Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,810 members, 7,802,596 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:59 PM

James Eberechukwu Osuji: Rapist Absconds After Being Granted Bail. Photo - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / James Eberechukwu Osuji: Rapist Absconds After Being Granted Bail. Photo (23185 Views)

Darlington Osuji Posing As A Lady To Dupe Victims Arrested In Pakistan / Baba Ijesha Prostrates For His Lawyer After Being Granted Bail (Photos, Video) / Oladayo Oladokun, Farouk Kukoyi, Baldwin Osuji Own The Private Jet Seized In US? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

James Eberechukwu Osuji: Rapist Absconds After Being Granted Bail. Photo by ChangeIsCostant: 6:25pm On Apr 15, 2019
A 27-year-old man identified as James Eberechukwu Osuji, from Ehime Mbano L. G. A of Imo State, has been declared wanted by the National Agency for the Prohibition of Trafficking in Persons (NAPTIP) for failing to appear in Court on several occasions to stand trial for the offence of rape.

He was charged to Court by NAPTIP for drugging and raping a 17 year old girl in Abuja last year, and absconded after he was granted bail.

The taxi driver was said to have lured the teenage girl to his house and camped her for three days. He allegedly drugged the victim and sexually violated her for the period.

Anyone with useful information on his whereabouts which which will lead to his arrest should please contact NAPTIP on 07030000203, or report to the nearest police station.

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2019/04/man-arrested-for-raping-girl-in-abuja-absconds-after-being-granted-bail.html

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: James Eberechukwu Osuji: Rapist Absconds After Being Granted Bail. Photo by coolcharm(m): 6:26pm On Apr 15, 2019
Let's have his BVN

Send 2Million Naira into his account as a bait (whalai, he won't be able to resist that temptation).

Block his ATM card and internet banking

Place his account on a watchlist

Wait for him to mumuishly walk into the bank to make withrawal or lay a complaint.

Catch him, castrate him... I repeat, castrate him before charging him to court.

93 Likes 7 Shares

Re: James Eberechukwu Osuji: Rapist Absconds After Being Granted Bail. Photo by JasonScoolari: 6:30pm On Apr 15, 2019
He was charged to Court by NAPTIP for drugging and raping a 17 year old girl in Abuja, and absconded after he was granted bail.

Why was he granted bail in the first place?
Was it to complete the rape?

12 Likes

Re: James Eberechukwu Osuji: Rapist Absconds After Being Granted Bail. Photo by delugajackson: 6:38pm On Apr 15, 2019
The deepest parts of hell are reserved for perverts, rapists and all the looters and pillagers of our common wealth.

12 Likes

Re: James Eberechukwu Osuji: Rapist Absconds After Being Granted Bail. Photo by Kingseex1(m): 6:50pm On Apr 15, 2019
But why grant a rapist bail without a strong surety ? I pray he gets caught

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: James Eberechukwu Osuji: Rapist Absconds After Being Granted Bail. Photo by dollytino4real(f): 8:13pm On Apr 15, 2019
b4 u go vamus from that area and dat state 4ever
Re: James Eberechukwu Osuji: Rapist Absconds After Being Granted Bail. Photo by OkpaAkuEriEri(m): 8:12am On Apr 16, 2019
Afonnnjjj....
Chai is an impostor.c him head
Re: James Eberechukwu Osuji: Rapist Absconds After Being Granted Bail. Photo by Sunofgod(m): 8:12am On Apr 16, 2019
See his rapist's face self..

3 Likes

Re: James Eberechukwu Osuji: Rapist Absconds After Being Granted Bail. Photo by Nairalandmentor(m): 8:13am On Apr 16, 2019
JasonScoolari:
He was charged to Court by NAPTIP for drugging and raping a 17 year old girl in Abuja, and absconded after he was granted bail.

Why was he granted bail in the first place?
Was it to complete the rape?

My brother shebi you dey see the kind country we're in?

Re: James Eberechukwu Osuji: Rapist Absconds After Being Granted Bail. Photo by calddon(m): 8:14am On Apr 16, 2019
coolcharm:
Let's have his BVN

Send 2Million Naira into his account as a bait (whalai, he won't be able to resist that temptation).

Block his ATM card and internet backing

Wait for him to mumuishly walk into the bank to make withrawal or lay a complaint.

How come?
Re: James Eberechukwu Osuji: Rapist Absconds After Being Granted Bail. Photo by helinues: 8:14am On Apr 16, 2019
Let them hang/break/fry that thing he made to commit the offense
Re: James Eberechukwu Osuji: Rapist Absconds After Being Granted Bail. Photo by Kendumazy(m): 8:14am On Apr 16, 2019
It might not be a case of rape after all. All these girls nowadays, they are something else!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: James Eberechukwu Osuji: Rapist Absconds After Being Granted Bail. Photo by Nobody: 8:14am On Apr 16, 2019
So many holes in this story like a Swiss cheese.
Re: James Eberechukwu Osuji: Rapist Absconds After Being Granted Bail. Photo by naijapips04: 8:15am On Apr 16, 2019
meanwhile a 17 year old Emmanuel Macron, president of france was already dating his 33 year old teacher even while she was married.

I don't believe the man lured the girl anything and I do not believe that the man drugged the girl for 3 days and kept her in his house without her raising any alarm.

I think this is a relationship gone sour.

17 year old for Naija don fully mature na.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: James Eberechukwu Osuji: Rapist Absconds After Being Granted Bail. Photo by Amuluonyenaego: 8:15am On Apr 16, 2019
this one must have been a cross breed.... either parents are AFONJA grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: James Eberechukwu Osuji: Rapist Absconds After Being Granted Bail. Photo by CodeTemplar: 8:16am On Apr 16, 2019
This news reminds me of a testimony I heard not more than 2 months ago involving a bond to criminal and the criminal who jumped a N1m bail. The testifier and bondman simply ask THS to lead him the same way Oyedepo was led to his friends without clue of their location more than 30 yrs back.
The bondman/testifier who didn't know Lagos well, took a bus to Lagos and was duly led by THS to the criminal in a strange hiding place in about 10 minutes.
Miraculous!

1 Like

Re: James Eberechukwu Osuji: Rapist Absconds After Being Granted Bail. Photo by superlanny(m): 8:17am On Apr 16, 2019
I chose not to be tribalistic this morning, Let the long arm of the law do the needful and put this guy where he belongs, (kirikiri maximum jail)
Re: James Eberechukwu Osuji: Rapist Absconds After Being Granted Bail. Photo by izeksblog: 8:17am On Apr 16, 2019
who granted him bail sef
Re: James Eberechukwu Osuji: Rapist Absconds After Being Granted Bail. Photo by victorazyvictor(m): 8:18am On Apr 16, 2019
coolcharm:
Let's have his BVN

WOW! grin salient
Re: James Eberechukwu Osuji: Rapist Absconds After Being Granted Bail. Photo by TANID(m): 8:18am On Apr 16, 2019
grin grin Smart Guy
Re: James Eberechukwu Osuji: Rapist Absconds After Being Granted Bail. Photo by Nobody: 8:18am On Apr 16, 2019
naijapips04:
meanwhile a 17 year old Emmanuel Macron, president of france was already dating his 33 year old teacher even while she was married.

I don't believe the man lured the girl anything and I do not believe that the man drugged the girl for 3 days and kept her in his house without her raising any alarm.

Re: James Eberechukwu Osuji: Rapist Absconds After Being Granted Bail. Photo by Lovelyn451(f): 8:18am On Apr 16, 2019
Why grant him bail?
Re: James Eberechukwu Osuji: Rapist Absconds After Being Granted Bail. Photo by kingscare1(m): 8:18am On Apr 16, 2019
Naija things are crazy .... but still, I still believe in a better Nigeria and Nigerians.

Start freelancing job to make income in Dollars$

I Will be training 10 persons only on Facebook ads, Twitter ads, Instagram ads, Google ads, YouTube ads, business Landing page, copywriting etc on WhatsApp.

Just 10 Serious persons..
check my profile
Re: James Eberechukwu Osuji: Rapist Absconds After Being Granted Bail. Photo by melody91: 8:19am On Apr 16, 2019
coolcharm:
Let's have his BVN

you're smart... keep it up
Re: James Eberechukwu Osuji: Rapist Absconds After Being Granted Bail. Photo by AlphaStyles(m): 8:19am On Apr 16, 2019
why grant bail to a rapist?
Re: James Eberechukwu Osuji: Rapist Absconds After Being Granted Bail. Photo by Nobody: 8:19am On Apr 16, 2019
naijapips04:

I agree. She stayed in his house for three days. Maybe her parents are not happy about it and are the ones alleging rape

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Joined Cult To Secure Employment On Graduation — Suspect / Hoodlums Invade Anambra Vigilante Office, Set Man On Fire / Evans Won't Escape Justice - Lagos Govt. , Reveals Update Of Rev. King's Case

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.