Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,174 members, 7,780,212 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:55 AM

Nigerian Bride Cancels Wedding Holding This Weekend, Groom Reacts - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Bride Cancels Wedding Holding This Weekend, Groom Reacts (43981 Views)

Nigerian Bride-To-Be Visits Married Boyfriend For 1 Last Sex Before Her Wedding / Man Cancels Wedding Following An Old Facebook Post Of The Bride To Be / Bride In Tears As Husband Cancels Wedding A Day To The Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Bride Cancels Wedding Holding This Weekend, Groom Reacts by Ikeboboafri: 10:16am On Apr 16, 2019
A distraught Nigerian man has reacted, just after his bride canceled their wedding which was scheduled to hold this weekend, Saturday April 20, 2019. 

The Nigerian man reacted via Facebook after his bride canceled their wedding hinged it all on 'irreconcilable differences', as he admitted that he been crying after all efforts to get her to reconsider until 1am last night proved abortive. Marshal Benard wrote; 

https://unclesuru.com/2019/04/16/nigerian-man-reacts-after-his-bride-canceled-their-wedding-holding-this-weekend/

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Bride Cancels Wedding Holding This Weekend, Groom Reacts by TheGiftedOne(m): 10:16am On Apr 16, 2019
angry angry angry

Prevention is better than cure.

No marriage is better than a failed marriage. If you agree say "Ai" with likes ; if you don't say "nay" with shares

undecided undecided undecided

283 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Nigerian Bride Cancels Wedding Holding This Weekend, Groom Reacts by crackhaus: 10:21am On Apr 16, 2019
Number 5 made me so happy. cheesy

392 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Nigerian Bride Cancels Wedding Holding This Weekend, Groom Reacts by SageMK: 10:21am On Apr 16, 2019
Sad. sad

But the way I see it, she actually did him a big favor.

If the wedding had taken place — dude will find himself caged in a hell hole with a woman that doesn't love him.

She'll cheat on him.
Give him STD.
And make him the father of all many bastards.

That's why he's holding the bachelor's eve to celebrate!!

214 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Nigerian Bride Cancels Wedding Holding This Weekend, Groom Reacts by Preshy561(f): 10:21am On Apr 16, 2019
Tell us why she cancelled the wedding.

48 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nigerian Bride Cancels Wedding Holding This Weekend, Groom Reacts by daddytime(m): 10:22am On Apr 16, 2019
A bullet dodged mehn....

Go ahead and enjoy the usual bach eve with your goons bro...

Shayo galore

69 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nigerian Bride Cancels Wedding Holding This Weekend, Groom Reacts by donbenie(m): 10:23am On Apr 16, 2019
Last,last you go dey alright,

ALL is well that ends well..

Your Omalicha is on the way.. cool

27 Likes

Re: Nigerian Bride Cancels Wedding Holding This Weekend, Groom Reacts by donbenie(m): 10:23am On Apr 16, 2019
Preshy561:
Tell us why she cancelled the wedding.
Does it matter?
It's not as if he was heaping the blame on her..

29 Likes

Re: Nigerian Bride Cancels Wedding Holding This Weekend, Groom Reacts by Nobody: 10:26am On Apr 16, 2019
Donate those items to charity. This our culture os spending big for marriages has to stop abeg. 100k shud be enuf to marry

41 Likes

Re: Nigerian Bride Cancels Wedding Holding This Weekend, Groom Reacts by Redeakaa(m): 10:26am On Apr 16, 2019
And what was her flimsy reason.....bcus the guy sound geninue

Although u can neva know the heart of men.....

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Bride Cancels Wedding Holding This Weekend, Groom Reacts by Preshy561(f): 10:31am On Apr 16, 2019
donbenie:
Does it matter?

It's not as if he was heaping the blame on her..
It matters.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Bride Cancels Wedding Holding This Weekend, Groom Reacts by donbenie(m): 10:34am On Apr 16, 2019
Preshy561:

It matters.

How does it matter?

He's given prospective guests all the information he cared to give,

Any other query for tidbits na Amebo.. shocked

He doesn't owe you anything more..

30 Likes

Re: Nigerian Bride Cancels Wedding Holding This Weekend, Groom Reacts by RoyalBlu(f): 10:39am On Apr 16, 2019
Feel so sorry for you bro.

You'll be fine, just hold up.

Won't judge on a one sided story.

It's well..

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Bride Cancels Wedding Holding This Weekend, Groom Reacts by SageMK: 10:51am On Apr 16, 2019
But that's one heartless bítch.

Her most treasured relationship will be ruin by karma.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Bride Cancels Wedding Holding This Weekend, Groom Reacts by Aieboocaar(m): 10:58am On Apr 16, 2019
even though we haven't heard the lady's own side of the story but I FEEL I JUST HAVE TO JUDGE THIS STVPID LADY.

las las e fit get one 300level boy wey go don use preeq confuse her destiny. the boy go don use amateur love wash her head inside out

I spit some modafvckin sense into your smelly skull angry angry

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Bride Cancels Wedding Holding This Weekend, Groom Reacts by Nobody: 11:01am On Apr 16, 2019
Redeakaa:
And what was her flimsy reason.....bcus the guy sound geninue

Although u can neva know the heart of men.....
guilty people always sound like the victims. He must have done something terrible lol

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Bride Cancels Wedding Holding This Weekend, Groom Reacts by Redeakaa(m): 11:12am On Apr 16, 2019
Joromi12:
guilty people always sound like the victims. He must have done something terrible lol

or she probably just had cold feets.......only God knows

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Bride Cancels Wedding Holding This Weekend, Groom Reacts by Redeakaa(m): 11:16am On Apr 16, 2019
daddytime:
A bullet dodged mehn....

Go ahead and enjoy the usual bach eve with your goons bro...

Shayo galore

The waka waka man.....i knw say u fit attend d bachelor's eve......abeg wen u come back give us feedbacks
Re: Nigerian Bride Cancels Wedding Holding This Weekend, Groom Reacts by Iamicekid(m): 11:33am On Apr 16, 2019
Firstly I salute your courage but watein u date this kind girl before this one wey be se her eye still dey outside she never ready to settle I’m sure, she was only on for the money

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Bride Cancels Wedding Holding This Weekend, Groom Reacts by Nobody: 11:43am On Apr 16, 2019
Hmmmmm.

Nigeria babes i know, will give anything to get married.

For this babe to cancel her wedding. .., there is something more to it.

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Bride Cancels Wedding Holding This Weekend, Groom Reacts by Nobody: 11:46am On Apr 16, 2019
desiregold:
Hmmmmm.

Nigeria babes i know, will give anything to get married.

For this babe to cancel her wedding. .., there is something more to it.

went to her facebook page. D gal na very fine and intelligent babe o. She probably decided not to settle for less lol

10 Likes

Re: Nigerian Bride Cancels Wedding Holding This Weekend, Groom Reacts by daddytime(m): 11:53am On Apr 16, 2019
Redeakaa:

The waka waka man.....i knw say u fit attend d bachelor's eve......abeg wen u come back give us feedbacks

You go school of person mind jare...abeg help me ask the guy where the gbedu dey shele make I go represent Nairaland...

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Bride Cancels Wedding Holding This Weekend, Groom Reacts by Mypeople2(m): 11:58am On Apr 16, 2019
Joromi12:
Donate those items to charity. This our culture os spending big for marriages has to stop abeg. 100k shud be enuf to marry
Please which tribe in Nigeria can you marry someone with 100k? Abi na 100k dollars.
Re: Nigerian Bride Cancels Wedding Holding This Weekend, Groom Reacts by Nobody: 12:01pm On Apr 16, 2019
SageMK:
But that's one heartless bítch.

Her most treasured relationship will be ruin by karma.
Continue to swear, do you know what the guy did? Las las, you go dey alright ;p

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Bride Cancels Wedding Holding This Weekend, Groom Reacts by Nobody: 12:03pm On Apr 16, 2019
daddytime:

You go school of person mind jare...abeg help me ask the guy where the gbedu dey shele make I go represent Nairaland...
awon party rice
Re: Nigerian Bride Cancels Wedding Holding This Weekend, Groom Reacts by Nobody: 12:07pm On Apr 16, 2019
Iamicekid:
Firstly I salute your courage but watein u date this kind girl before this one wey be se her eye still dey outside she never ready to settle I’m sure, she was only on for the money
Lol, you guys are so full of yourself, you believe any girl will be lucky to marry you. Soon, you will Wake up

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Bride Cancels Wedding Holding This Weekend, Groom Reacts by TimiRume(f): 12:11pm On Apr 16, 2019
The question is why did your bride cancel her wedding?

People don't just wake up a week to their wedding and cancel it. The man is leaving the most important part of his tale out to appear as the victim and so many are already falling for it.

Maybe she came to know something about him that she couldn't imagine living with for the rest of her life? Prolly because she isn't the type to marry today and divorce tomorrow ?

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Bride Cancels Wedding Holding This Weekend, Groom Reacts by Nobody: 12:17pm On Apr 16, 2019
Aieboocaar:
even though we haven't heard the lady's own side of the story but I FEEL I JUST HAVE TO JUDGE THIS STVPID LADY.

las las e fit get one 300level boy wey go don use preeq confuse her destiny. the boy go don use amateur love wash her head inside out

I spit some modafvckin sense into your smelly skull angry angry
You are the stupid one here

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Bride Cancels Wedding Holding This Weekend, Groom Reacts by daddytime(m): 12:52pm On Apr 16, 2019
gloria34:
awon party rice

Na we be dat ke....fine geh awa youuu
Re: Nigerian Bride Cancels Wedding Holding This Weekend, Groom Reacts by helinues: 2:10pm On Apr 16, 2019
So we no go chop Rice this weekend abi?

Btw, what did you do?
Re: Nigerian Bride Cancels Wedding Holding This Weekend, Groom Reacts by Nobody: 2:10pm On Apr 16, 2019
The question is what did you do? tongue

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Bride Cancels Wedding Holding This Weekend, Groom Reacts by Baawaa(m): 2:11pm On Apr 16, 2019
Assuming this guy had impregnated this girl,can she cancelled the wedding

4 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ghanaian Lady Turns Down Boyfriend’s Proposal In The Mall, Pours Water On Him / Facebook Love Leads To Marriage (pics) / Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy That Still Lives With His Family?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.