Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,585 members, 7,809,122 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:59 PM

Ebenezer Babatope: Tinubu, Osinbajo, South-West Deceiving Themselves On 2023 - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ebenezer Babatope: Tinubu, Osinbajo, South-West Deceiving Themselves On 2023 (23580 Views)

Ebenezer Babatope: I Asked Jonathan Not To Hand Over To Buhari In 2015 / Ebenezer Babatope: Trump Impeachment, Lesson To Leaders That Power Is Transient / Ebenezer Babatope: Jonathan Will Regret Working For APC's Victory In Bayelsa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ebenezer Babatope: Tinubu, Osinbajo, South-West Deceiving Themselves On 2023 by FortuneDeGreat(m): 8:58am On Apr 16, 2019
SW APC will be cleared by 2023, God willing we all well be alive to witness all of it grin grin
Re: Ebenezer Babatope: Tinubu, Osinbajo, South-West Deceiving Themselves On 2023 by FortuneDeGreat(m): 9:04am On Apr 16, 2019
masseratti:
has Fayemi adhere to the chorus of the charlatan Ishaq Akintola? Ans is no, has buhari appointed only Yoruba Muslims to his cabinet? The answer is No, Schools are regulated by state governments if in the North they can wear hijab to school if the state government feels like, it can allow it, in a state where it's not allowed there are private Muslims secondary schools you can take your wards, besides the issue is in court, until the court rules on that, lets keep our peace, the people of Oyo who am sure are 55%Muslims just elected a Christian, in Yoruba land we don't care about your religion just perform that's all, and the Christians here are not in anyway feeling oppressed by our Muslims families, yes most yorubas have Christians and Muslims in same families that's why what you saying won't work here period. Ileya I go to their house to eat ram, Christmas they are here to eat chicken, am sure this Easter everyone will be together to felicitate,so don't divide us, we are good and we vote for anyone we choose to, that's democracy and its non of your business.
Be not deceived, in Yoruba land, you really do care about religion, and you can't say certainly by statistics that Oyo is 55% Muslim, can you?
Re: Ebenezer Babatope: Tinubu, Osinbajo, South-West Deceiving Themselves On 2023 by wifeesnatcher(m): 9:45am On Apr 16, 2019
ChristianNorth:

Ramadan will soon start and you would depend on the North to sight moon for you.

That is slavery.

Slavery is abandoning a whole struggle for country to worship your Fulani master. You people slavery is legendary
Re: Ebenezer Babatope: Tinubu, Osinbajo, South-West Deceiving Themselves On 2023 by omohayek: 9:55am On Apr 16, 2019
FortuneDeGreat:
Be not deceived, in Yoruba land, you really do care about religion, and you can't say certainly by statistics that Oyo is 55% Muslim, can you?
So you claim to know our collective minds better than we do? Since you have such powerful mind-reading powers, why don't you tell me what I really want to have for dinner, while you're at it?

The obsession some of you have with your imaginary "Yoruba Muslim/Christian" nonsense is really something to behold: if Yorubas are able to peacefully tolerate in their presence for decades millions of Igbos, some of whose cultural practices wildly go against what Yorubas consider acceptable, why would they turn against other Yorubas who not only share the same culture, but also the same blood?

You can wish as hard as you want for a religious-divide to emerge amongst us, but it's never going to happen: that "sophistication" you trolls love to mock is what allows us to prioritize performance in office over the simple-minded identity politics you lot seem so contented with.

1 Like

Re: Ebenezer Babatope: Tinubu, Osinbajo, South-West Deceiving Themselves On 2023 by masseratti: 10:24am On Apr 16, 2019
FortuneDeGreat:
nope we don't, are you Yoruba to know us better than ourselves? I school in UI I know Ibadan, Oyo, Ogbomoso, Iseyin, Ibarapa etc fairly well, with all certainty Oyo is 55% Muslims no one will contest that'.
Re: Ebenezer Babatope: Tinubu, Osinbajo, South-West Deceiving Themselves On 2023 by FortuneDeGreat(m): 1:25pm On Apr 16, 2019
masseratti:
nope we don't, are you Yoruba to know us better than ourselves? I school in UI I know Ibadan, Oyo, Ogbomoso, Iseyin, Ibarapa etc fairly well, with all certainty Oyo is 55% Muslims no one will contest that'.
It doesn't take only Yoruba to actually get to know Yoruba folks perfectly, I'm married to a girl from Ogbomosho Oyo state as well and I've spent so many years living amongst the people, so I know much above average about them. Like I asked earlier, can you prove it statistically? If you can't then you gat no point.
Re: Ebenezer Babatope: Tinubu, Osinbajo, South-West Deceiving Themselves On 2023 by FortuneDeGreat(m): 1:40pm On Apr 16, 2019
omohayek:

So you claim to know our collective minds better than we do? Since you have such powerful mind-reading powers, why don't you tell me what I really want to have for dinner, while you're at it?

The obsession some of you have with your imaginary "Yoruba Muslim/Christian" nonsense is really something to behold: if Yorubas are able to peacefully tolerate in their presence for decades millions of Igbos, some of whose cultural practices wildly go against what Yorubas consider acceptable, why would they turn against other Yorubas who not only share the same culture, but also the same blood?

You can wish as hard as you want for a religious-divide to emerge amongst us, but it's never going to happen: that "sophistication" you trolls love to mock is what allows us to prioritize performance in office over the simple-minded identity politics you lot seem so contented with.
Oh it strikes me so hard to see you mention sophistication, it sounds really interesting and I want to know more about this sophistication with regard to tribal differences and your ability to look beyond sentiments in making most points and decisions.

I'd love to know if being sophisticated is only enshrined in intra tribal affinity and not also inter tribal consideration.

I'd also want to know those values and practices we brought alone which is so negating to the normal values and beliefs of you people and which you've been able to condone for donkey years. Please expatiate your point.
Re: Ebenezer Babatope: Tinubu, Osinbajo, South-West Deceiving Themselves On 2023 by masseratti: 4:42pm On Apr 16, 2019
FortuneDeGreat:
It doesn't take only Yoruba to actually get to know Yoruba folks perfectly, I'm married to a girl from Ogbomosho Oyo state as well and I've spent so many years living amongst the people, so I know much above average about them. Like I asked earlier, can you prove it statistically? If you can't then you gat no point.
Ogbomoso has a higer % of Christians to Muslims, but in Ibadan where you have the larger population and oyo there is more of Muslim familes no official statistics for that tho, but it's what we see every where, what makes it unique is that all the Muslim families have members that has converted to Christian either by marriage or otherwise.
Re: Ebenezer Babatope: Tinubu, Osinbajo, South-West Deceiving Themselves On 2023 by FortuneDeGreat(m): 5:30pm On Apr 16, 2019
masseratti:
Ogbomoso has a higer % of Christians to Muslims, but in Ibadan where you have the larger population and oyo there is more of Muslim familes no official statistics for that tho, but it's what we see every where, what makes it unique is that all the Muslim families have members that has converted to Christian either by marriage or otherwise.
Ok, my own father in law is also a Christian convert, he was raised a Muslim.
One love man.

1 Like

Re: Ebenezer Babatope: Tinubu, Osinbajo, South-West Deceiving Themselves On 2023 by ChristianNorth: 6:54am On Apr 17, 2019
wifeesnatcher:

Slavery is abandoning a whole struggle for country to worship your Fulani master. You people slavery is legendary
You have not seen anything yet, 2023 we will personally hand over power to them again.

A slave don't give power. We know the real slaves, Yoruba moslems.

In few days, you would start depending on the caliphate to tell you when to begin Ramadam, when to break fast and when to end Ramadam.
Re: Ebenezer Babatope: Tinubu, Osinbajo, South-West Deceiving Themselves On 2023 by wifeesnatcher(m): 7:31am On Apr 17, 2019
ChristianNorth:

You have not seen anything yet, 2023 we will personally hand over power to them again.

A slave don't give power. We know the real slaves, Yoruba moslems.

In few days, you would start depending on the caliphate to tell you when to begin Ramadam, when to break fast and when to end Ramadam.

Is that why you carry your Fulani master for head somewhat of abandoning your chukwudi name to North? The slavery is real in Igbo land

1 Like

Re: Ebenezer Babatope: Tinubu, Osinbajo, South-West Deceiving Themselves On 2023 by ChristianNorth: 7:39am On Apr 17, 2019
wifeesnatcher:

Is that why you carry your Fulani master for head somewhat of abandoning your chukwudi name to North? The slavery is real in Igbo land
Ok
Re: Ebenezer Babatope: Tinubu, Osinbajo, South-West Deceiving Themselves On 2023 by oyatz(m): 10:14pm On Apr 17, 2019
It is surprising how PDP loyalists berate and castigating Tinubu for supporting his party and it's candidate.

1)Is Tinubu expected to support PDP's candidate?
2) If the APC will not give the S/WEST politicians what they want, will the PDP give them?

luxy44:
So what is the plan of your own party for the south west...@ least you are from the zone too
Re: Ebenezer Babatope: Tinubu, Osinbajo, South-West Deceiving Themselves On 2023 by oyatz(m): 10:21pm On Apr 17, 2019
Tinubu is just one citizen, why the fixation on what he should do or not do?

You hate Tinubu with passion and you still wish he should be pushing you to the Presidency, who does that?

Danwakae:
LET ME EXPLAIN TO YOU FROM 1999 WHEN DEMOCRACY STARTED.

PRESIDENTS AND REGIONS

SOUTH

(1) OLUSEGUN OBASANJO (SOUTHWEST....8YEARS)

(2) GOODLUCK JONATHAN (SOUTHSOUTH..4YEARA)

SOUTHEAST YET TO BE TESTED IN THE SOUTH

NORTH

(1) LATE UMARU MUSA YAR'DUA (NORTHWEST...4YEARS)

(2) MUHAMADU BUHARI

(NORTHWEST..8YEARS by 2023)

NORTHEAST AND NORTHCENTRAL YET TO BE TESTED IN THE NORTH

ON BALANCING: SOUTH...8YEAR....and...NORTH...8YEARS

FOR 2023 REGIONS TO BE GIVEN A CHANCE

NORTHCENTRAL

NORTHEAST

SOUTHEAST

AND IF THE SOUTH IS NOT READY TO SUPPORT THE SOUTHEAST FOE PRESIDENT, BUT RATHER PUSHING FOR A SOUTHWESTERNERS WHO HAVE TESTED FOR 8YEARS,

THE

NORTHCENTRAL

and

NORTHEAST

WILL NOT WATCH THAT HAPPEN.

AND IF THE NORTH SUPPORTS ANY ONE OF THEIR TWO REGIONS LEFT, THAT IS NOT OUT OF PLACE.

THIEFNIBU IS GREEDY AND SELFISH TO BE PUSHING FOR SOUTHWEST PRESIDENCY INSTEAD OF SOUTHEAST

AS SUCH,

POWER MUST REMAIN IN THE NORTH IN EITHER

NORTHEAST OR NORTHCENTRAL

Re: Ebenezer Babatope: Tinubu, Osinbajo, South-West Deceiving Themselves On 2023 by ishaqmomodu: 10:21pm On Apr 17, 2019
TRADER MONEY IS HERE

10m Nigerians to benefit from TraderMoni, others – Osinbajo

Vice President, Yemi Osinbajo has disclosed that 11m Nigerians are going to benefit from the tradermoni and the N-power, in continuation of the present administration efforts to invest in the country’s human capital.
Osinbajo in a statement by his media aide, Laolu Akande, said they have continued to make significant strides through the National Social Investment Programmes (N-SIP).
He said President Muhammadu Buhari administration’s NSIP, is aimed at empowering Nigerians and improving their livelihood through several initiatives. READ MORE....... https://insidenja..com/2019/04/10m-nigerians-to-benefit-from.html

Re: Ebenezer Babatope: Tinubu, Osinbajo, South-West Deceiving Themselves On 2023 by oyatz(m): 10:29pm On Apr 17, 2019
Congratulations to you in this your endeavor

technicallyrich:
Ss/se will rather vote for a dog,than for a yorob ass crack mudslim slave.
Derty fols.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tinubu Donates ₦1 Billion To LASU For Leadership Development Centre / More Pictures From APC Presidential Rally In Ondo / Nigeria Is Not A Rich Country - Buhari (Vanguard)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.