Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,899 members, 7,802,902 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:43 AM

Laura Ikeji Dragged For Placing Food She Bought On A Hotel Seat - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Laura Ikeji Dragged For Placing Food She Bought On A Hotel Seat (5224 Views)

Open Letter To Liz Anjorin By Fan For Placing Curses On Her / Laura Ikeji To Undergo Cosmetic Surgery Because Of Tonto Dikeh / King Kelly Exposes Laura Ikeji After She Sacked Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Laura Ikeji Dragged For Placing Food She Bought On A Hotel Seat by Ikeboboafri: 9:50am On Apr 16, 2019
Laura Ikeji who is currently in France with her sister, Linda Ikeji, has been dragged by her followers for placing a food she bought on a hotel seat.Laura Ikeji who was dragged for placing her food on a hotel seat, was accused of teaching her son the wrong etiquette. The Fashionista had shared a video of her eating a Nigerian dish ' Poundo and Soup' with the caption 'Come join me. Lol poundo in Paris �❤️❤️, some people re missing o. Thanks'. 

Here is the video and the exchange that ensued thereafter;

https://unclesuru.com/2019/04/16/laura-ikeji-dragged-for-placing-food-she-bought-on-a-hotel-seat/

lalasticlala, seun, mynd44, dominique

Re: Laura Ikeji Dragged For Placing Food She Bought On A Hotel Seat by itspzpics(m): 9:53am On Apr 16, 2019
Some ppl sef

3 Likes

Re: Laura Ikeji Dragged For Placing Food She Bought On A Hotel Seat by Nobody: 9:54am On Apr 16, 2019
itspzpics:
Some ppl sef
Re: Laura Ikeji Dragged For Placing Food She Bought On A Hotel Seat by RoyalBlu(f): 10:02am On Apr 16, 2019
Laura biko don't let me call you 'mgbeke feeling funky'

Feeling posh ontop an obvious blunder.

What's my business sef.

2 Likes

Re: Laura Ikeji Dragged For Placing Food She Bought On A Hotel Seat by festacman(m): 10:14am On Apr 16, 2019
Dear Laura, the way to do it is to join the semo or eba to the soup in 'matrimony' on one plate with meat serving as witness.

However, the key lesson from this picture is a person's true attitude shows when pressure comes. Laura's projected image as a sophisticated lady and influencer is only for social media. Simply subjected to hunger stress, the real rascaly Laura came out. And refusing to accept that she showed massive disrespect to the 'swallow stuff' as well as the seat on which she kept the stuff and her brand shows that she lacks humility.

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Laura Ikeji Dragged For Placing Food She Bought On A Hotel Seat by Mrkumareze(m): 1:18pm On Apr 16, 2019
Social media disgracing them upanda... I can't even do this in my own home not to talk of a public sofa. What a dirty local mofo sad

2 Likes

Re: Laura Ikeji Dragged For Placing Food She Bought On A Hotel Seat by sodiqapril(m): 1:32pm On Apr 16, 2019
forget social media, most of these celebs are razz as fxck

3 Likes

Re: Laura Ikeji Dragged For Placing Food She Bought On A Hotel Seat by sodiqapril(m): 1:34pm On Apr 16, 2019
Re: Laura Ikeji Dragged For Placing Food She Bought On A Hotel Seat by boss1310(m): 1:47pm On Apr 16, 2019
the things we worry ourselves for in this country amazes me,someone kept food on a sofa and eating it like that how on earth does it concern you.she can eat on top of toilet seat if she likes no be her mouth and health that is at risk?
these una so called celebrities really know how to get your attention

6 Likes

Re: Laura Ikeji Dragged For Placing Food She Bought On A Hotel Seat by Fadomero(m): 2:33pm On Apr 16, 2019
dirty gal na so her pussy go dey smell fish
Re: Laura Ikeji Dragged For Placing Food She Bought On A Hotel Seat by Ciaos: 3:38pm On Apr 16, 2019
When showing off is your lifestyle,you must Bleep up last last... Dirty woman. Chair way people don mess ontop na him she carry food put dey claim say na so dem dey searve food for abroad... Na only you don go the abroad abi... Yeye dey smell like the food way she dey chop.

1 Like

Re: Laura Ikeji Dragged For Placing Food She Bought On A Hotel Seat by Amuocha: 3:39pm On Apr 16, 2019
This one go still dey blow nose with bare house and clean on her wrapper
Re: Laura Ikeji Dragged For Placing Food She Bought On A Hotel Seat by Wiseandtrue(f): 4:31pm On Apr 16, 2019
Foolish girl!!!

Must she snap anything and everything

She got her dish served cold!!! Truly got what she deserved!!!

1 Like

Re: Laura Ikeji Dragged For Placing Food She Bought On A Hotel Seat by Kusherman: 4:54pm On Apr 16, 2019
Foolish Nigerians. The important things dey are supposed to drag they will keep quiet
Re: Laura Ikeji Dragged For Placing Food She Bought On A Hotel Seat by teresafaith: 4:55pm On Apr 16, 2019
When I talk na, her mumu ceiling fans go come spit for my mention
Re: Laura Ikeji Dragged For Placing Food She Bought On A Hotel Seat by generationz(f): 5:39pm On Apr 16, 2019
Laura ikeji has over a million followers on IG
Almost every month laura ikeji signs an endorsement deal to promote a brand Every week someone pays her to promote their goods or service on her page.
Laura didn't get there by being prim and proper
She got there by dancing and acting crazy while talkers keep talking
Keep talking
She go soon build house for una head

1 Like

Re: Laura Ikeji Dragged For Placing Food She Bought On A Hotel Seat by generationz(f): 5:39pm On Apr 16, 2019
Almost every month laura ikeji signs an endorsement deal to promote a brand Every week someone pays her to promote their goods or service on her page.
Keep talking

1 Like

Almost every month laura ikeji signs an endorsement deal to promote a brand.

Every week someone pays her to promote their goods or service on her page.

Keep talking

1 Like

Re: Laura Ikeji Dragged For Placing Food She Bought On A Hotel Seat by NobleAngell(f): 5:47pm On Apr 16, 2019
Nice one. People who have no privacy should be dragged like this more often. She would have quietly eaten this food in peace had she kept it off the media.
Re: Laura Ikeji Dragged For Placing Food She Bought On A Hotel Seat by Nobody: 7:28pm On Apr 16, 2019
festacman:
Dear Laura, the way to do it is to join the semo or eba to the soup in 'matrimony' on one plate with meat serving as witness.

However, the key lesson from this picture is a person's true attitude shows when pressure comes. Laura's projected image as a sophisticated lady and influencer is only for social media. Simply subjected to hunger stress, the real rascaly Laura came out. And refusing to accept that she showed massive disrespect to the 'swallow stuff' as well as the seat and her brand shows that she lacks humility.

Your first paragraph is the BOMB!!
For Laura, old habits die hard, she wasn't born in wealth so how do you expect her to act.
Re: Laura Ikeji Dragged For Placing Food She Bought On A Hotel Seat by dreamwords: 10:11pm On Apr 16, 2019
grin
Re: Laura Ikeji Dragged For Placing Food She Bought On A Hotel Seat by jabor4Naija(m): 10:12pm On Apr 16, 2019
Why will i travel out of d country and d next thing that will come to my mind is to eat nigerian dish, something i ve been eaten since i was born and i will continue eating when i go back to d country. I no go even near nigerian restaurants sef
Re: Laura Ikeji Dragged For Placing Food She Bought On A Hotel Seat by Gmajor(m): 10:14pm On Apr 16, 2019
generationz:

Almost every month laura ikeji signs an endorsement deal to promote a brand

Keep talking

She got there by having a Famous sister
Re: Laura Ikeji Dragged For Placing Food She Bought On A Hotel Seat by IdreamOfUnicorn(f): 11:22pm On Apr 16, 2019
generationz:

Almost every month laura ikeji signs an endorsement deal to promote a brand.

Keep talking

lol and you had to post it three times

2 Likes

Re: Laura Ikeji Dragged For Placing Food She Bought On A Hotel Seat by TANID(m): 12:10am On Apr 17, 2019
grin grin grin
Re: Laura Ikeji Dragged For Placing Food She Bought On A Hotel Seat by IamAlexander: 7:30am On Apr 17, 2019
How is this news for heaven sake?

OP, you are very jobless.
Re: Laura Ikeji Dragged For Placing Food She Bought On A Hotel Seat by generationz(f): 9:43am On Apr 17, 2019
IdreamOfUnicorn:
lol and you had to post it three times

nairalands fault
Re: Laura Ikeji Dragged For Placing Food She Bought On A Hotel Seat by silverdam(m): 10:36am On Apr 17, 2019
generationz:

Almost every month laura ikeji signs an endorsement deal to promote a brand

Keep talking

I’m sure this is Laura... I never knew Laura Ikeji is on nairaland oo

1 Like

Re: Laura Ikeji Dragged For Placing Food She Bought On A Hotel Seat by generationz(f): 10:40am On Apr 17, 2019
silverdam:
I’m sure this is Laura... I never knew Laura Ikeji is on nairaland oo

lol selling cars abi?
Re: Laura Ikeji Dragged For Placing Food She Bought On A Hotel Seat by tciro: 10:43am On Apr 17, 2019
No connection at alll, so meaning if u travel you don’t eat with plate na wa oh
Re: Laura Ikeji Dragged For Placing Food She Bought On A Hotel Seat by meobizy(f): 9:23pm On Apr 17, 2019
Mgbeke feeling funky.
Every time I travel na steady non Naija food till the third week.
What’s the point of traveling if I’ll still consume Nigerian food?

(1) (Reply)

Fans React As Davido Shares A Picture Of Himself Wearing A Face Mask (PHOTOS) / Nollywood Actor/Director, Michael Duru Is Down With Diabetes, And Is Asking For / White Nigerian Proposes To Girlfriend On Stage At The AY Live Show (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.