Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,933 members, 7,806,701 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:14 PM

Air Peace, Emirates, Turkish Airlines To Launch Flights From Port Harcourt - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Air Peace, Emirates, Turkish Airlines To Launch Flights From Port Harcourt (17112 Views)

Nigerian Airlines To Shut Down All Operations On Monday Over Fuel Costs / Turkish Airlines Suspends Flights To Nigeria Over COVID-19 / FG Suspends Turkish Airlines Operations In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Air Peace, Emirates, Turkish Airlines To Launch Flights From Port Harcourt by Afonja007: 6:14pm On Apr 15, 2019
post=77565156:

Cool enough!

From PH to Obodo Oyibo we fly!!
God I can't wait for ph to start oooh no more using go slow infested Lagos roads,
Re: Air Peace, Emirates, Turkish Airlines To Launch Flights From Port Harcourt by Akabuking: 6:44pm On Apr 15, 2019
NPA should do.the needful to our ports.
Re: Air Peace, Emirates, Turkish Airlines To Launch Flights From Port Harcourt by Hushy2019: 6:50pm On Apr 15, 2019
Wike too much see wetin in build

Re: Air Peace, Emirates, Turkish Airlines To Launch Flights From Port Harcourt by erico2k2(m): 7:56pm On Apr 15, 2019
post=77565156:

Cool enough!

From PH to Obodo Oyibo we fly!!
Guy are you a learner, we been flying from PH to obodo oyibo for the past 8 years, to Uk, Europe America
Re: Air Peace, Emirates, Turkish Airlines To Launch Flights From Port Harcourt by erico2k2(m): 7:56pm On Apr 15, 2019
maxiuc:
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Turkish airlines Make sense
Rubish Airline, try Lufthansa
Re: Air Peace, Emirates, Turkish Airlines To Launch Flights From Port Harcourt by erico2k2(m): 8:00pm On Apr 15, 2019
talk4free:
Before you all celebrate. Be aware that its much more expensive to fly from PHC than from Lagos. You can confirm from Air France flights. Almost 150-200k difference in some cases.

So bad that air France has promised to close the route in couple of weeks as people are still flying to Lagos on local flights to take the air France flight, hence the flight is hardly full despite being combined with Abuja.
Nop wrong, its cos Air France is craaap compared to Lufthansa who flies daily from PH to the UK via Germany. They even fly Christmas day
Re: Air Peace, Emirates, Turkish Airlines To Launch Flights From Port Harcourt by erico2k2(m): 8:02pm On Apr 15, 2019
Afonja007:
God I can't wait for ph to start oooh no more using go slow infested Lagos roads,
Are you orite? PH Airport has been flying since 2013
Re: Air Peace, Emirates, Turkish Airlines To Launch Flights From Port Harcourt by otokx(m): 8:20pm On Apr 15, 2019
The write up is contradictory.
Re: Air Peace, Emirates, Turkish Airlines To Launch Flights From Port Harcourt by Afonja007: 8:22pm On Apr 15, 2019
erico2k2:

Are you orite? PH Airport has been flying since 2013
no I normally use Turkish airways and is not going to ph
Re: Air Peace, Emirates, Turkish Airlines To Launch Flights From Port Harcourt by erico2k2(m): 8:27pm On Apr 15, 2019
Afonja007:
no I normally use Turkish airways and is not going to ph
Turkish Airways to where?
Re: Air Peace, Emirates, Turkish Airlines To Launch Flights From Port Harcourt by Afonja007: 8:32pm On Apr 15, 2019
erico2k2:

Turkish Airways to where?
from Vienna to Lagos turskish is not going to ph at moment
Re: Air Peace, Emirates, Turkish Airlines To Launch Flights From Port Harcourt by erico2k2(m): 8:40pm On Apr 15, 2019
Afonja007:
from Vienna to Lagos turskish is not going to ph at moment
Y don't you take Lufthansa?
Re: Air Peace, Emirates, Turkish Airlines To Launch Flights From Port Harcourt by Dino98: 8:46pm On Apr 15, 2019
maxiuc:
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Turkish airlines Make sense

For real o....Turkish airlines make sense scata.
Re: Air Peace, Emirates, Turkish Airlines To Launch Flights From Port Harcourt by Siscooh: 8:47pm On Apr 15, 2019
seguno2:

Are they not already doing so from Enugu
International
Re: Air Peace, Emirates, Turkish Airlines To Launch Flights From Port Harcourt by engrsyer(m): 9:33pm On Apr 15, 2019
Great news and I pray it works as programmed. Another thing again they need to work on is to open sub-consulates for visa applying for those within the SS/SE. We don't need to travel that far to Lagos/Abuja to apply and go for visa interview.

FG should also look into that. Thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Air Peace, Emirates, Turkish Airlines To Launch Flights From Port Harcourt by Afonja007: 10:06pm On Apr 15, 2019
erico2k2:

Y don't you take Lufthansa?
that what I will be doing now or air France
Re: Air Peace, Emirates, Turkish Airlines To Launch Flights From Port Harcourt by maxiuc(m): 10:10pm On Apr 15, 2019
Philpham:

No it doesn't, stop watching you tube. Fish brain
baba Turkish airlines na correct
Re: Air Peace, Emirates, Turkish Airlines To Launch Flights From Port Harcourt by destinychild5(m): 10:12pm On Apr 15, 2019
What of Margaret ekpo international airport in calabar? Why can't there take international flights to there?

1 Like

Re: Air Peace, Emirates, Turkish Airlines To Launch Flights From Port Harcourt by destinychild5(m): 10:15pm On Apr 15, 2019
Calabar airport is one of the best ✈ in Nigeria
Re: Air Peace, Emirates, Turkish Airlines To Launch Flights From Port Harcourt by Chibokgame: 10:26pm On Apr 15, 2019
Talk is cheap......
We have had such news � before.
The same way they told us about the seaport.
Re: Air Peace, Emirates, Turkish Airlines To Launch Flights From Port Harcourt by erico2k2(m): 10:31pm On Apr 15, 2019
Afonja007:
that what I will be doing now or air France
That Air France is rubbish, Lufthansa all the way
Re: Air Peace, Emirates, Turkish Airlines To Launch Flights From Port Harcourt by erico2k2(m): 10:33pm On Apr 15, 2019
maxiuc:
baba Turkish airlines na correct
Try BA, Virgin or Lufthansa thank me later!
Re: Air Peace, Emirates, Turkish Airlines To Launch Flights From Port Harcourt by softtouch2(m): 8:06am On Apr 16, 2019
ENCOURAGING airlines to fly from a location MAY not a sign of good business.

Airlines performed series of market research on viability before launching another route.

Telling them to do it outside real-time data (with political undertone) is like sending them on a path of debt and demise.
Re: Air Peace, Emirates, Turkish Airlines To Launch Flights From Port Harcourt by talk4free: 3:33pm On Apr 16, 2019
erico2k2:

Nop wrong, its cos Air France is craaap compared to Lufthansa who flies daily from PH to the UK via Germany. They even fly Christmas day

How has what you types here disproved what I said?
Y'all always leave the facts and hang on to sentiments. Hopefully, you have used both flights severally to be able to say this.
Re: Air Peace, Emirates, Turkish Airlines To Launch Flights From Port Harcourt by erico2k2(m): 8:19pm On Apr 16, 2019
talk4free:

How has what you types here disproved what I said?
Y'all always leave the facts and hang on to sentiments. Hopefully, you have used both flights severally to be able to say this.
Yes, I have used both, I find the Germans more accurate in timing and easy to transit, France you got to get on their trains to a next terminal, and no one tells you anything, very rude and arrogant set of people, they seem to think everyone black is an asylum seeker by default. They started this search on Tarmac at the PHC Airport when I challenged their security his answers was taking the pissssss,I took pictures and sent it to thier HQ still waiting for reply.
Re: Air Peace, Emirates, Turkish Airlines To Launch Flights From Port Harcourt by cooooooks(m): 2:28am On Apr 17, 2019
There are no corroborating news stories. There are a number of newspaper articles of Air Peace reiterating that their international flights will depart from Lagos and NOT PH.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

List Of Friendly And Unfriendly Countries For Tourists / Enjoy South Africa In 2010 (a Must See) / Two Female Immigration Officers Collapse On Parade Ground

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.