the posh babe wink
Re: Tope Solaja Rocks Pawpaw Bra To Advertise For Abimbola Ogunnowo by dayleke: 2:49pm On Apr 15, 2019
tohyorsih2:

Se na she dey dat Badoo video?
Na she b dat Falila?
Re: Tope Solaja Rocks Pawpaw Bra To Advertise For Abimbola Ogunnowo by Nobody: 3:07pm On Apr 15, 2019
dayleke:

Se na she dey dat Badoo video?
Na she b dat Falila?
No she's not the one. Na her bow leg dey make people call am Falila cheesy
Re: Tope Solaja Rocks Pawpaw Bra To Advertise For Abimbola Ogunnowo by handsomeyinka(m): 3:13pm On Apr 15, 2019
Can those pawpaw fit cossy’s size?
Re: Tope Solaja Rocks Pawpaw Bra To Advertise For Abimbola Ogunnowo by dayleke: 4:11pm On Apr 15, 2019
tohyorsih2:

No she's not the one. Na her bow leg dey make people call am Falila cheesy

Ok.
Gotcha....
Re: Tope Solaja Rocks Pawpaw Bra To Advertise For Abimbola Ogunnowo by Blacksavage: 4:14pm On Apr 15, 2019
tohyorsih2:
That year.. Now she be legend
Re: Tope Solaja Rocks Pawpaw Bra To Advertise For Abimbola Ogunnowo by Ghozky(m): 7:03pm On Apr 15, 2019
Hey there .....
Ever heard of Tour tv�
Tour Tv: brings the world to your phone, showing pictures of; cultures, people and places from different parts of the world. Watch�

This is it at your fingertips!.

�.. Save the number on this link as Tour Tv.
Follow this link to message me on WhatsApp: https:///2347066729938?text=Ever%20heard%20of%20Tour%20tv%F0%9F%93%BA%20%0ATour%20Tv%3A%20brings%20the%20world%20to%20you%20in%20photos%20%26%20videos
Re: Tope Solaja Rocks Pawpaw Bra To Advertise For Abimbola Ogunnowo by Nobody: 7:46pm On Apr 15, 2019
tohyorsih2:

You're right! you just have to look at the lady's face before you say that to her. If not, na igbaju saara you go chop cheesy

I got to know this slangs through Olamide's songs grin
I was born and brought up in Banana Island. I use to be Linda Ikeji's neighbour before i left Nigeria cheesy

Toyo the posh babe wink

I know na tongue
Re: Tope Solaja Rocks Pawpaw Bra To Advertise For Abimbola Ogunnowo by Nobody: 8:01pm On Apr 15, 2019
Totogokillme:

I know na tongue

Better! wink
Re: Tope Solaja Rocks Pawpaw Bra To Advertise For Abimbola Ogunnowo by Onyi22(f): 8:09pm On Apr 15, 2019
Nawa oooooo

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Cynthia Morgan Forced To Use Taxis After Her Range Rover Was Stolen / How Many People Can You Identify In This Picture / Falz Undergoes Surgery, Injured While Playing Football (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.