Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,889 members, 7,798,974 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 01:14 PM

Weird MC And Stella Damascus In London (Photo) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Weird MC And Stella Damascus In London (Photo) (41231 Views)

DJ Cuppy Acquires A Penthouse In London (Photo, Video) / Busola And Timi Dakolo In London (Photo) / Alex And Chubby-Looking Miracle Igbokwe In London (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Weird MC And Stella Damascus In London (Photo) by ikorodureporta: 6:21am On Apr 16, 2019
#Damascus or Nazareth... So op u Neva still know her name??

1 Like

Re: Weird MC And Stella Damascus In London (Photo) by Nobody: 6:22am On Apr 16, 2019
careytommy37:
Why was weird claiming teenage when Allen avenue was raining? angry

Stella Damascus is one useless hoe Nigerians can do without. If onl she can stop claiming to be mother of another woman's child. If her horse-band can't impregnate her, she try her yahoo brothers while in london

I can't figure out the sense in what you wrote lipsrsealed

It's too early for this nonsense.

Go back to bed and modify the rubbish you wrote there when you wake up lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Weird MC And Stella Damascus In London (Photo) by ikorodureporta: 6:22am On Apr 16, 2019
Weird lesbo
Re: Weird MC And Stella Damascus In London (Photo) by Hoodbilonia: 6:24am On Apr 16, 2019
Stela looks like a tranny
Aka homo
Aka transgender
Bleep shez looking ao ugly as fuc
Fuc
A whole stella wey we feel say by ow. Over fine dor dey worry am.
Hahahahaha
Karma of snatching someone elsez hubby
Bich

1 Like

Re: Weird MC And Stella Damascus In London (Photo) by Quorax: 6:24am On Apr 16, 2019
Riversides2003:
He actually looks Weird in real life apart from that being his stage name.
na woman o. Tomboy.
Re: Weird MC And Stella Damascus In London (Photo) by okuya: 6:33am On Apr 16, 2019
Is the name "DAMASCUS" or "DAMASUS"?
Re: Weird MC And Stella Damascus In London (Photo) by ibietela2(m): 6:35am On Apr 16, 2019
Stella looks OLD
MC looks fresher than before

2 Likes

Re: Weird MC And Stella Damascus In London (Photo) by Magic1: 6:36am On Apr 16, 2019
Nkisiva:
You remember Weird MC the Ijoya crooner way back in 2006.

Well, here's how she looks now.

She was recently spotted at the premiere of Stella Damascus' movie, Between, in London.

See Picture Below √

http://www.everywherestew.com.ng/2019/04/weird-mc-pictured-in-london-with-stella.html?m=1

Op it’s Stalla Damasus and Damascus
Re: Weird MC And Stella Damascus In London (Photo) by WhoBeThisMan: 6:55am On Apr 16, 2019
Kingpee2:
Chaiii,who can remember Allen Avenue ?
...Allen what... grin

1 Like

Re: Weird MC And Stella Damascus In London (Photo) by flowx(m): 6:59am On Apr 16, 2019
See as she be like man.. Stella self be like transgender.
Re: Weird MC And Stella Damascus In London (Photo) by gassbee: 7:01am On Apr 16, 2019
Stella is far prettier than this, certain hairdo n make up can make u look weird

4 Likes

Re: Weird MC And Stella Damascus In London (Photo) by SaturnNick(m): 7:07am On Apr 16, 2019
Riversides2003:
Abi o... I hail u bros!
Re: Weird MC And Stella Damascus In London (Photo) by EaRtHgUy(m): 7:10am On Apr 16, 2019
I was just telling my girlfriend a while ago that Stella is an ageless beauty and it used to be true, but now?, am just gonna swallow my words back.
Re: Weird MC And Stella Damascus In London (Photo) by DJInfluence: 7:10am On Apr 16, 2019
Riversides2003:
The he is a she fyi...

1 Like

Re: Weird MC And Stella Damascus In London (Photo) by sandra50(f): 7:11am On Apr 16, 2019
engrj:
DEAR ALL, KINDLY READ, DONATE AND SHARE.

Nairalanders pls sorry to bother you all again my hope was on my state governor but he gave us just 1m naira.

Please nairalanders help me to share this story in all your social media handles people only respond to a viral story.
Help me this month of April make it 1yr my mother was diagnosed with kidney disease and she has been on dialysis since then. Pls read.

My Mother needs N12M for a kidney transplant in India. ( We have 1m Naira donated by Mr. Governor of Edo state) 

My mother Akhare Flora Olochemeuan a staff of Ikpoba Okha Local council Edo state, a 48years old woman from Edo state was diagnosed of end stage rena failure ( kidney disease) around April last year. She is a single mother of one. Now she has her only child for survival. She has been going for dialysis since April last year. Each dialysis cost around N43,000 to N100,000 plus injections and sometimes blood transfusion. (twice a week)

She was told by her Dr at Lagos State teaching hospital LASUTH that the only lasting solution for her ill health is to go for a kidney transplant. This can be done here in Lagos State teaching hospital LASUTH or India. 
Please we are begging everyone to contribute even though is just N1,000. 
Note: N1000 from 11000 people is eleven million Naira. 
Please help save a Life.

We have all the necessary documents to backup this story. Thank you and God Almighty Bless you all Amen. 
For verification, this is a link to it on national newspapers.

https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/kidney-disease-patients-husband-flees.html

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2018/11/man-seeks-n8m-for-m

For update read more here on this link I have supplied enough evidence here
https://www.nairaland.com/4443372/please-save-mothers-life-shes/6. Mods show some Mercy please

My contact+2348064. 945586
Oga no one will listen to this your story here ooo..with all the fraud going on you think you will just write this and people will send money into the account..this is the new way fraudster defraud Nigerians after they had how much Bernard's father made from that case so no one will donate here..
You can get a sick woman's pictures and prepare this documents in a business centre that is how far fraudsters go but I'm not saying you did same thing but really if you think people will donate here then you are joking.. people listen to the viral cases because they feel for it to be so open then it's real and they donate.
Go public if you are really sure of what you are saying with your mother on the background then post the video online but if you continue writing your sorry story on nairaland then no one will listen to you
Re: Weird MC And Stella Damascus In London (Photo) by DJInfluence: 7:12am On Apr 16, 2019
Ciaos:
See weired mc cheeks,,she don fat ooooo... That husband snatcher get belle abi wetin..
What does that even mean? How does one snatch a husband? husband na purse?
Re: Weird MC And Stella Damascus In London (Photo) by czarina(f): 7:18am On Apr 16, 2019
sandra50:

Oga no one will listen to this your story here ooo..with all the fraud going on you think you will just write this and people will send money into the account..this is the new way fraudster defraud Nigerians after they had how much Bernard's father made from that case so no one will donate here..
You can get a sick woman's pictures and prepare this documents in a business centre that is how far fraudsters go but I'm not saying you did same thing but really if you think people will donate here then you are joking.. people listen to the viral cases because they feel for it to be so open then it's real and they donate.
Go public if you are really sure of what you are saying with your mother on the background then post the video online but if you continue writing your sorry story on nairaland then no one will listen to you
He has been verified on Nairaland and many newspapers. Check his posts.

3 Likes

Re: Weird MC And Stella Damascus In London (Photo) by def111(m): 7:21am On Apr 16, 2019
GoldHorse:

Weird MC is a "she".

You no know say Weird MC na transgendered, na only puzzy she dey bang.
Re: Weird MC And Stella Damascus In London (Photo) by PotatoSalad(m): 7:22am On Apr 16, 2019
JJBROS:
Please where is the Weird MC? I only recognized one lady and one man
grin she's a Tomboy

2 Likes

Re: Weird MC And Stella Damascus In London (Photo) by Nobody: 7:23am On Apr 16, 2019
Stella be looking like a man that transgendeding(make no body correct me oh) to a woman...and MC be looking like a woman forming as a man.
MC looking fresh sha....
Stella misplaced her softness here.

1 Like

Re: Weird MC And Stella Damascus In London (Photo) by blackslayer: 7:25am On Apr 16, 2019
Kingpee2:

Allen What?
Re: Weird MC And Stella Damascus In London (Photo) by meccuno: 7:29am On Apr 16, 2019
Kingpee2:
first thing that came to my mind.
Re: Weird MC And Stella Damascus In London (Photo) by satowind(m): 7:30am On Apr 16, 2019
The two of them look weird
Re: Weird MC And Stella Damascus In London (Photo) by jboycrb(m): 7:39am On Apr 16, 2019
Riversides2003:

He or she? grin
Re: Weird MC And Stella Damascus In London (Photo) by engrj(m): 7:41am On Apr 16, 2019
sandra50:

Thanks for your response.

This is one video I can upload here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LRE03mItY1c

I have some other videos but not on YouTube yet.

Visit this link to my thread here since last year I have been on it https://www.nairaland.com/4686327/nairalander-may-lose-mother-no

https://www.nairaland.com/4443372/please-save-mothers-life-shes#66562833

Link to my Facebook where I have also been sharing it

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=2174564405965235&id=100002350904868

It's also nation's newspaper see it in the attach.

Her last Dialysis was on April 14 last Sunday see the resciept below this is Clinix Healthcare contact for verification she does dialysis there +234.8.0.25.6.8.20.17 my mother's name is Akhare Flora O.

This is my Instagram handle imjdelight. Kindly follow me to see my post and help to share too

Re: Weird MC And Stella Damascus In London (Photo) by jboycrb(m): 7:47am On Apr 16, 2019
okuya:
Is the name "DAMASCUS" or "DAMASUS"?

Damaturu grin
Re: Weird MC And Stella Damascus In London (Photo) by davillian(m): 7:52am On Apr 16, 2019
Riversides2003:
That's a she
Re: Weird MC And Stella Damascus In London (Photo) by sharpwriter(m): 7:53am On Apr 16, 2019
ikorodureporta:
#Damascus or Nazareth... So op u Neva still know her name??

Lol... No mind am.. Maybe na Galilee or Capernaum cheesy
Re: Weird MC And Stella Damascus In London (Photo) by Nobody: 8:04am On Apr 16, 2019
JJBROS:
Please where is the Weird MC? I only recognized one lady and one man

The one on the right is a lady too. That's weird mc.

They both look like preop transsexuals anyway grin

1 Like

Re: Weird MC And Stella Damascus In London (Photo) by Nobody: 8:07am On Apr 16, 2019
You can't cheat nature. The biological clock is not helping their looks at all.

People, avoid stress like you avoid snakes. Drink lots of water. Detox periodically. Stay away from fizzy cola drinks. Do a lot of greens and fruits. Find rest. Don't strive. Create happiness for yourself regardless of the situations. Draw strength and joy unspeakable from above.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Weird MC And Stella Damascus In London (Photo) by carlos1(m): 8:08am On Apr 16, 2019
Riversides2003:

Every living thing is getting old by d minute, even u n me bro and we ll all die, no exemption

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mercy Johnson & Daughter Purity At The Airport / Is Toke Makinwa Pregnant? Fans React To Her New Photos / Monalisa Chinda & Daughter In Adorable Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.