Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,472 members, 7,808,702 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:40 PM

A.S. Roma Bans Their Players From Taking Pictures With Drake - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / A.S. Roma Bans Their Players From Taking Pictures With Drake (33530 Views)

Sevilla Vs Roma Europa League (4 - 1)pens On 31st May 2023 / Manchester United Vs Roma : Europa League (6 - 2) On 29th April 2021 / Roma Vs Barcelona UCL (3 - 0) On 10th April 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

A.S. Roma Bans Their Players From Taking Pictures With Drake by Nobody: 10:24pm On Apr 15, 2019
There has been a lot of controversy on the internet consigning the Drake's Curse which is known to be a bad luck that follows a team whenever their players take pictures with the US/Canadian rapper

It happened in 5 situations now as seen in the picture below. It is believed that whenever drake takes a selfie with any footballer from a club, the team goes on to loose their next game.

What do you guys think.?

24 Likes 4 Shares

Re: A.S. Roma Bans Their Players From Taking Pictures With Drake by Nasa28(m): 10:25pm On Apr 15, 2019
Lol

3 Likes

Re: A.S. Roma Bans Their Players From Taking Pictures With Drake by Karemarealty288(m): 10:32pm On Apr 15, 2019
Drake is raking in goals for them.. ;Dperfect definition of Own Goal... grin their nemesis... grin

9 Likes

Re: A.S. Roma Bans Their Players From Taking Pictures With Drake by delugajackson: 10:32pm On Apr 15, 2019
And Niniola was busy feeling fly after Drake acknowledged her song.

Who knows, she might wind up like Sky-B or Kelly Handsome, or even end up selling her music on 3rd Mainland bridge.

186 Likes 11 Shares

Re: A.S. Roma Bans Their Players From Taking Pictures With Drake by Arda1000(m): 10:36pm On Apr 15, 2019
Fear of Drake curse

20 Likes

Re: A.S. Roma Bans Their Players From Taking Pictures With Drake by SageMK: 10:39pm On Apr 15, 2019
Drake will be like God's plan.

113 Likes 1 Share

Re: A.S. Roma Bans Their Players From Taking Pictures With Drake by Cityfirstborn(m): 10:41pm On Apr 15, 2019
Drake curse my foot, you no sabi play ball you no sabi. make him snap with messi or Ronaldo na

109 Likes 8 Shares

Re: A.S. Roma Bans Their Players From Taking Pictures With Drake by michlins(m): 10:54pm On Apr 15, 2019
Some things can't be explained by science and that's why the word SUPERNATURAL exists in the dictionary.
Meanwhile this ban is just a parody to get the social media handle active

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A.S. Roma Bans Their Players From Taking Pictures With Drake by SilasNwude: 11:07pm On Apr 15, 2019
delugajackson:
And Niniola was busy feeling fly after Drake acknowledged her song.

Who knows, she might wind up like Sky-B or Kelly Handsome, or even end up selling her music on 3rd Mainland bridge.
bad mouth grin

34 Likes

Re: A.S. Roma Bans Their Players From Taking Pictures With Drake by Fadomero(m): 11:31pm On Apr 15, 2019
scammers
Re: A.S. Roma Bans Their Players From Taking Pictures With Drake by Lanretoye(m): 12:05am On Apr 16, 2019
Na wah o...juve received drake's blessings abi.
Re: A.S. Roma Bans Their Players From Taking Pictures With Drake by KevMitnick: 12:18am On Apr 16, 2019
They had better listen to the voice of reason... grin

2 Likes

Re: A.S. Roma Bans Their Players From Taking Pictures With Drake by Kusherman: 1:37am On Apr 16, 2019
Lalasticlala

4 Likes

Re: A.S. Roma Bans Their Players From Taking Pictures With Drake by mumumugu(m): 2:21am On Apr 16, 2019
Edoloaded:
There has been a lot of controversy on the internet consigning the Drake's Curse which is known to be a bad luck that follows a team whenever their players take pictures with the US/Canadian rapper

It happened in 5 situations now as seen in the picture below. It is believed that whenever drake takes a selfie with any footballer from a club, the team goes on to loose their next game.

What do you guys think.?

the Roma manager and twitter handler must be African. superstitious

9 Likes

Re: A.S. Roma Bans Their Players From Taking Pictures With Drake by mumumugu(m): 2:21am On Apr 16, 2019
come and take pics with lawal, let's see who will won APC battle
Re: A.S. Roma Bans Their Players From Taking Pictures With Drake by dkronicle(m): 2:47am On Apr 16, 2019
Anthony joshua will break the damn curse june 1st 2019.
Re: A.S. Roma Bans Their Players From Taking Pictures With Drake by Saheed9: 2:57am On Apr 16, 2019
Interesting
Re: A.S. Roma Bans Their Players From Taking Pictures With Drake by Gboy101: 4:45am On Apr 16, 2019
what about those that won he took photos with?

as Roma is stupid. after cutting my bet tickets left and right. I'm now avoiding to put them in my slip.

last week instead of straight win to udinese I was afraid so i give them 1x & over 1.5. they cast the ticket with 1:0 goals.

10 Likes

Re: A.S. Roma Bans Their Players From Taking Pictures With Drake by Tonymegabush1(m): 7:22am On Apr 16, 2019
Pls Wen will drake snap with man city players so they can slip and allow Liverpool win d tittle Biko nu

24 Likes

Re: A.S. Roma Bans Their Players From Taking Pictures With Drake by Topmaike007(m): 7:23am On Apr 16, 2019
So Drake now na badluck cheesy

8 Likes

Re: A.S. Roma Bans Their Players From Taking Pictures With Drake by LilSmith55(m): 7:29am On Apr 16, 2019
Make e try snap with Messi na

4 Likes

Re: A.S. Roma Bans Their Players From Taking Pictures With Drake by GlorifiedTunde(m): 8:26am On Apr 16, 2019
LilSmith55:
Make e try snap with Messi na
grin cheesy cheesy grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A.S. Roma Bans Their Players From Taking Pictures With Drake by wayne4loan: 8:50am On Apr 16, 2019
cheesy
Re: A.S. Roma Bans Their Players From Taking Pictures With Drake by OhiOfIhima: 8:55am On Apr 16, 2019
As Roma, what of FC Porto smashed u.. Drake effect rite. Oloriburuku club.
Re: A.S. Roma Bans Their Players From Taking Pictures With Drake by Mariangeles(f): 8:55am On Apr 16, 2019
grin
Re: A.S. Roma Bans Their Players From Taking Pictures With Drake by AlphaStyles(m): 8:56am On Apr 16, 2019
The drake curse i swear its real
Re: A.S. Roma Bans Their Players From Taking Pictures With Drake by Mariangeles(f): 8:56am On Apr 16, 2019
Gboy101:
what about those that won he took photos with?

as Roma is stupid. after cutting my bet tickets left and right. I'm now avoiding to put them in my slip.

last week instead of straight win to udinese I was afraid so i give them 1x & over 1.5. they cast the ticket with 1:0 goals.
grin grin grin
Re: A.S. Roma Bans Their Players From Taking Pictures With Drake by Nobody: 8:57am On Apr 16, 2019
Hahahahaha

AS Roma haff started thinking the way Africans do.
Re: A.S. Roma Bans Their Players From Taking Pictures With Drake by Nobody: 8:57am On Apr 16, 2019
Drake= Illum lipsrsealed
Re: A.S. Roma Bans Their Players From Taking Pictures With Drake by kechywillz(m): 8:58am On Apr 16, 2019
grin lol,Roma don wise up,dem no wan that kind bad luck when they wan lash any small team

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Full Nominees For UEFA Men's Player And Coach Of The Year / Barcelona Vs Real Madrid (1 - 2) On 21st April 2012 / Messi Opens Up On Neymar’s Return To Barcelona

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.