Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,779 members, 7,802,402 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:46 PM

Biography, Age Of Aunty Success Of Mark Angel Comedy - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Biography, Age Of Aunty Success Of Mark Angel Comedy (58126 Views)

Comedian "Aunty Success" Celebrates Birthday With Lovely Pictures / Ned Nwoko Carries Aunty Success, Nigerians React / Emmanuella, Success Adegor, And Aunty Success Meet For The First Time (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biography, Age Of Aunty Success Of Mark Angel Comedy by Yameater(m): 3:26pm On Apr 15, 2019
Tonyspecial:
5years Old 2013

Yes she will 6 in June do you have any problem with that ?
Re: Biography, Age Of Aunty Success Of Mark Angel Comedy by backnbeta(f): 3:27pm On Apr 15, 2019
bajeen:
"She is currently the cousin to Mark Angel and Emmanuella Samuel"
OP, which one be current cousin again abi there is former cousin also? cheesy
Maybe there'll be a future cousin once Success loses her 'cousinship' grin undecided

2 Likes

Re: Biography, Age Of Aunty Success Of Mark Angel Comedy by Freshbaba95(m): 3:37pm On Apr 15, 2019
SEEDORF441:
Some nairalander's role model

She's worth $25000, make I hear

2 Likes

Re: Biography, Age Of Aunty Success Of Mark Angel Comedy by LZAA: 3:41pm On Apr 15, 2019
bajeen:
grin grin grin
Re: Biography, Age Of Aunty Success Of Mark Angel Comedy by Pat081: 3:44pm On Apr 15, 2019
No news about Emmanuell again only her sister now
Re: Biography, Age Of Aunty Success Of Mark Angel Comedy by airprinz(m): 3:46pm On Apr 15, 2019
JamaicanLove:
I'm so hot
If you're not careful, you'll smoke hot like that Old ugly idiotic #victorian lady
Re: Biography, Age Of Aunty Success Of Mark Angel Comedy by Kusherman: 3:51pm On Apr 15, 2019
JamaicanLove:
I'm so hot

Hörny?
Re: Biography, Age Of Aunty Success Of Mark Angel Comedy by Blacksavage: 4:16pm On Apr 15, 2019
osuofia2:
better than those ugly talent-less ikorodu boys
You have very serious big problem..
Check yourself before you talk..
Bad belle die....

1 Like

Re: Biography, Age Of Aunty Success Of Mark Angel Comedy by danielnomzy(m): 4:18pm On Apr 15, 2019
abogjohn:
What is this nonsense all about??
shut up.
jealous cow.
congratulate the kid and move on.

2 Likes

Re: Biography, Age Of Aunty Success Of Mark Angel Comedy by Ubiudumo(m): 4:58pm On Apr 15, 2019
bajeen:

The matter just weak me

Re: Biography, Age Of Aunty Success Of Mark Angel Comedy by Toks2008(m): 5:08pm On Apr 15, 2019
She is so smart n talented. Speaks fluently with good role interpretation...far better than Emmanuella.

1 Like

Re: Biography, Age Of Aunty Success Of Mark Angel Comedy by Opaline: 5:36pm On Apr 15, 2019
bajeen:

The thing weak me... 'Currently' a cousin mean say the cousinship go soon expire... grin
Re: Biography, Age Of Aunty Success Of Mark Angel Comedy by Nobody: 6:06pm On Apr 15, 2019
embarassed grin cheesy[right][/right] angry angry
Kusherman:

Hörny?

I'm at a parade ground
Re: Biography, Age Of Aunty Success Of Mark Angel Comedy by abogjohn(m): 6:38pm On Apr 15, 2019
danielnomzy:

shut up.

jealous cow.

congratulate the kid and move on.
if I talk them go say i dey brag. Make I just dey my middle
Re: Biography, Age Of Aunty Success Of Mark Angel Comedy by Emmizofficial: 10:38pm On Apr 15, 2019
Is it only showbiz God created Nigerians for, I'm just saying.
Re: Biography, Age Of Aunty Success Of Mark Angel Comedy by Nobody: 6:38am On Apr 16, 2019
[b][/b]Y
JamaicanLove:
I'm so hot

Add me up let chat ......07086442489 on WhatsApp wink

(1) (2) (Reply)

Soso Soberekon Beats Desmond Ike, & Harrysong's Crew(Photos) / Beverly Osu Celebrates International Women Day In Sexy Lingerie / Fans Storm Lola Omotayo-Okoye's Instagram Page Over P'square Fight

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.