Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,400 members, 7,808,433 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:55 AM

Unpopular Truths About Marriage - Meme Collections - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Unpopular Truths About Marriage - Meme Collections (3677 Views)

Funny Meme Collections / When A Man Is H0rny (meme Collections) / Different Men When A Fine Lady Walks By - (MEME Collections) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Unpopular Truths About Marriage - Meme Collections by AnonymousIP: 7:05am On Apr 16, 2019

4 Likes

Re: Unpopular Truths About Marriage - Meme Collections by AnonymousIP: 7:06am On Apr 16, 2019
grin grin Nice List

1 Like

Re: Unpopular Truths About Marriage - Meme Collections by ValCon888: 7:06am On Apr 16, 2019
My candid advice to single ladies:

If you are a career woman that is single, and it seems like the men are not coming or only the worthless ones are knocking on your door; save your money, travel the world, learn a new language and enjoy different cultures.

It is better to be single and knowledgeable than to be married and miserable.

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unpopular Truths About Marriage - Meme Collections by ElRapido: 7:11am On Apr 16, 2019
The irony of everything is that, this is coming from someone who probably doesn't have a GF. More like a broke internet marketer selling ebook on how to be a millionaire in one weekend.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Unpopular Truths About Marriage - Meme Collections by IamD18: 7:12am On Apr 16, 2019
You don't deserve a good man as a husband if your virginty is not intact.

If you are a non-virgin lady reading this. Just spread your legs, check the state and bad looks of your pussay and tell me why I shouldn't value and cherish virgin ladies.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unpopular Truths About Marriage - Meme Collections by pryme(m): 7:14am On Apr 16, 2019
Some true,
Some lies.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Unpopular Truths About Marriage - Meme Collections by amaniro: 7:20am On Apr 16, 2019
I disagree with number 6. His trying to justify cheating. And cheating in the Bible is the only thing God accredited a divorce for.

1 Like

Re: Unpopular Truths About Marriage - Meme Collections by ednut1(m): 7:30am On Apr 16, 2019
If na by prayer why are some pastors divorced. Marriages these days are failing because women are refusing to endure shits their mothers endured. Last last marriage na scam
Re: Unpopular Truths About Marriage - Meme Collections by ubunja(m): 7:33am On Apr 16, 2019
IamD18:

If you are a non-virgin lady reading this. Just spread your legs, check the state and bad looks of your pussay and tell me why I shouldn't value and cherish virgin ladies.
always going hard on these whôrés grin cheesy

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Unpopular Truths About Marriage - Meme Collections by Dami12345: 7:49am On Apr 16, 2019
ValCon888:
My candid advice to single ladies:

If you are a career woman that is single, and it seems like the men are not coming or only the worthless ones are knocking on your door; save your money, travel the world, learn a new language and enjoy different cultures.

It is better to be single and knowledgeable than to be married and miserable.

Its still misery sha.

2 Likes

Re: Unpopular Truths About Marriage - Meme Collections by UniQue84: 8:08am On Apr 16, 2019
ednut1:
If na by prayer why are some pastors divorced. Marriages these days are failing because women are refusing to endure shits their mothers endured. Last last marriage na scam
The fact that some pastor's marriages failed does not in anyway reduce the efficacy of prayers in marriage. Its one of the greatest key to move the marriage to the height that you desire cos God instituted marriage and by praying believing, you are simply telling God come and help us in this institution that you instituted.

The reason for marriage failure cannot be attributed to women alone, there are three parties to every marriage, God, the man and the woman. God's part is sealed so its left for the man AND the woman to play thier part in order to experience marital bliss.

And lastly, marriage can never be a scam, its just human interpretation of it, marriage is still very honourable, for individuals who are willing to the right thing in marriage.

9 Likes

Re: Unpopular Truths About Marriage - Meme Collections by ednut1(m): 8:17am On Apr 16, 2019
UniQue84:
The fact that some pastor's marriages failed does not in anyway reduce the efficacy of prayers in marriage. Its one of the greatest key to move the marriage to the height that you desire cos God instituted marriage and by praying believing, you are simply telling God come and help us in this institution that you instituted.

The reason for marriage failure cannot be attributed to women alone, there are three parties to every marriage, God, the man and the woman. God's part is sealed so its left for the man AND the woman to play thier part in order to experience marital bliss.

And lastly, marriage can never be a scam, its just human interpretation of it, marriage is still very honourable, for individuals who are willing to the right thing in marriage.

just hear your self out. Are there no pagan with succesful marriages or what There is no tribe in the world where they dont marry including those without religion. That tells u its a man man natutal order. You can pray all you like if your wife or husband still choses to be useless the prayers wont work

2 Likes

Re: Unpopular Truths About Marriage - Meme Collections by MufasaRebirth: 8:41am On Apr 16, 2019
Meme No. 21 tho....
Re: Unpopular Truths About Marriage - Meme Collections by whitepub: 9:22am On Apr 16, 2019
IamD18:

am sexually active I need stimulation and real bed fun . I can't date a Virgin n I wouldn't want to marry one . sex would be boring n I might have to look elsewhere. just saying though
Re: Unpopular Truths About Marriage - Meme Collections by Roon9(m): 9:33am On Apr 16, 2019
Marriage is overrated
Re: Unpopular Truths About Marriage - Meme Collections by Gboy101: 9:42am On Apr 16, 2019
every day marriage. everyday marriage. I am sick and tired of reading it
Re: Unpopular Truths About Marriage - Meme Collections by Nobody: 9:47am On Apr 16, 2019
nice one @op this should be on the front page
Re: Unpopular Truths About Marriage - Meme Collections by Nobody: 10:11am On Apr 16, 2019
grin
Re: Unpopular Truths About Marriage - Meme Collections by generationz(f): 11:28am On Apr 16, 2019
Nonsense
he said there is no formula or tip for a successful marriage then went on to list 26

Everyone wants to feel like a philosopher
mtseeww
Re: Unpopular Truths About Marriage - Meme Collections by Offpoint: 11:56am On Apr 16, 2019
I didn't read it... I'm too single to be reading shît about marriage.
Re: Unpopular Truths About Marriage - Meme Collections by Harddiskng(m): 1:16pm On Apr 16, 2019
generationz:
Nonsense
he said there is no formula or tip for a successful marriage then went on to list 26

Everyone wants to feel like a philosopher
mtseeww

Lol there is no formula for something doesn’t mean there are no basic guidelines for success in it wink

The sure way to achieve success in any endeavor is to take deliberate steps, so OP is right.

Proverbs 24:6 - For by wise guidance you will wage war, and in abundance of counselors there is victory.

3 Likes

Re: Unpopular Truths About Marriage - Meme Collections by Nobody: 1:34pm On Apr 16, 2019
I don't agree with number 3.

I have not touched my wife for months now, and I am not cheating on her.
Re: Unpopular Truths About Marriage - Meme Collections by anochuko01(m): 3:29pm On Apr 16, 2019
fine list...but seem to be one sided
Re: Unpopular Truths About Marriage - Meme Collections by Wigetsolar: 3:34pm On Apr 16, 2019
grin

May God give us good marriage.
Re: Unpopular Truths About Marriage - Meme Collections by BlackfireX: 3:38pm On Apr 16, 2019
Marriage has no formula...

1 Like

Re: Unpopular Truths About Marriage - Meme Collections by perousd: 4:46pm On Apr 16, 2019
If a couple truly loves God, the marriage cant but succeed. If you know, you know. Couples have to be responsible to a higher authority. Jesus Christ have already given us access to God.Dying to self and Yielding to God's principles is a sure way to live a Happily married life. Remember it takes two in agreement to create this fellowship that sustains marriage.
Re: Unpopular Truths About Marriage - Meme Collections by IdeeEsperanza(m): 6:49pm On Apr 16, 2019
Re: Unpopular Truths About Marriage - Meme Collections by Nobody: 7:03pm On Apr 16, 2019
Why haven’t you touched her?
iAudio:
I don't agree with number 3.

I have not touched my wife for months now, and I am not cheating on her.

1 Like

Re: Unpopular Truths About Marriage - Meme Collections by AnonymousIP: 7:48pm On Apr 16, 2019
lalasticlala
Re: Unpopular Truths About Marriage - Meme Collections by LilMissFavvy(f): 8:16pm On Apr 16, 2019
The first point is the truth. The 6th point is bullshit, except the hubby would be okay if the wife cheats too. As for point 8, it is on a man who is a virgin that deserves a virgin wife. undecided
Re: Unpopular Truths About Marriage - Meme Collections by Mryacks: 10:51pm On Apr 16, 2019
perousd:
If a couple truly loves God, the marriage cant but succeed. If you know, you know. Couples have to be responsible to a higher authority. Jesus Christ have already given us access to God.Dying to self and Yielding to God's principles is a sure way to live a Happily married life. Remember it takes two in agreement to create this fellowship that sustains marriage.

This is the "secret" many do not know. Thank God for the privilege of having this knowledge.

1 Like

Re: Unpopular Truths About Marriage - Meme Collections by Firstorderwizard(m): 11:32pm On Apr 16, 2019
The only thing the African blackman knows is marriage, sex,crime and popping out useless kids like rats while the rest of the world is getting smarter and more digital every minute of the day.
black monkeys

(1) (Reply)

Why Are Oloshos Always Rude And Nasty? / HELP!! My Boyfriend Always Wants Me To Have Sex With Him Without Condom!! / Why Do Fugly Guys Avert Their Face When A Pretty Lady Stares At Them.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.