Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,853 members, 7,802,736 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:17 PM

Pls Help Ooo....�� - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pls Help Ooo....�� (458 Views)

Help Ooo. My Girlfriend Of One Week Is Pregnant. / Please Help Ooo. I Need Serious Help Before I Ruin My Life / Help Ooo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Help Ooo....�� by Adeoye11(m): 4:27pm On Apr 15, 2019
Hello nairalanders...
I need help advice on my new relationship ,there is this girl I met at my place of work ,she is a corper attached to the place of work and I am a final year student the first day I met her something said to !e you and this girl will later have something together ...
And each of is continue to face their job ,but I noticed the girl gave me an unusual attention and she likes working with me both as a team and as a walking mate when we are closed in the office so with this I think our alliance grew to the point that I used to advice her very well without the mind of something told me that we will later have something...
Due to this I had to give her space for a time ,and she was begging me that what did she do to me for avoiding her ,the reason for the avoidance is because I am having strong feelings for her and i don't want to sin because as a corper I might lose her...
So a day came that I just have to forgive her and we started talking back since then we have started dating each other but no strings attached for now..
The issue
The issue for seeking advise is now that she is older than me by four years and she had a boyfriend that she claims she doesn't have love for him too !such due to the fact that the guy nags much and she is also older than the acclaimed boyfriend by three years and anytime am with her maybe we are chatting or we at field work she do lie to that boy in my presence and have always warned her about that she will say I should not worry
Though I don't have a girlfriend for now and I don't jump around ,but I think I like her and the likeness is growing due to the fact that she has the quality I want in a girl..
But I do tell her all that have experienced in the past times from my girlfriends that I don't want such thing to happen again ,I even told her that she is older than me and she said she has no problem with that my friends are even noticing our dating and they do call her my wife but I do deny it a and she is also aware of that denial...
The denial was due to the fact that she is older than me but we are dating sha .this girl is a good girl and I discover she is gullible with me but not to others she said she is gullible to !e due to the love she has for me..
Please what should I do because am not a player and have even gotten opportunity to have sex with her but I told her that's not what I want from her and she was like why did I have quality that her boyfriend doesn't have ..
Her current relationship is known by both party parents and they have the mind that they will be getting married very soon..
Bit I know the girl doesn't love the guy that much again..
Please what is my stand with such girl and what should I do
Thanks
Re: Pls Help Ooo....�� by Officialgarri: 4:34pm On Apr 15, 2019

1 Like

Re: Pls Help Ooo....�� by Rahyberg(m): 4:42pm On Apr 15, 2019
Let's wait for the elders to come give u the clue on what to do..

As for MI, I'll b right back after solving this Engineering Analysis Wey I wan do hin test tomorrow

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pls Help Ooo....�� by Adasun(m): 4:47pm On Apr 15, 2019
Re: Pls Help Ooo....�� by shortgun(m): 5:08pm On Apr 15, 2019
What advice do u need exactly?
To date her?, marry her or leave her?

From what u posted I will tell u from experience to run from that girl as far as ur legs can take you.

You see...the way she lies to her boyfriend whenever she is with you is the same way she lies to you when she's with him.
A girl that cheats is better than the one that lies.
If you want her badly tell her to break up with her boyfriend since she claims she doesn't love him anymore.

2 Likes

Re: Pls Help Ooo....�� by Dicksonnet: 5:17pm On Apr 15, 2019
Adeoye11:
Hello nairalanders...
I need help advice on my new relationship ,there is this girl I met at my place of work ,she is a corper attached to the place of work and I am a final year student the first day I met her something said to !e you and this girl will later have something together ...
And each of is continue to face their job ,but I noticed the girl gave me an unusual attention and she likes working with me both as a team and as a walking mate when we are closed in the office so with this I think our alliance grew to the point that I used to advice her very well without the mind of something told me that we will later have something...
Due to this I had to give her space for a time ,and she was begging me that what did she do to me for avoiding her ,the reason for the avoidance is because I am having strong feelings for her and i don't want to sin because as a corper I might lose her...
So a day came that I just have to forgive her and we started talking back since then we have started dating each other but no strings attached for now..
The issue
The issue for seeking advise is now that she is older than me by four years and she had a boyfriend that she claims she doesn't have love for him too !such due to the fact that the guy nags much and she is also older than the acclaimed boyfriend by three years and anytime am with her maybe we are chatting or we at field work she do lie to that boy in my presence and have always warned her about that she will say I should not worry
Though I don't have a girlfriend for now and I don't jump around ,but I think I like her and the likeness is growing due to the fact that she has the quality I want in a girl..
But I do tell her all that have experienced in the past times from my girlfriends that I don't want such thing to happen again ,I even told her that she is older than me and she said she has no problem with that my friends are even noticing our dating and they do call her my wife but I do deny it a and she is also aware of that denial...
The denial was due to the fact that she is older than me but we are dating sha .this girl is a good girl and I discover she is gullible with me but not to others she said she is gullible to !e due to the love she has for me..
Please what should I do because am not a player and have even gotten opportunity to have sex with her but I told her that's not what I want from her and she was like why did I have quality that her boyfriend doesn't have ..
Her current relationship is known by both party parents and they have the mind that they will be getting married very soon..
Bit I know the girl doesn't love the guy that much again..
Please what is my stand with such girl and what should I do
Thanks

YOU HAVE A CHILD'S BRAIN, i think you are also seriously confused

����������
Re: Pls Help Ooo....�� by Firstorderwizard(m): 5:20pm On Apr 15, 2019
Final year student with this your grammar?
jeez!!!

2 Likes

Re: Pls Help Ooo....�� by dayleke: 5:21pm On Apr 15, 2019
Dicksonnet:

YOU HAVE A CHILD'S BRAIN, i think you are also seriously confused

Child's brain kwa?
At least he got one na....
The OP is just in love joor.

����������

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pls Help Ooo....�� by united442(m): 6:45pm On Apr 15, 2019
shortgun:
What advice do u need exactly?
To date her?, marry her or leave her?

From what u posted I will tell u from experience to run from that girl as far as ur legs can take you.

You see...the way she lies to her boyfriend whenever she is with you is the same way she lies to you when she's with him.
A girl that cheats is better than the one that lies.
If you want her badly tell her to break up with her boyfriend since she claims she doesn't love him anymore.

OP this is the simple answer you need...

if she can do that to her guy who she's currently in a relationship with, and despite their parents being aware of there relationship,dont you think she will continue doing that? this shows/tells alot about her..

o.p from you comment,i can actually deduce that you are not a player,but ask urself,is it that kind of lady you actually want? if you want to hit her and run,no probs, but a future with her? you are O.Y.Ogrin

the said guy might have even spend alot on her during her schooling, thinking he's going to end up marrying her.. not knowing he's about to enter one chance; D

that one will soon come to nairaland to come and complain; D

o.p the thing they sweet you as she dey lie and cheat on her guy now oh,

O.P what goes around,comes around ooh...

just expect ur own too,even marrying her wont stop her from cheating on you toogrin
Re: Pls Help Ooo....�� by Seandisputed(m): 7:08pm On Apr 15, 2019
I didn't read till the end but hear you this today....

You'll both dump each other when you guys are done impressing each other and the butterflies in the stomach are all dead. It is called "see finish"

She started this same way with her boyfriend who she's lying to now.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

In The Black American Group, They Said A Black Person Can Not Be Racist / How To Make Her Come Helplessly (images) / This Will Suprice You (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.