Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,334 members, 7,808,177 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:11 AM

Link To Medical Treatment In Germany - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Link To Medical Treatment In Germany (259 Views)

Medical Experts Say Nigeria Loses Over ₦576 Billion Yearly To Medical Tourism / Baby In Pains As Her Head Continues To Swell Due To Medical Condition. Photos / Head Of Baby Born In Jos Continues Swells Continuously Due To Medical Condition (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Link To Medical Treatment In Germany by Mister2: 8:11pm On Apr 15, 2019
Hi friends,

Please does anyone here have a link/information on how to visit Germany for medicals? Such information will be highly valued.

Thanks & God bless.
Re: Link To Medical Treatment In Germany by Nobody: 9:06pm On Apr 15, 2019
Mister2:
Hi friends,

Please does anyone here have a link/information on how to visit Germany for medicals? Such information will be highly valued.

Thanks & God bless.

Yes I do... Can you expatiate further so I can know what you need?
Re: Link To Medical Treatment In Germany by Mister2: 9:55pm On Apr 15, 2019
germanized:

Yes I do... Can you expatiate further so I can know what you need?

I’m seeking the information for someone who needs the services of an oncologist; we were made to understand that Germany has got one of the best oncological centres in Europe.
Re: Link To Medical Treatment In Germany by Nobody: 9:58pm On Apr 15, 2019
Mister2:

I’m seeking the information for someone who needs the services of an oncologist; we were made to understand that Germany has got one of the best oncological centres in Europe.

Well I have contacts in Germany, some Nigerians working as doctors, some Germans. As a matter of fact, I just helped another person process a visa for Germany today and translated documents to German. But then, I don't want to get banned for dropping any contact info here cos nairaland moderators are always very funny, so send a private message or you can search on Google.

All the best and good health to the person.

(1) (Reply)

Infertility / Best Physiotherapist In Gurgaon / Ways To Identify The Right Ingredients In Creams To Avoid Dark Knuckles And Get

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.