Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,360 members, 7,808,251 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:25 AM

INEC Presents Certificates Of Return To Wike, Lawmakers In Rivers (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / INEC Presents Certificates Of Return To Wike, Lawmakers In Rivers (Photos) (16448 Views)

Rivers Assembly: All 27 pro-Wike Lawmakers Defect To APC, Wave Flags / INEC Presents Certificates Of Return To Soludo, Ibezim / INEC Presents certificates Of Return To The Winners Of The Zamfara Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: INEC Presents Certificates Of Return To Wike, Lawmakers In Rivers (Photos) by Chinashopping84: 1:00pm On Apr 16, 2019
Nairalandmentor:

You're dreaming abi?
Very big one
Re: INEC Presents Certificates Of Return To Wike, Lawmakers In Rivers (Photos) by justjasper(m): 1:03pm On Apr 16, 2019
God has finally humbled the lizard of ubima. What a world.
Re: INEC Presents Certificates Of Return To Wike, Lawmakers In Rivers (Photos) by AnuliKay: 1:03pm On Apr 16, 2019
Okay

Your Instagram Captions Will Be Lit With These Nicki Minaj Barbie Freestyles:

Instagram is the most popular social media app now. The visual journal has spawned a culture of posting bomb AF pictures. To successfully grow your Instagram account, you need more than pretty pictures, as captions are a major factor. Enter Nicki Minaj.

Nicki Minaj is a famous female rapper whose bars are globally considered iconic. She recently released her album, Queen and has just announced the completion of her fifth album.

These lyrics from her recent freestyles, will be the perfect caption for your Instagram account.

See them here: https://kaynuli.com/lit-instagram-captions-from-nicki-minaj-barbie-freestyles/

Re: INEC Presents Certificates Of Return To Wike, Lawmakers In Rivers (Photos) by Sisi99: 1:03pm On Apr 16, 2019
Congrat to him and others for their doggedness
Re: INEC Presents Certificates Of Return To Wike, Lawmakers In Rivers (Photos) by Cheredeux(m): 1:03pm On Apr 16, 2019
Governor Wike, as u receive ur return certificate, the best way to celebrate ur victory is to complete the employment process for the benefit of qualified applicants.
Re: INEC Presents Certificates Of Return To Wike, Lawmakers In Rivers (Photos) by eddybongo101: 1:04pm On Apr 16, 2019
Wike a man of such a way.....
Wike deh come oooooo, wike deh come ooooooo. I no go gree, I no go gree,,, stay for ur house ooooo
Re: INEC Presents Certificates Of Return To Wike, Lawmakers In Rivers (Photos) by slowbreeze(f): 1:05pm On Apr 16, 2019
Oooook so that's y there's so much traffic and d entire Aba Road is blocked..

1 Like

Re: INEC Presents Certificates Of Return To Wike, Lawmakers In Rivers (Photos) by NothingDoMe: 1:09pm On Apr 16, 2019
Dasuks:
Congrats to the man. Still an imp but can't deny him his mandate.

Not a fan of Wike but I have to say he did take on the army/federal might and win. A balance of tact and force. I dont think Amaechi and co get it yet.

Pdp PR is good and tho deceitful very effective. Afterall politics is all about perception so I nobody can cry foul.

Actually what's interesting here is the extent to which Abuja has become increasingly symbolic and not powerful as it used to be. The police men in PH worked for the man... lol goes a long way to show the diffusion of authority in the Nigerian state. Individuals in uniform or otherwise work for their own interest and not the institution when confronted with the realization that the institutions do not really care for them. Power structures are devolving to much lower levels now.

Give it three elections or so and see a very limited Abuja.

It's not ppl like Kanu that will undermine this nation but it's actual political players.

Even if this election is conducted 100 times I think the result will be the same. Sad to admit, but it's the truth.

Your brain is fully there. Local politics is the way to go afterall all politics is local.
Re: INEC Presents Certificates Of Return To Wike, Lawmakers In Rivers (Photos) by Nobody: 1:24pm On Apr 16, 2019
NothingDoMe:
Your brain is fully there. Local politics is the way to go afterall all politics is local.

Dude Im telling you. Na so I carry Naija matter for my head. For no damn reason lol. Now I think about it the apc is literally viewed as alien to the SS and SE ppl. And I wont lie that I overestimated federal might. But to see a federal body like the police showing a devolution of power with regards to the actions of it's men in PH Im starting to see the empty vessel that is Abuja at least on local leader selection/decisionmaking.

I remember the argument by Larry Diamond in his analysis of the first republic's demise. When all our differences coincide ( party, tribe, culture, ethnicity 3tc) ppl recede inward and check out of the collective. Interesting stuff. But definitely not good for the federal construct. On second thought who Nigeria really epp? Mtchew

1 Like

Re: INEC Presents Certificates Of Return To Wike, Lawmakers In Rivers (Photos) by farous(m): 1:33pm On Apr 16, 2019
D wiked Wike
Re: INEC Presents Certificates Of Return To Wike, Lawmakers In Rivers (Photos) by Bigii(m): 1:43pm On Apr 16, 2019
I never knew Wike too have Deputy. The guy just dey one corner grin
Re: INEC Presents Certificates Of Return To Wike, Lawmakers In Rivers (Photos) by donc26(m): 1:44pm On Apr 16, 2019
TimeMod1:
Another 4years of wanton killings and beheading.

God would save Rivers.

I dey tell you. only those who live in River state will understand. IPobigs will soon come here for your head.

1 Like

Re: INEC Presents Certificates Of Return To Wike, Lawmakers In Rivers (Photos) by Chinny024(f): 1:52pm On Apr 16, 2019
Ok...Can they open Aba Road now?...
Re: INEC Presents Certificates Of Return To Wike, Lawmakers In Rivers (Photos) by OGHENAOGIE(m): 2:11pm On Apr 16, 2019
Olukat:
Congratulations to the grand master of politics shocked shocked
Next certificate of return will be VP grin grin grin grin
maybe in Gabon but not Nigeria...national politics is different from state own....
Re: INEC Presents Certificates Of Return To Wike, Lawmakers In Rivers (Photos) by allisso: 2:17pm On Apr 16, 2019
BuhariAdvocate:
This injustice would be corrected at the court of law. embarassed embarassed
Mugu ur mumu never do?
Re: INEC Presents Certificates Of Return To Wike, Lawmakers In Rivers (Photos) by allisso: 2:21pm On Apr 16, 2019
donc26:
I dey tell you. only those who live in River state will understand. IPobigs will soon come here for your head.
Mugu and zamfara is safe abi? I even heard Katsina is a no go area now
Next level
Re: INEC Presents Certificates Of Return To Wike, Lawmakers In Rivers (Photos) by Legendguru: 2:37pm On Apr 16, 2019
finally
Re: INEC Presents Certificates Of Return To Wike, Lawmakers In Rivers (Photos) by Omonaijani: 2:59pm On Apr 16, 2019
Re: INEC Presents Certificates Of Return To Wike, Lawmakers In Rivers (Photos) by mushystuff: 3:20pm On Apr 16, 2019
BuhariAdvocate:

Which one abeg? For una village? Wake up o jare!
Re: INEC Presents Certificates Of Return To Wike, Lawmakers In Rivers (Photos) by femiranking28(m): 3:24pm On Apr 16, 2019
BuhariAdvocate:
which one sir
Re: INEC Presents Certificates Of Return To Wike, Lawmakers In Rivers (Photos) by Adaibeku(f): 3:39pm On Apr 16, 2019
immhotep:

Yarimo right now grin grin

cc lzaa sarrki adaibeku deomelo
hia oh

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Editors Condemn Harassment Of Newspaper Distributors / Presidential Poll: 70 CSOs kick against INEC’s move to reconfigure BVAS / #ondodecides2016: Appeal Court To Deliver Judgement Today Friday 18

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.