Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,866 members, 7,798,881 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 11:44 AM

What Is The Hype About Xaiomi Phones ? - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / What Is The Hype About Xaiomi Phones ? (2886 Views)

Xaiomi Mi A3 Or Samsung A30s / Xaiomi And Oppo Are Currently Testing Huawei New Os / Airtel Nonsense. Soo All This Hype About Lte (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Hype About Xaiomi Phones ? by hausadreturn(m): 12:48am On Apr 17, 2019
If you want to go Loco, you have to go...?
Re: What Is The Hype About Xaiomi Phones ? by seunfly: 5:04am On Apr 17, 2019
xfactordv:
what if the phone develops fault , how do you repair cause there is no service center in nigeria

This faulty and how to repare it question is too much and I believed it was planted by tecno guys as the only advantage their expensive crap has over other reasonable phones.
However they don't know that build quality is part of what makes phone standard and better, except accidents happens this kinds of phone don't develop fault, you use, use and use it until u are tired, unlike tecno or infinix that lacks build quality and the screen can start misbehaving or whole phone can start misbehaving at any time.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Hype About Xaiomi Phones ? by Ovems(f): 7:54am On Apr 17, 2019
sexiestharam:

Really? What of the camera? Infinix wey go dey add dusting powder for pictures. grin
Good morning! With a budget of 40k, which Xiaomi phone can I get?
Re: What Is The Hype About Xaiomi Phones ? by Nobody: 8:07am On Apr 17, 2019
Jumia comng

Ovems:

Re: What Is The Hype About Xaiomi Phones ? by xfactordv: 2:09pm On Apr 17, 2019
lets say you got careless and the phone 's screen got damaged ,what do you do?
seunfly:

This faulty and how to repare it question is too much and I believed it was planted by tecno guys as the only advantage their expensive crap has over other reasonable phones.
However they don't know that build quality is part of what makes phone standard and better, except accidents happens this kinds of phone don't develop fault, you use, use and use it until u are tired, unlike tecno or infinix that lacks build quality and the screen can start misbehaving or whole phone can start misbehaving at any time.
Re: What Is The Hype About Xaiomi Phones ? by hausadreturn(m): 2:43pm On Apr 17, 2019
xfactordv:
You order for it online, and it'll come.
By the time they mount their shop in Nigeria, you'll be able to get screens in shops around you.
Re: What Is The Hype About Xaiomi Phones ? by Donniefred(m): 6:26pm On Apr 17, 2019
sexiestharam:

Really? What of the camera? Infinix wey go dey add dusting powder for pictures. grin
cheesy cheesy grin grin
Re: What Is The Hype About Xaiomi Phones ? by OCTAVO: 7:13pm On Apr 17, 2019
I've been using xiaomi for about 3 years now. cheesy

I dumped Samsung for xiaomi.

Xiaomi mi A2 lite available for sale (Location: Ilorin).

https://www.nairaland.com/5129992/xiaomi-mi-a2-lite-sale
Re: What Is The Hype About Xaiomi Phones ? by Elxandre(m): 8:05pm On Apr 17, 2019
Baroba:
Xiaomi power cool
Hows the battery on this?
Re: What Is The Hype About Xaiomi Phones ? by seunfly: 8:48pm On Apr 17, 2019
xfactordv:

You ordered it online and there are many guys in Nigeria that already have their parts for sales in major cities in Nigeria such as repairng etc.

They are also coming to Nigeria soon, so all this will not be an excuse again. Besides those phones don't just break even by accident, I bought Huawei and it has never given any issues, even my 16months old baby sees it as her toy and she normally watch her baby songs and cartoon on it, she can operates to accesd her baby songs and has hit it on the ground on somany occasions in the process, nothing happened to the phone to d extent that I dont entertain any fear again if she handles the phone.
Re: What Is The Hype About Xaiomi Phones ? by oblo(m): 5:11am On Apr 18, 2019
Ovems:

I have a Redmi 5 plus for sale.

Contact 08033515533 whatsapp.

3gig ram
32gig rom
4000 mah battery
Camera is madth!!

Re: What Is The Hype About Xaiomi Phones ? by Ovems(f): 8:20am On Apr 18, 2019
oblo:

I have a Redmi 5 plus for sale.
Contact 08033515533 whatsapp.
3gig ram 32gig rom 4000 mah battery Camera is madth!!
Looks good! But I don't like buying a used phone. How much will a new one cost?
Re: What Is The Hype About Xaiomi Phones ? by hausadreturn(m): 10:55am On Apr 18, 2019
Ovems:

Looks good! But I don't like buying a used phone. How much will a new one cost?
You might want to go to the Xiaomi thread on nairaland and ask.
You'll find reliable sellers there.
You can also decide to do it yourself by buying directly from Ali Express.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Samsung Galaxy Core Vs. Tecno Phantom A+ / v / Nokia Xl, Nokia X2 Or Infinix

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.