Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,022 members, 7,807,001 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:23 AM

Need A Logo Designer? Get Your Logo Done At A Ridiculously Cheap Price - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Need A Logo Designer? Get Your Logo Done At A Ridiculously Cheap Price (1380 Views)

10 Critical Mistakes To Avoid When Choosing A Logo Designer For Your Startup / How To Choose A Colour Scheme For Your Logo Design / Tips To Get The Best From Your Logo Designer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Need A Logo Designer? Get Your Logo Done At A Ridiculously Cheap Price by davidoisamoje: 9:14am On Apr 15, 2019
Do you have a business that needs a logo?
Already have a logo but need to re-brand just like AccessBank grin
Are you low on cash and badly need a professional standard logo for your business?

I'm here for you and together we can talk about your brand see your vission and then design a great looking logo for just N3,000 [3K]
Prove to me it can get lower than this for a great quality logo!!! cool

NOTE: Only serious minded client please.

All designs sample belongs to me and should not be used as a sample by any designer! This is to avoid copyright! I take it serious.

Re: Need A Logo Designer? Get Your Logo Done At A Ridiculously Cheap Price by IamProdigy: 10:48am On Apr 15, 2019
Interesting....

What caught my attention is...
"need a professional standard logo for your business?..."

You need to up your game... Bro!
This is far from it.

All the best
Re: Need A Logo Designer? Get Your Logo Done At A Ridiculously Cheap Price by davidoisamoje: 11:13am On Apr 15, 2019
IamProdigy:
Interesting....

What caught my attention is...
"need a professional standard logo for your business?..."

You need to up your game... Bro!
This is far from it.

All the best
share more light so I get ur point
Re: Need A Logo Designer? Get Your Logo Done At A Ridiculously Cheap Price by IamProdigy: 11:16am On Apr 15, 2019
davidoisamoje:
share more light so I get ur point

Wouldn't be nice derailing your thread further..
But if you need us to talk send a whatsapp message.

Aside that, my above comment I believe is clear
Re: Need A Logo Designer? Get Your Logo Done At A Ridiculously Cheap Price by davidoisamoje: 11:20am On Apr 15, 2019
IamProdigy:

Wouldn't be nice derailing your thread further..
But if you need us to talk send a whatsapp message.

Aside that, my above comment I believe is clear
You already started derailing it so why stop? Tell me here no need to WhatsApp You! Let the public hear what you have to say. Speak Up!!
Re: Need A Logo Designer? Get Your Logo Done At A Ridiculously Cheap Price by IamProdigy: 5:23pm On Apr 15, 2019
davidoisamoje:
You already started derailing it so why stop? Tell me here no need to WhatsApp You! Let the public hear what you have to say. Speak Up!!

Dude, with the jobs above... You re still somewhere a bit far from understanding current logo trends....

The title of your thread topic is a Lil bit off, as it sounds like it belittles your trade....

I do advise you up your game..
Watch tutorials
Follow up Amazing brand designer's on IG
and never stop practising..

Cheers...

Before you reply... check out some "Great jobs... "
You sure would pick something there.

https://www.instagram.com/loveadeola/
https://www.instagram.com/designbynoah/
https://www.instagram.com/dhar_me/
Re: Need A Logo Designer? Get Your Logo Done At A Ridiculously Cheap Price by Oddsman(m): 6:55pm On Apr 15, 2019
Logos here are like 4/10. go to logopond and up your game. Also stop designing for cheap
Re: Need A Logo Designer? Get Your Logo Done At A Ridiculously Cheap Price by davidoisamoje: 6:55am On Apr 16, 2019
IamProdigy:

Dude, with the jobs above... You re still somewhere a bit far from understanding current logo trends....

The title of your thread topic is a Lil bit off, as it sounds like it belittles your trade....

I do advise you up your game..
Watch tutorials
Follow up Amazing brand designer's on IG
and never stop practising..

Cheers...

Before you reply... check out some "Great jobs... "
You sure would pick something there.

https://www.instagram.com/loveadeola/
https://www.instagram.com/designbynoah/
https://www.instagram.com/dhar_me/

Mr Man! Like we always tell our self think before you talk! That I put up 0.001% of what have done in the past does not mean that's all I have done! Checking your profile grin grin cheesy I'm surprised you want to tell me what right undecided your portfolio is very low standard. You came to my post just to make such people visit yours that was your plan! Nothing more! You can't tell me trend if you can't follow it. You saw 5 designs and started to run your fingers! Stay off this post if you can't mind your business, Mr Man. You have your own post do your thing there, sell ur stuff there and mind your business. Thanks and have a great life.
Re: Need A Logo Designer? Get Your Logo Done At A Ridiculously Cheap Price by IamProdigy: 12:22pm On Apr 16, 2019
davidoisamoje:
Mr Man! Like we always tell our self think before you talk! That I put up 0.001% of what have done in the past does not mean that's all I have done! Checking your profile grin grin cheesy I'm surprised you want to tell me what right undecided your portfolio is very low standard. You came to my post just to make such people visit yours that was your plan! Nothing more! You can't tell me trend if you can't follow it. You saw 5 designs and started to run your fingers! Stay off this post if you can't mind your business, Mr Man. You have your own post do your thing there, sell ur stuff there and mind your business. Thanks and have a great life.

You decided to upload your 5 worst designs?

Interesting.... !

And between, am not here for publicity.....
Certainly not to do a 3k logo...

Cheers bro!
Re: Need A Logo Designer? Get Your Logo Done At A Ridiculously Cheap Price by davidoisamoje: 9:12pm On Apr 16, 2019
IamProdigy:

You decided to upload your 5 worst designs?

Interesting.... !

And between, am not here for publicity.....
Certainly not to do a 3k logo...

Cheers bro!
Be nice bro! Have a great day. God bless u
Re: Need A Logo Designer? Get Your Logo Done At A Ridiculously Cheap Price by Learnstuffs: 5:50pm On Apr 19, 2019
davidoisamoje:

When elders talk you keep quiet. Your logos are very ugly. Go and learn. Stop defending your craps.
Re: Need A Logo Designer? Get Your Logo Done At A Ridiculously Cheap Price by don4real18(m): 9:53pm On Apr 19, 2019
davidoisamoje:
Do you have a business that needs a logo?
Already have a logo but need to re-brand just like AccessBank grin
Are you low on cash and badly need a professional standard logo for your business?

I'm here for you and together we can talk about your brand see your vission and then design a great looking logo for just N3,000 [3K]
Prove to me it can get lower than this for a great quality logo!!! cool

NOTE: Only serious minded client please.

All designs sample belongs to me and should not be used as a sample by any designer! This is to avoid copyright! I take it serious.
And what will the copyright infringement cost? 2k?
Re: Need A Logo Designer? Get Your Logo Done At A Ridiculously Cheap Price by doppelganger93: 5:06pm On Apr 20, 2019
Good day,

I need someone who can work with corel draw.
Re: Need A Logo Designer? Get Your Logo Done At A Ridiculously Cheap Price by chrisjohn22: 2:19pm On Apr 21, 2023
I must say, your logos are stunning! Your work truly impresses me. Would it be possible for you to design a logo for my website that relates to cbd pain relief balm? If so, could you please provide an estimate of your availability and budget?

(1) (Reply)

Problem With Photoshop 7 / Hdr! / How Can I Achieve This!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.