Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,483 members, 7,808,757 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:27 PM

I Need Original Custom Papers For My 06 Corolla - Car Talk (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / I Need Original Custom Papers For My 06 Corolla (7569 Views)

I Want To Convert My 06 Toyota Highlander Hybrid / Tell Us Your Experience Buying A Car With Fake Custom Papers / My 06 Pilot Vibrates At 100km Plus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Need Original Custom Papers For My 06 Corolla by PuZZyNegro: 6:39am On Jul 04, 2019
amstamon:

Kakakibuy grin

I no mention name o grin grin
Re: I Need Original Custom Papers For My 06 Corolla by amstamon: 8:27am On Jul 04, 2019
PuZZyNegro:

I no mention name o grin grin
Me neither o. I'm Jst saying I Wan buy kaki materials
Re: I Need Original Custom Papers For My 06 Corolla by PuZZyNegro: 3:42pm On Oct 13, 2019
amstamon:

Me neither o. I'm Jst saying I Wan buy kaki materials

LOL, I'm in a quest to buy yet another car. 2003 Toyota Sienna
Re: I Need Original Custom Papers For My 06 Corolla by dave4rella(m): 9:21pm On Oct 14, 2019
I'm trying to decide which to get between corolla 05 and Camry 04/05 to be used for uber business
Re: I Need Original Custom Papers For My 06 Corolla by Macheteros1: 5:38pm On Oct 18, 2019
PuZZyNegro:

Chances of getting a clean titled car in Lagos is very slim. Chances of getting a car that the mileage has not been tampered with is more slimmer.

Cotonou provides you with the true meaning of Tokumbo. What you see is what you are getting not some refurbished salvage/lemon brand cars.

I got mine at 2M without custom papers.

Mileage is 139k original
Title is clean
Number of calculated owner = 1.
Service history is clean.

I will have to drive mine 5 years before it will get to the level/grade of the ones they sell at Berger

Our experiences differ sha. But I once bought a salvaged car unknowingly from Cotonou. 3 months later engine knock. On getting to the mechanic I discovered that the car had been towed before sef, seatbelt strap was used and they didn't cut all of the material out from the tow knob close to the engine. Gbese cars full everywhere na just to shine eye.
Re: I Need Original Custom Papers For My 06 Corolla by PuZZyNegro: 7:16am On Oct 21, 2019
Macheteros1:

Our experiences differ sha. But I once bought a salvaged car unknowingly from Cotonou. 3 months later engine knock. On getting to the mechanic I discovered that the car had been towed before sef, seatbelt strap was used and they didn't cut all of the material out from the tow knob close to the engine. Gbese cars full everywhere na just to shine eye.

Before going to cotonou, I first checked out cars at Berger.

All their cars are either 100% salvage and/or had the mileage badly tampered with.

At cotonou, the first car I picked was 2011 Toyota matrix. I paid 50k deposit only to run a Vin check to discover that the car is salvage.

Then the car that I finally bought.

I am not saying cotonou does not sell salvage cars, but the chances of getting a clean titled car is higher over there than here
Re: I Need Original Custom Papers For My 06 Corolla by PuZZyNegro: 7:18am On Oct 21, 2019
dave4rella:
I'm trying to decide which to get between corolla 05 and Camry 04/05 to be used for uber business

Corolla for low cost of maintenance and fuel efficiency.

Camry for class and not to be tagged Uber driver
Re: I Need Original Custom Papers For My 06 Corolla by Macheteros1: 10:42am On Oct 21, 2019
PuZZyNegro:

Before going to cotonou, I first checked out cars at Berger.

All their cars are either 100% salvage and/or had the mileage badly tampered with.

At cotonou, the first car I picked was 2011 Toyota matrix. I paid 50k deposit only to run a Vin check to discover that the car is salvage.

Then the car that I finally bought.

I am not saying cotonou does not sell salvage cars, but the chances of getting a clean titled car is higher over there than here

Ok boss. I didn't do my due diligence then so it's my fault. I'm wiser now sha.
Re: I Need Original Custom Papers For My 06 Corolla by DelTel(m): 6:40am On Oct 22, 2019
We can work out a good vehicle anytime you ready.
Check my signature and vehicle advert for confirmation. Our fee is minimal and affordable.

Below is one of our unsolicited testimonial:
https://www.nairaland.com/5166567/infiniti-g35-boston-doorstep
Re: I Need Original Custom Papers For My 06 Corolla by PuZZyNegro: 8:37pm On Nov 03, 2019
DelTel:
We can work out a good vehicle anytime you ready.
Check my signature and vehicle advert for confirmation. Our fee is minimal and affordable.

Below is one of our unsolicited testimonial:
https://www.nairaland.com/5166567/infiniti-g35-boston-doorstep

I need the car this month. How long will it take to get it to Nigeria or do you have one available in the country... 2003 Toyota Sienna
Re: I Need Original Custom Papers For My 06 Corolla by DelTel(m): 9:56pm On Nov 03, 2019
PuZZyNegro:

I need the car this month. How long will it take to get it to Nigeria or do you have one available in the country... 2003 Toyota Sienna

Your contact or buzz me https:///2348188631785

Regards.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Do It Yourself (DIY) Tips: How To Change Your Air Filter / Things To Check On Your Car After An Accident / My Car Slows Significantly With The AC On

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.