Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,858 members, 7,798,860 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 11:25 AM

Apostle Johnson Suleman Resurrects A Dead Boy - Omega Fire Ministries (Video) - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Apostle Johnson Suleman Resurrects A Dead Boy - Omega Fire Ministries (Video) (51919 Views)

Apostle Suleman's Private Jet Confirmed By Omega Fire Ministries Dubai / Father Mbaka "Resurrects A Dead Baby" During Church Crusade - NationalHelm / Zambia Deports Pastor Augustine Oso Ebosele Of Omega Fire Ministries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Resurrects A Dead Boy - Omega Fire Ministries (Video) by Nobody: 12:36am On Apr 16, 2019
So let me get this straight, the lady actually brought her dead baby to church?? Lol yo every religion that matures must start questioning itself. If you are not stupid, there is no way u can’t question this. Listen if he can resurrect the dead, why can’t he go to the mortuary where there are real dead people and ressuret them?? I have a question for my Muslim brothers, please do you guys pay tithe? Or do offering?? Aside the violence that some radical Islamist practice. Islam should be the region everyone should practice. Just pray 5 times a day under 10 minutes and go face the real life. Instead of all this miracle seekers

4 Likes

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Resurrects A Dead Boy - Omega Fire Ministries (Video) by nazicartel(m): 12:41am On Apr 16, 2019
Hushy2019:
Let them resurrect nipsey hussle and xxxtentacion
God/Devil no go gree release those ones their spirit...
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Resurrects A Dead Boy - Omega Fire Ministries (Video) by lottomkyes200: 12:56am On Apr 16, 2019
what a mighty God we serve Glory to God.
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Resurrects A Dead Boy - Omega Fire Ministries (Video) by akilo1: 1:33am On Apr 16, 2019
I never take Suleiman serious until i see tgis video..glory be to God
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Resurrects A Dead Boy - Omega Fire Ministries (Video) by oduademon: 1:43am On Apr 16, 2019
This Suleman guy needs some serious beating.
The mother of the baby too needs some serious beating
The Baby too needs some serious beating
The audience need some serious beating as well

And finally, every NL member who believes this nonsense should have his/her account suspended for a year.

Even Seun 'olori-nla' osewa, the dropout illiterate who started NL needs some serious scolding for allowing this shytt on here.

EVen me, I need some serious beating for posting on this thread.

8 Likes

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Resurrects A Dead Boy - Omega Fire Ministries (Video) by oduademon: 1:46am On Apr 16, 2019
overseasnbeyond:
Hmmmmm, I initially look so stupid so many times in the united states because africa is so backward and attached religion to all things.
Firstly, who certified him dead?
How many Nigerians know about CPR?
I train and work with people in the United States and realised we are far away behind in technology and religious leaders are capitalizing on Nigerians weakness of lack of information for exploitation.

Welcome to the club brother. We will never catch up to the west as long as there are people like Suleman and his followers. Low IQ!

5 Likes

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Resurrects A Dead Boy - Omega Fire Ministries (Video) by 1Sharon(f): 1:58am On Apr 16, 2019
Uploadme:
Mumu people full this thread sha. How can a sane person believe this rubbish

Odogu akata has turned my life around ooo grin

2 Likes

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Resurrects A Dead Boy - Omega Fire Ministries (Video) by 1Sharon(f): 2:00am On Apr 16, 2019
Kokoebapluse:
Thank God, am not a fool so I don't follow this stage plan chemistry.

Who is a fool like someone who is trying to fool people?

In only Islam you can see fact.

Facts like a baby being born with a Koran in his hand?

5 Likes

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Resurrects A Dead Boy - Omega Fire Ministries (Video) by SaturnNick(m): 2:10am On Apr 16, 2019
TVSA:
LUTH'S mortuary needs this man. The place needs some free space
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Resurrects A Dead Boy - Omega Fire Ministries (Video) by Moukandjo: 2:49am On Apr 16, 2019
Karex81:

I rather die than serve Allah spits.
But you can serve Chukwu & not Allah, abi? Mumu full this country sha! By the way, what do Christians in the Arab world call God?
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Resurrects A Dead Boy - Omega Fire Ministries (Video) by freg2000: 3:06am On Apr 16, 2019
This oko ashewo don start another #MMM again.

1 Like

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Resurrects A Dead Boy - Omega Fire Ministries (Video) by Spatta: 3:09am On Apr 16, 2019
Arranged.I warrant you. If you are intelligent you will see that they began the video almost dramatically, "Bring the child" It is an arranged episode. this guy is a scam.
They don't represent Jesus

4 Likes

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Resurrects A Dead Boy - Omega Fire Ministries (Video) by luka1981(m): 3:09am On Apr 16, 2019
PussyKing:
shocked shocked shocked

God resurrected the little child and not the apostle

Glory be to GOD
Which resurrection are u talking? Elliot resurrection? Get sense soon bro.

1 Like

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Resurrects A Dead Boy - Omega Fire Ministries (Video) by muzeze77: 3:22am On Apr 16, 2019
I wish it was possible to raise a dead child. But that child in that video is not dead. How do i know? I lost my 3 year old son last year. I held him in my hands for 2 hours after he died. The body of a dead person becomes really stiff (like wood) within short period that you cannot even bend his hands, the body swells up really fast, his eye balls becomes red because in my grief i kept trying to open his eye lids. Its pathetic that people are using their children for this and i don't pray any one should lose his or her child

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Resurrects A Dead Boy - Omega Fire Ministries (Video) by Judybash93(m): 3:22am On Apr 16, 2019
I'm tired of seeing all these kinda crap. If he truly raised the boy from the dead, then please, let's take all those pastors to our hospitals nationwide so that they can start healing and raising people from the dead instead of letting poor civilians pay huge hospital bills....
I think that's what Jesus would have done...

2 Likes

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Resurrects A Dead Boy - Omega Fire Ministries (Video) by oduademon: 3:24am On Apr 16, 2019
muzeze77:
I wish it was possible to raise a dead child. But that child in that video is not dead. How do i know? I lost my 3 year old son last year. I held him in my hands for 2 hours after he died. The body of a dead person becomes really stiff (like wood) within short period that you cannot even bend his hands, the body swells up really fast, his eye balls becomes red because in my grief i kept trying to open his eye lids. Its pathetic that people are using their children for this and i don't pray any one should lose his or her child

Sorry for your loss. May his gentle soul rest in peace.

Thank you for sharing!

2 Likes

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Resurrects A Dead Boy - Omega Fire Ministries (Video) by Brightest04(m): 3:40am On Apr 16, 2019
Since the latest challenge now by church GOs is bringing back dead people back to life,they should go to mortuaries and start resurrecting all the dead people there.
And if they can't do this that means all they doing is fake,deceptive and misleading people to believe in them rather than God Almighty. The only ONE who has the power to kill and to bring alive.

1 Like

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Resurrects A Dead Boy - Omega Fire Ministries (Video) by Originalsly: 3:41am On Apr 16, 2019
PussyKing:
shocked shocked shocked

Glory be to GOD

I can't believe sooo many Nairalanders believe this crap. Is the little boy immune from rigor mortis? Nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Resurrects A Dead Boy - Omega Fire Ministries (Video) by nkemjacob2(m): 3:48am On Apr 16, 2019
Chisaedhor:
I hope this is not an arrangee grin

I don't trust African Pastors

Na so dem do for South Africa
d small picking b like person we fit follow them dey act drama
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Resurrects A Dead Boy - Omega Fire Ministries (Video) by googi: 3:58am On Apr 16, 2019
Until Police start arresting some of these pastors for fraud, desperate people looking for miracles will be taken advantage of.

In our desperate moment we are willing to part with anything for a cure.

None of these pastors have been able to cure Nigeria of it's malady.

Rhuwand has a cure for pastors.

2 Likes

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Resurrects A Dead Boy - Omega Fire Ministries (Video) by mctfopt: 4:22am On Apr 16, 2019
muzeze77:

I'm sorry for your loss, in Africa mostly Nigeria, we play with things just for clout. I hope you are doing better than last year. Peace

1 Like

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Resurrects A Dead Boy - Omega Fire Ministries (Video) by felixomor: 4:39am On Apr 16, 2019
LoJ:
These pastors have turn the Christianity into a joke undecided
Christianity has been raising dead bodies since the beginning.
You doubting doesn't make it a joke.
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Resurrects A Dead Boy - Omega Fire Ministries (Video) by fastlane84: 4:46am On Apr 16, 2019
PussyKing:
shocked shocked shocked
Glory be to GOD

Guess God used him
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Resurrects A Dead Boy - Omega Fire Ministries (Video) by ndidibabe(f): 5:08am On Apr 16, 2019
muzeze77:
I am so sorry about your loss. May God punish Satan. I feel terrible reading your story this morning. It's a sad one.

1 Like

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Resurrects A Dead Boy - Omega Fire Ministries (Video) by wonder233: 5:16am On Apr 16, 2019
The otobolizer himself!

1 Like

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Resurrects A Dead Boy - Omega Fire Ministries (Video) by mikejj(m): 5:45am On Apr 16, 2019
COOL10:

Make him like dicckk before? undecided
ah aburo hin own too much now..sotey pussy com b him name..grin too much pussy atimes
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Resurrects A Dead Boy - Omega Fire Ministries (Video) by Guestlander: 5:47am On Apr 16, 2019
May God forgive apostle Sulaimon. He is a guy man.
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Resurrects A Dead Boy - Omega Fire Ministries (Video) by mikejj(m): 5:48am On Apr 16, 2019
Redeakaa:

So we are thoughting thesame thought mr love more to live long......

And yeah dat guy likes pussy
stay one place and Learn English you are not greeing ,you are just jumping window during ur school days now see the result.... cheesy

1 Like

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Resurrects A Dead Boy - Omega Fire Ministries (Video) by Hushy2019: 5:59am On Apr 16, 2019
gosmoney:
were tinshe alaye o
lol
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Resurrects A Dead Boy - Omega Fire Ministries (Video) by Hushy2019: 6:00am On Apr 16, 2019
nazicartel:
God/Devil no go gree release those ones their spirit...
their spirit don expire
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Resurrects A Dead Boy - Omega Fire Ministries (Video) by October1960: 6:01am On Apr 16, 2019
Anyone who believes this is a slowpoke

No such thing as miracles. Africans please wake up from your foolish slumber and read science and technology like the Chinese and other nations that choose to develop and cast superstition away!

2 Likes

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Resurrects A Dead Boy - Omega Fire Ministries (Video) by Nobody: 6:05am On Apr 16, 2019
Hushy2019:
Let them resurrect nipsey hussle and xxxtentacion
aswear bro cry

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Catholics Mark Ash Wednesday In Black Outfits To Protest Against Insecurity / How Pastors Have Sex With Members - Olukoya / Prophet Wiseman Daniel Arrives In Zambia For Crusade (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.