Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,858 members, 7,806,429 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:28 PM

Obi Iyiegbu Cubana Building A Night Club In Lagos (photo) - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Obi Iyiegbu Cubana Building A Night Club In Lagos (photo) (47458 Views)

Ebele Iyiegbu Launches Handbag Collection In Abuja Amidst Fanfare (Pictures) / Iyiegbu Obi Cubana's Compound, House In Anambra - PHOTOS / Ebele Iyiegbu And Her Son Celebrate Birthday, Feed 1000 Children (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obi Iyiegbu Cubana Building A Night Club In Lagos (photo) by Nobody: 9:01am On Apr 16, 2019
I never knew owner of cubana was from Imo state.
Re: Obi Iyiegbu Cubana Building A Night Club In Lagos (photo) by Grupo(m): 9:01am On Apr 16, 2019
amaniro:
It seems in Igboland. Anambrans and IMOlites are the richest. Abians pursued Education. Enugu just has the privilege of being Eastern capital. Ebonyi.. well baby of the house wink

Anambra is the richest while Imo is the most educated.

1 Like

Re: Obi Iyiegbu Cubana Building A Night Club In Lagos (photo) by CJEN: 9:01am On Apr 16, 2019
It seems in Igboland. Anambrans and IMOlites are the richest. Abians pursued Education. Enugu just has the privilege of being Eastern capital. Ebonyi.. well baby of the house*******

****Oga stop tlking nonsense, richest my foot, face d bitter truth, apart from prostitution Wat does IMO have to offer,u shd be tlking of anambra being wealthy cos dey are d real risk takers... ebonyi dat yr reducing to notin have Somtin more to offer in the nation, with a nice ND reputable agricultural insight, d education IMO is claiming to have is good as ntin,, all oda states have dat same education ,d oil kwanu how is it faring,, brother, me Na IMO guy, but d truth if it's in wealth,,, IMO no rich,, aba is d centre of commerce with dia massive market,,, enugu with a nice ND serene environment capable of becoming an administrative capital,,,dnt forget dey were d first to become enlightened in d east,,, so tell me one thing dat Imo has.... bring ur facts.......

1 Like

Re: Obi Iyiegbu Cubana Building A Night Club In Lagos (photo) by Nobody: 9:03am On Apr 16, 2019
amaniro:
It seems in Igboland. Anambrans and IMOlites are the richest. Abians pursued Education. Enugu just has the privilege of being Eastern capital. Ebonyi.. well baby of the house wink

Am not aware owner of cubana is from Imo state.
Re: Obi Iyiegbu Cubana Building A Night Club In Lagos (photo) by Revolva(m): 9:06am On Apr 16, 2019
This cubana guys wan guve the rest club owners heat o now ikeja

2 Likes

Re: Obi Iyiegbu Cubana Building A Night Club In Lagos (photo) by cremedelacreme: 9:06am On Apr 16, 2019
nextlevelsmovies:

For a while, I was confused with the report. Because I know the guy's father was my principal and Merchants of Light School, Oba and they are from, Oba, Idemili South, Local Government Area of Anambra State

Nwanne what set are you in MLS?

1 Like

Re: Obi Iyiegbu Cubana Building A Night Club In Lagos (photo) by Baroba(m): 9:08am On Apr 16, 2019
Osagyefo98:

Am not aware owner of cubana is from Imo state.

He is from Oba Anambra state, very humble amiable guy.. He turned 44 over the weekend..

His friends seem to make more noise on his behalf, a silent billionaire blazing trail in the hospitality / entertainment industry..

4 Likes

Re: Obi Iyiegbu Cubana Building A Night Club In Lagos (photo) by MondayOsunbor(m): 9:09am On Apr 16, 2019
Elexdallas:
Developers, grin grin smiley
Tell me Yoruba or Hausa person wey get hut for east.
Well done shaa. If we can just be one country in peace without being marginalized. I know things will be better.
Igbo man can go anywhere in the world and just make that place a home. Na why I love them.
One Nigeria.

Yea One Mother f**k Nigeria
Re: Obi Iyiegbu Cubana Building A Night Club In Lagos (photo) by Nobody: 9:10am On Apr 16, 2019
Baroba:

He is from Oba Anambra state, very humble amiable guy.. He turned 44 over the weekend..

His friends seem to make more noise on his behalf, a silent billionaire blazing trail in the hospitality / entertainment industry..

Thought as much......
Re: Obi Iyiegbu Cubana Building A Night Club In Lagos (photo) by Denikayan: 9:13am On Apr 16, 2019
amaniro:

Same Enugu is the most civilised region in the East

Vast and enlightened people who do it without chest beating like thief fellow Eastern counterparts.

That state should be in the West if amendments could be made.

Enugu is welcoming and home to all.

The only thing that will prompt you that you in East when in Enugu is language. Everything is so western there

3 Likes

Re: Obi Iyiegbu Cubana Building A Night Club In Lagos (photo) by Denikayan: 9:15am On Apr 16, 2019
Baroba:

Billionaire grin grin grin

You guys have started with billions.

Billionaire building a shed on half plot.

Your lots amaze me.

Chest beating runs so much in the blood.

6 Likes

Re: Obi Iyiegbu Cubana Building A Night Club In Lagos (photo) by Nobody: 9:16am On Apr 16, 2019
Shibaraba:
9ja

Get small money na to swell up like puff adder
Nobody dey consider body fitness again
When them chop come drop now some agbalumo blogger go bring am come here come dey expect us to say RIP.
If you no talk Rip the whole commentators go come after you like olosho wey see money.
Chief priest work on your body. I know you use social media and might probably see this. When you kpoof these bloggers go find your body and display am like meat wey dem wan sell for abattoir.
More grace to you
Absolutely! true, Africans mostly Nigerians believe that eating and drinking is the sign of Enjoyment and also wealth. but to what extent? that is the problem.

Mark zuker. Jeff bezzos and Obama just to name a few, With all their billions and personalities Still looks slim and trim.

The problem with The so called Nigerian rich guys is they are not ussually learned and African culture and mentalities doesn't help either. let me eat my money before i die mentality have sent some Africans to early graves rather. and like you quite rightly mentioned it is "small money" that those Nigerians have.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obi Iyiegbu Cubana Building A Night Club In Lagos (photo) by igwefivestar(m): 9:18am On Apr 16, 2019
amaniro:
every state in igboland have rich men.
Re: Obi Iyiegbu Cubana Building A Night Club In Lagos (photo) by gidgiddy: 9:19am On Apr 16, 2019
Charelsz:
Are they Igbo's

30% of Delta is made of Igbo/Igbo speaking people and over 60% in Rivers.

Why do you think there are 7 Igbo Governors in Nigeria?

6 Likes

Re: Obi Iyiegbu Cubana Building A Night Club In Lagos (photo) by tiwasiaife(m): 9:26am On Apr 16, 2019
amaniro:

What is ur family worth? Stop counting peoples money. There are some I'm or Anambra or Enugu who will prefer to do business or help Abia person than his person.
learn to hustle on ur own and stop comparing nonsense

2 Likes

Re: Obi Iyiegbu Cubana Building A Night Club In Lagos (photo) by hesilo(m): 9:27am On Apr 16, 2019
Are you from Abia Sate?

sinaj:
Abians pursue visa more.

Well most of them are rich too but dont show off.
Re: Obi Iyiegbu Cubana Building A Night Club In Lagos (photo) by SmartMen: 9:27am On Apr 16, 2019
iammo:
cool

Lebanese Chagoury are building an island , kano born dangote is building west Africas largest refinery, Same Lagos no noise. ..

what are you building? Mschwwww

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obi Iyiegbu Cubana Building A Night Club In Lagos (photo) by rummmy: 9:28am On Apr 16, 2019
amaniro:
what about those in rivers, delta and benue, where will you classify them from your research.

1 Like

Re: Obi Iyiegbu Cubana Building A Night Club In Lagos (photo) by win3k: 9:28am On Apr 16, 2019
Change it to

IGBO drug dealer who got lucky... Building A Night Club In Lagos

4 Likes

Re: Obi Iyiegbu Cubana Building A Night Club In Lagos (photo) by fx45(m): 9:32am On Apr 16, 2019
Denikayan:
Same Enugu is the most civilised region in the East

Vast and enlightened people who do it without chest beating like thief fellow Eastern counterparts.

That state should be in the West if amendments could be made.

Enugu is welcoming and home to all.

The only thing that will prompt you that you in East when in Enugu is language. Everything is so western there
What do you call Eastern and what do you call Western? What indicators did you use?

1 Like

Re: Obi Iyiegbu Cubana Building A Night Club In Lagos (photo) by Denikayan: 9:41am On Apr 16, 2019
fx45:
What do you call Eastern and what do you call Western? What indicators did you use?

Average mentality

Environment

Exposure, vastness and enlightenment of the people

Interaction

Your body tunes to the West when in Enugu.

Stay in Anambra for a month and visit Enugu, you will feel you coming from the village

4 Likes

Re: Obi Iyiegbu Cubana Building A Night Club In Lagos (photo) by Nobody: 9:43am On Apr 16, 2019
gidgiddy:

oga are they Igbo's yes/ no it's simple as A.B.C undecided

3 Likes

Re: Obi Iyiegbu Cubana Building A Night Club In Lagos (photo) by idonhammer: 9:49am On Apr 16, 2019
Shibaraba:
He also own a gym club in owerri...So he must be slim like you before u go know say he dey workout regularly?

Re: Obi Iyiegbu Cubana Building A Night Club In Lagos (photo) by Chimaokigwe: 9:51am On Apr 16, 2019
Olu20090:

Typical afonja...to divide Igbos! Why are you people like this? Why why why for God in heaven? Who did this to you people? Natural wicked things. Afonja amayi Chukwu, amayi Chukwu ezeokwu!

That boy you quoted is Ngwa from Abia State.
Re: Obi Iyiegbu Cubana Building A Night Club In Lagos (photo) by idonhammer: 9:54am On Apr 16, 2019
[quote author=Charelsz post=77581852]That one dey, abeg open door make I explain to you well/quote]

Re: Obi Iyiegbu Cubana Building A Night Club In Lagos (photo) by Nobody: 9:55am On Apr 16, 2019
gidgiddy:

Always talking rubbish and writing trash.
Re: Obi Iyiegbu Cubana Building A Night Club In Lagos (photo) by Chimaokigwe: 9:57am On Apr 16, 2019
Osagyefo98:

Always talking rubbish and writing trash.

U sef see am?

30% and 60%
Not 31% or 59% exactly on the dot.

Illiterates throwing false statistics everywhere.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obi Iyiegbu Cubana Building A Night Club In Lagos (photo) by frickyjohn: 9:58am On Apr 16, 2019
He is actually not the owner of Cubana. He works their. The real owner no dey do like this.

iGist:
GistMore.com

The chairman of Cubana, Obi Iyiegbu and executive director, Cubana_chiefpriest who own a popular nite club in Imo state, are building another in ikeja, Lagos. He wrote;

CubanaIkeja 40%.... @obi_cubana The Man With Naija Hospitality, Entertainment, Enjoyment N NiteLife Master Plan...Anticipate � Another 1 #CubanaChiefPriest #CelebrityBarMan #MyOwerri.

See more; http://gistmore.com/imo-millionaire-obi-cubana-is-building-another-nite-club-in-lagos-photo
Re: Obi Iyiegbu Cubana Building A Night Club In Lagos (photo) by Nobody: 9:59am On Apr 16, 2019
Chimaokigwe:

[s]That boy you quoted is Ngwa from Abia State. [/s]

Another account?

Re: Obi Iyiegbu Cubana Building A Night Club In Lagos (photo) by masseratti: 10:02am On Apr 16, 2019
Olu20090:

Typical afonja...to divide Igbos! Why are you people like this? Why why why for God in heaven? Who did this to you people? Natural wicked things. Afonja amayi Chukwu, amayi Chukwu ezeokwu!
you and the people liking your post are delusional, the person you quoted is Igbo for God's sakes, that's how you will shoot your brother without proper investigation because of hate.

3 Likes

Re: Obi Iyiegbu Cubana Building A Night Club In Lagos (photo) by Emmanueledu(m): 10:02am On Apr 16, 2019
OP Kindly take note!Obi Cubana is from Oba in Anambra state,edit please...

1 Like

Re: Obi Iyiegbu Cubana Building A Night Club In Lagos (photo) by GuntersChain(m): 10:06am On Apr 16, 2019
developing another man state, tell me who will develop yours.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Folorunsho Alakija Unseats Oprah As Richest Black Woman. / Obi Cubana To Sponsor Ekuma Jeremiah, Hawker To University / How To Stay Rich Even When You Have A Very Low Income

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.