Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,896 members, 7,802,883 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:30 AM

Please Nairalanders, Help A Depressed Soul. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Please Nairalanders, Help A Depressed Soul. (674 Views)

Please Save A Depressed Soul, / Please Nairalanders Please Help Confirm If This Is Genuine / Depressed Soul Needs Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Nairalanders, Help A Depressed Soul. by Cradle000(m): 4:32pm On Apr 15, 2019
So, i just returned back to lagos (yesterday) after several try in abuja for greener pastures. it wasn't fruitful as first thought after spending 5 months there. I'm 30yrs with a family and nothing is really forthcoming. I dont want to loose my wife with how things are going judging by the way this pressure is mounting. I'm an ssce holder and with a vast knowledge in the ict world. Any job offer will be welcomed. Pls i beg people of nairalanders to come to my aid. God bless you all.
Re: Please Nairalanders, Help A Depressed Soul. by Cradle000(m): 6:02pm On Apr 15, 2019
Please help out. I beg you all reading through my post. God bless you as you do.
Re: Please Nairalanders, Help A Depressed Soul. by Cradle000(m): 1:01pm On Apr 16, 2019
Goodmorning all
Re: Please Nairalanders, Help A Depressed Soul. by ehinmowo: 5:37pm On Apr 17, 2019
Cradle000:
So, i just returned back to lagos (yesterday) after several try in abuja for greener pastures. it wasn't fruitful as first thought after spending 5 months there. I'm 30yrs with a family and nothing is really forthcoming. I dont want to loose my wife with how things are going judging by the way this pressure is mounting. I'm an ssce holder and with a vast knowledge in the ict world. Any job offer will be welcomed. Pls i beg people of nairalanders to come to my aid. God bless you all.

bro join 36StatesAlert on telegram. search for that name. when you join indicate your qualification and location so that the admin will be able to post job relating to your skill. Be consistent and apply for all the post that require your skill. By God's grace you supposed to get a call for interview and possible placement within a month. don't forget to indicate your competence.

1 Like

Re: Please Nairalanders, Help A Depressed Soul. by Cradle000(m): 6:19pm On Apr 17, 2019
ehinmowo:

bro join 36StatesAlert on telegram. search for that name. when you join indicate your qualification and location so that the admin will be able to post job relating to your skill. Be consistent and apply for all the post that require your skill. By God's grace you supposed to get a call for interview and possible placement within a month. don't forget to indicate your competence.
i really appreciate you and your efforts. But i am not on a phone enable whatsapp or telegram. Pls any which way you can help will be highly grateful. Thanks a bunch

1 Like

Re: Please Nairalanders, Help A Depressed Soul. by oshane: 9:34am On Apr 18, 2019
Pls stay strong
I pray God answers your heart desires
Re: Please Nairalanders, Help A Depressed Soul. by olujimiabatan: 9:40am On Apr 18, 2019
What is your wife doing presently and where do you stay?

1 Like

Re: Please Nairalanders, Help A Depressed Soul. by uc4uandc(f): 11:32am On Apr 18, 2019
I know how hard it is, may luck come ur way...... again, go tru ur contact, beg friends in ur social n religious clique for some money. Start a business.
Re: Please Nairalanders, Help A Depressed Soul. by Cradle000(m): 12:40pm On Apr 18, 2019
olujimiabatan:
What is your wife doing presently and where do you stay?
she's trying too to get a job around. I am in lagos sir.
Re: Please Nairalanders, Help A Depressed Soul. by Cradle000(m): 12:52pm On Apr 18, 2019
uc4uandc:
I know how hard it is, may luck come ur way...... again, go tru ur contact, beg friends in ur social n religious clique for some money. Start a business.
thanks for your contributions but i did already nd dont think i can wait more on promises.
Re: Please Nairalanders, Help A Depressed Soul. by xpresseeve: 7:31pm On Apr 20, 2019
ehinmowo:

Pls can you provide directions on how to join?

A step by step guide will be appreciated.
Re: Please Nairalanders, Help A Depressed Soul. by ehinmowo: 7:22am On Apr 22, 2019
xpresseeve:

Pls can you provide directions on how to join?

A step by step guide will be appreciated.

download telegram app. register the same you did on WhatsApp. on the platform, search for 36StatesAlert. join the channel.
Re: Please Nairalanders, Help A Depressed Soul. by Nobody: 7:53am On Apr 22, 2019
uc4uandc:
I laugh in Swahili. It is easier said than done dear, nobody wants to help in this country oooo.

U wudnt know u av no friend until u av issues like this.
Re: Please Nairalanders, Help A Depressed Soul. by Centwalex(m): 9:19am On Apr 22, 2019
Hello bro i was unable to contact d admin
ehinmowo:

Re: Please Nairalanders, Help A Depressed Soul. by ehinmowo: 3:44pm On Apr 22, 2019
Centwalex:
Hello bro i was unable to contact d admin

bros it's a group. just post a comment there. He/she will reply you. I believe the group is open for everyone to comment. that way, others could benefit as well. instead of answering everybody one after the other.

(1) (Reply)

Professional Football Analyst Seo Urgently Needed / Why An Overpaid Banker Quit His Job To Earn More Money For His Family / Cabin Service And Cleaning Attendants At Air Canada

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.