Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,365 members, 7,800,738 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 04:40 AM

Team Okocha Vs Carles Puyol - 2 - 5 (Full Time) - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Team Okocha Vs Carles Puyol - 2 - 5 (Full Time) (72767 Views)

It Was A Clumsy Joke: Puyol Apologises Over Tweet On Casillas Gay 'stunt' / Carles Puyol Reacts As Iker Casillas Comes Out As Gay / Farouk Yarma Pictured With Ronaldo, Ronaldinho, Cafu And Puyol In Russia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Team Okocha Vs Carles Puyol - 2 - 5 (Full Time) by naptu2: 3:02am On Apr 16, 2019
Team Okocha vs Team Carles Puyol Today At 5pm In Uyo.

Team Shine Shine Bobo, captained by Jay Jay Okocha, will take on Team Chairman, captained by Barcelona legend Carles Puyol at the Godswill Akpabio Stadium Uyo at 5pm today.

The match is part of activities to mark the UEFA Champions League trophy tour of Nigeria. There will be an after match concert featuring Duncan Mighty and MC Galaxy.

There will also be other UEFA Champions League trophy tour activities in Lagos on the 17th and 18th of April.

The two teams will be made up of ex-Super Eagles players like Mutiu Adepoju, Austin Eguavoen, Uche Okechukwu and Daniel Amokachi. The Akwa Ibom Commissioner of Information and Strategy, Charles Udoh, will also play in the match, as will selected NPFL stars. Selected consumers of Heineken and Star beer, who won special competitions that have been running in the past few days, will also get a chance to play in the match.

You can watch the match live here:
https://m.facebook.com/starnigeria/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8xOaTYLQhyE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vj0npCVpFaA

Picture below: Xavier Aguilar, Mutiu Adepoju, Carles Puyol and Jay Jay Okocha.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Team Okocha Vs Carles Puyol - 2 - 5 (Full Time) by Nobody: 5:47am On Apr 16, 2019
Okay, I support both, they are my men

4 Likes

Re: Team Okocha Vs Carles Puyol - 2 - 5 (Full Time) by aminubako1(m): 5:47am On Apr 16, 2019
JayJay Magic

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Team Okocha Vs Carles Puyol - 2 - 5 (Full Time) by TheGiftedOne(m): 5:48am On Apr 16, 2019
cool

Puyol in Uyo hmmm !!!

Wanted in the west by the FG. Enjoying himself in the South. isn't Okocha a legend undecided

74 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Team Okocha Vs Carles Puyol - 2 - 5 (Full Time) by adeniyi3971(m): 5:48am On Apr 16, 2019
Captain Puyol

6 Likes

Re: Team Okocha Vs Carles Puyol - 2 - 5 (Full Time) by flejnr2(f): 5:48am On Apr 16, 2019
MAke dem no come arrest okocha for the stadium o

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Team Okocha Vs Carles Puyol - 2 - 5 (Full Time) by BruncleZuma: 5:49am On Apr 16, 2019
Nigeria, the retirement home of ex-celebrities...

2 Likes

Re: Team Okocha Vs Carles Puyol - 2 - 5 (Full Time) by Flame4chi(m): 5:49am On Apr 16, 2019
Good
Re: Team Okocha Vs Carles Puyol - 2 - 5 (Full Time) by kinibigdil: 5:50am On Apr 16, 2019
On a Tuesday? Obviously you guys don't want fans to turn up

1 Like

Re: Team Okocha Vs Carles Puyol - 2 - 5 (Full Time) by senatepresido: 5:52am On Apr 16, 2019
Click like for Jay Jay Okocha and share for Carles Puyol

41 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Team Okocha Vs Carles Puyol - 2 - 5 (Full Time) by Realhommie(m): 5:56am On Apr 16, 2019
kinibigdil:
On a Tuesday? Obviously you guys don't want fans to turn up
They'll turn up, not like everywhere will be filled up though.

flejnr2:
Hahahahahahahahahahahaha... The law na for poor people oooo, e no dey affect the rich.. I bet you, you go see Mobile Police dey guide am.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Team Okocha Vs Carles Puyol - 2 - 5 (Full Time) by LordCenturion(m): 5:57am On Apr 16, 2019
Nobody is above the law,instead of him to go sort out the issue,he just dey behave as if "wetin they want do", this is why Nigeria is not a country yet, they jail many celebrities that commit crimes in advance country,but celebrities here dey enjoy the power of immunity,go to ordinarily South Africa them dey jail any celebrity that Bleep up,both poor and rich people should have equal treatment,if federal government take action against rich people that commits crime,some tribes will stand up,saying nah witch hunt... If okocha get case for Europe,if they born him well, may he no show up for court.... Nonsense
Re: Team Okocha Vs Carles Puyol - 2 - 5 (Full Time) by Timekeeper: 5:59am On Apr 16, 2019
For team okocha naija legend click like
For team puyol barca and Spain legend click share

Make the vote begin

16 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Team Okocha Vs Carles Puyol - 2 - 5 (Full Time) by Lastorator: 6:04am On Apr 16, 2019
Mmbi bâh dò steady

1 Like

Re: Team Okocha Vs Carles Puyol - 2 - 5 (Full Time) by engrj(m): 6:09am On Apr 16, 2019
DEAR ALL, KINDLY READ, DONATE AND SHARE.

Nairalanders pls sorry to bother you all again my hope was on my state governor but he gave us just 1m naira.

Please nairalanders help me to share this story in all your social media handles people only respond to a viral story.
Help me this month of April make it 1yr my mother was diagnosed with kidney disease and she has been on dialysis since then. Pls read.

My Mother needs N12M for a kidney transplant in India. ( We have 1m Naira donated by Mr. Governor of Edo state) 

My mother Akhare Flora Olochemeuan a staff of Ikpoba Okha Local council Edo state, a 48years old woman from Edo state was diagnosed of end stage rena failure ( kidney disease) around April last year. She is a single mother of one. Now she has her only child for survival. She has been going for dialysis since April last year. Each dialysis cost around N43,000 to N100,000 plus injections and sometimes blood transfusion. (twice a week)

She was told by her Dr at Lagos State teaching hospital LASUTH that the only lasting solution for her ill health is to go for a kidney transplant. This can be done here in Lagos State teaching hospital LASUTH or India. 
Please we are begging everyone to contribute even though is just N1,000. 
Note: N1000 from 11000 people is eleven million Naira. 
Please help save a Life.

We have all the necessary documents to backup this story. Thank you and God Almighty Bless you all Amen. 
For verification, this is a link to it on national newspapers.

https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/kidney-disease-patients-husband-flees.html

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2018/11/man-seeks-n8m-for-m

For update read more here on this link I have supplied enough evidence here
https://www.nairaland.com/4443372/please-save-mothers-life-shes/6.

Mods show some Mercy please

My contact+2348064. 945586
Account name :AKHARE FLORA O.
Bank Name: First Bank.
ACCOUNT NUMBER 2009301003.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Team Okocha Vs Carles Puyol - 2 - 5 (Full Time) by NwaliE01: 6:10am On Apr 16, 2019
I will be there life and direct. Moment of fun, no dulling.
Re: Team Okocha Vs Carles Puyol - 2 - 5 (Full Time) by bikassava: 6:14am On Apr 16, 2019
coolthis Uyo be setting pace for others to follow

6 Likes

Re: Team Okocha Vs Carles Puyol - 2 - 5 (Full Time) by Ceekay212: 6:15am On Apr 16, 2019
Nigeria..... I thought a court ordered the arrest of Okocha??
Re: Team Okocha Vs Carles Puyol - 2 - 5 (Full Time) by ruffhandu: 6:24am On Apr 16, 2019
we go hear result later. Thatihow we roll, if opportunity dey, we watch, if not, people wey watch gist is. No time to kill ourselves in the process of getting excited.
Re: Team Okocha Vs Carles Puyol - 2 - 5 (Full Time) by correctyourself(m): 6:29am On Apr 16, 2019
flejnr2:

Lagos Govt. Has no powers to arrest him another in state considering the offence, its just a state thing, just like when you fight your friend without injury and he call for your arrest in Lagos and nest day you're in Uyo because the offence was not committed in Uyo though it depends on the offence.

1 Like

Re: Team Okocha Vs Carles Puyol - 2 - 5 (Full Time) by SmartMen: 6:37am On Apr 16, 2019
Chai... puyol one of barca all time defender.

shocked shocked shocked
If you need a negotiable brand new laptop, check my signature now.
Re: Team Okocha Vs Carles Puyol - 2 - 5 (Full Time) by PapaAdanna: 6:37am On Apr 16, 2019
BruncleZuma:
Nigeria, the retirement home of ex-celebrities...
What exactly is ur point...
Re: Team Okocha Vs Carles Puyol - 2 - 5 (Full Time) by Otunski: 6:37am On Apr 16, 2019
Has Okocga resettled his tax evasion impasse ?
Re: Team Okocha Vs Carles Puyol - 2 - 5 (Full Time) by Nobody: 6:42am On Apr 16, 2019
TheGiftedOne:
cool

Puyol in Uyo hmmm !!!

Wanted in the west by the FG. Enjoying himself in the South. isn't Okocha a legend undecided

He is a Legend..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Team Okocha Vs Carles Puyol - 2 - 5 (Full Time) by Nobody: 6:46am On Apr 16, 2019
Ceekay212:
Nigeria..... I thought a court ordered the arrest of Okocha??

Keep thoughting...
Re: Team Okocha Vs Carles Puyol - 2 - 5 (Full Time) by Topmaike007(m): 6:48am On Apr 16, 2019
Not interested in the champions league trophy....when my team is out
Re: Team Okocha Vs Carles Puyol - 2 - 5 (Full Time) by Nobody: 6:49am On Apr 16, 2019
Fixedgame105:
See post below

Stop deceiving your self.

Print out wey you never win nah him u wan use scam people..

Nobody knows the scores of a match until it gets played. Only guessing.

1 Like

Re: Team Okocha Vs Carles Puyol - 2 - 5 (Full Time) by bobolistica(m): 6:50am On Apr 16, 2019
puyol...greatest of all times .rock solid defender
Re: Team Okocha Vs Carles Puyol - 2 - 5 (Full Time) by BornnAgainChild(f): 6:58am On Apr 16, 2019
TheGiftedOne:
cool

Puyol in Uyo hmmm !!!

Trully he is grin
Re: Team Okocha Vs Carles Puyol - 2 - 5 (Full Time) by SOFTENGR: 7:00am On Apr 16, 2019
flejnr2:
grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Need Help! Bet9ja Has Finished My Life. / Cristiano Ronaldo, His Son & Georgina Rodriguez Attend FIFA Football Awards / Mikel Obi Sucks His Russian Girlfriend's Face (Picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.