Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,947 members, 7,799,213 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 05:02 PM

Keyamo: How To Become President Without WAEC Certificate - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Keyamo: How To Become President Without WAEC Certificate (22270 Views)

“Nobody Can Be Nigeria's President Without Getting 25% In FCT”—Kadaria Ahmed / Festus Keyamo: How I Bought My House In The US / Adeleke: I Gained Admission Into US University Without WAEC Result (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: Keyamo: How To Become President Without WAEC Certificate by awuf2008: 8:46pm On Apr 15, 2019
Keyamo is the most useless SAN in Nigeria. He said you don't need a waec certificate to be president but need one to be a governor. Where was it stated in our constitution? Yeye charge and bail lawyer.
Re: Keyamo: How To Become President Without WAEC Certificate by seunprodigy13: 1:36pm On Apr 16, 2019
BlackSpanner:
You can become the president of Nigeria without WAEC certificate but you need WAEC certificate to become the Governor of Osun state.

That talkative needs his license and SAN revoked.

And we might just need this country to be dis - banded or recolonized
mumu.....what adeleke is accused of his forgery and exam malptactise not for not presenting waec crtificate
Re: Keyamo: How To Become President Without WAEC Certificate by seunprodigy13: 1:38pm On Apr 16, 2019
awuf2008:
Keyamo is the most useless SAN in Nigeria. He said you don't need a waec certificate to be president but need one to be a governor. Where was it stated in our constitution? Yeye charge and bail lawyer.
mumu.....go and watch d program again then edit your f00lish comment here

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tariff Hike: Electricity Meter Scarcity Persists Two Days To Policy Take-Off / The 62 Lagos Township And Their Founders / IBADAN: I Swear To God Almighty, These Are The Result From My Unit/ward

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.