Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,866 members, 7,802,787 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:35 PM

Fire At The Palace Of King Of Agodo In Lagos - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Fire At The Palace Of King Of Agodo In Lagos (17386 Views)

Pictures Of The New Palace Of Olubadan Of Ibadan / The Beautiful Palace Of The Ooni Of Ife (Photos, Video) / Oba Elegushi’s 2nd Wife, Hadiza Steps Into The Palace 6 Months After Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fire At The Palace Of King Of Agodo In Lagos by ELVISHOT: 9:35pm On Apr 15, 2019
The was a pandemonium at king of Agodo place in Lagos. Shouts of “devil is a liar” rent the air as fire consumes the palace of the King of Agodo in Lagos.

Oh my God I just pray no one is hurt,

Watch Video below, see massive fire.

Source:

http://www.thenaijafame.com.ng/2019/04/shouts-of-devil-is-liar-rent-air-as.html?m=1

Re: Fire At The Palace Of King Of Agodo In Lagos by peteruuu(m): 10:00pm On Apr 15, 2019
Devil indeed is a liar!.

Allvtjings are possible to them that believe.
Re: Fire At The Palace Of King Of Agodo In Lagos by Arda1000(m): 10:05pm On Apr 15, 2019
Continue dey call Devil for fire wey one yeye human cause

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fire At The Palace Of King Of Agodo In Lagos by Creampro: 10:32pm On Apr 15, 2019
How is that devil? Someone builds a house without consideration for fire safety and fire prevention and is shouting devil is a liar.

Naija we hail thee!

14 Likes

Re: Fire At The Palace Of King Of Agodo In Lagos by hisexcellency34: 10:36pm On Apr 15, 2019
Shebi they said king is powerful over all things. Doesn't he have a power over fire?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fire At The Palace Of King Of Agodo In Lagos by Nobody: 10:40pm On Apr 15, 2019
This type of Yoruba kingship sef grin grin grin

Anybody make manage build one duplex don turn oba so n so...

If na four storey building na ooni dem go call am.

Worst part be sey, tap water and toilet fit no dey a radius of 500metres around d place.

27 Likes

Re: Fire At The Palace Of King Of Agodo In Lagos by Magnumproperty: 10:41pm On Apr 15, 2019
Ile Oba ti o Jo, ewa lo bu si.

9 Likes

Re: Fire At The Palace Of King Of Agodo In Lagos by handsomeyinka(m): 10:41pm On Apr 15, 2019
To all my Nairalanders,I pray this won’t be our portion in Jesus name...

This is seriously serious..

2 Likes

Re: Fire At The Palace Of King Of Agodo In Lagos by onajison(m): 10:41pm On Apr 15, 2019
Oh holy sh**t
Re: Fire At The Palace Of King Of Agodo In Lagos by Tomide007: 10:41pm On Apr 15, 2019
My fellow Yoruba's know the proverb I feel like quoting even without me quoting it.

9 Likes

Re: Fire At The Palace Of King Of Agodo In Lagos by FuckoffMOD: 10:41pm On Apr 15, 2019
Ile oba to jo,ewa lo busi grin

9 Likes

Re: Fire At The Palace Of King Of Agodo In Lagos by MyGeneration(m): 10:42pm On Apr 15, 2019
Would shouting devil is a liar end the fire. Africans are quite fvckrd I swear

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fire At The Palace Of King Of Agodo In Lagos by Emmizofficial: 10:43pm On Apr 15, 2019
Fire burn fire burn all the bad people dem. Fire fire inna our country country give plenty make I quench the fire. Daddy showkey that was then o, nowadays if fire dey burn na to dey Sidon look o.

1 Like

Re: Fire At The Palace Of King Of Agodo In Lagos by Nellybank(m): 10:44pm On Apr 15, 2019
We don see... Buhari at work. No one shud mention me o coz everything under him is on Fire including the King's palace

1 Like

Re: Fire At The Palace Of King Of Agodo In Lagos by BornnAgainChild(f): 10:47pm On Apr 15, 2019
Theres no smoke without fire

The king knows the root

2 Likes

Re: Fire At The Palace Of King Of Agodo In Lagos by SilasNwude: 10:47pm On Apr 15, 2019
Lagos has no king because Lagos is a no man's land
kiss the truth

4 Likes

Re: Fire At The Palace Of King Of Agodo In Lagos by Lamasta(m): 10:48pm On Apr 15, 2019
Holy Ghost fire burn them
Re: Fire At The Palace Of King Of Agodo In Lagos by LazyGold(m): 11:01pm On Apr 15, 2019
SilasNwude:
kiss the truth

Carry a Placard with what you said written on it then match Across Lagos tomorrow

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fire At The Palace Of King Of Agodo In Lagos by Chimaokigwe: 11:09pm On Apr 15, 2019
BlacSmit:
This type of Yoruba kingship sef grin grin grin

Anybody make manage build one duplex don turn oba so n so...

If na four storey building na ooni dem go call am.

Worst part be sey, tap water and toilet fit no dey a radius of 500metres around d place.

Their own still better.

Come Igboland, you go see Igbo Kings wey dey go MC for small children birthday party. Them dey suffer no be small.

You go see traditional rulers for Igboland dey fight for t-shirt and souvenir for small pikin birthday.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fire At The Palace Of King Of Agodo In Lagos by Chimaokigwe: 11:11pm On Apr 15, 2019
SilasNwude:
kiss the truth

Na so.
Igboland sef no get king, na only Anambra get Obi of Onitsha.

Anambra is Home For All, anybody fit rule there.

4 Likes

Re: Fire At The Palace Of King Of Agodo In Lagos by budaatum: 11:12pm On Apr 15, 2019
Oh my! That fire better not spread to the eba joint (the green and red shop next door run by an Igbo woman), or jump across the road to the chemist and my house o.

I'm certain this fire spread here from Notre Dame. It must be the gods day off.

1 Like

Re: Fire At The Palace Of King Of Agodo In Lagos by akigbemaru: 11:30pm On Apr 15, 2019
ELVISHOT:
The was a pandemonium at king of Agodo place in Lagos. Shouts of “devil is a liar” rent the air as fire consumes the palace of the King of Agodo in Lagos.

Oh my God I just pray no one is hurt,

Watch Video below, see massive fire.

Source:

http://www.thenaijafame.com.ng/2019/04/shouts-of-devil-is-liar-rent-air-as.html?m=1

Re: Fire At The Palace Of King Of Agodo In Lagos by oforjide: 11:32pm On Apr 15, 2019
I told them, amadioha has started sending fire to consume them for been to jealousy.

2 Likes

Re: Fire At The Palace Of King Of Agodo In Lagos by Lanretoye(m): 11:54pm On Apr 15, 2019
where d fk is agodo in lag
Re: Fire At The Palace Of King Of Agodo In Lagos by oloriLFC(f): 11:58pm On Apr 15, 2019
Chimaokigwe:

Their own still better.

Come Igboland, you go see Igbo Kings wey dey go MC for small children birthday party. Them dey suffer no be small.

You go see traditional rulers for Igboland dey fight for t-shirt and souvenir for small pikin birthday.
Jesu! See finishing!

5 Likes

Re: Fire At The Palace Of King Of Agodo In Lagos by akdjr(m): 11:59pm On Apr 15, 2019
Even Jesus Christ with all his power was killed... So don't he have power over death? quote author=hisexcellency34 post=77574720]Shebi they said king is powerful over all things. Doesn't he have a power over fire?[/quote]
Re: Fire At The Palace Of King Of Agodo In Lagos by budaatum: 12:01am On Apr 16, 2019
Lanretoye:
where d fk is agodo in lag
Ikotun Egbe going to Isolo. Drop at Cele get a bike to Dolamu or last busstop and you're at Agodo Palace.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Highlighting The Ethno-linguistic Groups that Make Up Akoko Ondo / Photos From The Procession Of Elehinle Festival In Okemesi, Ekiti State / Wollofs And Mandinkas Lets Meet Here :)-

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.