Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,571 members, 7,801,629 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 06:47 PM

Tomisin, Tomiwa And Toni: Triplets Share Their Birth Story On Their Birthday - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Tomisin, Tomiwa And Toni: Triplets Share Their Birth Story On Their Birthday (43465 Views)

‘Marry One, Marry All’ — Omosuwa Triplets Share Marriage Hopes / Triplets, Tomiwa, Tomisin And Toni Shine In New Lovely Pictures / Identical Triplets Share Lovely Christmas Pictures - Very Adorable (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tomisin, Tomiwa And Toni: Triplets Share Their Birth Story On Their Birthday by EmagNig(m): 4:03pm On Apr 15, 2019
Popular Nigerian triplets on Instagram, Tomisin, Tomiwa and Toni are celebrating their birthday and they have decided to share with the world the story behind their birth.

In their narration, they termed themselves as the miraculous Nigerian triplets because their parents were actually expecting top give birth to twins, but the trio came unexpected.

Read their story below:

“Let me tell you a quick story about our birth.I’m sure you guys won’t expect this lmao
So according to my mum,when she was pregnant she was expecting just one child,just a child.But later on,she started getting bigger than usual then she got worried and decided to go to the hospital for a scan but it kept on showing that she was pregnant with just a child.

She would go to the hospital twice almost every week because she was so concerned about the size of the pregnancy since she was having just a child.

So About five months later(Ikr,that’s a long time)she went back to the hospital and they finally told her she was pregnant with twins,she was so surprised and at the same time relieved that the babies were fine.
So,she started buying two pairs of everything,same shoes,same clothes and all.

Then when she was due which was eight month three days(multiple births don’t actually stay till the usual nine months,most of them)she went to the hospital and then the doctor told her she was going to deliver her babies(twins)through cs.

After some hours they finally got the twins out(Tomisin and Tomiwa)but according to my mum when the doctor was about closing up they noticed a movement and they were concerned,thinking something went wrong they had to undo the stitches,and then it turned out that they found another baby(Toni)

What would you do if you found out you were originally meant to give birth to twins but then it turned out you gave birth to triplets?lmao

When my mum regained consciousness,the doctor told the nurses to bring in the triplets,my mum thought she heard wrong so she asked “what triplets ?”then they explained the whole thing to her and she was filled with joy and was having mixed emotions.Who wouldn’t?

So there wasn’t any clothe for Toni(the last child)they quickly had to get a substitute till they went to buy her stuff,ours actually because we had to wear the same thing.

So why Toni and I look more alike is because we shared the same placenta and Tomisin had hers.” Happy birthday @.tomiwa. @toni.xox_ @thomisin_ ..... #triplets #beauty #birthdaygirls

https://lailasnews.com/nigerian-triplets-share-their-birth-story-on-their-birthday/

26 Likes

Re: Tomisin, Tomiwa And Toni: Triplets Share Their Birth Story On Their Birthday by mikejj(m): 4:22pm On Apr 15, 2019
angry grin grin awesome. The one on the right tho grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tomisin, Tomiwa And Toni: Triplets Share Their Birth Story On Their Birthday by derrydinny: 4:44pm On Apr 15, 2019
wetin make we come carry this info do?

25 Likes

Re: Tomisin, Tomiwa And Toni: Triplets Share Their Birth Story On Their Birthday by EClassicgold(m): 6:52pm On Apr 15, 2019
TTC pls i beg you show brother love with some likes

60 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tomisin, Tomiwa And Toni: Triplets Share Their Birth Story On Their Birthday by bamirotola: 6:52pm On Apr 15, 2019
K
Re: Tomisin, Tomiwa And Toni: Triplets Share Their Birth Story On Their Birthday by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:52pm On Apr 15, 2019
This is just so LOVELY, PRETTY and BEAUTIFUL mehn....

Let us use this as a point of contact For everyone praying for twins or triplets , your prayers is granted by God already 9 months from now.

We will be there to celebrate with you.

#JUSTBELIEVE

82 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Tomisin, Tomiwa And Toni: Triplets Share Their Birth Story On Their Birthday by Zanotty(m): 6:52pm On Apr 15, 2019
Foursome tins

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tomisin, Tomiwa And Toni: Triplets Share Their Birth Story On Their Birthday by Nobody: 6:52pm On Apr 15, 2019
black beauties

not all these roasted knuckles flooding our streets

undecided undecided

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tomisin, Tomiwa And Toni: Triplets Share Their Birth Story On Their Birthday by olu77(m): 6:53pm On Apr 15, 2019
Beautiful!

1 Like

Re: Tomisin, Tomiwa And Toni: Triplets Share Their Birth Story On Their Birthday by Esomchi800(m): 6:53pm On Apr 15, 2019
Wish I was a twin

4 Likes

Re: Tomisin, Tomiwa And Toni: Triplets Share Their Birth Story On Their Birthday by Nobody: 6:53pm On Apr 15, 2019
idiot
Zanotty:
Foursome tins

26 Likes

Re: Tomisin, Tomiwa And Toni: Triplets Share Their Birth Story On Their Birthday by Nobody: 6:53pm On Apr 15, 2019
Dem don ripe

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tomisin, Tomiwa And Toni: Triplets Share Their Birth Story On Their Birthday by Nobody: 6:54pm On Apr 15, 2019
My fantasy is to nack twins togeda. Triplets no go bad o

2 Likes

Re: Tomisin, Tomiwa And Toni: Triplets Share Their Birth Story On Their Birthday by omojesu202(m): 6:54pm On Apr 15, 2019
them no too look identical.

1 Like

Re: Tomisin, Tomiwa And Toni: Triplets Share Their Birth Story On Their Birthday by Yankiss(m): 6:54pm On Apr 15, 2019
Great. They are all cute. I have this feeling of demystification when I see twins and triplets et al. God is good. They are usually closer than ordinary brothers and sisters. I wish I were one!!
Re: Tomisin, Tomiwa And Toni: Triplets Share Their Birth Story On Their Birthday by Pidginwhisper: 6:54pm On Apr 15, 2019
The one on the far though. Her Opon is glaringly obvious grin

3 Likes

Re: Tomisin, Tomiwa And Toni: Triplets Share Their Birth Story On Their Birthday by Sultty(m): 6:55pm On Apr 15, 2019
Can they fvck cos having a 4some won't be a bad idea

1 Like

Re: Tomisin, Tomiwa And Toni: Triplets Share Their Birth Story On Their Birthday by omojesu202(m): 6:55pm On Apr 15, 2019
Zanotty:
Foursome tins
you wanna kill yaself by yaself

1 Like

Re: Tomisin, Tomiwa And Toni: Triplets Share Their Birth Story On Their Birthday by Jayneek(m): 6:55pm On Apr 15, 2019
Beautiful

1 Like

Re: Tomisin, Tomiwa And Toni: Triplets Share Their Birth Story On Their Birthday by bol34: 6:55pm On Apr 15, 2019
wow. very lovely girls

1 Like

Re: Tomisin, Tomiwa And Toni: Triplets Share Their Birth Story On Their Birthday by amaniro: 6:56pm On Apr 15, 2019
Joromi12:
My fantasy is to nack twins togeda. Triplets no go bad o

Perverted minds walking on the streets free. Smh

15 Likes

Re: Tomisin, Tomiwa And Toni: Triplets Share Their Birth Story On Their Birthday by Jayneek(m): 6:56pm On Apr 15, 2019
Zanotty:
Foursome tins

I am sure you are a student of FUTO

16 Likes

Re: Tomisin, Tomiwa And Toni: Triplets Share Their Birth Story On Their Birthday by ahamadegr8(m): 6:59pm On Apr 15, 2019
They look awesome dough....
Re: Tomisin, Tomiwa And Toni: Triplets Share Their Birth Story On Their Birthday by Nobody: 6:59pm On Apr 15, 2019
Its okay. They are beautiful damsels but dem go sabi play games with men. #identity theft#

3 Likes

Re: Tomisin, Tomiwa And Toni: Triplets Share Their Birth Story On Their Birthday by Houseofglam7(f): 7:01pm On Apr 15, 2019
Awwwwwwwww kiss

1 Like

Re: Tomisin, Tomiwa And Toni: Triplets Share Their Birth Story On Their Birthday by deebrain(m): 7:04pm On Apr 15, 2019
Rather than some nairalanders to tap into this blessing, they are already thinking what sex with the three at a go, will look like.

You need divine forgiveness.

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tomisin, Tomiwa And Toni: Triplets Share Their Birth Story On Their Birthday by Mariangeles(f): 7:04pm On Apr 15, 2019
Zanotty:
Foursome tins
That was what those FUTO students thought before they met their waterloo angry

5 Likes

Re: Tomisin, Tomiwa And Toni: Triplets Share Their Birth Story On Their Birthday by MYGRATEskillz(m): 7:08pm On Apr 15, 2019
mikejj:
angry grin grin awesome. The one on the right tho grin
they are all on the right, left, and middle

2 Likes

Re: Tomisin, Tomiwa And Toni: Triplets Share Their Birth Story On Their Birthday by Elemosho478: 7:11pm On Apr 15, 2019
Beautiful Triplets

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Groom Abandons Bride On Wedding Day After Discovering She Already Has 4 Kids / Two Ladies Declared Missing In Abuja (Photo) / My Husband’s Penis Not Working Well, He Ejaculates Within Seconds – Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.