Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,825 members, 7,802,633 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:55 PM

Lateef Femi Okunnu: It Is Rubbish For Ohanaeze To Ask For Slots In Lagos Cabinet - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lateef Femi Okunnu: It Is Rubbish For Ohanaeze To Ask For Slots In Lagos Cabinet (22164 Views)

Women Wing Endorse Chief Iwuanyanwu For Ohanaeze Ndigbo Presidency, Pledge Supp / Ambode Ignored As Tinubu, Fashola Join Sanwo-olu For Lagos Cabinet Retreat / Sanwo-olu Welcomes Tinubu And Fashola To Lagos Cabinet Retreat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lateef Femi Okunnu: It Is Rubbish For Ohanaeze To Ask For Slots In Lagos Cabinet by tiger28: 11:13pm On Apr 15, 2019
Its yorubas fault for being too accommodating. Can these bastards ask for this in Kano..... They will be suya meat INSTANTLY!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lateef Femi Okunnu: It Is Rubbish For Ohanaeze To Ask For Slots In Lagos Cabinet by technicallyrich(m): 11:14pm On Apr 15, 2019
Sagay212:
It's not just by saying it. They should put it into action. Enough of all this diplomatic nonsense. Do not allow any useless,hateful and disrespectful iPod miscreant win any political seat from councillor to LG chairman to senator or governor. They have openly shown their hatred for Yoruba with their senseless hate during the election. Why then should they be allowed any political seat in Lagos. Kick them out totally our of the political space and let them know where they belong.

All these talk and then going back to form diplomacy and allow them one or two political posts will always make them brag endlessly and continue to yap trash. Put the hateful, envious and evil MFs where they belong.
i hope you know that yorubas dont own lagos.
Till thid date,there still ijaws in lagos.
Now can you people fight.
Weak,cowardly derty oyoro
Re: Lateef Femi Okunnu: It Is Rubbish For Ohanaeze To Ask For Slots In Lagos Cabinet by Meliaen(f): 11:15pm On Apr 15, 2019
hammerFC:

DONT MIND THE NUISANCE YORUBA MUSLIM SKULL.

WHETHER THEY LIKE IT OR NOT, LAGOS IS FOR ALL NIGERIANS.

IGBO'S ARE SIMPLY DEMANDING THEIR RIGHT.

You're mad.

1 Like

Re: Lateef Femi Okunnu: It Is Rubbish For Ohanaeze To Ask For Slots In Lagos Cabinet by technicallyrich(m): 11:15pm On Apr 15, 2019
tiger28:
Its yorubas fault for being too accommodating. Can these bastards ask for this in Kano..... They will be suya meat INSTANTLY!
never knwew the weak yoru had a tiger.thats strange
Re: Lateef Femi Okunnu: It Is Rubbish For Ohanaeze To Ask For Slots In Lagos Cabinet by Akingun1990: 11:16pm On Apr 15, 2019
nwanyionitsha:
afenifebi is a coven of witches and wizards.
You've been forced to learn the Yoruba language at all cost, bring an igbo boy from the village, within three months he makes sure he understands the Yoruba language so as to sell goods and services to the larger Yoruba populace and also trying to get himself aqquinted to numerous bustop being named in Yoruba e. g ojuelegba, oshodi, etc

2 Likes

Re: Lateef Femi Okunnu: It Is Rubbish For Ohanaeze To Ask For Slots In Lagos Cabinet by OSUigboKiller: 11:16pm On Apr 15, 2019
chibuzorAbia:
Foolish people. Lagos has really destroyed the Igbo psyche. A collective mental illness that should be researched. They abandon their fatherland to come and drag Lagos with the sitting owners, awon oloriburuku mumu shameless tribe.

Lzaa immhotep
grin
He go pain them wella grin
All the OSUS.
Re: Lateef Femi Okunnu: It Is Rubbish For Ohanaeze To Ask For Slots In Lagos Cabinet by LazyGold(m): 11:17pm On Apr 15, 2019
Chipink:

Then why are u talking trash!!

Lagos can not belong to someone Personally but it can belong to group of people. It belong to Awori people and Awori are part of Yoruba which means it belong to Yoruba
Re: Lateef Femi Okunnu: It Is Rubbish For Ohanaeze To Ask For Slots In Lagos Cabinet by Nobody: 11:18pm On Apr 15, 2019
OSUigboKiller:

grin
He go pain them wella grin
All the OSUS.

The most Powerful Royalty in the Yoruba lands, has described the Igbos as the custodians of prosperity in the world, even before the Jews.....

WATCH VIDEO
https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=UZ8BA4l9oK0
Re: Lateef Femi Okunnu: It Is Rubbish For Ohanaeze To Ask For Slots In Lagos Cabinet by haaryobhami: 11:19pm On Apr 15, 2019
IntrovertedK:
i'm telling you bro. Giver freedom to every region in Nigeria today and Igbo will never allow it. They are nothing without ss. Buh they will tell you it's Yorubas that are scared of living Nigeria, when we have nothing to loose. Airport? Seaport? Oil? Agriculture? Just name it. Yorubaland already developed even before Nigeria came into existence. First televeision station, first skyescrapper, education, civilization and all. God will help them sha. Today they are biafran that have nothing to do with the zoo, tommorrow they are demanding their right as a Nigerian. Lagos is no mans land today, they are partner tommorrow. Smh.
they are only banking on SS oil.
s.east produce just 4% of Nigeria oil yet they are shouting like they produce 90% of d oil.
i support the idea of regionals cause na Igbo people go suffer am pass.

useless barren land

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lateef Femi Okunnu: It Is Rubbish For Ohanaeze To Ask For Slots In Lagos Cabinet by OSUigboKiller: 11:21pm On Apr 15, 2019
[s]
immhotep:

The most Powerful Royalty in the Yoruba lands, has described the Igbos as the custodians of prosperity in the world, even before the Jews.....

WATCH VIDEO
https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=UZ8BA4l9oK0
[/s]
Fuckery compiled by a senseless OSU ipob pig.

1 Like

Re: Lateef Femi Okunnu: It Is Rubbish For Ohanaeze To Ask For Slots In Lagos Cabinet by Charly68: 11:22pm On Apr 15, 2019
Ask them the number of slots they give to Yoruba in their states ? I think they have exceeded their tolerance

2 Likes

Re: Lateef Femi Okunnu: It Is Rubbish For Ohanaeze To Ask For Slots In Lagos Cabinet by Nobody: 11:22pm On Apr 15, 2019
Ftheophilous:

Not cowards bro....more like cowardly and it is in reference to the civil war and all other talks of secession.
i knew it's all about seccession. What was expected of yorubas during the civil war? They ought to fight igbo fight for them? After they laughed and cheer(ed) the killing of sardauna and other unnecessary killings so Yorubas then ought to take over the war on their behalf? And to every other seccession talks, what does sw have to do with it? We are not interested for seccession (collectively), so what concerns yorubas with other people agitating for seccession when it doesn't concerns us? So how are we acting cowardly in all?

1 Like

Re: Lateef Femi Okunnu: It Is Rubbish For Ohanaeze To Ask For Slots In Lagos Cabinet by OGHENAOGIE(m): 11:22pm On Apr 15, 2019
ClearFlair:

You people are a bunch of jokers...and to think you are also the masters of discrimination. Arrant nonsense. Oro rirun.
u no well discrimination is part and parcel of Nigeria otherwise we ll abolish state of origin...am from edo state...wen I school in university of calaba...sug president was reserved for cross river by convention a federal school for dat matter.... and worse still de rotate it among d three senatorial zones...so u see its not about a tribe or state...we need to ask ourselves do we still want to stay as one united country on wat terms or we divide
Re: Lateef Femi Okunnu: It Is Rubbish For Ohanaeze To Ask For Slots In Lagos Cabinet by technicallyrich(m): 11:22pm On Apr 15, 2019
olas24u:

Can you say it in a public place ?
wait,can someone say lagos is a no mans land in public.
I have said that it is ijaw land in all parts of lagos.
There was a day,they wanted to harass me,thinkin i am igbo,but someone there called them and told them that they should run for their life that i am ijaw.
For fuk sake everyone knows that the yoru are weak cowards.
Let me leave you with these qoute by ty danjuma.if i am sleeping and they wake me up that yoru want to startt fighting i go back to slep yoru is makin problem,i go back to slep.
Re: Lateef Femi Okunnu: It Is Rubbish For Ohanaeze To Ask For Slots In Lagos Cabinet by OGHENAOGIE(m): 11:24pm On Apr 15, 2019
Bulleye:

I was born in Lagos State but my state of origin remains Ogun State. Your state of origin is your root. Be proud of your state of origin.
Hillary Clinton represented d place she is not originally or was born in senate...one should be proud of his environment...simple...murtala Mohammed father is from auchi but he claim Kano cos of his mother and birth...
Re: Lateef Femi Okunnu: It Is Rubbish For Ohanaeze To Ask For Slots In Lagos Cabinet by olas24u(f): 11:27pm On Apr 15, 2019
technicallyrich:

wait,can someone say lagos is a no mans land in public.
I have said that it is ijaw land in all parts of lagos.
There was a day,they wanted to harass me,thinkin i am igbo,but someone there called them and told them that they should run for their life that i am ijaw.
For fuk sake everyone knows that the yoru are weak cowards.
Let me leave you with these qoute by ty danjuma.if i am sleeping and they wake me up that yoru want to startt fighting i go back to slep yoru is makin problem,i go back to slep.
You will make a mistake soon and lose your life just say it in mushin ,or Lagos island .and see if you will not die 12times.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lateef Femi Okunnu: It Is Rubbish For Ohanaeze To Ask For Slots In Lagos Cabinet by Oblang(m): 11:28pm On Apr 15, 2019
OkpaAkuEriEri:
Fork u Lathief.
Is it not Igbo n ohaneze DAT develop d hole Lagos
?
Afonjah people is too selfish.
Igbo develop Lagos so Igbo deserve position in lag
because Lagos wtout Igbo is lyk Ogbomosho

They should stop developing it and take their development to their villages. Nothing for them in Lagos..

3 Likes

Re: Lateef Femi Okunnu: It Is Rubbish For Ohanaeze To Ask For Slots In Lagos Cabinet by months: 11:28pm On Apr 15, 2019
olas24u:

You will make a mistake soon and lose your life just say it in mushin ,or Lagos island .and see if you will not die 12times.

Even after Biafra flag in Lagos? Go and sit down.
Re: Lateef Femi Okunnu: It Is Rubbish For Ohanaeze To Ask For Slots In Lagos Cabinet by months: 11:29pm On Apr 15, 2019
I propose Igbo take Lagos to Biafra.

Only Lagos.
Re: Lateef Femi Okunnu: It Is Rubbish For Ohanaeze To Ask For Slots In Lagos Cabinet by tiger28: 11:31pm On Apr 15, 2019
hammerFC:

NIGERDELTA OIL AND GAS UR USING DEVELOP LAGOS.

DONT DARE THE gods, GIVE TO CAESAR THAT WHICH BELONGS TO CAESAR.

IGBO HAVE DEMANDED THEIR RIGHT.

WE ARE NOT ASKING BUT DEMANDING.
Land grabbers, is NIGER DELTA now igboland Foolish ppl!
Re: Lateef Femi Okunnu: It Is Rubbish For Ohanaeze To Ask For Slots In Lagos Cabinet by months: 11:33pm On Apr 15, 2019
tiger28:
Land grabbers, is NIGER DELTA now igboland Foolish ppl!

Zombie Afonja
Re: Lateef Femi Okunnu: It Is Rubbish For Ohanaeze To Ask For Slots In Lagos Cabinet by Oblang(m): 11:33pm On Apr 15, 2019
hammerFC:

LAGOS, ABUJA ARE TWO AREAS BUILT AND DEVELOPED WITH OUR RESOURCES.

THIS ATTITUDE OF HAUSAFULANI CLAIMING FTC MINISTER WILL SOON END.

IF SS/SE ARE NOT CLAIMING OIL MINISTER AS BIRTH RIGHT, I SEE NO REASON Y FTC MINISTER MUST ALWAYS BE HAUSA AND YET WE ARE NIGERIA.

YET ABUJA WAS BUILT WITH SS/SE RESOURCES AND DEVELOPED BY IGBOS.

Why always attaching with SS? Ur SE no get up to a gallon of oil...

2 Likes

Re: Lateef Femi Okunnu: It Is Rubbish For Ohanaeze To Ask For Slots In Lagos Cabinet by olas24u(f): 11:34pm On Apr 15, 2019
months:

Lagos is tolerant that is why you beat your chest daily.
Re: Lateef Femi Okunnu: It Is Rubbish For Ohanaeze To Ask For Slots In Lagos Cabinet by olas24u(f): 11:36pm On Apr 15, 2019
months:

Because lagosians are tolerant that is why they want to invest here.you people kill Chinese investors in the east.
Re: Lateef Femi Okunnu: It Is Rubbish For Ohanaeze To Ask For Slots In Lagos Cabinet by technicallyrich(m): 11:37pm On Apr 15, 2019
olas24u:

boy,i am ijawoo,and you know what that means.
Pls remember There are two tribes that are feared most in nigeria.
Ijaws and fulanis.
Even when i served in oyo state yorub boys they fear as them hear say i be ijaw.
Is like you want make them piss for pant.even you will be afraid if you see them beating an ijaw man.
We are the richest black tribe on earth and one of the strongest and bravest too.
I repeat i no be igbo manoo.
Re: Lateef Femi Okunnu: It Is Rubbish For Ohanaeze To Ask For Slots In Lagos Cabinet by olas24u(f): 11:39pm On Apr 15, 2019
months:

Ladipo market,Alaba market ,tradefair will all be possessed and the original plans for the place implemented.you people are walking dead .a govt policy in Nigeria will create havoc to you because you only import and don't produce.

1 Like

Re: Lateef Femi Okunnu: It Is Rubbish For Ohanaeze To Ask For Slots In Lagos Cabinet by Nobody: 11:39pm On Apr 15, 2019
OSUigboKiller:
[s][/s]
Fuckery compiled by a senseless OSU ipob pig.
sarrki, lzaa and adaibeku please come let us console a pained APC supporter. grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lateef Femi Okunnu: It Is Rubbish For Ohanaeze To Ask For Slots In Lagos Cabinet by olas24u(f): 11:40pm On Apr 15, 2019
technicallyrich:

Ijaws and fulanis.
Even when i served in oyo state yorub boys they fear as them hear say i be ijaw.
Is like you want make them piss for pant.even you will be afraid if you see them beating an ijaw man.
We are the richest black tribe on earth and one of the strongest and bravest too.
Ijaw is a small population of 3million people ,you are not stronger than government
Re: Lateef Femi Okunnu: It Is Rubbish For Ohanaeze To Ask For Slots In Lagos Cabinet by olas24u(f): 11:41pm On Apr 15, 2019
technicallyrich:

Ijaws and fulanis.

Was it not an ijaw man that was president,he could not restructure,he was afraid. Was is not ijaw land that they discover the first crude and you allow them to mess you up for 50years.

3 Likes

Re: Lateef Femi Okunnu: It Is Rubbish For Ohanaeze To Ask For Slots In Lagos Cabinet by Moukandjo: 11:44pm On Apr 15, 2019
hammerFC:

LAGOS, ABUJA ARE TWO AREAS BUILT AND DEVELOPED WITH OUR RESOURCES.

THIS ATTITUDE OF HAUSAFULANI CLAIMING FTC MINISTER WILL SOON END.

IF SS/SE ARE NOT CLAIMING OIL MINISTER AS BIRTH RIGHT, I SEE NO REASON Y FTC MINISTER MUST ALWAYS BE HAUSA AND YET WE ARE NIGERIA.

YET ABUJA WAS BUILT WITH SS/SE RESOURCES AND DEVELOPED BY IGBOS.
You're from the minority landlocked poto-poto region with only 5 states! Why you dey forcefully join your pathetic selves with the south south who actually produce our oil?
Re: Lateef Femi Okunnu: It Is Rubbish For Ohanaeze To Ask For Slots In Lagos Cabinet by olas24u(f): 11:46pm On Apr 15, 2019
technicallyrich:

Ijaws and fulanis.
All the jobs in oil industry belongs to some people and you are here beating your chest. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

President Buhari Receives The New Commander Of Guards Brigade (Photos) / NLC Cannot Embark On Strike-national Industrial Court / Boko Haram Bombed Abuja To Mock Recent Military Victories Against Them – NLC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.