Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,694 members, 7,802,032 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:15 AM

Why Cant He Leave Me Alone: - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Cant He Leave Me Alone: (1988 Views)

Pls Help!! He Said He Is Going To Leave Me If I Still Refuse Him Sex / His Girlfriend Is Asthmatic And Its Hereditary ,Should He Leave Her?? / . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Cant He Leave Me Alone: by googles: 6:56am On Sep 15, 2010
CyberG:

But look, I don't care about the details 'cos while you were chopping him for 6 years, you didn't complain (plus him paying a bill when you couldn't afford it or pay it yourself) but now, you are coming to tell a one-sided BS of a story? I hope people can use their brains to think before giving you any serious advise because you literally ate him all these years and now wanna run? You're lucky you now live in America or whatever goddamn place you live, cos if it were Naija or some backwater country, you go don hear am now!

grin grin grin

cheii . . . . some pple tire me sef. CyberG na wa for you o

so because she dated him for six years her social life should end with the relationship undecided pls and if the new guy is the rebound guy nko ? as long as she is happy

He had a choice not paying the bill hello !!! so stop sounding like she forced him to pay and bolted with his money.Abeg you sound too somehow jare. so freaking

wat if he was paying the bills sef? so she cant cut off a lying cheat because he was paying some kind of bill.
Re: Why Cant He Leave Me Alone: by 1102(m): 10:05am On Sep 15, 2010
Call the POPO on his a$$
Re: Why Cant He Leave Me Alone: by akinolasam: 1:02pm On Sep 15, 2010
High_Chief:

If you guys dated this long, you don't have to blame him for his persistent stalking you, am sure he must have thought about those years and the complications of building a new relationship, sometimes you don't know what you have till you loose it. Am only concerned now on your swiftness on getting a new bf, if you just came out of a 6years old relationship I think you should need sometime to yourself first before gettin into a new relationship plus 2months is too brief to start another one, except you are just using this new guy to get over your ex. Whateva is the case, if you have truly moved on, you can still be nice to your ex and help him move on as well, at least for old times sake. Next time don't always listen to people when you are in a relationship cos they are out to destroy it, i don't see why a stranger gal should be updating you on your bf escapedes if the intention is not aimed at destroying it, so the moment you start listenin to such people just know that your relationship is heading to the rocks.

@poster
can you take your time and read between lines from the response above. all questions answered, and all suggestions put straight.

My only contribution is: are u sure this is not a case of 'preference'? to me its like this new BF of yours has been there as backup for a long time.
Re: Why Cant He Leave Me Alone: by Nobody: 1:39pm On Sep 15, 2010
@ poster

Kind of convenient dont you think? You put up with his cheating ways all these years and now that you've found someone else, you decided to dump him.

Dont get me wrong I'm not accusing you, actually, I'll do the same if I were in your shoes. But dont forget that the Devil you know is better than the angel you don't know. This new guy is prolly going to turn to your ex in a year or two and you'll stay with him cos that's who you are.

My advice to you, dont make your ex a stranger. You said it yourself that he's a good person, so don't go treating him badly. Even if you never get back together, you can still be good friends. Just my two cents.
Re: Why Cant He Leave Me Alone: by MrCork10: 1:41pm On Sep 15, 2010
xxcarolxx (f) , madam, i suspect yoiu gots heavy Nyansh and Booobsi!! tongue

Thats y he dont want leave u alone. U must be light skin wink
Re: Why Cant He Leave Me Alone: by Kelvinj(m): 1:43pm On Sep 15, 2010
^^^was thinking that 2.
Carol, Well am not saying u should go bak 2 ur ex But deep down in u, u know u still love him more than ur present bf. So even if u're done with him just take it nice and slow Ok maybe he hasn't gotten over u even if u have So dont complain. Moreover i think u actually have no proof that he cheated.
Re: Why Cant He Leave Me Alone: by xxcarolxx(f): 11:12pm On Sep 15, 2010
Cyberg, It was through his choice to pay this bill i did not force him. I want the bill back in my name. Yes iv moved on but am taking things fairly slow. Yes i do know my ex cheated he got another girl pregnant while we were dating. So better the devil you know i don't think so, So if he gave me an std im supposed to say thats ok, I have not moved on so quickly as peeps think, iv been going on with this issue a lot longer. In feb of this year is when i received a call from a girl he was dating. To me its all water under the bridge all i want is to get through to him we are no longer together,
Re: Why Cant He Leave Me Alone: by xxcarolxx(f): 11:27pm On Sep 15, 2010
cyberg, Just to let you know i did not use him for money. I own my house. I also work full time when i met him he did not have a job i supported him while he had no job. Eventually he got a job and the bill in question is 30.00euro a month which i more than capable of paying,
Re: Why Cant He Leave Me Alone: by xxcarolxx(f): 11:37pm On Sep 15, 2010
Ujujoan:

@ poster

Kind of convenient dont you think? You put up with his cheating ways all these years and now that you've found someone else, you decided to dump him.

Dont get me wrong I'm not accusing you, actually, I'll do the same if I were in your shoes. But dont forget that the Devil you know is better than the angel you don't know. This new guy is prolly going to turn to your ex in a year or two and you'll stay with him cos that's who you are.

My advice to you, dont make your ex a stranger. You said it yourself that he's a good person, so don't go treating him badly. Even if you never get back together, you can still be good friends. Just my two cents.
I forgave him the first time he cheated, he seemed to behave awhile after that, but then his traits starting showing again so it caused tension, the girl he was seeing got in contact with me cos his phone never left his side, and was constantly on silent, No my new bf was not in the picture before hand.
Re: Why Cant He Leave Me Alone: by HighChief4(m): 11:47pm On Sep 15, 2010
xxcarolxx:

Cyberg, It was through his choice to pay this bill i did not force him. I want the bill back in my name. Yes iv moved on but am taking things fairly slow. Yes i do know my ex cheated he got another girl pregnant while we were dating. So better the devil you know i don't think so, So if he gave me an std im supposed to say thats ok, I have not moved on so quickly as peeps think, iv been going on with this issue a lot longer. In feb of this year is when i received a call from a girl he was dating. To me its all water under the bridge all i want is to get through to him we are no longer together,
Carol just be nice to him, though you are not taking him back. I wish you luck
Re: Why Cant He Leave Me Alone: by xxcarolxx(f): 11:57pm On Sep 15, 2010
Thanks Highchief, I do wish him well, I have told him to try stop his cheating ways or nothing will ever change for him. That he will keep getting dumped.
Re: Why Cant He Leave Me Alone: by HighChief4(m): 12:32am On Sep 16, 2010
xxcarolxx:

Thanks Highchief, I do wish him well, I have told him to try stop his cheating ways or nothing will ever change for him. That he will keep getting dumped.
U really wish him well.LWKMD grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Cant He Leave Me Alone: by madlady(f): 12:36am On Sep 16, 2010
@xxcarolxx, How long ago did he last contact you?
Re: Why Cant He Leave Me Alone: by xxcarolxx(f): 9:32pm On Sep 16, 2010
Hi madlady, he actually contacted me today to wish me well, i just said thank u,
Re: Why Cant He Leave Me Alone: by madlady(f): 10:56pm On Sep 16, 2010
xxcarolxx:

Hi madlady, he actually contacted me today to wish me well, i just said thank u,

Hi @xxcarolxx,

Your ex seems to be coming to terms with situation, wishing you well could be a good sign.

Your ex's moods or how behaves may swing back and forth, but time will make him come to terms with the the fact it's over.

You have one ace card, he caused the break-up.

xxcarolxx try to bear with him for now.

I thing he will start to contact you less and less and he will slowly move on and out of your life.
Re: Why Cant He Leave Me Alone: by xxcarolxx(f): 11:04pm On Sep 16, 2010
Sorry madlady, should of explained better, im in dispute with my employers which i was having a hearing by the courts today, he was wishing things would go well for me,
Re: Why Cant He Leave Me Alone: by madlady(f): 11:13pm On Sep 16, 2010
^^Oh I see ( your not having a nice time at the moment are you, sorry)

Do you think he's getting used to the fact that your moving on, if yes then still bear with him.

Actually he seems quite amiable, wishing you well and all that, but It could be a ploy to make you see him in a good light.

xxcarolxx I still say give him more time to come to terms with the break up. smiley
Re: Why Cant He Leave Me Alone: by xxcarolxx(f): 11:21pm On Sep 16, 2010
madlady:

^^Oh I see ( your not having a nice time at the moment are you, sorry)

Do you think he's getting used to the fact that your moving on, if yes then still bear with him.

Actually he seems quite amiable, wishing you well and all that, but It could be a ploy to make you see him in a good light.

xxcarolxx I still say give him more time to come to terms with the break up. smiley
im going through patch at the minute, But all will be well, Yes i would say its a ploy for me to see him in a good light, He was very good at twisting things so i would actually blame myself for things going wrong, until i woke up and smelt the coffee,
Re: Why Cant He Leave Me Alone: by madlady(f): 11:27pm On Sep 16, 2010
^^Well if your sure you do not want take him back then stand firm.

He WILL get use to you not being his gf  in the end.
Re: Why Cant He Leave Me Alone: by xxcarolxx(f): 11:30pm On Sep 16, 2010
I won't be taking him back so im standing firm on this, Life has to go on,

(1) (2) (Reply)

He Refuses To Commit / She's At It Again-bb Gurls / Anniversary Gift For A Spouse

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.