Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,210 members, 7,807,713 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:53 PM

Ebenezer Babatope: Tinubu, Osinbajo, South-West Deceiving Themselves On 2023 - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ebenezer Babatope: Tinubu, Osinbajo, South-West Deceiving Themselves On 2023 (23576 Views)

Ebenezer Babatope: I Asked Jonathan Not To Hand Over To Buhari In 2015 / Ebenezer Babatope: Trump Impeachment, Lesson To Leaders That Power Is Transient / Ebenezer Babatope: Jonathan Will Regret Working For APC's Victory In Bayelsa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ebenezer Babatope: Tinubu, Osinbajo, South-West Deceiving Themselves On 2023 by highmood(m): 11:26am On Apr 15, 2019
Nels55:
Hmmmmmm wahala dey oooo....From every indication if APC zones presdiency to the SW, PDP will lauch all out attack and nominate a northerner as a candidate..

To solve this issue, APC and PDP should have SE candidates...

My opinion though
and that is where the odds favours PDP because they are likely to field a northerner. And we all know the joy the North derives just to see their own in power. And if APC can't field a northerner just not to offend the southwest and Tinubu, then they allow Atiku win using the court rulings. Let's forget all this criticism and rhetorics we read on medias.
Where the super contest would be is only when APC and PDP fields candidates from the south- Southwest and Southeast to be precise.
Re: Ebenezer Babatope: Tinubu, Osinbajo, South-West Deceiving Themselves On 2023 by wifeesnatcher(m): 11:27am On Apr 15, 2019
ChristianNorth:
You see, even Yoruba christians are not in support of Tinubu. They would prefer PDP to zone the ticket to the North to cut the seize of their overbearing moslem brothers.

Osibanjo is a better prospect than Tinubu. I am sure Tinubu knows this.

What's Yoruba Christian mumu Igbo boy

The foolish ideology that made you people to be reelecting clowns is still the same stereotype you're using for yoruba, before religion came we are one and still one that's why you have mosque in the street of the church and the traditionalist are doing theirs

I hate you Igbo lack of education in this regards and as for babatope who detest Tinubu a lot, I could have been disappointed if he support any form of his ambition

5 Likes

Re: Ebenezer Babatope: Tinubu, Osinbajo, South-West Deceiving Themselves On 2023 by Danwakae(m): 11:28am On Apr 15, 2019
LET ME EXPLAIN TO YOU FROM 1999 WHEN DEMOCRACY STARTED.

PRESIDENTS AND REGIONS

SOUTH

(1) OLUSEGUN OBASANJO (SOUTHWEST....8YEARS)

(2) GOODLUCK JONATHAN (SOUTHSOUTH..4YEARA)

SOUTHEAST YET TO BE TESTED IN THE SOUTH

NORTH

(1) LATE UMARU MUSA YAR'DUA (NORTHWEST...4YEARS)

(2) MUHAMADU BUHARI

(NORTHWEST..8YEARS by 2023)

NORTHEAST AND NORTHCENTRAL YET TO BE TESTED IN THE NORTH

ON BALANCING: SOUTH...8YEAR....and...NORTH...8YEARS

FOR 2023 REGIONS TO BE GIVEN A CHANCE

NORTHCENTRAL

NORTHEAST

SOUTHEAST

AND IF THE SOUTH IS NOT READY TO SUPPORT THE SOUTHEAST FOE PRESIDENT, BUT RATHER PUSHING FOR A SOUTHWESTERNERS WHO HAVE TESTED FOR 8YEARS,

THE

NORTHCENTRAL

and

NORTHEAST

WILL NOT WATCH THAT HAPPEN.

AND IF THE NORTH SUPPORTS ANY ONE OF THEIR TWO REGIONS LEFT, THAT IS NOT OUT OF PLACE.

THIEFNIBU IS GREEDY AND SELFISH TO BE PUSHING FOR SOUTHWEST PRESIDENCY INSTEAD OF SOUTHEAST

AS SUCH,

POWER MUST REMAIN IN THE NORTH IN EITHER

NORTHEAST OR NORTHCENTRAL

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ebenezer Babatope: Tinubu, Osinbajo, South-West Deceiving Themselves On 2023 by Goke7: 11:29am On Apr 15, 2019
all these guys making noise about 2023, how popular are they in the first place, they don't and won't even have a single say in 2023 yet they just want their names to be in the news!

2 Likes

Re: Ebenezer Babatope: Tinubu, Osinbajo, South-West Deceiving Themselves On 2023 by BabaO2: 11:31am On Apr 15, 2019
This nuisance babatope should just keep quite in shame. He was the same person that said saraki is a political savvy, and no one can beat him in kwara state

5 Likes

Re: Ebenezer Babatope: Tinubu, Osinbajo, South-West Deceiving Themselves On 2023 by Earthquake2: 11:32am On Apr 15, 2019
Iamgrey5:
The truth of the matter is that Mr Babatope's opinion is just as useless as the APC chiefs already scheming for 2023.

Government needs to start functioning for the betterment of Nigerians, I am tired of debating 2023 in 2019.

I thought this government is working excellently grin
Re: Ebenezer Babatope: Tinubu, Osinbajo, South-West Deceiving Themselves On 2023 by BabaO2: 11:35am On Apr 15, 2019
Nels55:
Hmmmmmm wahala dey oooo....From every indication if APC zones presdiency to the SW, PDP will lauch all out attack and nominate a northerner as a candidate..

My opinion though
Nauseating
Re: Ebenezer Babatope: Tinubu, Osinbajo, South-West Deceiving Themselves On 2023 by Bluntemperor: 11:38am On Apr 15, 2019
what is this one saying?A won elenu- onijekuje.they lack discipline,decorum and only feed their mouths and pockets with Nigerian resources.They went into blind ally during a terrorist of Abacha Regime and now wants relevance.people like this makes us dislikes anything called PDP.pls,bloggers no show for your personality o .

3 Likes

Re: Ebenezer Babatope: Tinubu, Osinbajo, South-West Deceiving Themselves On 2023 by greatermeme: 11:41am On Apr 15, 2019
Nels55:

My opinion though
Good analysis! If that happens, PDP wins: because the SE will vote a Northerner from PDP, instead of a Yoruba man!
Re: Ebenezer Babatope: Tinubu, Osinbajo, South-West Deceiving Themselves On 2023 by Danwakae(m): 11:45am On Apr 15, 2019
FROM 1999, REGIONS THAT HAVE BEEN TESTED

SOUTH

(1) OLUSEGUN OBASANJO....SOUTHWEST....8YEARS
(2) GOODLUCK JONATHAN....SOUTHSOUTH....8YEARS

SOUTHEAST LEFT TO BE TESTED

NORTH

(1) LATE UMARU MUSA YAR'DUA...NORTHWEST...4YEARS
(2) MUHAMADU BUHARI...8YEARS end of 2023

NORTHEAST AND NORTHCENTRAL YET TO BE TESTED.

BALLANCING

SOUTH.....12YEARS

NORTH.....12YEARS

AND IF BY 2023 THIEFNIBU FROM SOUTHWEST THAT HAVE GOVERNED FOR 8YEARS, WANTS POWER, WHAT DO YOU EXPECT FROM

NORTHCENTRAL AND NORTHEAST THAT HAVE NEVER BEEN TESTED

EVEN THE IYAMIRIN(SOUTHEASTERNERS) WOULD SUPPORT ANY CANDIDATE FROM NORTHEAST OR NORTHCENTRAL AHEAD OF THE SOUTHWEST IN 2023 BECAUSE THE SOUTHWEST ITS GREEDY HIGHEST OBA GIVE OUT A FUTILE CURSE AND THIEFNIBU WILL RUN RIOTS AGAINST THE INDUSTROUS IYAMIRIN, BUT IN

2023 POWER MUST REMAIN IN THE

NORTHCENTRAL
or
NORTHEAST

FOR FAIRNESS AND JUSTICE AS A NATION

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ebenezer Babatope: Tinubu, Osinbajo, South-West Deceiving Themselves On 2023 by sangresan(m): 11:47am On Apr 15, 2019
PDP lackeys, from Babatope to mumus on the streets of Owerri, are obviously dullards..

1 Like

Re: Ebenezer Babatope: Tinubu, Osinbajo, South-West Deceiving Themselves On 2023 by bencr7: 11:47am On Apr 15, 2019
I prefer osinbajo even though he has taking over lie Mohammed with lies but tinubu no no no! because to old and highly corrupt even d father of corruption...
Re: Ebenezer Babatope: Tinubu, Osinbajo, South-West Deceiving Themselves On 2023 by horsepower101: 11:49am On Apr 15, 2019
Back in 2015 when Jonathan lost, I said that southern unity was finally dead. Some people were so blind back then to see the damage that they have done. Now the consequences of their roles and decisions is coming.

All hail our northern masters. They shall rule Nigeria forever.

The consequences of 2015 election will unfortunately last for generations.

1 Like

Re: Ebenezer Babatope: Tinubu, Osinbajo, South-West Deceiving Themselves On 2023 by omohayek: 11:50am On Apr 15, 2019
More of this “SW”, “SE”, “north” nonsense, as if having a “kinsman” in Aso Rock is what will make a difference in ordinary people’s lives, instead of the beliefs, character and intelligence of the person in charge. How has 4 years of Buhari done anything to better the lives of poor northerners, that the “SW” or any other region should be scrambling desperately for “their turn”?

I can see why elite politicians like this buffoon should pretend that such facile tribalism is all that matters, as he and his ilk stand to benefit directly in the form of “juicy” appointments, inflated contracts and other opportunities to steal from the public purse, but what I don’t get is why the masses should be so willing to play along, other than out of sheer stupidity and an inability to learn from even the most bitter experience.

4 Likes

Re: Ebenezer Babatope: Tinubu, Osinbajo, South-West Deceiving Themselves On 2023 by Stillthebest: 11:50am On Apr 15, 2019
hisexcellency34:
I see Atiku contesting again in 2023. He is the most popular and acceptable politician in Nigeria after Buhari. Tinubu didn't come close at all

Affirmative. Except he wins at the tribunal
Re: Ebenezer Babatope: Tinubu, Osinbajo, South-West Deceiving Themselves On 2023 by Godson26: 11:51am On Apr 15, 2019
Mr babatope seems to be a bitter man let tinubu connect him to the federal power his tone will change abegii. Owu leleyi nje Jor.

2 Likes

Re: Ebenezer Babatope: Tinubu, Osinbajo, South-West Deceiving Themselves On 2023 by NOETHNICITY(m): 11:53am On Apr 15, 2019
What else do I expect from a pained defeated PDP bot member?
PDP will never rule Nigeria again for the next 100yrs

1 Like

Re: Ebenezer Babatope: Tinubu, Osinbajo, South-West Deceiving Themselves On 2023 by NOETHNICITY(m): 11:53am On Apr 15, 2019

1 Like

Re: Ebenezer Babatope: Tinubu, Osinbajo, South-West Deceiving Themselves On 2023 by ClearFlair: 11:53am On Apr 15, 2019
Pained fool. Go and lick your wounds with Atiku in Cameroon

1 Like

1 Like

Re: Ebenezer Babatope: Tinubu, Osinbajo, South-West Deceiving Themselves On 2023 by Stillthebest: 11:53am On Apr 15, 2019
[quote author=hisexcellency34 post=77554251]Yes...Osinbajo is more level headed but he can't be the next President except Buhari dies or impeached

[/quote

Tinubu will never ever cede his long term ambition to osibanjo. He would rather lose
Re: Ebenezer Babatope: Tinubu, Osinbajo, South-West Deceiving Themselves On 2023 by bizhop01: 11:53am On Apr 15, 2019
IamPatriotic:

A Cameroonian contesting an election in Nigeria? stop the embarrassing joke p, please. Let him to to Younde and contest
How do you sure you are Nigerian?
you better ask your mother to tell the truth where you come from, because you are not from this country,
As a pot you don't need to called kettle black.
Re: Ebenezer Babatope: Tinubu, Osinbajo, South-West Deceiving Themselves On 2023 by BuhariAdvocate: 11:54am On Apr 15, 2019
You and ebenezer have brain disorder,and you must seek for doctor advice. A fool at 20 is a fool forever. At this stage ebenezer still playing politics of bitterness he was inherited from ipob. Southwest was a major stakeholder in apc so what the hell this old fool is talking about? No northern would come out to contest against southwest power must shift .
Ziggylady:

Ebenezer Babatope is simply woke!..

Those hoping on a SW Presidency in 2023 needs to have their heads examined

Period!

1 Like

Re: Ebenezer Babatope: Tinubu, Osinbajo, South-West Deceiving Themselves On 2023 by enemyofprogress: 11:54am On Apr 15, 2019
I talk am. Shame on them all!
Re: Ebenezer Babatope: Tinubu, Osinbajo, South-West Deceiving Themselves On 2023 by knightehis(m): 11:57am On Apr 15, 2019
Babatope u are d one deceiving yourself here

1 Like

Re: Ebenezer Babatope: Tinubu, Osinbajo, South-West Deceiving Themselves On 2023 by Amumaigwe: 11:57am On Apr 15, 2019
Quorax:
Hmmm... I think the entire South needs to hold meeting at this stage.

There is nothing like entire South. We have SW on one hand and SS/SE on the other with no connection whatsoever.

1 Like

Re: Ebenezer Babatope: Tinubu, Osinbajo, South-West Deceiving Themselves On 2023 by olajizz01(m): 11:57am On Apr 15, 2019
ChristianNorth:
You see, even Yoruba christians are not in support of Tinubu. They would prefer PDP to zone the ticket to the North to cut the seize of their overbearing moslem brothers.

Osibanjo is a better prospect than Tinubu. I am sure Tinubu knows this.
Why all your thinking is on religion,who do this to you.
Its very likely for APC to pick Muslim from SW,your party is fielding Muslim, then why are you against fielding Muslim in other party,The votes the Muslim will secure in the north,Christian will never dream it,a good case study was that of Abiola,the reasons he won his opponent in his state(kano) and almost entire north was because they view him as a good Muslim.

But I'm not in support of Tinubu,he's too old,young person should be choose.
Re: Ebenezer Babatope: Tinubu, Osinbajo, South-West Deceiving Themselves On 2023 by Iamgrey5(m): 12:01pm On Apr 15, 2019
Earthquake2:

I thought this government is working excellently grin
Bro it bothers me that the two major political parties are busy with talks of 2023 when 2019 is already looking hellish.

It's almost like a student that just enrolled in a four years degree program who is already looking at the job market for job prospects for the degree he/she just started.

It's clearly putting the cart before the horse. angry

2 Likes

Re: Ebenezer Babatope: Tinubu, Osinbajo, South-West Deceiving Themselves On 2023 by horsepower101: 12:02pm On Apr 15, 2019
Amumaigwe:

There is nothing like entire South. We have SW on one hand and SS/SE on the other with no connection whatsoever.

There is nothing like south. There was an attempt is the past to have a unified south but some sophisticated morooons for selfish reasons felt that they are more smart.
Re: Ebenezer Babatope: Tinubu, Osinbajo, South-West Deceiving Themselves On 2023 by oweman: 12:05pm On Apr 15, 2019
What really is babstope's contributed to the polical eolution of Nigeria ?

1 Like

Re: Ebenezer Babatope: Tinubu, Osinbajo, South-West Deceiving Themselves On 2023 by Frankiss44(m): 12:06pm On Apr 15, 2019
hisexcellency34:
I see Atiku contesting again in 2023. He is the most popular and acceptable politician in Nigeria after Buhari. Tinubu didn't come close at all

Mehn Atiku time Don pass after 2019.. PDP will feed a younger northerner..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

BREAKING: Sanusi Resigns After Ganduje’s Installation Of New Emirates Heads In K / Ekiti, Ogun, Cross River And Bayelsa Get New Commissioners Of Police / Ebun-Olu Adegboruwa: The Futility Of Obi/Baba-Ahmed Ticket

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.