Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,866 members, 7,802,794 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:40 PM

A Relationship Of 3yrs And 9months Is About To Crash!!!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Relationship Of 3yrs And 9months Is About To Crash!!!!! (576 Views)

House Maid Is About To Crash My Sister's Marriage / I Pity Who Will Marry You – Man Tells Girlfriend Of 3yrs During Heated Argument / My Wife's Sister Is About To Crash My Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Relationship Of 3yrs And 9months Is About To Crash!!!!! by sleekpro(m): 1:39am On Apr 16, 2019
Pls my fellow #niaralanders. I urgently need to help a friend with advices i can get from here.
Pls also try and read to the end, I think am not a good writer ..

They have been in this relationship for that long and nothing has happened the really want to marry her, and she is in love with him. He not even a graduate while she is, yet they love each other. She does vertually every thing for him including cloths and the car he drives. We are very happy for our guy, and can only pray for when they will get marraid.

Sometime ago we were have a good time with our friend when one of pop the questions, and he said " guy Wetin dey happen na, why you never give this belle or you kukuma marry one time na, no let guys collect am from you ooh" we all laughed over it and continue our fun. It was later that nite when my friend confined in me that he had never had sex with his girl!!! I was not really shock but I still that, then I ask is it that you have never had sex with her or she doesn't give you always,? Cos we all knows her Christianity is on the high side. But he holds his ground that they had never had it.

He now explain that the reason they have not gotten married since is that she don't want her money to be involve in anything that concern the whole marriage. And we all know our guy is not working as he is not a graduate and the little money he makes from his daily hustle is not even enough to take care of his personal needs cos he is a painter, pop, and interior decorator, who is still looking to have his own costumer as he us new in town.

Now to what happen today, she called him this morning to come over that there is a church in the other side of town that someone told her about , that they should go and see the prophet of God there, so he can pray them.
They went, and my guy said he was not comfortable with all the prophecies that was going on there, so after service he waited for his girl to come let them go home, she came and said that the pastor demanded to see her and orders after service, he protested that they go home, she insist that she wants to see him!! He decided to give the benefits of thought . After some time , while sitting by the road side he saw the pastor zoom past with his Nissan truck, he called his babe again that they can't wait again cos it's getting dark may be the other members are staying near that's why they are waiting. But she still insist she will wait..

My friend now out of anger threaten to end the relationship is she don't go home with him now!!!! She still insist to stay and my left her there!!!!!

Now he is here wanting to kill him self with alcohol and smoke.

He is not scared of losing her now, He is scared that that prophet might do something bad to her.

Pls #niaralanders. What can you say..

Pls it's really urgent as my friend is not taking lightly.

Pls lalastica do the needful.. help my #friend.
Re: A Relationship Of 3yrs And 9months Is About To Crash!!!!! by Nobody: 2:21am On Apr 16, 2019
sleekpro:
Pls my fellow #niaralanders. I urgently need to help a friend with advices i can get from here.
Pls also try and read to the end, I think am not a good writer ..

They have been in this relationship for that long and nothing has happened the really want to marry her, and she is in love with him. He not even a graduate while she is, yet they love each other. She does vertually every thing for him including cloths and the car he drives. We are very happy for our guy, and can only pray for when they will get marraid.

Sometime ago we were have a good time with our friend when one of pop the questions, and he said " guy Wetin dey happen na, why you never give this belle or you kukuma marry one time na, no let guys collect am from you ooh" we all laughed over it and continue our fun. It was later that nite when my friend confined in me that he had never had sex with his girl!!! I was not really shock but I still that, then I ask is it that you have never had sex with her or she doesn't give you always,? Cos we all knows her Christianity is on the high side. But he holds his ground that they had never had it.

He now explain that the reason they have not gotten married since is that she don't want her money to be involve in anything that concern the whole marriage. And we all know our guy is not working as he is not a graduate and the little money he makes from his daily hustle is not even enough to take care of his personal needs cos he is a painter, pop, and interior decorator, who is still looking to have his own costumer as he us new in town.

Now to what happen today, she called him this morning to come over that there is a church in the other side of town that someone told her about , that they should go and see the prophet of God there, so he can pray them.
They went, and my guy said he was not comfortable with all the prophecies that was going on there, so after service he waited for his girl to come let them go home, she came and said that the pastor demanded to see her and orders after service, he protested that they go home, she insist that she wants to see him!! He decided to give the benefits of thought . After some time , while sitting by the road side he saw the pastor zoom past with his Nissan truck, he called his babe again that they can't wait again cos it's getting dark may be the other members are staying near that's why they are waiting. But she still insist she will wait..

My friend now out of anger threaten to end the relationship is she don't go home with him now!!!! She still insist to stay and my left her there!!!!!

Now he is here wanting to kill him self with alcohol and smoke.

He is not scared of losing her now, He is scared that that prophet might do something bad to her.

Pls #niaralanders. What can you say..

Pls it's really urgent as my friend is not taking lightly.

Pls lalastica do the needful.. help my #friend.
All I see is insecurity.

1 Like

Re: A Relationship Of 3yrs And 9months Is About To Crash!!!!! by Olanrefront3355(m): 2:29am On Apr 16, 2019
Dude, So you've been taking blunt and alcohol cos u left a girl at a pastor's place? No wonder your write up is so fvcked... OK, joking. tongue

But really I would have said you and ur friend are mâd but I want people to see me as a good person grin and you're probably the two undecided

So tell your friend to return everything the chick bought him and the car, there's no way their relationship is gon last anyways.. Imagine A lady that wants to die at a pastor's feet against her Hubby's request...

1 Like

Re: A Relationship Of 3yrs And 9months Is About To Crash!!!!! by Nobody: 2:35am On Apr 16, 2019
Olanrefront3355:
Dude, So you've been taking blunt and alcohol cos u left a girl at a pastor's place? No wonder your write up is so fvcked... OK, joking. tongue

But really I would have said you and ur friend are mâd but I want people to see me as a good person grin and you're probably the two undecided

So tell your friend to return everything the chick bought him and the car, there's no way their relationship is gon last anyways.. Imagine A lady that wants to die at a pastor's feet against her Hubby's request...

lol... You read my mind.

1 Like

Re: A Relationship Of 3yrs And 9months Is About To Crash!!!!! by TonyeBarcanista(m): 4:45am On Apr 16, 2019
How do Nairalanders come into this?

(1) (Reply)

This Lagos Don Tire Me / Moment Kissing Couple Plunge 50ft To Their Deaths From A Bridge (Photo) / Juliet Ibrahim Fights Dirty With Reporter Over Failed Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.