Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,968 members, 7,806,802 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:01 AM

Cost Of Rent Around Ogun | Co-tenant - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Cost Of Rent Around Ogun | Co-tenant (18862 Views)

Cost Of Rent Around Kano | Co-tenant / Cost Of Rent Around Abuja|Co-tenant / Cost Of Rent Around Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cost Of Rent Around Ogun | Co-tenant by CotenantNIG: 11:18am On Apr 16, 2019
Hi Guys

We continue with our series cost of rent around in Nigeria, Today we look at Ogun state
Read Others Here
https://cotenant.com.ng/blog/

Ogun State is a state in western Nigeria. It borders Lagos State to the South, Oyo and Osun states to the North, Ondo State to the east and the republic of Benin to the west. Abeokuta is the capital and largest city in the state.

The state's nickname is "Gateway to Nigeria". It was created in February 1976 from the former Western State. The 1991 census recorded a total population of 2,338,570 residents. The state governor is Senator Ibikunle Amosun.

Ogun State, today, has emerged as one of the fastest growing business destinations in Nigeria, with several local and international businesses and factories strategically sited within the 2 km government acquisition area of the Lagos - Sagamu expressway. With Dangote's cement factory in Ibese, Nestle, DHL, Big Treat, Coleman Cables and several others, Ogun State may as well be the investor's haven in the Sub Region.

The average price of flats for rent in Ogun is ₦320,000 per year. The most expensive flat costs ₦9,375,000 per year while the cheapest cost ₦85,000 per year

Abeokuta
The average price of flats for rent in Abeokuta is ₦150,000 per year. The most expensive flat costs ₦600,000 per year while the cheapest cost ₦50,000 per year

Ado-Odo/Ota
The average price of flats for rent in Ado-Odo/Ota is ₦300,000 per year. The most expensive flat costs ₦500,000 per year while the cheapest cost ₦100,000 per year

Agbara
The average price of flats for rent in Agbara is ₦300,000 per year. The most expensive flat costs ₦700,000 per year while the cheapest cost ₦150,000 per year.

Arepo
The average price of flats for rent in Berger, Arepo, Ogun is ₦440,000 per year. The most expensive flat costs ₦5,375,000 per year while the cheapest cost ₦150,000 per year

Ibafo
The average price of flats for rent in Ibafo, Ogun is ₦210,000 per year. The most expensive flat costs ₦300,000 per year while the cheapest cost ₦150,000 per year

Ifo
The average price of flats for rent in Ifo, Ogun is ₦230,000 per year. The most expensive flat costs ₦350,000 per year while the cheapest cost ₦100,000 per year

Ijebu -ode
The average price of flats for rent in Ijebu -ode, Ogun is ₦200,000 per year. The most expensive flat costs ₦400,000 per year while the cheapest cost ₦80,000 per year

Isheri
The average price of flats for rent in Isheri North, Ogun is ₦780,000 per year. The most expensive flat costs ₦1,000,000 per year while the cheapest cost ₦550,000 per year.

KM 46
The average price of flats for rent in KM 46, Ogun is ₦300,000 per year. The most expensive flat costs ₦600,000 per year while the cheapest cost ₦120,000 per year.

Magboro
The average price of flats for rent in Magboro, Ogun is ₦300,000 per year. The most expensive flat costs ₦1,500,000 per year while the cheapest cost ₦120,000 per year.

Mowe Ofada
The average price of flats for rent in Mowe, Ogun is ₦500,000 per year. The most expensive flat costs ₦700,000 per year while the cheapest cost ₦150,000 per year.

Obafemi Owode
The average price of flats for rent in Owode, Ogun is ₦300,000 per year. The most expensive flat costs ₦400,000 per year while the cheapest cost ₦70,000 per year.

Sango Ota
The average price of flats for rent in Sango ota, Ogun is ₦500,000 per year. The most expensive flat costs ₦700,000 per year while the cheapest cost ₦150,000 per year.

NOTE: THIS ARE AVERAGE COST AND NOT THE REAL COST AS PRICES VARIES

Need shared apartments to stay in Nigeria, we have over 10,000 shared apartment available on Co-Tenant
https://cotenant.com.ng/listings/

Get started
Make sure to add your city

7 Likes

Re: Cost Of Rent Around Ogun | Co-tenant by CotenantNIG: 11:18am On Apr 16, 2019
Read here
https://cotenant.com.ng/cost-of-rent-around-ogun-state-nigeria/

lalasticlala

i hope people know their is a difference between actual , average and estimated cost

This is where we get the cost of rents around Nigeria
https://www.nigeriapropertycentre.com/for-rent/ogun

our next series would be Kano State

1 Like

Re: Cost Of Rent Around Ogun | Co-tenant by vastolord4(m): 3:08pm On Apr 16, 2019
Ogun state? Brother!!!

8 Likes

Re: Cost Of Rent Around Ogun | Co-tenant by prodigyhenry: 3:10pm On Apr 16, 2019
Can someone do something on Oyo state, ibadan.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cost Of Rent Around Ogun | Co-tenant by Propsvilla(m): 3:10pm On Apr 16, 2019
You guys just sit infront of your PC and write Unverifiable articles

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cost Of Rent Around Ogun | Co-tenant by Ucreed(m): 3:10pm On Apr 16, 2019
Enugu
Re: Cost Of Rent Around Ogun | Co-tenant by Angelb4: 3:10pm On Apr 16, 2019
I won't even read. Duplex in Ogun cannot be morethan 50k/year

10 Likes

Re: Cost Of Rent Around Ogun | Co-tenant by Amuocha: 3:11pm On Apr 16, 2019
Nice thread sha
6 sha

Bad roads, bad infrastructures, bad governments, useless local governments, nonsense regional arrangement, extremely useless set of leaders in Lagos and Ogun angry

Ogun State filled with abandoned buildings, snakes, gullies etc

5 Likes

Re: Cost Of Rent Around Ogun | Co-tenant by dejonathan(f): 3:12pm On Apr 16, 2019
Nonsense write up...

Before you come for my head,have been residing here in Ogun state since birth and am currently living at ifo so I know what's on ground

4 Likes

Re: Cost Of Rent Around Ogun | Co-tenant by IMASTEX: 3:12pm On Apr 16, 2019
Noted
Re: Cost Of Rent Around Ogun | Co-tenant by haconjy(m): 3:13pm On Apr 16, 2019
not that bad
Re: Cost Of Rent Around Ogun | Co-tenant by helinues: 3:13pm On Apr 16, 2019
N600,000 most expensive apartment in Abeokuta

@ op

3 Likes

Re: Cost Of Rent Around Ogun | Co-tenant by DeeTweenie(f): 3:14pm On Apr 16, 2019
The flats they mentioned, may i know how many rooms in the flat that cost 500k per annual?
Re: Cost Of Rent Around Ogun | Co-tenant by t12tosin: 3:14pm On Apr 16, 2019
Ehn ehn

1 Like

Re: Cost Of Rent Around Ogun | Co-tenant by Aplaudez(m): 3:15pm On Apr 16, 2019
God bless the gate way state!

1 Like

Re: Cost Of Rent Around Ogun | Co-tenant by Sanchez01: 3:16pm On Apr 16, 2019
dejonathan:
Nonsense write up...

Before you come for my head,have been residing here in Ogun state since birth and am currently living at ifo so I know what's on ground
I think you should counter what the OP wrote. After reading that if Enugu yesterday, I personally don't trust the blog one bit. Too many misinformation.
Re: Cost Of Rent Around Ogun | Co-tenant by Nobody: 3:16pm On Apr 16, 2019
Can't believe there are still places one can rent for a 100k a year, unless its a rural settlement.
Re: Cost Of Rent Around Ogun | Co-tenant by Oluwaseyi00(m): 3:16pm On Apr 16, 2019
Funny write up, dude didn't even mention Ilaro, a major town in the state.

Next time tag your write up SPECULATIONS ON RENT in whatever state.

2 Likes

Re: Cost Of Rent Around Ogun | Co-tenant by 9icest: 3:16pm On Apr 16, 2019
dejonathan:
Nonsense write up...

Ifo that town suffered from the governors of the state and they have one of the most useless sets of house of reps in the state. Don’t even mention Ifo that place is rubbish

2 Likes

Re: Cost Of Rent Around Ogun | Co-tenant by BlackfireX: 3:16pm On Apr 16, 2019
How much is under the bridge?

2 Likes

Re: Cost Of Rent Around Ogun | Co-tenant by yak(m): 3:17pm On Apr 16, 2019
Propsvilla:

U took that from my mouth...
I reside in Abeokuta and this is far from reality. Can they tell me the flat that cost 50k?
where is it located?
Re: Cost Of Rent Around Ogun | Co-tenant by bleepmate(m): 3:17pm On Apr 16, 2019
OP
If Imo state will be next i will appreciate looking for where to buy land since my yahoo business is about maturing...
Re: Cost Of Rent Around Ogun | Co-tenant by omoteacher(m): 3:17pm On Apr 16, 2019
shocked shocked shocked

@ OP I doubt that ijebu ode and Mowe side rentage. Even most expensive duplex in those places can't reach that price you pasted there.
Re: Cost Of Rent Around Ogun | Co-tenant by wakes: 3:18pm On Apr 16, 2019
.Good info
Re: Cost Of Rent Around Ogun | Co-tenant by yimikaa: 3:18pm On Apr 16, 2019
Op your post is not complete except you put alagbole, akute, ajuwon and lambe
Re: Cost Of Rent Around Ogun | Co-tenant by CotenantNIG: 3:18pm On Apr 16, 2019
Propsvilla:

ok how please, thats why we said add yours

Nigerians are always angry
Re: Cost Of Rent Around Ogun | Co-tenant by jahbiz: 3:19pm On Apr 16, 2019
Op that 500k max u put up there aint valid... i askd about a flat in kuforiji las wk, its 800k.. kuforiji for that matter mehn... so go and do ur research well and com back with something valid.
Re: Cost Of Rent Around Ogun | Co-tenant by Ayoswit(f): 3:19pm On Apr 16, 2019
OK. Following
Re: Cost Of Rent Around Ogun | Co-tenant by Koolking(m): 3:19pm On Apr 16, 2019
Who pays N230,000 per year rent in Ifo, Ogun State? There's nothing there to waste such amount of money on rent unless you are working with one of the multinationals in Agbara or higher level civil servant working in the same community.

Most of the people I know residing in Ifo work in Lagos. I wonder why they have to put themselves through such stress of traffic challenges from Lagos to Ifo every day of the week. Transportation fare and personal car maintenance expenses are more than enough to have yourself a nice 2 or 3 bedrooms flat in the suburb of Lagos instead of killing yourself in Ogun State/Ifo with stress. Road network in Ota/Ifo is the worst in Nigeria to the best of my knowledge.

It makes sense if you work in Ota/Ifo.

7 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

3 Storey Building Burnt In Awka Anambra - Photos / Heavy Fire Outbreak At Makoko Slum In Lagos, Properties Destroyed. Photos / Call "Rotecch 77"for your building construction/ mordern house finishings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.