Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,306 members, 7,808,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:10 AM

Obi Iyiegbu Cubana Building A Night Club In Lagos (photo) - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Obi Iyiegbu Cubana Building A Night Club In Lagos (photo) (47462 Views)

Ebele Iyiegbu Launches Handbag Collection In Abuja Amidst Fanfare (Pictures) / Iyiegbu Obi Cubana's Compound, House In Anambra - PHOTOS / Ebele Iyiegbu And Her Son Celebrate Birthday, Feed 1000 Children (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obi Iyiegbu Cubana Building A Night Club In Lagos (photo) by Shabaleo19: 4:12pm On Apr 16, 2019
Charelsz:
Are they Igbo's
If they aren't Igbos who are they?
Abi them fall from sky?
Re: Obi Iyiegbu Cubana Building A Night Club In Lagos (photo) by Nobody: 4:23pm On Apr 16, 2019
Elexdallas:
Developers, grin grin smiley
Tell me Yoruba or Hausa person wey get hut for east.
Well done shaa. If we can just be one country in peace without being marginalized. I know things will be better.
Igbo man can go anywhere in the world and just make that place a home. Na why I love them.
One Nigeria.

Ur Eastern people way even refuse rent for us when we go ur side, be glad d rest of Nigerians are not as bitter as ur igbo tribesmen
Re: Obi Iyiegbu Cubana Building A Night Club In Lagos (photo) by Cointrader: 4:24pm On Apr 16, 2019
Shabaleo19:

If they aren't Igbos who are they?
Abi them fall from sky?

Ifeanyi Okowa is an Ika man. He is not Igbo.
Re: Obi Iyiegbu Cubana Building A Night Club In Lagos (photo) by Shabaleo19: 4:39pm On Apr 16, 2019
Cointrader:

Ifeanyi Okowa is an Ika man. He is not Igbo.
Then "IFEANYI " is an Ika name ?
Re: Obi Iyiegbu Cubana Building A Night Club In Lagos (photo) by Cointrader: 4:47pm On Apr 16, 2019
Shabaleo19:

Then "IFEANYI " is an Ika name ?

Yes it is.

Portuguese, Spanish and Catalans all answer the same type of names. It does not mean they are the same people.

So Ifeanyi is not just an Igbo name. what's the meaning of Okowa in Igbo? How about Bandele or Boji, also Ika names. What do they mean in Igbo?
Re: Obi Iyiegbu Cubana Building A Night Club In Lagos (photo) by zubby4567(m): 4:48pm On Apr 16, 2019
Osagyefo98:
I never knew owner of cubana was from Imo state.
The owner is obinna iyiegbu from Oba Anambra state...The fat guy u see with Obinna is cubanna chief priest.. He is the executive Director.

2 Likes

Re: Obi Iyiegbu Cubana Building A Night Club In Lagos (photo) by MxreR: 4:52pm On Apr 16, 2019
Enugu state is a rural area compare to Anambra state. Most places in Enugu state doesn't even have water to drink, no road, no school, no hospital, no social amenities etc

Enugu state people see Anambra as their greener pasture.

[s]
Denikayan:

Average mentality

Environment

Exposure, vastness and enlightenment of the people

Interaction

Your body tunes to the West when in Enugu.

Stay in Anambra for a month and visit Enugu, you will feel you coming from the village

[/s]

3 Likes

Re: Obi Iyiegbu Cubana Building A Night Club In Lagos (photo) by Igbodicool(m): 8:04pm On Apr 16, 2019
gidgiddy:

What about Delta and Rivers state?
They are not 100% Igbos like the South Eastern States.
Igbos constitutes about 30% population of both Rivers and Delta States.
Answered or you just want to display you ignorance and spite great Igbo nation who don't know that you exist.
Re: Obi Iyiegbu Cubana Building A Night Club In Lagos (photo) by Igbodicool(m): 8:07pm On Apr 16, 2019
Cointrader:

Yes it is.

Portuguese, Spanish and Catalans all answer the same type of names. It does not mean they are the same people.

So Ifeanyi is not just an Igbo name. what's the meaning of Okowa in Igbo? How about Bandele or Boji, also Ika names. What do they mean in Igbo?
You have won!
Go and tell Ifeanyi Okowa he is not an Igbo man.
Foolish.
Re: Obi Iyiegbu Cubana Building A Night Club In Lagos (photo) by amaniro: 8:13pm On Apr 16, 2019
gidgiddy:

What about Delta and Rivers state?

Since they don't regard themselves as Igbos. I don't have any right to regard them as Igbos.
Re: Obi Iyiegbu Cubana Building A Night Club In Lagos (photo) by amaniro: 8:15pm On Apr 16, 2019
ExcelDeBaron:

Stop dividing people along state lines. FYI, the richest Igboman is from Abia state. Ebonyi is doing just great at there own pace. Not every state is rich like Lagos in Yorubaland. Osun is there as the poorest. #FactsOnly

I'm not dividing anybody. I'm igbo and I'm stating how our land is shared. Some parts opted for business while some parts went for education. That's what I said.
Re: Obi Iyiegbu Cubana Building A Night Club In Lagos (photo) by gidgiddy: 9:04pm On Apr 16, 2019
Igbodicool:

They are not 100% Igbos like the South Eastern States.
Igbos constitutes about 30% population of both Rivers and Delta States.
Answered or you just want to display you ignorance and spite great Igbo nation who don't know that you exist.

The South Eat states are not 100% Igbos either. They have the Igalas of Anambra, the Idomas of Enugu, the Ibibios of Abia
Re: Obi Iyiegbu Cubana Building A Night Club In Lagos (photo) by Nobody: 10:52pm On Apr 16, 2019
johnpablo541:

The richest Igbo-man is from Delta State. The second richest Igbo-man is from Abia State

Mention their names.
Re: Obi Iyiegbu Cubana Building A Night Club In Lagos (photo) by Nobody: 2:28am On Apr 17, 2019
AFONAMARO:

Oga, abeg tell us the richest igbo man that's from Abia

Orji Uzor Kalu
Re: Obi Iyiegbu Cubana Building A Night Club In Lagos (photo) by Nobody: 3:10pm On Apr 17, 2019
Ugosample:

don't mind him

according to people like him, Enugu is too good to be associated with the East, like every thing South East is inferior

We know how type

But then again let me play devils advocate

MAYBE he meant west like "The West"

like Europe
I wonder if thats what he means by "western" abi he means yoruba land grin
We know people like him, very narrow and archaic... To them different means bad.
Re: Obi Iyiegbu Cubana Building A Night Club In Lagos (photo) by johnpablo541(m): 1:36pm On Apr 18, 2019
Hedonini:

Mention their names.

Richest Igbo-man (Tony Elumelu) from delta state
Second richest Igbo-man (Orji Uzor Kalu) from abia state
Re: Obi Iyiegbu Cubana Building A Night Club In Lagos (photo) by Cointrader: 6:05pm On Apr 18, 2019
Igbodicool:

You have won!
Go and tell Ifeanyi Okowa he is not an Igbo man.
Foolish.

Has he ever told you he is an Igbo man? Are you from Delta state or you are one of the attache by force from across the Niger?
Re: Obi Iyiegbu Cubana Building A Night Club In Lagos (photo) by Igbodicool(m): 9:04pm On Apr 19, 2019
Cointrader:

Has he ever told you he is an Igbo man? Are you from Delta state or you are one of the attache by force from across the Niger?
Igbos are too great to look for affiliations unlike your inconsequential tribe looking for accolades maybe by denigrating Igbos.
Once again go and tell Ifeanyi Okowa and all Igbos in Delta that they are not Igbos.
Bunkum!

1 Like

Re: Obi Iyiegbu Cubana Building A Night Club In Lagos (photo) by nextlevelsmovies: 3:01pm On Apr 20, 2019
cremedelacreme:

Nwanne what set are you in MLS?

The Millennium Set 2000
Re: Obi Iyiegbu Cubana Building A Night Club In Lagos (photo) by Cointrader: 2:26pm On Apr 24, 2019
Igbodicool:

Igbos are too great to look for affiliations unlike your inconsequential tribe looking for accolades maybe by denigrating Igbos.
Once again go and tell Ifeanyi Okowa and all Igbos in Delta that they are not Igbos.
Bunkum!

Don't be silly.

I am from Delta State. I am one of the people stupid people like you call Igbo and I am telling you we are not Igbo. How stupid can you get?
Re: Obi Iyiegbu Cubana Building A Night Club In Lagos (photo) by IkpuMmadu: 6:19am On Apr 25, 2019
Cointrader:

Don't be silly.

I am from Delta State. I am one of the people stupid people like you call Igbo and I am telling you we are not Igbo. How stupid can you get?

You can say you are not Igbo! I am from Amai , Ukwuani and I am Igbo
Re: Obi Iyiegbu Cubana Building A Night Club In Lagos (photo) by Igbodicool(m): 7:49pm On May 01, 2019
Cointrader:

Don't be silly.

Igbos in Delta know themselves.
When I say Igbo I don't mean stupid elements like you because you lack the ingredients to be an Igbo.
Re: Obi Iyiegbu Cubana Building A Night Club In Lagos (photo) by ScotMisile: 1:37am On Dec 31, 2019
CJEN:
It seems in Igboland. Anambrans and IMOlites are the richest. Abians pursued Education. Enugu just has the privilege of being Eastern capital. Ebonyi.. well baby of the house*******

****Oga stop tlking nonsense, richest my foot, face d bitter truth, apart from prostitution Wat does IMO have to offer,u shd be tlking of anambra being wealthy cos dey are d real risk takers... ebonyi dat yr reducing to notin have Somtin more to offer in the nation, with a nice ND reputable agricultural insight, d education IMO is claiming to have is good as ntin,, all oda states have dat same education ,d oil kwanu how is it faring,, brother, me Na IMO guy, but d truth if it's in wealth,,, IMO no rich,, aba is d centre of commerce with dia massive market,,, enugu with a nice ND serene environment capable of becoming an administrative capital,,,dnt forget dey were d first to become enlightened in d east,,, so tell me one thing dat Imo has.... bring ur facts.......

Shutup
Re: Obi Iyiegbu Cubana Building A Night Club In Lagos (photo) by DexterousOne(m): 11:31pm On Jun 14, 2020
igwefivestar:
every state in igboland have rich men.

Well said

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Folorunsho Alakija Unseats Oprah As Richest Black Woman. / Obi Cubana To Sponsor Ekuma Jeremiah, Hawker To University / How To Stay Rich Even When You Have A Very Low Income

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.