Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,283 members, 7,807,949 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:46 PM

Dealz From Ebay....offerup...craigslist...amazon...letgo - Technology Market (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Dealz From Ebay....offerup...craigslist...amazon...letgo (1589 Views)

All Offerup, Letgo, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay, Amazon Deals.*READ FIRST PAGE* / Kansas/Missouri State Pickup [Offerup,Craigslist,Letgo,5miles] / CLOSED-US Pick-Up & Shipping Services(Maryland)Offerup,Craigslist,Letgo,etc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dealz From Ebay....offerup...craigslist...amazon...letgo by parcino(m): 2:31am On Apr 17, 2019
So snazzy5050 contact me to pick up iPhones for him worth more than 700k plus that the seller will be busy at work the following day.
So after I contacted the seller I ask him to proceed with payment but he told me he has passed his daily limit and wanted me to use my money to pick up the phones and ship to him as he specifically called me through what app calls for this, I declined. I clearly told him he has to pay for all his pick up. As a Matter of fact I have even paused pick up activities for now and I stated that on my previous thread. But I only accepted to do the pick up for him when he told me that I should understand that he really needs the phones and it's urgent. He neither paid and I didn't pick up phones worth over 700k naira with my money either.

So the seller sold out the phones I was supposed to pick for him as he refused to pay

I got another deal for him and also included the IMEI of the iPhones
He refused to pay for this deal too,
now giving a new reason that he's still doubting me being genuine.
I asked him to confirm from dtarmon a nairalander and he gave me a reply he has confirmed. so I assumed he has built a level of trust in me. He still refused to pay, seller sold this deal too.

Still he requested for iPhone 8plus 256gb, I got this also told him seller was selling as bundle not single with some other iPhones over what'sapp call but he refused to pay went offline on what'sapp

I got a single rose gold iPhone 8plus, he requested for IMEI. I asked the seller but I got replied it's was sold. I informed snazzy5050

He came back again that I should get him another deal he even stated the number and model of the iPhone he needed

2 iphone x 64gb any color
1 iphone x 256gb any color
iphone 8plus 256gb (white/rose gold)
2 iphone 7 plus 256gb any color
1 iphone 6 plus any color
1 iphone 6s any color

Now I got him this bundle deal, he asked for IMEI and pictures, I told him i will get them from the seller and send to him. But seller told me they are brand new sealed iPhones and he wasn't going to give out the IMEI. I send snazzy5050 the pictures and told him seller refused to give out the imei, he doubted and requested for My I'd card and also for a screen shot of my full conversation with the seller as proofs before he could pay. I sent part of the screen shot to him where the seller replied he was not going to give out the imei, he insisted I must send him my full conversation with the seller. I declined. I didn't send my id too because I told him I will only meet at the closest police station for verification when we spoke over "what'sapp call" earlier on, but he wasn't willing to meet uptill now he still not willing.

It should be noted that I told him at least 3times to quit the transaction if he is still doubting me. But he said he madly needs the deal. I responded to snazzy5050 when ever he messaged me all through.

All this went on for more than a week. I got tired of telling my seller I will come to pick up but disappoint. I thought let me let him be and I didn't respond to him again.
It really surprises me finding out it's the same snazz5050 that has always been insulting and defaming me that I had this conversation with.

cc dragnet
pls if this guy is unable to come clarify what i am stating below, kindly do the needful.

@snazzy5050 pls come and tell everyone here
What you understand by scam.
Whether you paid me any money for any goods or services
And why you don't want to physically meet me to verify at the closest police station

See our what'sapp conversation screen shots with me on yellow or green background
Re: Dealz From Ebay....offerup...craigslist...amazon...letgo by parcino(m): 2:50am On Apr 17, 2019
screenshots

Re: Dealz From Ebay....offerup...craigslist...amazon...letgo by parcino(m): 2:55am On Apr 17, 2019
screenshots..

Re: Dealz From Ebay....offerup...craigslist...amazon...letgo by parcino(m): 2:57am On Apr 17, 2019
screenshots...

Re: Dealz From Ebay....offerup...craigslist...amazon...letgo by parcino(m): 2:58am On Apr 17, 2019
.screenshots

Re: Dealz From Ebay....offerup...craigslist...amazon...letgo by parcino(m): 3:00am On Apr 17, 2019
screenshots

Re: Dealz From Ebay....offerup...craigslist...amazon...letgo by parcino(m): 3:05am On Apr 17, 2019
screenshots..

Re: Dealz From Ebay....offerup...craigslist...amazon...letgo by parcino(m): 3:08am On Apr 17, 2019
screenshots.

Re: Dealz From Ebay....offerup...craigslist...amazon...letgo by parcino(m): 3:19am On Apr 17, 2019
screenshots....

Re: Dealz From Ebay....offerup...craigslist...amazon...letgo by parcino(m): 3:20am On Apr 17, 2019
screenshots

Re: Dealz From Ebay....offerup...craigslist...amazon...letgo by parcino(m): 3:22am On Apr 17, 2019
screenshots..

Re: Dealz From Ebay....offerup...craigslist...amazon...letgo by parcino(m): 3:23am On Apr 17, 2019
screenshots...

Re: Dealz From Ebay....offerup...craigslist...amazon...letgo by parcino(m): 3:26am On Apr 17, 2019
screenshots,,,

Re: Dealz From Ebay....offerup...craigslist...amazon...letgo by parcino(m): 3:28am On Apr 17, 2019
screenshots,,.

Re: Dealz From Ebay....offerup...craigslist...amazon...letgo by parcino(m): 3:33am On Apr 17, 2019
screenshots......

Re: Dealz From Ebay....offerup...craigslist...amazon...letgo by parcino(m): 3:35am On Apr 17, 2019
screen shots..

Re: Dealz From Ebay....offerup...craigslist...amazon...letgo by parcino(m): 3:36am On Apr 17, 2019
screen shots.....

Re: Dealz From Ebay....offerup...craigslist...amazon...letgo by parcino(m): 3:38am On Apr 17, 2019
screen shots,,,

Re: Dealz From Ebay....offerup...craigslist...amazon...letgo by parcino(m): 11:08am On Apr 17, 2019
Deal!

2 iPhones xr
Both 64gb
Box and accessories
Unlocked
Re: Dealz From Ebay....offerup...craigslist...amazon...letgo by snazzy5050(m): 12:28pm On Apr 17, 2019
parcino:
So snazzy5050 contact me to pick up iPhones for him worth more than 700k plus that the seller will be busy at work the following day.
So after I contacted the seller I ask him to proceed with payment but he told me he has passed his daily limit and wanted me to use my money to pick up the phones and ship to him as he specifically called me through what app calls for this, I declined. I clearly told him he has to pay for all his pick up. As a Matter of fact I have even paused pick up activities for now and I stated that on my previous thread. But I only accepted to do the pick up for him when he told me that I should understand that he really needs the phones and it's urgent. He neither paid and I didn't pick up phones worth over 700k naira with my money either.

So the seller sold out the phones I was supposed to pick for him as he refused to pay

I got another deal for him and also included the IMEI of the iPhones
He refused to pay for this deal too,
now giving a new reason that he's still doubting me being genuine.
I asked him to confirm from dtarmon a nairalander and he gave me a reply he has confirmed. so I assumed he has built a level of trust in me. He still refused to pay, seller sold this deal too.

Still he requested for iPhone 8plus 256gb, I got this also told him seller was selling as bundle not single with some other iPhones over what'sapp call but he refused to pay went offline on what'sapp

I got a single rose gold iPhone 8plus, he requested for IMEI. I asked the seller but I got replied it's was sold. I informed snazzy5050

He came back again that I should get him another deal he even stated the number and model of the iPhone he needed

2 iphone x 64gb any color
1 iphone x 256gb any color
iphone 8plus 256gb (white/rose gold)
2 iphone 7 plus 256gb any color
1 iphone 6 plus any color
1 iphone 6s any color

Now I got him this bundle deal, he asked for IMEI and pictures, I told him i will get them from the seller and send to him. But seller told me they are brand new sealed iPhones and he wasn't going to give out the IMEI. I send snazzy5050 the pictures and told him seller refused to give out the imei, he doubted and requested for My I'd card and also for a screen shot of my full conversation with the seller as proofs before he could pay. I sent part of the screen shot to him where the seller replied he was not going to give out the imei, he insisted I must send him my full conversation with the seller. I declined. I didn't send my id too because I told him I will only meet at the closest police station for verification when we spoke over "what'sapp call" earlier on, but he wasn't willing to meet uptill now he still not willing.

It should be noted that I told him at least 3times to quit the transaction if he is still doubting me. But he said he madly needs the deal. I responded to snazzy5050 when ever he messaged me all through.

All this went on for more than a week. I got tired of telling my seller I will come to pick up but disappoint. I thought let me let him be and I didn't respond to him again.
It really surprises me finding out it's the same snazz5050 that has always been insulting and defaming me that I had this conversation with.

cc dragnet
pls if this guy is unable to come clarify what i am stating below, kindly do the needful.

@snazzy5050 pls come and tell everyone here
What you understand by scam.
Whether you paid me any money for any goods or services
And why you don't want to physically meet me to verify at the closest police station

See our what'sapp conversation screen shots with me on yellow or green background

Every line of explanation you make carries 2 to 3 phrases of lies.. especially when you say the calling part, not to worry i will try to get back the phone we had conversation on.. and i will post here no too much talk.. since u have them u can post them let's see how it relates to all you've said
Re: Dealz From Ebay....offerup...craigslist...amazon...letgo by parcino(m): 5:33pm On Apr 25, 2019
Deal!

6 pcs iphone xr unlocked
all 64gb
box and charger
great condition

(1) (2) (Reply)

USA Samsung S8 64gb For 30,000 Naira / Macbook Air 2014 Core I5 4gb Ram 128gb SSD / HP Folio Intel Core I7, 16GB Ram, 500GB Hdd...going Cheap sold sold sold

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.