Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,790 members, 7,802,471 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:03 PM

Alpha Male. That Feelings When Banging A Girl And She Is Receiving Call... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Alpha Male. That Feelings When Banging A Girl And She Is Receiving Call... (7017 Views)

Have You Ever Ran Away From Banging A Girl Before ? / Girls Are Quick To Lose Feelings When A Guy Makes These 4 Mistakes / Why Every Man Should Strive To Be An Alpha Male (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Alpha Male. That Feelings When Banging A Girl And She Is Receiving Call... by Gboy101: 8:43pm On Apr 15, 2019
you know that feelings when you are banging a girl you just met newly and she is receiving a phone call from her lover who love her so much. the girl that didn't even stress you to date or bang. you just met her few days ago and within 3 days you are already banging her. just because of your style and packaging. the words you tell her directly and how you are so different from other guys she have met. your courageous and romantic confident. i guess it might not work for every girl but it did work for this babe and some others.

well that me, An Alpha Male. I met this pretty girl recently. I never believe I would Bleep her so soon. the first day I talk to her I was so boastful of how girls are rushing me everywhere I go, and how I do them. she was just asking me why they like me. I said I don't know afterall she is a girl maybe she can help me answered that. she said she doesn't know oh. and looking at me she doesn't sees anything. I know she pretends and no doubt I'm handsome neat guy.

well while the two of us sat and discussing. I met a guy there that is looking for a girl. I told him if he like that girl sitting with me. the guy was shaking and said but she is your babe na. I said no she is not I just met her here and I can hand her to him if he like her. this babe was so flashy and light skin and beautiful. the guy was just confuse if he can trust me and how to start it, and if true why would I want to give him that kind of babe. he was just looking at the babe.

I never knew she heard everything we were discussing, and when I went back to her to sit. she said she is leaving with anger and strange face. she said she heard everything I said and what do I take her for. then I start to pet her and calm her down, beginning to explain this and that. i said but i just met you here though we talk as if we knows each other before. and I don't want to stand on your way to a guy that likes you. I'm not a jealous guy and its a free world.

the way she was sounding that's how I know she really likes me. the other guy start to tell her sorry and to calm down. from there I start to package her pet her before you know it I start romancing her. she calm down and didn't leave again. i bought her more drinks and meat.

when she went to ease herself one big bros tried to talk to her to get her digit but she turn the guy down. if you see the guy she turn down. big guy with nice drive. everything was like firm to me. i begin to suspect the babe what is her plan for person like me and why this sudden. as i don't understand. I asked why she refuse the guy she said she doesn't want.

what kind of love is this. I done enter one chance.
we had fun that night. and I program her the next day.

when she came I bought more drinks and meats. while we are discussing I told her to sit on my lap. she said what I mean by that. why do I talk anyhow. I don't even know how to respect someone. in fact she said she is leaving. i told her its all about understanding. once she understand me she will get use to it. she can even play and joke with it. I am very plain and open up my mind. the kind of girls I like are the once that open up and not ashamed of anything or forming anything. come out to be the way you are. I don't enter any relationship with seriousness. if I will love anyone it will begin after we have done everything. not preplanned from the onset.

when I start my washing and package she sat on my lap immediately. her ass was so soft and my penis start to raise. I told her my penis will start choking her now. she said what? you just talk words anyhow and nothing is too hard for you to talk..

to be continue.

1 Like

Re: Alpha Male. That Feelings When Banging A Girl And She Is Receiving Call... by ITbomb(m): 12:24am On Apr 16, 2019
HIV testing kits are now free for home use only

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Alpha Male. That Feelings When Banging A Girl And She Is Receiving Call... by Xavi2019: 3:39am On Apr 16, 2019
Dude are you for real right now? cheesy cheesy cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: Alpha Male. That Feelings When Banging A Girl And She Is Receiving Call... by careytommy37(m): 5:59am On Apr 16, 2019
Keep dreaming
Re: Alpha Male. That Feelings When Banging A Girl And She Is Receiving Call... by Qokie: 6:12am On Apr 16, 2019
Gboy101:
you know that feelings when you are banging a girl you just met newly and she is receiving a phone call from her lover who love her so much. the girl that didn't even stress you to date or bang. you just met her few days ago and within 3 days you are already banging her. just because of your style and packaging. the words you tell her directly and how you are so different from other guys she have met. your courageous and romantic confident. i guess it might not work for every girl but it did work for this babe and some others.

well that me, An Alpha Male. I met this pretty girl recently. I never believe I would Bleep her so soon. the first day I talk to her I was so boastful of how girls are rushing me everywhere I go, and how I do them. she was just asking me why they like me. I said I don't know afterall she is a girl maybe she can help me answered that. she said she doesn't know oh. and looking at me she doesn't sees anything. I know she pretends and no doubt I'm handsome neat guy.

well while the two of us sat and discussing. I met a guy there that is looking for a girl. I told him if he like that girl sitting with me. the guy was shaking and said but she is your babe na. I said no she is not I just met her here and I can hand her to him if he like her. this babe was so flashy and light skin and beautiful. the guy was just confuse if he can trust me and how to start it, and if true why would I want to give him that kind of babe. he was just looking at the babe.

I never knew she heard everything we were discussing, and when I went back to her to sit. she said she is leaving with anger and strange face. she said she heard everything I said and what do I take her for. then I start to pet her and calm her down, beginning to explain this and that. i said but i just met you here though we talk as if we knows each other before. and I don't want to stand on your way to a guy that likes you. I'm not a jealous guy and its a free world.

the way she was sounding that's how I know she really likes me. the other guy start to tell her sorry and to calm down. from there I start to package her pet her before you know it I start romancing her. she calm down and didn't leave again. i bought her more drinks and meat.

when she went to ease herself one big bros tried to talk to her to get her digit but she turn the guy down. if you see the guy she turn down. big guy with nice drive. everything was like firm to me. i begin to suspect the babe what a plan is for like me this sudden. as i don't understand. I asked why she refuse the guy she said she doesn't want.

what kind of love is this. I done enter one chance.
we had fun that night. and I program her the next day.
when she came I bought more drinks and meats. while we are discussing I told her to sit on my lap. she said what I mean by that. why do I talk anyhow. I don't even know how to respect someone. in fact she said she is leaving. i told her its all about understanding. once she understand me she will get use to it. she can even play and joke with it. I am very plain and open up my mind. the kind of girls I like are the once that open up and not ashamed of anything or forming anything. come out to be the way you are. I don't enter any relationship with seriousness. if I will love anyone it will begin after we have done everything. not preplanned from the onset.

when I start my washing and package she sat on my lap immediately. her ass was so soft and my penis start to raise. I told her my penis will start choking her now. she said what? you just talk words anyhow and nothing is too hard for you to talk..

to be continue.

Packaging and you no fit write english

23 Likes

Re: Alpha Male. That Feelings When Banging A Girl And She Is Receiving Call... by Aboks(m): 6:13am On Apr 16, 2019
hmmm i remember wale adenuga production ¥super story¥

3 Likes

Re: Alpha Male. That Feelings When Banging A Girl And She Is Receiving Call... by 9jaBloke: 6:50am On Apr 16, 2019
Jeez! Your English. Please don't continue the story, we'll figure it out.

8 Likes

Re: Alpha Male. That Feelings When Banging A Girl And She Is Receiving Call... by omobacyprus(m): 6:58am On Apr 16, 2019
Qokie:

Packaging and you no fit write english
He’s no alpha male he just got lucky with a farm tool

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alpha Male. That Feelings When Banging A Girl And She Is Receiving Call... by Nobody: 7:23am On Apr 16, 2019
niqqur .. she digged you for the meat and drinks ...

3 Likes

Re: Alpha Male. That Feelings When Banging A Girl And She Is Receiving Call... by Nobody: 7:37am On Apr 16, 2019
"Alpha male" really?
Re: Alpha Male. That Feelings When Banging A Girl And She Is Receiving Call... by ehis010(m): 9:06am On Apr 16, 2019
Op might not be lying, i can relate with his experience.
I dnt think it's really about being alpha male I think it's jst your looks, ur game and of course compatibility.
Re: Alpha Male. That Feelings When Banging A Girl And She Is Receiving Call... by ministerblessed: 9:33am On Apr 16, 2019
The girl was probably very hungry, And since he kept the drinks and meat flowing.......... she had no choice.
biGDhAp:
niqqur .. she digged you for the meat and drinks ...

2 Likes

Re: Alpha Male. That Feelings When Banging A Girl And She Is Receiving Call... by Nobody: 12:07pm On Apr 16, 2019
During nysc i was fuking my co corper doggy when d bf called. She pick d call while i paused. Mr mumu was telling her how he missed her and all. Today they are married with 2 kids. When i see her facebook post i just laugh

8 Likes

Re: Alpha Male. That Feelings When Banging A Girl And She Is Receiving Call... by otipoju(m): 1:52pm On Apr 16, 2019
Joromi12:
During nysc i was fuking my co corper doggy when d bf called. She pick d call while i paused. Mr mumu was telling her how he missed her and all. Today they are married with 2 kids. When i see her facebook post i just laugh

And you think the guy too was not on top of your own girlfriend while calling to tell his own girlfriend that he misses her

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alpha Male. That Feelings When Banging A Girl And She Is Receiving Call... by Patrick33(m): 2:37pm On Apr 16, 2019
Lol..you haven't been to Oron clearly..there you don't spend 3days trying to woo a girl...like immediately you meet her..right packaging,right words..a plate of pepper soup..You've reached finals and carry cup...Then if you happen to be a maritime student..bros you have gotten a loyal wife that wont mind you banging her friends

1 Like

Re: Alpha Male. That Feelings When Banging A Girl And She Is Receiving Call... by ehis010(m): 2:51pm On Apr 16, 2019
otipoju:

And you think the guy too was not on top of someone while calling to tell her he misses her
I tell u
Re: Alpha Male. That Feelings When Banging A Girl And She Is Receiving Call... by BuddhaPalm(m): 5:02pm On Apr 16, 2019
Joromi12:

Woman na communal property.

Someone did that to your "girlfriend" too.

4 Likes

Re: Alpha Male. That Feelings When Banging A Girl And She Is Receiving Call... by Nobody: 5:07pm On Apr 16, 2019
ITbomb:
grin
ITbomb:
Re: Alpha Male. That Feelings When Banging A Girl And She Is Receiving Call... by logan2(m): 5:25pm On Apr 16, 2019
nothing so special in your story bro, this happens to me once in a while
you are no alpha male dont be decieved,by the way enjoy your meat while it lasts

1 Like

Re: Alpha Male. That Feelings When Banging A Girl And She Is Receiving Call... by DonroxyII: 6:15pm On Apr 16, 2019
Uganda !!
Re: Alpha Male. That Feelings When Banging A Girl And She Is Receiving Call... by MissRaine69(f): 6:19pm On Apr 16, 2019

Re: Alpha Male. That Feelings When Banging A Girl And She Is Receiving Call... by Nobody: 7:41pm On Apr 16, 2019
logan2:
nothing so special in your story bro, this happens to me once in a while
you are no alpha male dont be decieved,by the way enjoy your meat while it lasts

He doesn't have that Alpha male aura sef. He's a lucky fvck boi

1 Like

Re: Alpha Male. That Feelings When Banging A Girl And She Is Receiving Call... by Daretee: 8:51pm On Apr 16, 2019
It's very true. Infact this is an everyday occurrence. U just have these 3 traits:
-The I no send trait ( Mad Confidence)
-Little respect for the said girl
-Minimal spendings.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Dangote Nakèd pics leaked by sidechick PHOTOS VIDEO / ...*** / I Disvirgin A Nurse Girl At The Hospital, Ready To Tell - What Should I Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.